This is BX @ Boxden.com


Nissan GT-R vs Lamborghini Gallardo


 Nissan GT-R vs Lamborghini Gallardo
topic by realgunta - 07-01-2012, 05:44 PM - Boxden > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)







Nissan GT-R Boostlogic Godzilla: 1000 hp
Lamborghini Gallardo Nera UR TT: 1500 hp


the gallardo driver messed up at the start.

it was a close finish tho


Latest Rides Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

26 comments for "Nissan GT-R vs Lamborghini Gallardo"


 07-02-2012, 03:44 PMaway - #2
M1nze 

  d 
space
$5,671 | POWERFUL
......

Last edited by M1nze; 04-08-2013 at 01:22 PM..
 07-02-2012, 04:46 PMaway - #3
realgunta 668 heat pts668

  d 
space
$14,212 | POWERFUL
^^^yup


but not in the mile

still a beast tho
 07-02-2012, 04:54 PMaway - #4
Grizzab 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,381 | 20377516
even tho the Lambo had 500 more horses.

GTR's are just the better car, i'd take that over anything anyday of the week.
 07-02-2012, 06:02 PMaway - #5
SH3BBY 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$58 | 1330096
Nissan GTR
 07-02-2012, 06:37 PMaway - #6
GBREEZE 119 heat pts119

  d 
space
$7,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by realgunta



Nissan GT-R Boostlogic Godzilla: 1000 hp
Lamborghini Gallardo Nera UR TT: 1500 hp


the gallardo driver messed up at the start.

it was a close finish tho
Wrong, the GTR is AWD, the lambo is RWD which will spin tires @ take off @ 1500HP. AWD GTR FTMFW

Last edited by GBREEZE; 07-02-2012 at 08:36 PM..
 07-02-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #7
lfletcher 

  d 
space
$1,951 | 1772468
Wow, with 50% more HP and still almost got beat by Godzilla!
 07-03-2012, 09:58 AMaway - #8
babalou 

  d 
space
$12,393 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by lfletcher
Wow, with 50% more HP and still almost got beat by Godzilla!
word. almost like the Lambo couldnt win at a shorter distance.
 07-04-2012, 07:31 AMaway - #9
JBoi301 

  d 
space
$1,139 | 1911102
that Nissan aint nothing to #### with
 07-04-2012, 10:23 PMaway - #10
Manny05 

  d 
space
$16,993 | POWERFUL
That's the type of win you can't really celebrate
Gtr >>~~
 07-05-2012, 01:24 AMaway - #11
franchise 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$7,425 | POWERFUL
driver lambo lost the 1/4 with that 2.3 60 ft

gtr didnt have a good 60 ft either


why not let real drivers race these cars instead of these bums to see what they can do



lol at people thinking the gtr is the better car just cuz it was clearly out driven


with a good driver, an 03 cobra mustang would smoke both these bums in the 1/4. among many other cars with a competent driver.
 07-05-2012, 03:44 PMaway - #12
Sheeed 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,988 | POWERFUL
The longer the race the worse of the GT-R is... there is no replacement for displacement
 07-05-2012, 03:47 PMaway - #13
MVN 42 heat pts42

  d 
space
$5,188 | POWERFUL
GTR>>>>>anything else
 07-05-2012, 07:24 PMaway - #14
GBREEZE 119 heat pts119

  d 
space
$7,495 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by franchise
driver lambo lost the 1/4 with that 2.3 60 ft

gtr didnt have a good 60 ft either


why not let real drivers race these cars instead of these bums to see what they can do



lol at people thinking the gtr is the better car just cuz it was clearly out driven


with a good driver, an 03 cobra mustang would smoke both these bums in the 1/4. among many other cars with a competent driver.



 07-05-2012, 10:18 PMaway - #15
trackmanxs 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,065 | 6822830
Originally Posted by Sheeed
The longer the race the worse of the GT-R is... there is no replacement for displacement
my uncles favorite line....he drives a z06
 07-06-2012, 12:46 AMaway - #16
Barcode 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,455 | 8391536
Originally Posted by GBREEZE
Right?
 07-06-2012, 09:04 AMaway - #17
franchise 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$7,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GBREEZE
Originally Posted by Barcode
Right?
yall didnt know muscle cars invented drag racing?







10.25 - 1/4


point of the story was that the lambo and gtr guys cant drive and didnt know how to launch and that a common drag car with a good driver could beat them in their super cars.
 07-06-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #18
bigmike5115 

  d 
space
$1,343 | 1902176
you cant compare drag cars to street cars with beefed up hp
 07-06-2012, 01:39 PMaway - #19
franchise 56 heat pts56

  d 
space
$7,425 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigmike5115
you cant compare drag cars to street cars with beefed up hp
that 2003 Mustang Cobra is a street car. if it was a strictly drag only car it woulda hit a 8 second 1/4 mile.

neither of these things change the fact that the lambo and gtr drivers cant drive tho
 07-07-2012, 10:53 AMaway - #20
Pakchoy 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$1,876 | 19435753
Originally Posted by Rahnayr
even tho the Lambo had 500 more horses.

GTR's are just the better car, i'd take that over anything anyday of the week.



 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Aug 20 - Park Ranger brutally beaten by teen...
74 comments
Aug 20 - Darren Wilson Brutally beaten... (according to Fox News)
199 comments
Video inside  Aug 20 - St. Louis Police Release Video of Powell Shoo..
75 comments
 NBA Espn Ranks Top 10 Shooting Guards
New reply 13 seconds ago - 128 comments - by Bullet22
 Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Report: Isis Beheads U.s. Journalist
New reply 3 minutes ago - 169 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Video inside Lupe Fiasco's Contract Issues Explained (finally With ...
New reply 46 seconds ago - 76 comments - by lexdaghost
 Image(s) inside There Are Two Kinds Of People In This World
New reply 9 minutes ago - 70 comments - by blafy
 NBA Russell Northbrook Out With His Lady..dime (pic)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 88 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 Image(s) inside People From The Hood And Their Cars
New reply 14 minutes ago - 142 comments - by BlackBreesus
 Image(s) inside Smash Or Pass: Cook Food Network Sunny Anderson.
New reply 2 minutes ago - 54 comments - by Sivraj
 NFL How Do You Watch Football?
New reply 17 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Hovi Bryant

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.