Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
65 viewing
 Video inside McConaughey keeps it all the way 100, talks about almost getting jumped..
11 comments
most viewed right now
52 viewing
 Image inside Diddy wished 50 a happy birthday :mjlol:
65 comments

top in section
22 viewing
 Video inside URGENT:Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic ..
top in wild'ish
top in section
18 viewing
Video inside Most unintentionally hilarious scene in a movie ever
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #1
19870 pageviews
32 comments

King Jackson 71 heat pts71 space
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,517 | POWERFUL
I know there are a lot of people with the iPhone 4 and I'm wondering how long does the battery last on HEAVY USAGE?

I'm switching from Sprint to Verizon on the 24th (EVO to iPhone 4).. My EVO battery barely makes it through the a 9-10 hour day (usually about 5-15% left).. Will the iPhone 4 make it through the day image

I appreciate the responsesimage

32 comments for "How Long Does Your iPhone 4 Battery Last?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
VinceTran  space
space
$1,768 | 8428712
i have full brightness on... and i have to charge it daily.. anywhere i can i charge it.

with moderate use, u can expect your phone to die before then end of the night. I wake up at 8 and on my phone moderately til 11 pm. it's better then alot of android phones
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #3
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,517 | POWERFUL
VinceTran said:
i have full brightness on... and i have to charge it daily.. anywhere i can i charge it.

with moderate use, u can expect your phone to die before then end of the night. I wake up at 8 and on my phone moderately til 11 pm. it's better then alot of android phones
Well as long as it can last through a 9-10 hour day then I'm good! Thanks!
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4
Dillinger805 4 heat pts space
*Man On The Moon*
space
$6,462 | POWERFUL
i have had android and currently on iphone i use to get like 10-15 hrs of medium use on android and that was my biggest and really only prob with android....

Now that i got iphone i can use heavy like 4 hrs talk time 2-3 hrs net and over 100 txt in a day and i can still get like 15-20 hrs and still have 15% atleast
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
KURUPTION!!! 501 heat pts501 space
space
$33,669 | POWERFUL
My iPhone isn't at 50% yet and it's been off the charger since 5am EST. Moderate phone use and heavy MP3 playback, about 3-4 hours today. No web or camera today though. Typically I unplug my charger at that time every day and plug it back in around 11pm EST and I've only had my phone go below 20% once and that was when I went home to Los Angeles and because of the time difference and it was off the charger for almost 24 hours plus I was using it HEAVY.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #6
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,517 | POWERFUL
I AM LEGEND said:
My iPhone isn't at 50% yet and it's been off the charger since 5am EST. Moderate phone use and heavy MP3 playback, about 3-4 hours today. No web or camera today though. Typically I unplug my charger at that time every day and plug it back in around 11pm EST and I've only had my phone go below 20% once and that was when I went home to Los Angeles and because of the time difference and it was off the charger for almost 24 hours plus I was using it HEAVY.
:wow:

Thanks bro.. I was going to stay w/Sprint & get the EVO 3D but the battery I'm sure will still be an issue. Thanks for the feedback, Verizon just got another customer :dancingcool:
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
space
$33,669 | POWERFUL
Pro337 said:
:wow:

Thanks bro.. I was going to stay w/Sprint & get the EVO 3D but the battery I'm sure will still be an issue. Thanks for the feedback, Verizon just got another customer :dancingcool:
Before this turns into another Android/iPhone holy war I will say that the Evo 3D's battery may be straight, so you might want to wait, especially since the verizon plans are higher than anyone elses. I just don't have the time to babysit my phone and make sure applications are off and whatnot to have a decent battery life, plus I play a lot of music and that further drains the battery on Android devices moreso than an iPhone. Still even if the battery isn't up to par, an extended one will come out and those are pretty good.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
chi - lite  space
space
$413 | 2019372
For the people in here with Sprint, just wait before you bounce to Verizon cause Sprint is supposed to get the Iphone 4S in before the year is up. Even if you are still planning on leaving Sprint or TMobile at least wait til the new Iphone drops. Why leave and cop the Iphone 4 when another one is finna drop ?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '10 - away - #9
eightytyson06 38 heat pts38 space
Rec League Legend
space
$12,187 | POWERFUL
about 5 days
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
Dillinger805 4 heat pts space
*Man On The Moon*
space
$6,462 | POWERFUL
eightytyson06 said:
about 5 days
this is true but u hardly get to use anything on it lol, i had it last like 4 1/2 days one time when i was sick and hardly touched it
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #11
egotistical 1 heat pts space
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
I get more juice on my Atrix then my iphone. Like I said its hard to judge though totally different phones. If u have a lot of cydia sh*t on your iphone, you better not expect it to last that long. One thing I liked about iphone is you could actually close programs versus android to where u can but need a task k!ller, which usually is more battery then the program.

BUT at least android batteries can be swapped out.

