Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
80 viewing
Meek Mill’s Backstage Demands Revealed In Concert Rider
116 comments
most viewed right now
73 viewing
 NBA D-Wade has spoken
39 comments

top in section
48 viewing
Video inside Rich Homie Quan Reportedly Declined Performing at BET Awards After He G..
top in hiphop
top in section
64 viewing
Image inside Smash Or Pass Porn Star Kiara Mia?
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 HP Touchpad Hacks / jailbreak / Customization Info
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #121
killadre 183 heat pts183 space
avatar space
Man Of The Year
space
$12,232 | POWERFUL
VictoryThagr8 said:
Thats only for IPADS and Touchpads.


Both Playbook and Honeycomb are not a big a.ss versions of their phone counter part at all.

sh*t Honeycomb support USB host(meaning you can plug in printer, phones, game controller) and have far different UI than gingerbread.
I print from my iPad, turn on & off lights, tvs ect. Also use it as a remote for my directv, and apple tv (airplay).

most importantly for me I can run my business. Those other laggy center blocks don't come close.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #122
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
preware is a app catalog that give you access to other programs not included in the standard hp appalog .. ubuntu is this other customizing thing that im just starting to use for the first time so i would google it to learn more lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #123
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
nevermind, I still don't get this sh*t

I'm following all of these motherfu*king directions and I'm stuck fu*k
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #124
Andhily 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,434 | 10451376
finally installing the update
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #125
cokill  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$102 | 1068
does this give u free apps?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #126
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
LegalTrappeRx said:
nevermind, I still don't get this sh*t

I'm following all of these motherfu*king directions and I'm stuck fu*k
where you stuck ill help you out ive already done it


cokill said:
does this give u free apps?
it gives you access to a second apps catalog with a different selection then the standard hp one, it allows you to push the abilities of the device past the base model

Last edited by Royce207; 08-21-2011 at 11:58 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #127
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
Royce207 said:
where you stuck ill help you out ive already done it
I've done everything and then it says to open Govnah then change it to 1.5 or 1.7, but when I go to Govnah I see no option to do so
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #128
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
LegalTrappeRx said:
I've done everything and then it says to open Govnah then change it to 1.5 or 1.7, but when I go to Govnah I see no option to do so
k you open it and tap profile, then a new screen should appear where you select "ondemandtcl 1512 " instead of the palm default
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #129
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
that's what I've been doing wrong and that just changed it to 1.5, so how do I change it to 1.7? I've downloaded F15C Eagle already

EDIT: F15C Eagle won't install for some reason

Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 08-22-2011 at 12:07 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #130
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
LegalTrappeRx said:
that's what I've been doing wrong and that just changed it to 1.5, so how do I change it to 1.7? I've downloaded F15C Eagle already
i dont know where your getting the 1.7 from, you just change it to the 1.5 ? theres no other option in govnah
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #131
Itzike  space
avatar space
Tha-Franchize
space
$2,466 | 6839935
hows the battery life for yal that are overclockin?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #132
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
Royce207 said:
i dont know where your getting the 1.7 from, you just change it to the 1.5 ? theres no other option in govnah
got it from here


EDIT: I figured out what I was doing wrong, I think. Thanks for your help bruh!

EDIT 2: my bad, but I do have one more issue. Every time I open pre-ware it gives me an error message, I press ok, then pre-ware opens. That confuses me, is it supposed to do that?

Last edited by LegalTrappeRx; 08-22-2011 at 12:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #133
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
Itzike said:
hows the battery life for yal that are overclockin?
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode

LegalTrappeRx said:
got it from here
ahhh i gotcha, well i cant even find that f15c eagle program anywhere so i don't know what to say haha.. whered u locate that bi*ch ?

edit: i got a preware error message once, but that was maybe 5-10 program startups ago, havent seen one since ?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '11 - away - #134
Andhily 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,434 | 10451376
Fantasy Football app for this thing?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #135
Itzike  space
avatar space
Tha-Franchize
space
$2,466 | 6839935
Royce207 said:
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode
oh ight good sh*t.
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #136
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
Royce207 said:
ive been using mine for the last couple hours on and off and its still at 80 ish percent ?? honestly it doesnt really effect battery life cause it only runs as fast as need be so when your not using it, its basically in a type of sleep mode



ahhh i gotcha, well i cant even find that f15c eagle program anywhere so i don't know what to say haha.. whered u locate that bi*ch ?

edit: i got a preware error message once, but that was maybe 5-10 program startups ago, havent seen one since ?
man idk

I do have a final question for you though... I think I read somewhere that you can change the boot screen themes or something. Do you know anything about that?
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #137
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
Andhily said:
Fantasy Football app for this thing?
nope, not even a NFL score app, just MLB, NHL, NBA ...
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '07 - away - #138
Royce207  space
avatar space
Halo Addict
space
$2,960 | 6468773
LegalTrappeRx said:
man idk

I do have a final question for you though... I think I read somewhere that you can change the boot screen themes or something. Do you know anything about that?
k ill start messing around with it to find that eagle program, i think u gotta type sh*t into the URL or something .. ya i read the about a wallpaper/theme modifier too but havent got around to that yet, im just getting a media stream setup from my pc now then ill go on to that stuff .. i would suggest your browse through the preware applications and you'll prob find something like that, or google search it ?

edit: as to your error messages in preware, it seems judging from that like to WEBOSbuzz that its a very common problem .. i wanna change it to the 1.7ghz but im hesitant since theres alot of ppl with issues and mines working great at 1.5 ghz

Last edited by Royce207; 08-22-2011 at 12:36 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - away - #139
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 space
avatar space
...Tha Worlds Greatest...
space
$9,538 | POWERFUL
I found the boot screen stuff


I just need to find out how to install
Reply With Quote
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #140
King Allister 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$21,617 | POWERFUL
Royce207 said:
k ill start messing around with it to find that eagle program, i think u gotta type sh*t into the URL or something .. ya i read the about a wallpaper/theme modifier too but havent got around to that yet, im just getting a media stream setup from my pc now then ill go on to that stuff .. i would suggest your browse through the preware applications and you'll prob find something like that, or google search it ?

edit: as to your error messages in preware, it seems judging from that like to WEBOSbuzz that its a very common problem .. i wanna change it to the 1.7ghz but im hesitant since theres alot of ppl with issues and mines working great at 1.5 ghz
im at 2.0ghz
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Jun 27 - GREAT READ: ‘We quit our jobs and sold everything to travel’
86 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside There Is No Growth *pause From Meek In This DWMTM Album
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside CHI-WIRE NLMB OPP Big Kutthroat GOT SMOKED!
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Three UFOs Seen By ISS Camera Just Before NASA Stops Live Feed
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
9 viewing
AndroidCentral: The Nexus 6 is the best Android flagship you can buy today
37 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Why jadakiss hairline look like this
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
OFFICIAL 2015 BET Awards Discussion Thread
2058 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside 10 Richest Gamers On YouTube
105 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Nipsey had To Check Charlemagne Right Quick lol
277 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time