Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

*Official Post Your System*

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
156 viewing
 Article inside Jay-Z makes a million dollars per show: Here’s wh..
53 comments
most viewed right now
77 viewing
Image inside R.I.P OTF Chino  
125 comments

top in section
57 viewing
Video inside How many of ya'll n*ggas would pass/fail this test?
top in wild'ish
top in section
13 viewing
 Video inside PS4 free game for PS Plus in April 2015 revealed
top in games

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 *Official Post Your System*
Unread 07-24-2009, 03:47 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #81
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kodak314
a ledge dont mind the people on this board. i feel you. this is a forum, if he didnt want comments he wouldnt have posted the pics.

the car is not that bad imo. just dont like the chrome at the bottom and the audio brand but besides that its straight
yea i just have a huge pet peeve with people putting the portholes on their car without actually cutting the holes. It looks tacky if its not done correctly
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2009, 03:48 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #82
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J2hott23
You can call it maroon but its purple. I would never had said that but you attacked my car. I'm not mad, im not even going to get into it like that. Its the internet it is what it is. :cool:
its the pic then if you think that. Because I have never once been asked if it was purple in real life. Everyone always just says man that dark red looks nice with the rims
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2009, 05:26 PMJoined Oct 2006 - on now - #83
~SHYNE~ 10 heat pts10 space
avatar space
Whip Game Proper...
space
$2,241 | 11848524
The M is tacky,plain and simple...fake ports and chrome dont make you shine,it makes you look like poser.

System,eh pretty good install.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2009, 07:59 PMJoined Oct 2004 - away - #84
J2hott23 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,501 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ~SHYNE~
The M is tacky,plain and simple...fake ports and chrome dont make you shine,it makes you look like poser.

System,eh pretty good install.

I do thank you sir for your input Its such a great honor to be hated on. What would the world do with you

So tell me this guys, If the ports were not there would it still be tacky or ugly? On a serious note I've be thinking of taking them off for a while since everybody and there momma has them now. Thats the only thing that I would remove if anything. Everything else stays.

Last edited by J2hott23; 07-24-2009 at 08:10 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2009, 02:13 PMJoined Jan 2007 - away - #85
Steveo54 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You know the deal
space
$6,458 | POWERFUL
i know itd be nice to have a system and all, but is it worth having to call AAA for a flat tire? damn if i would risk my phone dying or no signal, etc, and have no damn replacement tire.
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2009, 03:36 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #86
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J2hott23
I do thank you sir for your input Its such a great honor to be hated on. What would the world do with you

So tell me this guys, If the ports were not there would it still be tacky or ugly? On a serious note I've be thinking of taking them off for a while since everybody and there momma has them now. Thats the only thing that I would remove if anything. Everything else stays.
me personally would take off all the exterior chrome(pillars, bottom of the car, door handles and the port holes. I think with the clear corners, rims and trim around the windows it would look clean. The reason I say this is because the trim can look stock but the rest looks out of place
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2009, 03:47 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #87
kodak314 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Steveo54
i know itd be nice to have a system and all, but is it worth having to call AAA for a flat tire? damn if i would risk my phone dying or no signal, etc, and have no damn replacement tire.
how do you know he doesnt have a spare?
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2009, 03:49 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #88
kodak314 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
me personally would take off all the exterior chrome(pillars, bottom of the car, door handles and the port holes. I think with the clear corners, rims and trim around the windows it would look clean. The reason I say this is because the trim can look stock but the rest looks out of place
this..

