This is BX @ Boxden.com


Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims


 Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims
topic by 4cornerspt.2 - 05-01-2007, 04:49 PM - Boxden > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)


Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them


Latest Rides Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

12 comments for "Suspension kit to put on 24 -28 inch rims"


 05-01-2007, 07:13 PMaway - #2
LikeToStuntAlot 

  d 
space
$195 | 270368
Originally Posted by 4cornerspt.2
Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them
Go here



Ask BigBoi about lifts...He sells them on ebay...They are the best quality you can get..

Ive never done business with him, but he is a good guy.
 05-03-2007, 07:34 AMaway - #3
relyks82 

  d 
space
$96 | 135838
the page didnt work when i tried it
 05-06-2007, 07:43 AMaway - #4
carden2 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,565 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 4cornerspt.2
Where can you buy a suspension kit or lift kit for your car.And also I got some 22s for sale for about 16 or 1700 and Im on ebay if you want them
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.
 05-06-2007, 11:50 AMaway - #5
LikeToStuntAlot 

  d 
space
$195 | 270368
Originally Posted by relyks82
the page didnt work when i tried it
What car do you have anyway? And What size rims do u wanna get?
 05-06-2007, 12:13 PMaway - #6
samakaballer 

  d 
space
$1,140 | 484993
Originally Posted by carden2
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.
lmao sounds like u mean twist in spacers... i doubtu could get 26's on with twist in spacers actualy that's 2 funny, but u must mean the cups...
 05-06-2007, 02:44 PMaway - #7
QbanLinxx 

  d 
space
$993 | 642130
Originally Posted by carden2
yo for 24s you might not need a lift cus they got that new 255/25/24 tire so might get 24s to work without any major lifting or anything. as far as lift kits i think spacers could get 26s to work but i've never tried 28s on a car.

unless these 24's are going on a truck, there gonna need a lift kit.... Most cars cant taked 22's without scraping, let alone 24's.... dont even waste your time or money on cups, just get a real lift kit.... Look up coast 2 coast customs in ft.lauderdale... they got a guerilla kit, its gonna run you bout at least a grand, but u wont have to worry bout ur suspension no more........
 05-06-2007, 04:39 PMaway - #8
LikeToStuntAlot 

  d 
space
$195 | 270368
Originally Posted by QbanLinxx
unless these 24's are going on a truck, there gonna need a lift kit.... Most cars cant taked 22's without scraping, let alone 24's.... dont even waste your time or money on cups, just get a real lift kit.... Look up coast 2 coast customs in ft.lauderdale... they got a guerilla kit, its gonna run you bout at least a grand, but u wont have to worry bout ur suspension no more........
The only cars that can fit 24's with the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24 tires without a lift or some suspension mods are bubbles, caprices, chargers, and 300M there might be a few more...

If i was going to get a lift I would get a bigboikit.
Here is the site
 05-07-2007, 06:46 PMaway - #9
samakaballer 

  d 
space
$1,140 | 484993
Originally Posted by LikeToStuntAlot
The only cars that can fit 24's with the 255/30/24 or 275/25/24 tires without a lift or some suspension mods are bubbles, caprices, chargers, and 300M there might be a few more...

If i was going to get a lift I would get a bigboikit.
Here is the site
i'm pretty sure my 99 crown vic can fit 24's wiht a 25 tire with no lift. which im thinking about doing when i get 4's... but it'll make the rims look smaller, and I sort of wanna sit high, but that big boi lift makes the ride !!ty i heard..
 05-08-2007, 05:50 PMaway - #10
QbanLinxx 

  d 
space
$993 | 642130
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
 05-08-2007, 06:23 PMaway - #11
kodak314 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,670 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by QbanLinxx
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
i dont know what cars youre talkin bout but there are cars that can fit 24's... i gon need you to get yo info straight b4 you post

just posting a few






 05-08-2007, 06:27 PMaway - #12
bizflawless 

  d 
space
$4,134 | 5997304



:wow:
 05-08-2007, 09:42 PMaway - #13
LikeToStuntAlot 

  d 
space
$195 | 270368
Originally Posted by QbanLinxx
if u put 24's on any car, without a lift kit, you can only drive straight... Theres no way u can turn that steering wheel
You can put 24s on cars without a lift...I already listed some cars that can fit 24's with the 275/25/24 or 255/30/24 tires..the tires are used for FWD cars....

Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 05-08-2007 at 09:44 PM..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
111 comments
Image inside  Thick Vietnamese chick named Kandy...
58 comments
Image inside  Dave Chappelle Reveals Shockingly Buff New Look
61 comments
  Top 10 Wealthiest Pro Wrestlers Of All Time
New reply 1 minute ago - 58 comments - by bridouble
 Video inside Apr 22 - Christie Vows Not To Legalize Pot: New Jersey...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 119 comments - by Ham Rove
 Video inside Rita Ora At The Breakfast Club: Jayz, Rihanna Clone, R...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 103 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 17 minutes ago - 89 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Bradley Beal Says Fu-k Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
New reply 4 minutes ago - 112 comments - by bridouble
 Image(s) inside This Is What Americans Will Look Like By 2050 And It...
New reply 38 minutes ago - 54 comments - by fabarab
 Image(s) inside Verizon Aint Playin O O
New reply 6 minutes ago - 74 comments - by ATLDOPEBOI18
 Image(s) inside Here's A Good Reason To Not Shop At Kohl's
New reply 43 minutes ago - 62 comments - by justakidd

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,649 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.