This is BX @ Boxden.com

Tips to avoid getting your car jacked

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Tips to avoid getting your car jacked
 07-05-2012, 01:25 PMaway - #61
Y.G. 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$22,421 | POWERFUL
BlackJax

BlackJax is Clifford's unique anti-carjacking response system that puts personal safety first while using innovative advancements to ensure that users can recover the vehicle themselves. If an armed car thief approaches - whether at a stop light or in a parking lot (where most carjackings occur) - immediately turn over the keys and remote and let Clifford technology take over.

Fully automatic: No buttons or transmitters to push when a gun is involved. Just get away from the vehicle. Quick response: BlackJax allows the criminal to drive away a safe distance. Then, a few seconds later, BlackJax blares the siren and flashes the lights to alert other drivers and witnesses. It then pulses down the ignition system to safely force the vehicle to slow to a complete stop. Siren blaring and lights flashing, unable to restart the engine, the carjacker has no choice but to abandon the vehicle.

Immediate vehicle self-recovery: With the vehicle immobilized a short distance away, the owner can recover it. No special tracking units, monthly fees or per-use charges. Just follow the sound of the BlackJax siren, then enter the PIN code. That's it - it's sabotage-proof. The only way to turn off BlackJax is with a secret user-selectable PIN code. If the carjacker tries guessing codes at random, BlackJax actively ignores his code entries for the next few minutes.

12-06-2012, 11:23 PMaway - #62
Niruggg 98 heat pts98

d 
space
$8,638 | POWERFUL
Turn your car off when putting air in your tires
 03-28-2013, 07:54 AMaway - #63
Walmart 1 heat pts

d 
space
$2,934 | 7156690
Originally Posted by Sky high
'modify' your car alarm.. It might be an overkill, but I'll install 10 additional siren around the car - two inside the hood, two underneath beside the cat, two in the trunk, and four in the cabin. Thieves don't have enough time to cut all those wires while they're blaring 130bD.

I betcha right now I can guess where you all have your alarm brains.. they're under the dash. right? that thing can be disabled in less than 5 seconds! Don't be a fool, move that brain somewhere hidden. Mine has mixed wire colors and false wires all around, Not even a professional installer can unload it.

modify your Kickpanels to hide the hood release latch under the dash. Mine is covering the whole thing so you will have to reach inside the kicks to pop the hood. One time I took it in for an oil change it took the guy about 10 minutes to figure out where the hood release is This is extremely important so that the thief can't disconnect your +12 source and disable your alarm.

I can't emphasize enough how extremely important security screws are. These are oddly-shaped head screws that you can get from any hardware store. Nearly ALL thieves carry a flat screwdriver and/or phillips screwdriver all the time. A hex or square head screw will definately slow them down. If your amp is bolted to the amp rack like this, there's NO WAY they can take your equipment.. but make sure your amp rack is bolted as well.
This is on point, same for the pedal lock knowledge
 03-29-2013, 11:32 AMaway - #64
cyrus 1 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$676 | 20542028
Originally Posted by blackx
yo fam.. whats that cover
 01-20-2014, 09:36 PMaway - #65
ColeWorld 22 heat pts22

d 
space
$6,906 | POWERFUL
One of the goat threads
 02-19-2014, 02:40 PMaway - #66
Barcode 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,384 | 8069184
Originally Posted by Niruggg
Turn your car off when putting air in your tires
Crazy you mention this, my homeboy got jacked putting armorall on his tires at the car wash.
They just jumped in his !! and drove off. Door was open and engine was running. . .

New replies will show automatically every 5 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)

Mark Forums Read

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Vintage Pam Grier In The 1970's.......
66 comments
Article inside  Ice Cube: Ride Along Was "Robbed" at MTV Movie Award..
82 comments
All Next Gen Console Owners: System off or Standby
59 comments
 Image(s) inside So Excited To Meet My Dad...
New reply 32 seconds ago - 62 comments - by Ham Rove
 MLB Espn First Take With An Ignorant Tweet On Jackie Robin...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 140 comments - by theFREAK
 NBA Damian Lillard's New Footlocker Commercial "no Ri...
New reply 1 minute ago - 70 comments - by Motion
 Video inside Happy Makes Pharrell Cry | Own
New reply 14 minutes ago - 59 comments - by justinjones
 Image(s) inside Rappers With Fake Watches Put On Blast!
New reply 5 minutes ago - 169 comments - by ChickzNKickz
 Image(s) inside Post Pics: If Bx Was A Person
New reply 15 minutes ago - 107 comments - by mcrw4
 NBA It's Crazy How Lebron Bouta Pass Niggas That Been In T...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 88 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Paparazzi Still Won't Leave Wale Alone
New reply 16 minutes ago - 113 comments - by GHova315

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,697 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,650 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.