Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

My crown vic is sitting on 24s!

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
31 viewing
 Image inside Deathrow East Logo
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
 Remember when Lil Wayne admitted at age 16 that he liked getting fu-ked in the..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
 Image inside Aug 29 - Jerry Seinfeld Responds After Cop Shut Down His Kidís Lemonad..
24 comments
@news
most viewed right now
24 viewing
 Video inside The Flying Man
24 comments
@movies
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 My crown vic is sitting on 24s!
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #21
hydro187  space
space
$5,081 | 9491732
but look at all that space between the tire and the car that sh*t looks bad...if your car was lowered on some 22's it would look str8.

call it hatin or whatever u want thats just my opinion i feel like u wasted money doin that sh*t cuz ur car is gonna start having a lot of problems with the steering and sh*t
Unread 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #22
LikeToStuntAlot  space
space
$195 | 270368
hydro187 said:
but look at all that space between the tire and the car that sh*t looks bad...if your car was lowered on some 22's it would look str8.

call it hatin or whatever u want thats just my opinion i feel like u wasted money doin that sh*t cuz ur car is gonna start having a lot of problems with the steering and sh*t
I agree the car could sit a little lower, but sh*t I still think its looks good. Them rims look good while they are spinning. Good sh*t they look better than the 22's.

Now...

Steering Problems??!!!

Man nothing is more annoying than people saying stupid sh*t like that just because you have 24+ on your car.

Let us waste money on our transmissions, brakes, engines, windshield wipers, spark plugs, alternators, door handles, water pumps, oil filters...or whatever else you wanna blame big wheels on for going bad. :rolleyes:

Last edited by LikeToStuntAlot; 05-22-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #23
hydro187  space
space
$5,081 | 9491732
whatever.....i like the rims they would look better in 22's
24's just look stupid on a car
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #24
bdboy04  space
CHAMPIONS COACH
space
$3,123 | 2123335
clean
Unread 7 years agoclass of '07 - away - #25
2woLJD  space
yeah
space
$1,243 | 13634224
that sh*t is dumb hood lol i'd love to go pick up a 17 year old white girl at her parent's house for a date in that sh*t. i bet her dad would go into cardiac arrest.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #26
BlznGQ  space
U see My AvY n*gga!
space
$692 | 4797081
Corny, country a.ss n*ggas!
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #27
illipinopimp  space
TT K A
space
$359 | 913298
Ya i'm not feelin it either. I have no idea why ppl do this and think they're ballin'. Anyone with any kid of real money won't be caught dead in anything like that.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #28
Diam0nd City 7 heat pts space
space
$1,263 | 6310538
looks like a toy
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #29
radiculust 1 heat pts space
space
$346 | 180772
u need a better body lift. For a crown vic on 24's, you need a minimum of a 3' body lift to turn corners right and to ride smooth. I have a 93 lincoln town car im puttin 24's on. i should have my pictures on here in 2 weeks hopefully. i have floaters to go on mines. if u cant see straight through the car right between the tire and the frame, then you dont have the proper body lift. Nothing is wrong with 24's on a crown vic. n*ggaz jus hatin cuz the south brought it into play! I know somebody is going to be hatin on my words, so before you speak, I DONT GIVE A fu*k! Hatin a.ss wanna b e-thugs!
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #30
mims820 1 heat pts space
LG the Trainer
space
$918 | 4310554
Yours and so does the rest of the south...lame
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #31
ddash 1 heat pts space
space
$19,705 | POWERFUL
I dont understand all the hate Im reading.To each their own.If you dont like it,then you dont like it,buy why say negative things towards him.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #32
JayR04 96 heat pts96 space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,238 | POWERFUL
ddash said:
I dont understand all the hate Im reading.To each their own.If you dont like it,then you dont like it,buy why say negative things towards him.
thats how boxden iz. im used to it
Unread 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #33
Demboyz746  space
.H.2.K.
space
$1,432 | 3813730
i see we continue, to spend our money on things that are worthless and have no value over time...sad
Unread 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #34
samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
radiculust said:
u need a better body lift. For a crown vic on 24's, you need a minimum of a 3' body lift to turn corners right and to ride smooth. I have a 93 lincoln town car im puttin 24's on. i should have my pictures on here in 2 weeks hopefully. i have floaters to go on mines. if u cant see straight through the car right between the tire and the frame, then you dont have the proper body lift. Nothing is wrong with 24's on a crown vic. n*ggaz jus hatin cuz the south brought it into play! I know somebody is going to be hatin on my words, so before you speak, I DONT GIVE A fu*k! Hatin a.ss wanna b e-thugs!
U can notch the frame or go with thinner wheels like 24x9 or something wiht 255/30s and u'd be fine on 24's wiht the turning i think. The rims dont hit the frame of the car though they hit the firewall or some sh*t it takes a real hard turn to hit anything though and i never really cut the turns far anyways so im straight.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #35
samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
LikeToStuntAlot said:
I agree the car could sit a little lower, but sh*t I still think its looks good. Them rims look good while they are spinning. Good sh*t they look better than the 22's.

