Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
310 viewing
 OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
348 comments
most viewed right now
148 viewing
 BOX Floyd Mayweather likely to be stripped of WBC/WBA belts
3 comments

top in section
42 viewing
Video inside Inmate gets his sh!t rocked on Beyond Scared Straight
top in wild'ish
top in section
55 viewing
 Image inside Lil Wayne Free Wheezy Album TRACKLIST
top in hiphop

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
15119 pageviews
10 comments

samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
curious.. I dont want anything crazy... just some 60 degree lambo doors, i dont like 90 degree one's they're ugly lol. what do u think i would look at spending, i dont need the besttttt just something that does the job with no problems...

10 comments for "how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,843 | POWERFUL
dont do it to a 4 door car. If anything you should throw some suicide doors on it. That sh*t would look 1000000000 times better with the rims and a large 4 door.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
hmm. that's an idea.. i found this kit on ebay for suicide's..

If i do them I would get them done to the front 2 doors, im not 100 percent sure on whati want. lambo doors appeal more 2 me in a way, just putting the doors up is neat LOL. not sure if i want door kit, i'm just shopping around seeing what works good and what price ranges are. i may have messed up my driver side hinge today not gonna go into how it happened but i studied to see if there was any damage looks liek there might be a TINNYY bit more of a gap between front door and rear door but I might be seeing things, and if it leaks water when it rains im deffinantly 100 percent positive im getting an aftermarket door kit, lambo's or suicides , not sure on suicide since no one really does them they might be more hassle or something, having a hinge in a total different area an all that.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4
JayR04 92 heat pts92 space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,089 | POWERFUL
NoLedge18720 said:
dont do it to a 4 door car. If anything you should throw some suicide doors on it. That sh*t would look 1000000000 times better with the rims and a large 4 door.
x2. lambos belong on coupes.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '04 - away - #5
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts space
$100 Bill Authentic
space
$19,843 | POWERFUL
samakaballer said:
hmm. that's an idea.. i found this kit on ebay for suicide's..

If i do them I would get them done to the front 2 doors, im not 100 percent sure on whati want. lambo doors appeal more 2 me in a way, just putting the doors up is neat LOL. not sure if i want door kit, i'm just shopping around seeing what works good and what price ranges are. i may have messed up my driver side hinge today not gonna go into how it happened but i studied to see if there was any damage looks liek there might be a TINNYY bit more of a gap between front door and rear door but I might be seeing things, and if it leaks water when it rains im deffinantly 100 percent positive im getting an aftermarket door kit, lambo's or suicides , not sure on suicide since no one really does them they might be more hassle or something, having a hinge in a total different area an all that.
if you would do the suicides on the front doors dont even bother. The reason for suicides is so its easier to get into and out the car. Having them on the front kinds defeats the purpose.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #6
samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
NoLedge18720 said:
if you would do the suicides on the front doors dont even bother. The reason for suicides is so its easier to get into and out the car. Having them on the front kinds defeats the purpose.
ur right. I think i messed up my stock front driver side door hinge ( not 100 percent sure) i didn't mention that here, but that's kind of the reason im looking at aftermarket door hinges (lambo , etc). i won't know my stock hinge is messed up until it rains to see if it leaks water etc, long story on how it happened, only reason i think it might be messed up is it looks ike a tiny bit more of a gap between front and back door now, but im not sure it closes and opens perfect, just gotto see if it leaks later.... if it does im getting lambo's probably..
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts space
space
$3,083 | 2773992
Shopboyz-"WHY GET THE LAMBOGINI DOORS IF YOU CAN'T GET THE WHOLE CAR""?
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
renagade281 1 heat pts space
Screwin tha world up
space
$6,130 | 11380736
the best thing to do to a 4 door is put suicide lambo doors...i seen that sh*t on a 4 door escalade and that sh*t looked throed
Unread 8 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
Sammyboi22  space
Vamped Out
space
$13,435 | POWERFUL
Lambo doors are a fu*king headache. You have to cut your door supports. Then weld on a new hinge. Then you gotta check the clearance. If you dont have a sick a.ss shop around your way dont even waste your time. Dont get either. Because its easy to do this sh*t wrong. And hard to do it right.
Unread 8 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
Da1witskilz  space
space
$13 | 435414
lambo door kits are wack but if you must go for the 90....try to get into a car with the 60 degree doors..the door blocks half the doorway or even more. With a 90 degree kit you can leave them up at 60 degrees but open it at 90 to get in easier. You looking to spend like 800-900 for a decent kit and good installation
Unread 8 years agoclass of '05 - away - #11
samakaballer  space
space
$1,140 | 484993
RalphLaurenJR said:
Shopboyz-"WHY GET THE LAMBOGINI DOORS IF YOU CAN'T GET THE WHOLE CAR""?

Damn that made me look so stupid, i'll have doors off a lamborghini, damn i'm a poor motherfu*ker i should be ashamed.. waiiit hold onnn, who the hell r shopboyz, if they dont own a lambo themselves they're just talkin out the a.ss:D

and I easily decided not to get lambo's.. the kits off ebay i hear r nice, but a fu*kin disaster to put on.. and some dude around here with a little shop wants 2200 to order the kit and put them on... i could ask north tampa custom i've been hitting them up every month or so and r well known around all of florida (customers and owner MY DOG DOM, were interviewed with a spread in maxim magazine about cars RIDING HIGH) but im sure he'll say around 2200 but i'd trust him with that kind of money to do the job nothing less then perfect or better! lol, but nahhh im not looking half as much as 2200 maybe a little lesss then half as much but NAHHH i'll pass and be content with my car for now..

Home > all sections > Whipz 'n Stereos

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
91 viewing
Video inside Illuminati wife tells all
146 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
84 viewing
Kevin gates BWA members arrested huge indictment
268 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
39 viewing
Video inside 5 Disturbing Deep Web Stories
224 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Jul 2 - Aliens are real and they look just like HUMANS, claims top scientist
103 comments
@news
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Video inside Kendrick Lamar Responds To Geraldo Rivera
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NBA Reggie Miller says most players don't want to play in LA or NY due to the ..
130 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Watch How Godfather 50's Goons Set Up Their Post On Stage Before Attack..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Jul 1 - Keisha Johnson, The Confused Face Meme Girl, Sues Instagram for $500 M..
147 comments
@news
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Kobe's Pitch to LaMarcus Aldridge Reveals Why Free Agents Are Rebuffing La..
66 comments
@sports

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time