Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

*Official* Post Your Whipz

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
253 viewing
 8/1/15 - Dr.Dre's "The Pharmacy" Listening Thread
344 comments
most viewed right now
213 viewing
 Image inside Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (August 7th) Tracklist
79 comments

top in section
117 viewing
The Game to Drake: "Niggas called me to set you up"
top in hiphop
top in section
65 viewing
 NBA Scottie Pippen refuses to play final seconds of GM3 '94 ECSF; Kukoc hits G..
top in sports

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 *Official* Post Your Whipz
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
255148 pageviews
1511 comments


GhosT  space
avatar space
.:':.Audio King.:':.
space
$7,555 | 10712005
Alright we had problems with this thread before. The only things that will be in this thread will be pics, compliments and "constructive" critism. all hating will be deleted. Since MODS can't warn anymore i will give hate to those who do not follow this simple rule
lets start her out with mine
everything is stock except the stereo

[pic - click to view]



http://www.cardomain.com/ride/584461

i'm trying to update it, i haven't done it for months
one
GhosT
Reply With Quote

1511 comments for "*Official* Post Your Whipz"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
Drug Dylan 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Need Coke?
space
$4,430 | 14961171
Here is my page, as soon as the weather breaks there will be a ton of updates

Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #3
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$392 | 1009182
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]clean


[pic - click to view]

clean


[pic - click to view]

some dumb a.ss white man reading a damn map and wrecked my sh*t, totaled it out, so now finna cop that 07 tahoe plus I'm getting paid
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
B SQUEEZE  space
avatar space
SuperBrianKlein
space
$1,778 | 8450925
IMUSTBEAPIMP said:
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]clean


[pic - click to view]

clean


[pic - click to view]

some dumb a.ss white man reading a damn map and wrecked my sh*t, totaled it out, so now finna cop that 07 tahoe plus I'm getting paid

man, you must be a pimp
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
MenaceIISociety  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$321 | POWERFUL
^^ aww man thats fu*ked....but damn nice ride b 4 the accident..i

Last edited by MenaceIISociety; 10-29-2007 at 07:38 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$392 | 1009182
not a pimp just got a nice job and good credit plus always get GAP insurance because that sh*t helps alot, plus watch out for dumbass people on the road
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #7
eLČ  space
avatar space
2NR-Second Nature Racing
space
$127 | 379947
real nice mazda there ghost.. mad potential..



^ hasent been updated in a while.. gonna re-do it soon as some good weather rolls in.. get some decent pics of the car.. and of the mods imma be doing right away..
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
GhosT  space
avatar space
.:':.Audio King.:':.
space
$7,555 | 10712005
eLČ said:
real nice mazda there ghost.. mad potential..



^ hasent been updated in a while.. gonna re-do it soon as some good weather rolls in.. get some decent pics of the car.. and of the mods imma be doing right away..
thanks, i just have way to many thing i want to do but not enough time or $ to do em :(
what do you plan on all doing to the celica?
one
GhosT
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #9
eLČ  space
avatar space
2NR-Second Nature Racing
space
$127 | 379947
GhosT said:
thanks, i just have way to many thing i want to do but not enough time or $ to do em :(
what do you plan on all doing to the celica?
one
GhosT
im really contemplating what to do.. doing alot of research on the 3s-gte.. for the time being i might do ur typical.. custom 2.5" exhaust.. short ram intake.. new boost guage and controller to run at 15 psi.. short throw shifter.. and do some body work on it.. then be classified as your typical ricer lol..

but i was reading on a site, a guy had his mr2 (same engine, 3s-gte.. for anyone who doesnt know lol) running like 700+ rwhp.. so the engines got the potential.. i just gotta figure out how im gonna go about it on the all trac.. prolly do the first step of mods i said.. then look at dropping a bigger turbo.. adding a 3" downpipe.. doing manifold and all that.. really gotta research it some more lol.. but moneys a real restriction right now.. so i can totally relate to ur situation..
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #10
GhosT  space
avatar space
.:':.Audio King.:':.
space
$7,555 | 10712005
eLČ said:
im really contemplating what to do.. doing alot of research on the 3s-gte.. for the time being i might do ur typical.. custom 2.5" exhaust.. short ram intake.. new boost guage and controller to run at 15 psi.. short throw shifter.. and do some body work on it.. then be classified as your typical ricer lol..

