This is BX @ Boxden.com


Chromecast


 Chromecast
 12-16-2013, 06:32 AMaway - #21
datnolaboy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,596 | 6880906
I like it. Its cheaper than a new smart TV and more convenient than firing up the Xbox. I use it for Netflix, hbogo, and YouTube. Also football games streamed off frontrow on chrome. That was the main reason I bought it but my squad been on national TV a lot this year so I've only done it once or twice.
 12-16-2013, 06:49 AMaway - #22
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$21,039 | POWERFUL
I bought it. It's cool, and you can stream your chrome window to the chromecast.

I'm gonna test out PiCast next.
 12-16-2013, 07:07 AMaway - #23
Grave 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$7,166 | POWERFUL
Can you get super hd on netflix?
 12-16-2013, 09:28 AMaway - #24
Itzike 

  d 
space
$2,193 | 5714027
thanks everyone. I bought it and I'm glad I did. My Tv has the USB port beside the HDMI connect, so its a perfect fit. Works great with netflix and youtube. I havent used any local streaming yet but ima try that tonight when I get off work. Thanks everyone for the replies!
 12-16-2013, 09:34 AMaway - #25
regularjoe 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$21,039 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Itzike
thanks everyone. I bought it and I'm glad I did. My Tv has the USB port beside the HDMI connect, so its a perfect fit. Works great with netflix and youtube. I havent used any local streaming yet but ima try that tonight when I get off work. Thanks everyone for the replies!
Try the Chromecast plug in for Chrome.
 12-16-2013, 10:38 AMaway - #26
Shizz|M 

  d 
space
$6,912 | 12084203
Originally Posted by datnolaboy
I like it. Its cheaper than a new smart TV and more convenient than firing up the Xbox. I use it for Netflix, hbogo, and YouTube. Also football games streamed off frontrow on chrome. That was the main reason I bought it but my squad been on national TV a lot this year so I've only done it once or twice.

i can't wait to do that ####.. used to open frontrow in my google tv STB but i couldn't close all the got damn popups.. ####'n up my PPVs and ####
 12-17-2013, 02:53 PMaway - #27
Game375 41 heat pts41

  d 
space
$11,316 | POWERFUL
i got 3. 1 by me and giving 1 to my dad and 1 to my sis for christmas
 12-19-2013, 02:38 PMaway - #28
mrfreak76 502 heat pts502

  d 
space
$5,039 | POWERFUL
So its not good for local streaming?!
 12-19-2013, 02:46 PMaway - #29
KURUPTION!!! 476 heat pts476

  d 
space
$32,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by mrfreak76
So its not good for local streaming?!
It should be getting support for Plex soon. Its available right now for Plexpass members. Once that happens I'm getting rid of this Roku.
 12-19-2013, 03:32 PMaway - #30
Adamsville 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$10,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KURUPTION!!!
It should be getting support for Plex soon. Its available right now for Plexpass members. Once that happens I'm getting rid of this Roku.
u can use Plex now

theres a cracked version out too... dont even need to have a subscription

 12-19-2013, 03:43 PMaway - #31
KURUPTION!!! 476 heat pts476

  d 
space
$32,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Adamsville
u can use Plex now

theres a cracked version out too... dont even need to have a subscription

Oh word? Put me down fam.
 12-20-2013, 05:58 PMaway - #32
Dillinger805 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,849 | POWERFUL
i love my chromecast, any pay per view f!ght i just stream on my computer hit the chromecast button and play it on my tv in living room for everyone to see. Comes out in HD
 12-20-2013, 06:54 PMaway - #33
Adamsville 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$10,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KURUPTION!!!
Oh word? Put me down fam.
Whats New?
- Chromecast support (Patched)
- Massive improvements for remote controlling Plex players
v3.2.3
- Fix issue preventing playing queue/recommended videos on the Chromecast when user doesn't have their own server
- Fix crash in audio player when application is resumed
- Fix crash when attempting to play video an no transcoding capable server is available
- Fix issue when skipping overscan wizard so that you can continue to just sign in