Now...

Steering Problems??!!!

Man nothing is more annoying than people saying stupid sh*t like that just because you have 24+ on your car.

Let us waste money on our transmissions, brakes, engines, windshield wipers, spark plugs, alternators, door handles, water pumps, oil filters...or whatever else you wanna blame big wheels on for going bad. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I hate when ppl say that 24's will mess the tranny and engine up and blame anything that goes out on the big rims... My car brakes just the same as it did with stock wheels to tell u the truth and everybody out here is saying I NEED a bigger brake kit, i'll look into it if the brakes wear out real fast but until then it's stock.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #36
240sx  space
space
$2,973 | 5878552
Looks nice & tight.
"opinions are like a**holes every ones got one"
Unread 7 years agoclass of '05 - away - #37
hustlehard365  space
space
$2,882 | 7603435
never found a car that blows up when when rear ended as apealing
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #38
KURUPTION!!! 503 heat pts503 space
RTJR
space
$33,735 | POWERFUL
samakaballer said:

[pic - click to view]

That's easily one the most ridiculous things i've ever seen. sh*t looks like a monster truck I'm cool wit bigger wheels, but come on man.
Unread 7 years agoclass of '06 - away - #39
hydro187  space
space
$5,081 | 9491732
samakaballer said:
Yeah, I hate when ppl say that 24's will mess the tranny and engine up and blame anything that goes out on the big rims... My car brakes just the same as it did with stock wheels to tell u the truth and everybody out here is saying I NEED a bigger brake kit, i'll look into it if the brakes wear out real fast but until then it's stock.
thats cuz ur ignorant and a dumbass u have big a.ss rims they are A LOT heavier than normal rims its gonna take more powerful brakes to stop them so start saving up for them brakes
Unread 7 years agoclass of '04 - away - #40
JayR04 96 heat pts96 space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,238 | POWERFUL
hydro187 said:
thats cuz ur ignorant and a dumbass u have big a.ss rims they are A LOT heavier than normal rims its gonna take more powerful brakes to stop them so start saving up for them brakes
i had 22s for 2 years and 24s for 1 year. i got my brakes inspected a few months ago. they thought i had got the brakes done recently cuz the fronts looked nearly new and the rears looked almost new. my car had 34k miles on it when this happened. i live in l.a. and drive the streets 80% of the time.

Home > all sections > Whipz 'n Stereos

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
51 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Who else hates pulling out?
46 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside The Documentary 2 SEPTEMBER 25TH + Album cover
144 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Top 5 Twerking moves with Cubana Lust
31 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Article inside Caitlyn Jenner Feels Ready for 'Normal' Relationship With a Man
97 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Nike Getting Ready To F*ck Up The "He Got Game Pack"
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Made in Brazil
27 comments
1 day ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
5 viewing
BOX All Access: Floyd Mayweather vs. Andre Berto Discussion Thread
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time