This is BX @ Boxden.com

Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)

Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)
Thumbs up topic by infam0uskills - 03-30-2010, 08:57 PM - Boxden > BX Tech

call customer service and say you would like to add your corporate discount onto your account.

They will ask you for your corporate email, you tell them this lets say your name is Josh Brim:

Josh.Brim@wachovia.com (don't forget the period when you're telling the rep)

shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes and once its confirmed they should say it will take change in about 2 Pay cycles aka 2 months and by then you will have 25% off your monthly bill. Sprint only checks if the email is valid, they dont check if you really work there. The format first.last@wachovia.com was taken directly if you can get a hold of wachovia corporate email accounts which isnt hard with the power of Google. If you know about this already then good for you. If you dont know about this and think I am bull!!ting then go to

Sprint | Employer Discounts: Submit Email

and try to add any made up email. The !! works, just thought I'd pass along a tip for anyone that aint know it. Cant be added onto sero accounts, you can try but I doubt it. I chose wachovia cause they are one of the corporate companies that offer the highest discount.

I never used to have to do this cause I was on sero (on at&t now with 25% off also lol plus other discounts but thats another topic) but I helped a friend today and thought I might share with boxden also.

!! I help you save money and all you gotta do in return is click props. :agreement2:

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

354 comments for "Get 25% off Your Sprint Bill (NO SERO)"

03-30-2010, 09:06 PMaway - #2
SantinoMurder 

d 
space
$2,516 | 5103862
what do i do if i dont have an account with sprint?
 03-30-2010, 09:22 PMaway - #3
Kazel 

d 
space
$4,503 | POWERFUL
How do u save money on AT&T?? lol
 03-30-2010, 09:35 PMaway - #4
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
Originally Posted by Santinomurk
what do i do if i dont have an account with sprint?
obviously get sprint and do it.

Originally Posted by Kazel
How do u save money on AT&T?? lol
thats too long of a process, this way for sprint is so easy so i shared.
 03-30-2010, 10:00 PMaway - #5
Thee504Legend 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,587 | 9362718
I wonder will it work with the chat room customer service on sprint.com?
 03-30-2010, 10:14 PMonline - #6
layzie8171 40 heat pts40

d 
space
$7,709 | POWERFUL
so how do you get a wachovia email account
 03-30-2010, 10:38 PMaway - #7
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
you dont just call and when you tell them you want to add your corporate discount, they are going to ask for your email, and you tell them . If you google actual wachovia workers all of their e-mail is in that format. Sprint only checks the email you give them to see if its a wachovia email which in it will show it is.

edit: They dont email that email you give them or anything. It is only a one time thing where they just check before they can apply the discount.

Last edited by infam0uskills; 03-30-2010 at 10:40 PM..
 03-30-2010, 10:39 PMaway - #8
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
Originally Posted by Thee504Legend
I wonder will it work with the chat room customer service on sprint.com?
it most likely will but I have only done it over the phone myself.
 03-30-2010, 10:45 PMaway - #9
Bizness 

d 
space
$741 | 1307992
he aint lyin about this !!..
 03-30-2010, 10:59 PMaway - #10
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$13,551 | POWERFUL
As a Sprint employee, everything the T/S is saying is pretty much true. It works over the phone, thru chat, and in retail stores. If you do it in a store, we have to see a work badge or a check stub saying you work for that particular company. So just call or do chat.
 03-31-2010, 01:20 AMaway - #11
Storchaveli 79 heat pts79

d 
space
$25,454 | POWERFUL
Crazy. Thanks for this. I'mma let my pop know. He's on Sprint.

So you sure they don't email you at that address, or ask you any other questions to verify? Don't want them to catch me off guard when I call.
 03-31-2010, 01:25 AMaway - #12
SantinoMurder 

d 
space
$2,516 | 5103862
Originally Posted by wtr1906
As a Sprint employee, everything the T/S is saying is pretty much true. It works over the phone, thru chat, and in retail stores. If you do it in a store, we have to see a work badge or a check stub saying you work for that particular company. So just call or do chat.
does this work on phones too or just the monthly bill?
 03-31-2010, 03:27 AMonline - #13
JohnDoe 83 heat pts83

d 
space
$7,972 | POWERFUL
ok i just want to go over this one more time because when i emailed my name on my gmail account it came back to me as undeliverable......so if your name is not the same as a wachovia employee an you obviously dont have a email to them how does it work....also can sumone send a link to the chat room customer service for sprint.....thanks an props for this...
 03-31-2010, 05:04 AMaway - #14
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
Crazy. Thanks for this. I'mma let my pop know. He's on Sprint.

