Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 & 75

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
80 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
129 comments
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 There's a website that documents people's last tweet befor..
12 comments

top in section
45 viewing
Image inside Mar 1 - More mysterious holes are appearing in Siberi..
top in news
top in section
28 viewing
Video inside The Future: Microsoft's Mind Blowing Vision Of Technol..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 & 75
topic by 559bulldogs - 01-20-2009, 10:52 PM


I'm not to much into car stereo systems but I have these two amps and I wanted to know, can I hook these up to my two 12' pioneers of are these good for mids and tweets. I also heard that these amps are old school classics and they dont make them anymore, how much do you think I could get for each one



5 comments for "Rockford Fosgate Punch 45 & 75"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 01-21-2009, 05:24 PMaway - #2
DaddyDiezy87  space
avatar
space
$252 | 462014
Originally Posted by 559bulldogs
I'm not to much into car stereo systems but I have these two amps and I wanted to know, can I hook these up to my two 12' pioneers of are these good for mids and tweets. I also heard that these amps are old school classics and they dont make them anymore, how much do you think I could get for each one
is it a punch 75.2? prob 250 on ebay if u have the shells with it in mint condition
 01-21-2009, 06:56 PMaway - #3
559bulldogs  space
avatar
space
$875 | 1715585
Originally Posted by DaddyDiezy87
is it a punch 75.2? prob 250 on ebay if u have the shells with it in mint condition

naw its just the punch 75, 250 wow, Im not sure I can get that much but thanks for the info. Anyone else????
 01-22-2009, 12:28 AMaway - #4
DaddyDiezy87  space
avatar
space
$252 | 462014
Originally Posted by 559bulldogs
naw its just the punch 75, 250 wow, Im not sure I can get that much but thanks for the info. Anyone else????
homie thats pure RMS. trust me look the link and see for yourself. everybody be looking for those Old school punch amps. I think they 1 ohm stable 0too. they a beast. If i were u i would keep em unless u need a lil more power, and if thats I trade u with a kicker kx 750.1 depends on how good condition they in tho. Check this link out and this punch 75. aint even that new....


Last edited by DaddyDiezy87; 01-22-2009 at 12:31 AM..
 01-22-2009, 12:44 AMaway - #5
559bulldogs  space
avatar
space
$875 | 1715585
Originally Posted by DaddyDiezy87
homie thats pure RMS. trust me look the link and see for yourself. everybody be looking for those Old school punch amps. I think they 1 ohm stable 0too. they a beast. If i were u i would keep em unless u need a lil more power, and if thats I trade u with a kicker kx 750.1 depends on how good condition they in tho. Check this link out and this punch 75. aint even that new....

mine looks different, its not as big its a little bit smaller. Its a punch 75 hd mosfet
 01-24-2009, 05:04 PMaway - #6
Drug Dylan 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,353 | 14403634
Take a picture.....

The amp Diezy showed is a classic, you can get a decent penny for those amps. I miss my 4 200ix's and my Power 650. :(
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
40 viewing
Video inside Is there a TV wife worse than Carrie Heffernan?
81 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
116 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Video inside Funniest Scared Straight Video  
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Fkn Wow, Who Noticed This... Lupe >>>>>
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside Dragonball Z fans get in here quick!!!
44 comments
@games
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Mar 1 - Graphic Video: LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times ..
70 comments
@news
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside jermaine "huggy" hopkins: bought 200 pounds of we..
66 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?  
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Samsung S6 EDGE: Hands-On...  
37 comments
@tech


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.