This version has been patched to allow Chromecast without PlexPass

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code:


Download Instructions


Mirror:
... x.apk.html
 12-20-2013, 07:31 PMaway - #34
KURUPTION!!! 476 heat pts476

  d 
space
$32,698 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Adamsville
Whats New?
- Chromecast support (Patched)
- Massive improvements for remote controlling Plex players
v3.2.3
- Fix issue preventing playing queue/recommended videos on the Chromecast when user doesn't have their own server
- Fix crash in audio player when application is resumed
- Fix crash when attempting to play video an no transcoding capable server is available
- Fix issue when skipping overscan wizard so that you can continue to just sign in

This version has been patched to allow Chromecast without PlexPass

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code:


Download Instructions


Mirror:
... x.apk.html
Good look fam. #### works like a charm.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 12-20-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 12-21-2013, 09:12 AMaway - #35
Itzike 

  d 
space
$2,193 | 5714027
Originally Posted by Adamsville
Whats New?
- Chromecast support (Patched)
- Massive improvements for remote controlling Plex players
v3.2.3
- Fix issue preventing playing queue/recommended videos on the Chromecast when user doesn't have their own server
- Fix crash in audio player when application is resumed
- Fix crash when attempting to play video an no transcoding capable server is available
- Fix issue when skipping overscan wizard so that you can continue to just sign in

This version has been patched to allow Chromecast without PlexPass

This app has no advertisements

More Info:
Code:


Download Instructions


Mirror:
... x.apk.html
clutch fam!!
 12-23-2013, 02:14 PMaway - #36
Shawtymann 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$740 | 10379505
I'm thinking about getting this after I get my HDMI ports fixed on my TV. Does the actual TV need to have Wifi?
 12-23-2013, 03:37 PMaway - #37
Adamsville 113 heat pts113

  d 
space
$10,816 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Shawtymann
I'm thinking about getting this after I get my HDMI ports fixed on my TV. Does the actual TV need to have Wifi?
nope, the Chromecast got all that in it
 12-25-2013, 05:41 PMaway - #38
Jeezy187 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$1,186 | 11187771
Just got one for Christmas but I won't be able to use it until January 3rd. Any updates or anything new?
 12-25-2013, 05:46 PMaway - #39
Vino24$Money 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$722 | 16325677
so can u play movies from windows media player? how about streams like xme
 12-25-2013, 08:18 PMonline - #40
Mvs2527 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$2,090 | 15413089
Got one for xmas Loving it
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  The Last of Us Remastered drops on Tuesday, you copping?
54 comments
Image inside  PS4 “GayStation Edition” Up for Auction To Celebrate ..
80 comments
NBA Who you with? 1, 2, 3, or 4
147 comments
 NBA Zach Lavine Destroys Dunk Contest Vs Professional Dunk...
New reply 1 minute ago - 87 comments - by mixtapelive
 Video inside Batman V Superman Comic-con Trailer
New reply 15 minutes ago - 133 comments - by SM
 Video inside Aaron Hall: Any B*tch That Say My D*ck Is Small Is Lying
New reply 2 minutes ago - 109 comments - by GoldBluded
 Video inside Throwback: Bsm Frenchie Unites Crips & Bloods In Nyc
New reply 39 minutes ago - 55 comments - by OG T Gutta N
 NBA Throwback: The Greatest Nba Gif Of All Time (pic)
New reply 9 minutes ago - 149 comments - by King Henry
  Gamestop Says Only A Handful Of Their Customers Know A...
New reply 1 hour ago - 51 comments - by Da Ill One
 audio inside Chicago Rapper Stain Gang Vonno - I Might Die Shot An...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 71 comments - by GLOCKN SKIMASK
  Jul 27 - Your ‘pure’ Bottled Water Contains Added Chem...
New reply 1 hour ago - 97 comments - by RAZAH CUTS

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,757 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.