b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Apple to Cut MacBook Prices


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > BX Tech
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 Apple to Cut MacBook Prices
 02-15-2013, 08:01 PMaway - #61
Kewop Decam 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$6,706 | POWERFUL
people who think Macs are better than PCs don't understand computers.
 02-15-2013, 08:20 PMaway - #62
bbrossy313 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,563 | 14160944
Originally Posted by King Allister
lol they're dropping the prices cause SSD's are dropping..and they no longer really have a lower end macbook line besides the air.
I was wondering when they were going to do this. They dropped there base model white macbooks n like 2010 right after i bought my pro.
 02-15-2013, 08:24 PMaway - #63
bbrossy313 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,563 | 14160944
Originally Posted by Kewop Decam
people who think Macs are better than PCs don't understand computers.
well thats exactly y i love my mac. I do not know a damn thing about fixing computers

I used to go through pcs like ever 2-3 years while only enjoying it for the first. after that they were so slow i wanted to throw them out a window.

my macbook still runs like new n ive had it for about 3 years
 02-15-2013, 11:03 PMaway - #64
finishim 80 heat pts80

  d 
space
$21,779 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dustiniscool
Cosign

I might go the hackintosh route for my next computer tho. They charge too much just for OSX.
$30 is a lot
 02-15-2013, 11:23 PMaway - #65
NoHope 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,759 | 5097312
Spec wise they will always fail
 02-15-2013, 11:41 PMaway - #66
Walt Thizzney 133 heat pts133

  d 
space
$5,076 | POWERFUL
2.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor????? 1499.99$ for this POS?

Spent 899 on a Lenovo Y580 that is more powerful than any Macbook pro PEROID
 02-16-2013, 12:30 AMonline - #67
NaMeLeSs- 58 heat pts58

  d 
space
$6,645 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by varcitykid
They must be seeing a lack in their sales nowadays..
too soon.
 02-16-2013, 12:48 PMaway - #68
Slingy 32 heat pts32

  d 
space
$1,905 | 19805957
2 grand and you could have a mega computer for years. Instead of the laptop you'll have to throw out when apple decides to migrate from usb to something new.
 02-17-2013, 10:29 AMaway - #69
Duntaz 19 heat pts19

  d 
space
$4,630 | POWERFUL
i cant #### with anything less than 15" unless im traveling & I'll be a monkeys uncle if I pay 2gs on a laptop. I'll stick with my 17" hp that I got for 400 & a 256gb hd on the 13" they must be smokin crack, 500 or better.
 02-19-2013, 10:35 PMaway - #70
Buttersrugby 

  d 
space
$198 | 1055749
The Mac is the best combination of hardware + software on the market.

What people fail to understand is, that if you want to use a Mac, that means you are giving up things like games etc. If you want games you Dual Boot (OSx + Win), right?

This means you can just get a nice PC, and throw Linux on it and Dual boot it with Windows (for when you want to game, or use photoshop).

Linux is free. It's lighter, faster, cleaner, and more versatile than either OSx or Windows.

Get with the program.
 02-19-2013, 10:47 PMaway - #71
HeyCobra 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,992 | 13496345
Originally Posted by bbrossy313
well thats exactly y i love my mac. I do not know a damn thing about fixing computers

I used to go through pcs like ever 2-3 years while only enjoying it for the first. after that they were so slow i wanted to throw them out a window.

my macbook still runs like new n ive had it for about 3 years
ive had my MBP for 4 or 5 years now, ive never had an issue with it, PC laptops always gave me trouble, some little #### would always go wrong and id need to buy a new one, even friends of mine by new laptops every 2 years almost.

i know on a tech forum 50% of the people know computers and the other 50% bull####, but most people dont know di#k about building and fixing computers.

i dont care if your PC or Mac, and the whole thing is stupid, and people can talk up either side. i know people say spending $1500 is dumb, but if i have $1500 to spend im gonna do whatever the #### i want.

why do people rock polo shirts with the horse when i can get different polos for cheap, why do people pay out the a$s for jordans when shoes is just shoes. cars are cars they go A to B.

people buy what they like cause they can, you dont sweat money when you make money
 02-24-2013, 06:45 AMaway - #72
H Class 

  d 
space
$1,239 | 3891304
Originally Posted by HeyCobra
ive had my MBP for 4 or 5 years now, ive never had an issue with it, PC laptops always gave me trouble, some little #### would always go wrong and id need to buy a new one, even friends of mine by new laptops every 2 years almost.

i know on a tech forum 50% of the people know computers and the other 50% bull####, but most people dont know di#k about building and fixing computers.

i dont care if your PC or Mac, and the whole thing is stupid, and people can talk up either side. i know people say spending $1500 is dumb, but if i have $1500 to spend im gonna do whatever the #### i want.

why do people rock polo shirts with the horse when i can get different polos for cheap, why do people pay out the a$s for jordans when shoes is just shoes. cars are cars they go A to B.

people buy what they like cause they can, you dont sweat money when you make money
 02-24-2013, 09:33 AMonline - #73
deziking 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$14,489 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Buttersrugby
The Mac is the best combination of hardware + software on the market.

What people fail to understand is, that if you want to use a Mac, that means you are giving up things like games etc. If you want games you Dual Boot (OSx + Win), right?

This means you can just get a nice PC, and throw Linux on it and Dual boot it with Windows (for when you want to game, or use photoshop).

Linux is free. It's lighter, faster, cleaner, and more versatile than either OSx or Windows.

Get with the program.
another failed statement. Why the #### would any one want to go through hassel to do that.
 02-25-2013, 04:48 PMaway - #74
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$20,120 | POWERFUL
proud #teammacbookpro owner for 3 years
 02-25-2013, 04:51 PMaway - #75
Mike Nitty 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$20,120 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Kewop Decam
people who think Macs are better than PCs don't understand computers.
IT degree here pimp...for Graphic Design

Mac ####s on anything out..I laugh at ni##as who aint caught up yet
 
New replies will show automatically every 10 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload


 



Video inside  Dec 21 - Police officer shot & killed in Florida
161 comments
Dec 21 - Police dispatch audio of two nypd officer shot
92 comments
Dec 20 - Enter The Winter Solstice: Shortest Day of the Year Ma..
51 comments
 Image(s) inside Godfather Fif Reacts To News Of 2 Police Officers Bein...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 190 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Get Ready Fellas! Our Prayers Being Answered? Nicki Mi...
New reply 24 minutes ago - 178 comments - by 187Proof
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 353 comments - by Bkjj11
  Man Quotes 50 Cent Lyrics After Shooting Two Nypd Offi...
New reply 41 minutes ago - 167 comments - by A.Dot789
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 15 minutes ago - 213 comments - by sdot216
 Image(s) inside How To Clean Up Nice (dress Shirts, Suits, Grown Man S...
New reply 43 minutes ago - 87 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 Video inside Can't Interview N!ggas - They Clowning With These Air ...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Jeff Roorda
 Image(s) inside Q-tip Throwin Knowledge Darts At Iggy On Twitter
New reply 49 minutes ago - 176 comments - by ralph lauren

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,852 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.