This is BX @ Boxden.com


Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?


New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 Worst and Best Car Audio Brands?
 01-09-2013, 10:09 AMaway - #361
YoungRichROy 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$3,658 | 0
Guys I have a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe. Everything is completely stock. I want to upgrade my sound system to something real nice but budget friendly. I listen to alot of hip hop/rap so good clear deep sounding bass is a must but i also need crisp sound. I have no knowledge on amps/tweeters and all that audio stuff and I dont want to go to a car audio shop and get swindled. I'm the type of guy who likes to get the best deal possible even if it takes buying all the parts online and learning how to install myself. Any suggestions guys ??
 01-09-2013, 10:14 AMaway - #362
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
Hmm, You can get:

1 alpine type r: 135
sub amp for 150

Some comp speakers which includes the woofer and tweeter mounted separately will run you at the low end 150-175.

An amp for those will be 125-150

Then wiring for 100, and you should be good to go.

Then of course youll want to add dynamat, etc. later.
 01-09-2013, 10:41 AMaway - #363
YoungRichROy 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$3,658 | 0
Originally Posted by WaveDoe
Hmm, You can get:

1 alpine type r: 135
sub amp for 150

Some comp speakers which includes the woofer and tweeter mounted separately will run you at the low end 150-175.

An amp for those will be 125-150

Then wiring for 100, and you should be good to go.

Then of course youll want to add dynamat, etc. later.


should I keep the factory head unit ? I hate it and I want something with USB, Bluetooth and a EQ
 01-09-2013, 10:43 AMaway - #364
YoungRichROy 15 heat pts15

  d 
space
$3,658 | 0
or should I just focus on that last? I thought the HU was responsible for the sound quality
 01-09-2013, 10:47 AMaway - #365
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$5,260 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iAmRoyalDaIdol
or should I just focus on that last? I thought the HU was responsible for the sound quality
damn forgot the hu lol, yea that's definitely important, as that's your controller, that's what you use to turn on the lights.

A good one will be from 100 to 200....w/ Navigation 250 >
 01-09-2013, 10:49 AMaway - #366
JayR04 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$6,072 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by iAmRoyalDaIdol
Guys I have a 2009 Honda Accord Coupe. Everything is completely stock. I want to upgrade my sound system to something real nice but budget friendly. I listen to alot of hip hop/rap so good clear deep sounding bass is a must but i also need crisp sound. I have no knowledge on amps/tweeters and all that audio stuff and I dont want to go to a car audio shop and get swindled. I'm the type of guy who likes to get the best deal possible even if it takes buying all the parts online and learning how to install myself. Any suggestions guys ??
you can find some good deals here
 07-15-2013, 01:13 AMaway - #367
Keith504 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$3,224 | POWERFUL
don't know #### about audio.....but i need some sound in my 04 camry. any suggestions?
 
New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods and Kings, Has the Most B..
112 comments
NBA Chicago Bulls making push for Kevin Love
64 comments
Image inside  *WARNING* People with OCD - Do Not Enter!
73 comments
  Great Games You Wouldn't Be Caught Dead Playing Today...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 59 comments - by Ctrllers
 NBA Kobe Bryant (jersey #8) Vs Lebron James (cavs)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Hoop Dreams
 Video inside Schmurda Say Ny Started Bangin Cuz Of Chiraq
New reply 5 minutes ago - 118 comments - by NoLastName
 Image(s) inside Kim K's Brother Admits To Being Aroused By Her....kany...
New reply 20 minutes ago - 86 comments - by HipHopFactz
 NBA Jamal Crawford Smoking That Good Sh-t: Calls Kobe &quo...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 90 comments - by MikeJones212
 Article inside Jay Z & Beyoncé Reportedly Trying To Split Without...
New reply 34 minutes ago - 200 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NFL Robert Griffin Iii Gives Himself New Nickname
New reply 8 minutes ago - 76 comments - by italiansteve
 Image(s) inside Best "bounce Back" Album
New reply 38 minutes ago - 56 comments - by AC SLATER

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.