but i was reading on a site, a guy had his mr2 (same engine, 3s-gte.. for anyone who doesnt know lol) running like 700+ rwhp.. so the engines got the potential.. i just gotta figure out how im gonna go about it on the all trac.. prolly do the first step of mods i said.. then look at dropping a bigger turbo.. adding a 3" downpipe.. doing manifold and all that.. really gotta research it some more lol.. but moneys a real restriction right now.. so i can totally relate to ur situation..
i'd do aftermarket turbo, new cams, new headers, new pistons, etc. after you do some of those you'll be sporting a pretty quick whip
one
GhosT
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
dagreatss  space
avatar space
IDEAL BLACK MALE
space
$4,305 | 63220
98 lincoln towncar

i jus got it a couple weeks ago so im still undecided

about what im gonna do, oh yea the car is dirty

it snowed last night and i aint felt like takin it to get it washed today



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





i took pics of the inside of the trunk too but they came out messed up

i got prime real estate back there though, i can fit at least adult bodies

back there. but i was jus thinkin a couple of 15s
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
uncfan888 4 heat pts space
avatar space
2 claps and a nature boy
space
$16,085 | POWERFUL

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #13
circleinsidebox  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,699 | POWERFUL
97bmw328i
nice kar , occasional electrical problems

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #14
Bootup  space
avatar space
Nerd with Money
space
$253 | 478004
2003 Suburban
1998 BMW M3


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
Fifth  space
avatar space
Colts - Believe in Blue
space
$868 | 363102
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.

Last edited by Fifth; 02-16-2006 at 10:52 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2006, 06:48 PMclass of -  - #17
BX Resident  space
avatar space
space
$n/a |
Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread
the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.

[pic - click to view]


I don't know whats been done to mines neither, but i'll put you up to that bet, any day of the week
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
GhosT  space
avatar space
.:':.Audio King.:':.
space
$7,555 | 10712005
Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
if you don't knwo the HP of your own car after putting a lot of work into it i'd say you don't know enough about cars
one
GhosT
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #19
uncfan888 4 heat pts space
avatar space
2 claps and a nature boy
space
$16,085 | POWERFUL
Fifth said:
heres my ride, bet 1k id smoke anyone in this thread


[pic - click to view]




the rims didnt show up well, there are also black bars inbetween the silver ones, and when i said id smoke anyone in this thread, i meant it, not sure what the actual horsepower of it is, but yeah, its had a lot done to it.
i'll take that bet.. my car is getting a supercharger put on it right now, then we can run em
Reply With Quote
Unread 9 years agoclass of '04 - away - #20
FaceMob 2 heat pts space
avatar space
...
space
$6,852 | POWERFUL
dagreatss said:
98 lincoln towncar

i jus got it a couple weeks ago so im still undecided

about what im gonna do, oh yea the car is dirty

it snowed last night and i aint felt like takin it to get it washed today



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





i took pics of the inside of the trunk too but they came out messed up

i got prime real estate back there though, i can fit at least adult bodies

back there. but i was jus thinkin a couple of 15s
What year? I got the same sh*t, 2001 and midnight blue. You can fit a couple of bodies in the back though.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > Whipz 'n Stereos
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
58 viewing
Image inside You're not a little girl, you're a woman (Take my hand) Let me tell yo..
27 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
157 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
28 viewing
Image inside DJ Drama responds to rumors he gave Meek Mill the reference tracks for..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Meek Mill - Wanna Know (Lyrics)
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Jul 31 - Millennials Are Finding Jobs, Stress, Residual Debt Are Keeping Them ..
59 comments
@news
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside T-Pain: "Jay Z Has Used Ghostwriters . . . "
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Kendrick Turned Down Collaboration With Iggy Azalea
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA Whats the greatest back and forth duel in a game?
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Anonymous wasn't playing... #RageForSandra
83 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time