This is BX @ Boxden.com


Free Game controller for Android Devices


 Free Game controller for Android Devices
topic by kkkid - 12-13-2012, 06:05 PM - Boxden > BX Tech


If you like to game on your android device this controller is free until Noon Tomorrow AND comes with a FREE game...you just gotta pay 5 bucks for shipping. I just copped one...the controller is usually 50 bucks. Use the code SECRETSANTA

Act quick cause they are getting slammed with orders...the website (http://www.powera.com/MOGA) had to be taken down earlier cause of the demand

go right to the buy page:

MOGA Mobile Gaming System for Android 2.3+ | PowerA


more info on the deal here:

These Deceptive Camouflage Cans Are Your Stoner-Channel Deal of the Day

more info on the device and a gizmodo review:

MOGA Controller Review: Android Gaming Just Got Way Better

Hands on with the PowerA MOGA Controller for Android Phones - YouTube







share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

25 comments for "Free Game controller for Android Devices"


 12-13-2012, 06:47 PMaway - #2
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,311 | POWERFUL
The promotion code "SECRETSANTA" could not be applied because the promotion has expired.
 12-13-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #3
kkkid 111 heat pts111

  d 
space
$3,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by PhI|0z0pH3r
The promotion code "SECRETSANTA" could not be applied because the promotion has expired.
Goddamn that was fast. Well I got my order in. Damn dawg.
 12-13-2012, 06:58 PMaway - #4
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,311 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kkkid
Goddamn that was fast. Well I got my order in. Damn dawg.
A ni##a thought he was about to get a free controller for his $9 tablet
 12-13-2012, 07:01 PMaway - #5
Adamsville 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$10,811 | POWERFUL
^
 12-13-2012, 08:45 PMaway - #6
Jae_Mike 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,310 | 15480055
Dope controller i use it to play snes games on the super gnes emulator any one post there email and i will send it to them
 12-13-2012, 08:45 PMaway - #7
Jae_Mike 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$3,310 | 15480055
Or if you have dropbox i will link ya
 12-13-2012, 10:44 PMaway - #8
ruff 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$22,929 | POWERFUL
There needs to be some type of alert system for #### like this, goddamnit
 12-13-2012, 11:48 PMaway - #9
oldirtybott 

  d 
space
$94 | 325464
Originally Posted by Jae_Mike
Or if you have dropbox i will link ya
Hook a brotha up
 12-13-2012, 11:50 PMaway - #10
mtbatol 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,526 | 15408281
Important Information
The promotion code "SECRETSANTA" could not be applied because the promotion has expired.
But I, but I just now... just now learned about it now tho
 12-13-2012, 11:54 PMaway - #11
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$15,311 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ruff
There needs to be some type of alert system for #### like this, goddamnit
Get an RSS feed or some #### like that for Slickdeals or CheapAssGamer. Those websites are the ####ing truth.
 12-14-2012, 12:29 AMaway - #12
Jim Gunther 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$194 | 2426948
Are yall serious with this? A remote?

Some of you Android ni##as is weird as hell. When would you use this ridiculous ####? At home? F*ck no.

On the street? F*ckin' weird a$s ni##as.

Last edited by Jim Gunther; 12-14-2012 at 12:32 AM..
 12-14-2012, 05:55 AMaway - #13
saisai31 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$163 | 3252061
The new iController $350
 12-14-2012, 07:09 AMaway - #14
dmotto 

  d 
space
$788 | 745316
YouTube
get your phone/tablet rooted and use your ps3 controller through bluetooth or usb.
 12-14-2012, 09:31 AMaway - #15
duval88 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,110 | 19955104
Originally Posted by Jim Gunther
Are yall serious with this? A remote?

Some of you Android ni##as is weird as hell. When would you use this ridiculous ####? At home? F*ck no.

On the street? F*ckin' weird a$s ni##as.


 12-14-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #16
EGO 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$29,164 | POWERFUL
Was able to get in on this RIGHT before the coupon code expired. I never got charged or received my confirmation email, but I did receive a confirmation number and my account shows the order. PowerA said if it's showing up under your order history and you have the confirmation number then don't worry about not being charged yet or not seeing an email yet. I chose the 7-10 day shipping for $5 option. Nothing I'm too concerned about getting right away considering it's free and all. Worth the $5, heard this was a great controller and you're getting Modern Combat 4 with it so really it's free even after the $5 shipping since that game costs $7.
 12-14-2012, 09:53 AMaway - #17
EGO 49 heat pts49

  d 
space
$29,164 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jim Gunther
Are yall serious with this? A remote?

Some of you Android ni##as is weird as hell. When would you use this ridiculous ####? At home? F*ck no.

On the street? F*ckin' weird a$s ni##as.
A couple of things, moron:
  • It's ####in free. Why wouldn't we want to take advantage of this?
  • If someone wants to use this on the street, so what?
  • And yes, it's a great device to use at home. It's not just for traveling. Some of us like to hook our phones and tablets up to our TVs and use them as consoles, so a Bluetooth controller like this helps in that regard.
You just made yourself sound really ignorant and stupid with your post.
 12-14-2012, 11:24 AMaway - #18
Merzennary 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,444 | 4474405
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
A couple of things, moron:
  • It's ####in free. Why wouldn't we want to take advantage of this?
  • If someone wants to use this on the street, so what?
  • And yes, it's a great device to use at home. It's not just for traveling. Some of us like to hook our phones and tablets up to our TVs and use them as consoles, so a Bluetooth controller like this helps in that regard.
You just made yourself sound really ignorant and stupid with your post.
I'm about to use this and screencast on my tv.
 12-14-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #19
kkkid 111 heat pts111

  d 
space
$3,380 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by e G o Maniac
Was able to get in on this RIGHT before the coupon code expired. I never got charged or received my confirmation email, but I did receive a confirmation number and my account shows the order. PowerA said if it's showing up under your order history and you have the confirmation number then don't worry about not being charged yet or not seeing an email yet. I chose the 7-10 day shipping for $5 option. Nothing I'm too concerned about getting right away considering it's free and all. Worth the $5, heard this was a great controller and you're getting Modern Combat 4 with it so really it's free even after the $5 shipping since that game costs $7.
I just received my email today.



 12-14-2012, 10:14 PMaway - #20
Jesszman 2141 heat pts2141

  d 
space
$28,935 | POWERFUL
ya'll act like you don't have game consoles
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
69 comments
Video inside  The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
50 comments
Image inside  last of us remastered new taunt
62 comments
 NFL Justin Blackmon Arrest Video - "this Is Gonna Be ...
New reply 12 seconds ago - 90 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 24 minutes ago - 139 comments - by kingdavid22
  Jul 24 - The Top 10 Most Happy And Un-happy Cities In ...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 114 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Fif Bout To Fire This Ungrateful Negro Jack Thriller
New reply 38 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Xaiv
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 12 minutes ago - 367 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Chris Paul: Boycott A Real Possibility
New reply 39 minutes ago - 55 comments - by BlackBreesus
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 164 comments - by reelife
 NFL Rg3 Can't Connect With Djax At Training Camp
New reply 42 minutes ago - 78 comments - by JucoLegend

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.