This is BX @ Boxden.com

If u have no insurance and get puled over...

If u have no insurance and get puled over...
topic by southside06 - 03-10-2006, 09:03 PM - Boxden > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)

What happens? Do u get arrested, or does the officer just write u a ticket, n u have 2 pay a fine...> If u have no insurance and get puled over... - Photo posted in Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems) | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Rides Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "If u have no insurance and get puled over..."

03-10-2006, 09:13 PMaway - #2
SKID MARKz 

d 
space
$313 | 20709
lots of variables, he could give you a ticket and impound your car, give you a ticket and you have to prove to the judge that your vehicle is insured, hell he might not even ask for proof of insurance and just give you a warning if you were'nt driving like a lunatic
 03-10-2006, 11:23 PMaway - #3
NickthaQuick1 

d 
space
$2,004 | POWERFUL
i had to go to court for when i got caught w/ a fake ID and mad people were there for driving w/o insurence....most were foreigners

i guess they all got arrested and bailed out and had a court date that week... from what i saw most settled @ the hearing and prob got a fine and had to show that they had insurence like within a month...

one dude was on his 3rd charge for driving w/o insurence......stupid muh####a went to JIZZAIL!
 03-11-2006, 12:53 AMaway - #4
Heritage 

d 
space
$59 | 1597
i live in california..
got pulled over for no insurance and running a stop sign..
unwritten warning for no insurance, ticket for running stop sign

was pulled over when friend was driving, no registration with him or proof of insurance, although he said he had it.. was doing 90 in a 65
was honest with cop about speed and gave consent to search.. ticket for no proof of insurance, written warning for speed..

in both instances passenger and driver were high and both had weed on em.. wasnt found in either case

i think the cop has a lot of discretion in most instances, and how crazy u were driving and your attitude/way of talking to the cop will make a big difference in the outcome.. handle the situation well and you'll be fine...

i have a certain friend that is an idiot and a d*ck, everytime he gets pulled over, he gets pulled out the car and searched. althougn he's beaten his possession charges 3 out of 4 times because of illegal searches, still a pain in the a$s...

Last edited by Heritage; 03-11-2006 at 12:56 AM..
 03-11-2006, 01:38 AMaway - #5
Cutty Olds 

d 
space
$8,983 | 20019114
damn all the times i've been pulled over I've never even been asked for insurance ...just proof of registration and my liscense.
I believe it's a ticket and no jail time though ...depending I guess on how many times you've been caught and of course..the cop
 03-11-2006, 08:51 AM - #6
BX Resident 

d 
space
$n/a |
your car has to be insured to be registered, and usually the pigs a d*ck and will put you in jail
 03-11-2006, 01:37 PMaway - #7
Tozzi 

d 
space
$534 | 246527
I wanna be a cop..i live in ma..if you get pulled over with no insurance, it really depends on the cop, but the police dont have the right to allow you to drive with no insurance, so technically their supposed to tow your car 100% and as far as u gettin a ticket im not sure..but if you get in an accident w/o it say goodbye to all ur #### cause you deff gettin sued
 03-11-2006, 04:13 PM - #8
BX Resident 

d 
space
$n/a |
#### the police
 03-11-2006, 04:29 PMaway - #9
Kode_Red 

d 
space
$1,540 | 9955982
they just gonna write you a ticket, the fine here is $500, you will be given a court date, and the judge will ask you if you have gotten insurance for the vehicle, if not he will give you time to get it and you are given a new court date, when you return, if you have insurance he will throw it out and if not you will have for pay to the violation.
 03-12-2006, 08:38 AMaway - #10
-hiphop- 

d 
space
$401 | 11308561
if they want more people to get insurance and drive legally they need to lower the cost of it.. #### costs an arm and a leg
 03-12-2006, 12:45 PMaway - #11
Tozzi 

d 
space
$534 | 246527
^^ i agree with you on that ####..if you go like x amount of years without tickets/accidents you should get your money back, or half of your money or somethin..maybe someday

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Oct 30 - Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay'
63 comments
Image inside  Oct 28 - Life under Obama sucks. And these numbers pr..
61 comments
IGN Sunset Overdrive - Review Discussion
88 comments
 Video inside This Guy Asked A Homeless Man For A Slice Of Pizza. An...
New reply 1 minute ago - 79 comments - by YungPrinceNY
  Best Rap Album Of 2014?
New reply 24 minutes ago - 100 comments - by QB Eagles
  Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta (prod. Soundwave X Thunder...
New reply 1 minute ago - 93 comments - by mdemaz
  How You Can Get A New Ps4 For $275
New reply 24 minutes ago - 184 comments - by SpazzOut
 Article inside Chicago Rapper Bandman Kevo Charged With With Being In...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 194 comments - by NoLastName
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 313 comments - by Tastemaker331
 Video inside Throwback: Iggy Azalea Refuses To Freestyle On Sway In...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 82 comments - by The Bully
 NBA Miami Was Using That Fake Crowd Noise Last Night
New reply 1 hour ago - 93 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,799 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.