This is BX @ Boxden.com


how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?


 how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?
topic by samakaballer - 09-11-2007, 08:26 PM - Boxden > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)


curious.. I dont want anything crazy... just some 60 degree lambo doors, i dont like 90 degree one's they're ugly lol. what do u think i would look at spending, i dont need the besttttt just something that does the job with no problems...


Latest Rides Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

10 comments for "how much do (the least expensive) lambo door kits cost with install?"


 09-11-2007, 10:27 PMaway - #2
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,509 | POWERFUL
dont do it to a 4 door car. If anything you should throw some $uicide doors on it. That #### would look 1000000000 times better with the rims and a large 4 door.
 09-11-2007, 10:50 PMaway - #3
samakaballer 

  d 
space
$1,140 | 484993
hmm. that's an idea.. i found this kit on ebay for $uicide's..

If i do them I would get them done to the front 2 doors, im not 100 percent sure on whati want. lambo doors appeal more 2 me in a way, just putting the doors up is neat LOL. not sure if i want door kit, i'm just shopping around seeing what works good and what price ranges are. i may have messed up my driver side hinge today not gonna go into how it happened but i studied to see if there was any damage looks liek there might be a TINNYY bit more of a gap between front door and rear door but I might be seeing things, and if it leaks water when it rains im deffinantly 100 percent positive im getting an aftermarket door kit, lambo's or $uicides , not sure on $uicide since no one really does them they might be more hassle or something, having a hinge in a total different area an all that.
 09-12-2007, 12:57 AMaway - #4
JayR04 70 heat pts70

  d 
space
$6,358 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
dont do it to a 4 door car. If anything you should throw some $uicide doors on it. That #### would look 1000000000 times better with the rims and a large 4 door.
x2. lambos belong on coupes.
 09-12-2007, 03:27 PMaway - #5
NoLedge18720 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,509 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by samakaballer
hmm. that's an idea.. i found this kit on ebay for $uicide's..

If i do them I would get them done to the front 2 doors, im not 100 percent sure on whati want. lambo doors appeal more 2 me in a way, just putting the doors up is neat LOL. not sure if i want door kit, i'm just shopping around seeing what works good and what price ranges are. i may have messed up my driver side hinge today not gonna go into how it happened but i studied to see if there was any damage looks liek there might be a TINNYY bit more of a gap between front door and rear door but I might be seeing things, and if it leaks water when it rains im deffinantly 100 percent positive im getting an aftermarket door kit, lambo's or $uicides , not sure on $uicide since no one really does them they might be more hassle or something, having a hinge in a total different area an all that.
if you would do the $uicides on the front doors dont even bother. The reason for $uicides is so its easier to get into and out the car. Having them on the front kinds defeats the purpose.
 09-12-2007, 03:47 PMaway - #6
samakaballer 

  d 
space
$1,140 | 484993
Originally Posted by NoLedge18720
if you would do the $uicides on the front doors dont even bother. The reason for $uicides is so its easier to get into and out the car. Having them on the front kinds defeats the purpose.
ur right. I think i messed up my stock front driver side door hinge ( not 100 percent sure) i didn't mention that here, but that's kind of the reason im looking at aftermarket door hinges (lambo , etc). i won't know my stock hinge is messed up until it rains to see if it leaks water etc, long story on how it happened, only reason i think it might be messed up is it looks ike a tiny bit more of a gap between front and back door now, but im not sure it closes and opens perfect, just gotto see if it leaks later.... if it does im getting lambo's probably..
 09-12-2007, 04:03 PMaway - #7
RalphLaurenJR 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,965 | 2238985
Shopboyz-"WHY GET THE LAMBOGINI DOORS IF YOU CAN'T GET THE WHOLE CAR""?
 09-12-2007, 04:27 PMaway - #8
renagade281 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,126 | 11380736
the best thing to do to a 4 door is put $uicide lambo doors...i seen that #### on a 4 door escalade and that #### looked throed
 09-12-2007, 05:44 PMaway - #9
Sammyboi22 

  d 
space
$13,135 | POWERFUL
Lambo doors are a ####ing headache. You have to cut your door supports. Then weld on a new hinge. Then you gotta check the clearance. If you dont have a sick a$s shop around your way dont even waste your time. Dont get either. Because its easy to do this #### wrong. And hard to do it right.
 09-13-2007, 08:33 PMaway - #10
Da1witskilz 

  d 
space
$13 | 435414
lambo door kits are wack but if you must go for the 90....try to get into a car with the 60 degree doors..the door blocks half the doorway or even more. With a 90 degree kit you can leave them up at 60 degrees but open it at 90 to get in easier. You looking to spend like 800-900 for a decent kit and good installation
 09-14-2007, 06:06 PMaway - #11
samakaballer 

  d 
space
$1,140 | 484993
Originally Posted by RalphLaurenJR
Shopboyz-"WHY GET THE LAMBOGINI DOORS IF YOU CAN'T GET THE WHOLE CAR""?

Damn that made me look so stupid, i'll have doors off a lamborghini, damn i'm a poor mother####er i should be ashamed.. waiiit hold onnn, who the hell r shopboyz, if they dont own a lambo themselves they're just talkin out the a$s:D

and I easily decided not to get lambo's.. the kits off ebay i hear r nice, but a ####in disaster to put on.. and some dude around here with a little shop wants 2200 to order the kit and put them on... i could ask north tampa custom i've been hitting them up every month or so and r well known around all of florida (customers and owner MY DOG DOM, were interviewed with a spread in maxim magazine about cars RIDING HIGH) but im sure he'll say around 2200 but i'd trust him with that kind of money to do the job nothing less then perfect or better! lol, but nahhh im not looking half as much as 2200 maybe a little lesss then half as much but NAHHH i'll pass and be content with my car for now..
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Wow...homegirl really does look like Beyonce
56 comments
Image inside  Rosie Perez on Soul Train 1980s
54 comments
Video inside  Dragon Ball Z coming back to TV, first promo trailer
52 comments
 Video inside Baby Comes Out Of The Closet In Front Of Live Audience...
New reply 2 seconds ago - 145 comments - by polorsport2345
  Rank These Five With No Bias Just Pure Music And Skill
New reply 2 minutes ago - 216 comments - by Chalky
  Encounters With Rappers / Did A Rapper Grow Up In You...
New reply 27 seconds ago - 169 comments - by Supreme90
 Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Ga Teen Forced To Ground At Gunpoint For Seat...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NFL So Rg3 Just Lost His Job...
New reply 38 seconds ago - 53 comments - by Sphynx
 Image(s) inside Tyga,24 & Kylie Jenner ,17 Spotted In France
New reply 4 minutes ago - 154 comments - by Carlton Black
  Dumbest Hip-hop Related Article In History: Rappers Re...
New reply 1 minute ago - 76 comments - by KleanKutt100
 NBA Will Kobe Finally Make It Out The First Round W/o Havi...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 109 comments - by TalonPayne921

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,828 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.