This is BX @ Boxden.com


*Official Post Your System*


 *Official Post Your System*
 11-22-2008, 12:48 AMaway - #61
Go0nSqUaD 

  d 
space
$785 | 0
the psp thing is tight... but none of that other ish is necessary
 11-22-2008, 09:11 PMaway - #62
FeS RoY 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,039 | POWERFUL
did you seriously just post up pics of Meades Tahoe like its yours? lmao you fail
 11-22-2008, 09:15 PMaway - #63
FeS RoY 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,039 | POWERFUL
and also those are 4 18's not 15's smh
 11-22-2008, 09:22 PMaway - #64
-Phase One- 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,110 | 17292032
Originally Posted by DaHyphyBeast707
crappy pics but
4 15's that's all i gotta say...






:dancingcool:



you fail. those aren't yours, they're a guy named Steve.

The reason you said "That's all I gotta say" is because you have no clue about those subs.

and @ calling them 15's when they're 18's.

Please !!.
 12-29-2008, 08:14 PMaway - #65
Two_Gunz_69 

  d 
space
$7 | 0
ok seriously like that car is sop fake looking you surely can tell by looking at the first pic its not that nice of a car you dumbass were stero peaple we no a fake when we see it poser
 01-01-2009, 11:41 AMaway - #66
kodak314 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,670 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Two_Gunz_69
ok seriously like that car is sop fake looking you surely can tell by looking at the first pic its not that nice of a car you dumbass were stero peaple we no a fake when we see it poser
what the hell u talkin bout
 03-26-2009, 01:37 PMaway - #67
Datboitrill 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$647 | 1944617
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this !!

Its The REAPER!!!!!!

Last edited by Datboitrill; 03-26-2009 at 01:55 PM..
 05-20-2009, 05:15 PMaway - #68
bibbyboi 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,245 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Datboitrill
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this !!

Its The REAPER!!!!!!
pic/vids or it didn't happen...lol...
 05-23-2009, 05:35 PMaway - #69
Air Jordan 23 

  d 
space
$151 | 90866
Originally Posted by Datboitrill
Pics will Be up Soon
REd TOps Optima Power Battery
Four Hertz 200 watt Tweeters
3x Memphis PR 10s Subs.
3 hole Sealed deep ENclosure
Kicker 4x6s and 6x9s Interior speakers
Metrix 1000 watt Ditgital amp on Subs WIth Bass Knob
Pheonix Gold 800 watt 2ch amp on highs
Dynamat on the trunk Finishing the rest (Work in Progress)
JVC El Kameleon In dash HU With Ipod and DVD play back and BlueTooth built in
Adding A TV in Each Head Rest and On top T.Vs (a work in progress )
THinking About Adding Bigger AMps but Not sure Yet
Probably the Loudest 2003 Chevy Malibu YOu'll Ever Hear 5 Noise ordinace tickets and Counting Lol
My CAR Is LOUD I dont Think YOu Feel Me till i Pull Up 10 Cars BEHIND YOU!!!!

I'm A CKR Car Audio Installer I DO this !!

Its The REAPER!!!!!!
10's=6x9's niccas aint hearin !!
 07-18-2009, 11:39 PMaway - #70
Datboitrill 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$647 | 1944617
Originally Posted by Air Jordan 23
10's=6x9's niccas aint hearin !!
Really Now 3 tens sound like 6x9"s seriously ? check the power rating on the memphis pr's 500 max 250 rms on the right amp itll blow away sum twelves and certain 15s matter of fact the kicker comps 15s are the same rating and mine hit harder check utube pimp
 07-19-2009, 03:00 AMaway - #71
J2hott23 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$1,461 | POWERFUL
pic of my system in the old layout


Now Of the New layout I just made. Its not done yet so go easy on me


I have more pics of the ride at my cardomain page:

I didn't even post the current pics on there yet

Last edited by J2hott23; 08-01-2009 at 08:31 AM..
 07-23-2009, 07:09 PMaway - #72
kodak314 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,670 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Datboitrill
Really Now 3 tens sound like 6x9"s seriously ? check the power rating on the memphis pr's 500 max 250 rms on the right amp itll blow away sum twelves and certain 15s matter of fact the kicker comps 15s are the same rating and mine hit harder check utube pimp
rite
 07-23-2009, 07:15 PMonline - #73
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,130 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J2hott23
First a pic of the whip