So you sure they don't email you at that address, or ask you any other questions to verify? Don't want them to catch me off guard when I call.
I am 10000000000% positive they dont email the one you provide them. With Sprint, they only check if the email format you give them is a valid Wachovia employee e-mail. Which it will because all of wachovia e-mails are in the format google it if you wanna see for yourself.

Originally Posted by Santinomurk
does this work on phones too or just the monthly bill?
just your monthly bill.

Originally Posted by Suka Repellent
ok i just want to go over this one more time because when i emailed my name on my gmail account it came back to me as undeliverable......so if your name is not the same as a wachovia employee an you obviously dont have a email to them how does it work....also can sumone send a link to the chat room customer service for sprint.....thanks an props for this...
just go to
and try your wachovia e-mail there if you are worried they are going to catch you. This is basically what sprint is going to do to see if the email is valid. They wont e-mail it, spint only checks if it is valid.
 03-31-2010, 09:18 AMaway - #15
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$13,551 | POWERFUL
People have been doing this for years and I can a$sure you, Sprint does NOT check.
 03-31-2010, 09:25 AMaway - #16
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
Originally Posted by wtr1906
People have been doing this for years and I can a$sure you, Sprint does NOT check.
thanks for the vouch, maybe now they wont second guess it
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-31-2010, 11:34 AMaway - #17
Tony_Stylezzz 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,453 | 10731206
Yeah it works I tried it and been getting the 69.99 any mobile with the unlimted text and data for about 60 with tax included.
 03-31-2010, 01:55 PMonline - #18
JohnDoe 83 heat pts83

d 
space
$7,972 | POWERFUL
ok i jus tried it but they did say they were gonna send a confirmation email to my wachovia addy so we will see if it still works even tho i aint got a wachovia addy.....cross my fingers

edit...i called the customer service....they said u had to click the link they send to the wachovia addy to apply all the rebates....we will see how it works....props still

Last edited by JohnDoe; 03-31-2010 at 06:44 PM..
 03-31-2010, 04:16 PMaway - #19
infam0uskills 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,733 | 16749255
Originally Posted by Suka Repellent
ok i jus tried it but they did say they were gonna send a confirmation email to my wachovia addy so we will see if it still works even tho i aint got a wachovia addy.....cross my fingers
I am guessing you did it through the chat with a sprint rep online instead of calling right?

If thats the case, and you are worried they wont apply the code. Then I can only say to call them and tell them to apply the corp. discount, over the phone is very fast and easy.

Ive never done it through chat before, but if you did call and they said that then I would just call and try again with another rep. Until they can confirm to you right over the phone that the discount has been applied and will take affect in 2 cycles. None of that we send a confirm email or whatever blahblahblah.

Or you can just call and ask "I am just calling to see if my corporate discount was applied onto my account yet." They probably going to say let me check, and if they say it isnt; most likely they will ask for your corporate email right there over the phone and you just tell them and wait for it. The rep should say like " okay I have now applied the code and it will show up in 2 months etcetcetc."

Aslong as you sound like you know what youre doing then this process should not take more than 10 mins. If the email works on the site sprint.com/wachovia then it will work when you call trust.
 03-31-2010, 04:21 PMaway - #20
LYTE 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$10,219 | POWERFUL
yup
been getting a discount since 2004 of 25% from a company i left in 2005

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
March NPD: PS4 tops hardware, Titanfall tops software.
102 comments
OT What 30 for 30s Do You Want To See Next?
65 comments
NBA Knick fans choose your side (IT'S TIME)
56 comments
 Article inside Activision Indefinitely Postpones Xbox One Version Of ...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 166 comments - by Pleasure Boy
  "i Didn't Speak To Jay For 2 Weeks After Ether&qu...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 86 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Xbox One Surpassed 5 Million Sold
New reply 2 minutes ago - 116 comments - by Kewop Decam
 Article inside Sugar Knight Reveals What Exactly Bad Boy Did To Make ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 84 comments - by Black Yeezus II
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave Doesn’t Like Nas: Calls Him A Swagerles...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 60 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Who Ya Got?: 08 Dwayne Wade Or 05 Kobe Bryant :ohnoes:
New reply 7 minutes ago - 64 comments - by Creatividy
 Article inside Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing 17-y...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 95 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Rocsi Diaz Blasts August Alsina For Shutting Down 106...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Carlton Black

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,700 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,654 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.