but my main this is the chrome at the bottom and the port holes. everything else is cool
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2009, 01:23 PMJoined Jan 2007 - away - #89
Steveo54 7 heat pts space
avatar space
You know the deal
space
$6,458 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kodak314
how do you know he doesnt have a spare?
i wasnt posting to anyone in particular, but just looking at most set ups in here, theres no room for spares in the trunk....
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 04:45 PMJoined Nov 2007 - away - #90
Air Jordan 23  space
avatar space
??Gold .45??
space
$151 | 90866
Originally Posted by Datboitrill
Really Now 3 tens sound like 6x9"s seriously ? check the power rating on the memphis pr's 500 max 250 rms on the right amp itll blow away sum twelves and certain 15s matter of fact the kicker comps 15s are the same rating and mine hit harder check utube pimp
Rofl n*gga.... :sleepy:tens:sleepy: 12's an up:applause:
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 05:06 PMJoined Apr 2005 - away - #91
kodak314 2 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,697 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Air Jordan 23
Rofl n*gga.... :sleepy:tens:sleepy: 12's an up:applause:
dont sleep on tens, people are starting to realize their potential. there are a few guys hittin over 148db on a pair of tens
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2009, 05:45 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #92
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kodak314
dont sleep on tens, people are starting to realize their potential. there are a few guys hittin over 148db on a pair of tens
dont bother responding to him man...I think hes the one who had his whole suv wrapped to look like a jordan sneaker
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 01:08 PMJoined Nov 2007 - away - #93
Air Jordan 23  space
avatar space
??Gold .45??
space
$151 | 90866
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
dont bother responding to him man...I think hes the one who had his whole suv wrapped to look like a jordan sneaker
nah jit, aint nobody ridin no wack a.ss shoe car n*gga. i gota 94 caprice. cant really talk s**t noways wit dat barney a.ss car
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 01:33 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #94
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Air Jordan 23
nah jit, aint nobody ridin no wack a.ss shoe car n*gga. i gota 94 caprice. cant really talk s**t noways wit dat barney a.ss car
thought you were the one with that dumb a.ss wrap job to look like a jordan sneaker on the suv. And man you ma f**kas are color blind...only on boxden does anyone ever say the car is purple. Everyone I see in real life comes up and says damn those rims look good on the dark red car
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 06:55 PMJoined Nov 2007 - away - #95
Air Jordan 23  space
avatar space
??Gold .45??
space
$151 | 90866
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
thought you were the one with that dumb a.ss wrap job to look like a jordan sneaker on the suv. And man you ma f**kas are color blind...only on boxden does anyone ever say the car is purple. Everyone I see in real life comes up and says damn those rims look good on the dark red car
idk n*gga it look purple in da picture....or maroon. wat color u claiming
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2009, 07:10 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #96
ddash 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$17,835 | POWERFUL
ahahahahahahahahah

Man yall funny, And yes it does look purple
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 02:37 AMJoined Feb 2006 - away - #97
Sammyboi22  space
avatar space
Vamped Out
space
$13,419 | POWERFUL




OMG That s**t would be straight if it was just rims and clears. That chrome s**t is beyond wack. one of those examples where it was tight and dude went overboard and everyone sees it but him. I bet now he has more s**t on there and his ride looks retarded.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2009, 08:29 AMJoined Oct 2004 - away - #98
J2hott23 46 heat pts46 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,501 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Sammyboi22




OMG That s**t would be straight if it was just rims and clears. That chrome s**t is beyond wack. one of those examples where it was tight and dude went overboard and everyone sees it but him. I bet now he has more s**t on there and his ride looks retarded.
OMG i'm so glad to see my car is still gettting attention. Anyways I haven't added anymore to the car. In fact I took the vents off. As for the rest of the chrome it stays. I need my car to look like know one elses and just adding rims and sounds doesn't do that. You can on go cardomain right now and see my point. What I did to my M is what I wanted to do to it. You can't go OMG like its the worst car you have ever seen or something. I could have went overboard as you say and did this :




or this




And besides the topic is suppose to be about the system not the car. If I would have known how much attention the car would get over the system I wouldn't have even posted the pic.
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2009, 10:10 PMJoined Jun 2004 - away - #99
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
avatar space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,672 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Air Jordan 23
idk n*gga it look purple in da picture....or maroon. wat color u claiming
then its the shadows because paint from the factory is Dark Garnet Red Pearl Coat. Last time I checked that wasnt a purple
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2009, 11:09 AMJoined Jul 2008 - away - #100
Datboitrill 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Big Cuz #35 Nico johnson
space
$1,201 | 4427347
Originally Posted by kodak314
dont sleep on tens, people are starting to realize their potential. there are a few guys hittin over 148db on a pair of tens
Exactly WIth the rite amp and enclosure battery and the rite accessories any type of system will sound good in the rite ride also people shouldnt knock wat they dont know
Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside "You got me fu-ked up Kaleb!" :DeadPassenger:
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside He Shares that girl  
13 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Mar 26 - BREAKING: Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to c..
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Mar 26 - dea agents had sex parties funded by drug cartels
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Think I'm being catfished, someone ID this chick
99 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Image inside Luna Star (Snapchat: cutelunastarr)  
27 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Mar 25 - Ariz. woman flashes kids at bar mitzvah, ..
70 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Marvel vs. DC [2015 Edition]  
175 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Dad Discovers Son Is A Bully, Handles It By Public..
95 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time