Then a pic of my system in the old layout


Now Of the New layout I just made. Its not done yet so go easy on me


I have more pics of the ride at my cardomain page:

I didn't even post the current pics on there yet
holy stick on chrome batman. You went overboard with all the pep boys add ons. Should have stopped at rims and system. I was going to tell you to stop by lhforums.net or 300mclub.org but they migth make fun of you for all that chrome.
 07-24-2009, 08:19 AMaway - #74
J2hott23 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$1,461 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
holy stick on chrome batman. You went overboard with all the pep boys add ons. Should have stopped at rims and system. I was going to tell you to stop by lhforums.net or 300mclub.org but they migth make fun of you for all that chrome.
Ok first off I never bought one piece of my car from pepboys,autozone,advance auto, Napa or any other retail store. Secondly I don't 2 much give a damn about the if people like it or not. Third I've been a member or the 300m club for 3 years now, won M of the month for this past march and highly respected on there. I decided to do my M this way because Its my M. I no a lot of people won't like it but, its way more pople who love it. Its one of a kind and thats the way I like it. So in conclusion try not to diss or make negitive comments about my M when your driving around in a purple car.
 07-24-2009, 09:26 AMonline - #75
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,130 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by J2hott23
Ok first off I never bought one piece of my car from pepboys,autozone,advance auto, Napa or any other retail store. Secondly I don't 2 much give a damn about the if people like it or not. Third I've been a member or the 300m club for 3 years now, won M of the month for this past march and highly respected on there. I decided to do my M this way because Its my M. I no a lot of people won't like it but, its way more pople who love it. Its one of a kind and thats the way I like it. So in conclusion try not to diss or make negitive comments about my M when your driving around in a purple car.
umm you might want to look again that s*** is a maroon not a purple. Dont get mad at me for making your car look like a mirror. All im saying is fake stick on side vents, stick on chrome trim is almost as tacky as mini vans on 20s. And im not even going to touch the fact that you did a custom system with s***ty audio system components that are entry level at best
 07-24-2009, 10:03 AMaway - #76
ddash 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,374 | POWERFUL
Why you mad?

Car looks good and works for him
 07-24-2009, 10:26 AMonline - #77
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,130 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ddash
Why you mad?

Car looks good and works for him
no one is mad all i said was holy stick on chrome batman and he got all defensive and attacked my car
 07-24-2009, 10:39 AMaway - #78
ddash 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,374 | POWERFUL
But it was a negative and unnecessary statement.

If he wouldve said something about your purple car first Im sure you wouldve got defensive also.
 07-24-2009, 11:01 AMaway - #79
kodak314 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,670 | POWERFUL
a ledge dont mind the people on this board. i feel you. this is a forum, if he didnt want comments he wouldnt have posted the pics.

the car is not that bad imo. just dont like the chrome at the bottom and the audio brand but besides that its straight
 07-24-2009, 02:52 PMaway - #80
J2hott23 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$1,461 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
umm you might want to look again that s*** is a maroon not a purple. Dont get mad at me for making your car look like a mirror. All im saying is fake stick on side vents, stick on chrome trim is almost as tacky as mini vans on 20s. And im not even going to touch the fact that you did a custom system with s***ty audio system components that are entry level at best

You can call it maroon but its purple. I would never had said that but you attacked my car. I'm not mad, im not even going to get into it like that. Its the internet it is what it is. :cool:
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Xbox One surpassed 5 million sold
121 comments
March NPD: PS4 tops hardware, Titanfall tops software.
110 comments
OT What 30 for 30s Do You Want To See Next?
128 comments
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Calls Puff Daddy's "big Homie" Recor...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 71 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Image(s) inside Troy Ave Doesn’t Like Nas: Calls Him A Swagerles...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 95 comments - by A.Dot789
  "i Didn't Speak To Jay For 2 Weeks After Ether&qu...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 152 comments - by YungPrinceNY
 Image(s) inside Doctors Unable To Re-attach Severed Pen1s Of Wu-tang C...
New reply 28 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Is This The Most Underrated Chappelle Show Sketch?
New reply 10 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Unattached
 Video inside Diamond At The Breakfast Club: Gucci Mane Slapped Lil ...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 71 comments - by BreakfastClub
 Image(s) inside Rocsi Diaz Blasts August Alsina For Shutting Down ’106...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 115 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Mug Shot
New reply 49 minutes ago - 53 comments - by ogballer32

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,701 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.