Usually what you can do is either buy a battery upgrade, or you can just buy other battery and switch batteries. I keep an extra battery on me at all times, usually I don't need it though.

I like the option though versus iphone you better have one of them charger bulky a.ss cases or bulking a.ss external chargers...
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
famoussasjohn 14 heat pts14 space
fu*k!
space
$9,362 | POWERFUL
Dillinger805 said:
this is true but u hardly get to use anything on it lol, i had it last like 4 1/2 days one time when i was sick and hardly touched it
I have 4 hours and 45 minutes of use with 5 days and 13 hours standby currently on my iPhone 4.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #13
egotistical 1 heat pts space
space
$6,850 | POWERFUL
Dillinger805 said:
Some of yall that have yall sh*t last 5 days should not even own phones. That means yall don't get any kind of text or nothing. Any real phone user will usually have to charge it every night.

If it is stock iphone no jailbreak it will last a bit longer, because that cydia sh*t eats up battery life.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '06 - away - #14
Sammyboi22  space
Vamped Out
space
$13,435 | POWERFUL
I use it for pandora, texting, internet, facebook, email, etc. It lasts me all day with about 20-30% left depending on how long im using it. I also stream pandora in my car and at the gym so im putting some good use to it.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
fully_amazing 10 heat pts10 space
space
$1,481 | POWERFUL
iPhone 4:
-Unplugged at 6:30 EST
-Used splahtop for about 15 mins.
-ran IM+ all day

-surfed boxden for like 45 min.
-read the news
{ another 15 mins)
checked stocks

-D/L / updated apps (4)
-I have about 36 packages/apps from cydia installed (So any given time I'm using some of them)

-about 45 mins talk time
-Mad text all day long, to many to count lol
-Played PvsZ 15 mins
-Ran Pandora about for 20 mins

Right now it's 10 PM getting ready to go out and I'm at 38%
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #16
famoussasjohn 14 heat pts14 space
fu*k!
space
$9,362 | POWERFUL
egotistical said:
Some of yall that have yall sh*t last 5 days should not even own phones. That means yall don't get any kind of text or nothing. Any real phone user will usually have to charge it every night.

If it is stock iphone no jailbreak it will last a bit longer, because that cydia sh*t eats up battery life.
Bullllllsh*t. Having cydia doesn't hurt battery life at all. If you have a sh*t ton of extra FROM cydia, of course.

I send about 1k in text messages a month, and have used about 1.6-1.9GB of data per month for the last few months..
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #17
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,517 | POWERFUL
chi - lite said:
For the people in here with Sprint, just wait before you bounce to Verizon cause Sprint is supposed to get the Iphone 4S in before the year is up. Even if you are still planning on leaving Sprint or TMobile at least wait til the new Iphone drops. Why leave and cop the Iphone 4 when another one is finna drop ?
iPhone 4S .. is that just a rumor or has it been announced and is definitely in the works?
Unread 4 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #18
XBL - Im King Jackson
space
$4,517 | POWERFUL
I AM LEGEND said:
Before this turns into another Android/iPhone holy war I will say that the Evo 3D's battery may be straight, so you might want to wait, especially since the verizon plans are higher than anyone elses. I just don't have the time to babysit my phone and make sure applications are off and whatnot to have a decent battery life, plus I play a lot of music and that further drains the battery on Android devices moreso than an iPhone. Still even if the battery isn't up to par, an extended one will come out and those are pretty good.
Yeah I stream Pandora pretty much all day in the Warehouse at work and I have to constantly keep my phone plugged in.. Even when I'm just playing the .mp3's that are on the SD Card it still eats up the battery, fast.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
space
$33,669 | POWERFUL
Pro337 said:
Yeah I stream Pandora pretty much all day in the Warehouse at work and I have to constantly keep my phone plugged in.. Even when I'm just playing the .mp3's that are on the SD Card it still eats up the battery, fast.
That was the main reason I stopped fu*king with the Evo. I would listen to MP3s all day at work and and the battery would be damn near gone in 4 hours. You won't have that issue with an iPhone.
Unread 4 years agoclass of '09 - away - #20
Giuseppe554 1 heat pts space
death b4 dishonor
space
$862 | 3100154
i use it an ipod if i go out so i say it lasts about a day for me

Home > all sections > BX Tech

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
10 viewing
Jul 4 - Scientist claims immortality within reach :ohnoes:
108 comments
@news
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Image inside W#!te People Outfit on the 4th... LOL
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Audio inside Dr Dre's the Pharmacy debut in 5 minutes on Beats 1 radio
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside On Set Of Lil Wayne's "Glory" Video Shoot
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Video inside Rewind Live was taking shots at 2k?
53 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Chris Brown Calls Out His Daughter’s Grandmother on Instagram
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Some Redditor Put A Small Magnet In Their Finger.
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Video inside Final Fantasy 7 remake - the scenes we probably won't see
27 comments
@games
most viewed right now
4 viewing
NBA Okafor meets Embiid
83 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time