Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dealership charging gas for test drives

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
98 viewing
 Image inside Zoe Kravitz she looking ready on jimmy fallon
51 comments
most viewed right now
82 viewing
 Video inside Ebro Pisses Off 50 Cent, Talks New EP + Baby Mamas ..
30 comments

top in section
24 viewing
Video inside Avengers: Age Of Ultron Trailer 3 14 Things You Miss..
top in movies
top in section
17 viewing
 Image inside Joanna Marie
top in eyecandy

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dealership charging gas for test drives
topic by JayR04 - 02-21-2013, 05:40 PM


I'll be damned if a dealer want me to front some gas on a test drive > Dealership charging gas for test drives - Photo posted in Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems) | Sign in and leave a comment below!

A California car dealership has stopped offering free test drives because of high gas prices.

Managers at the Sacramento Auto Sales Center in West Sacramento say they have a customer come in almost every day wanting to test drive one of them, which gets expensive.

"We have to pay for all the gas and when you have 70, 80 different cars it gets real expensive," said the manager.

At $45 per fill up, costs add up to at least $3,100.
http://www.turnto23.com/n...rices-too-high


The Following BX resident gave props to JayR04 (Sent To 9,536 Subscribers)  HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (02-21-2013)

14 comments for "Dealership charging gas for test drives"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 02-21-2013, 05:48 PMaway - #2
hockeythug 58 heat pts58 space
avatar
space
$17,986 | POWERFUL
other surrounding dealerships must be like from thinking of all the new business they will get.
 02-22-2013, 12:00 AMaway - #3
Leezee  space
avatar
space
$1,145 | 5728204
Obviously they suck. Maybe they can get away with something like this... probably not tho. Must be ruff on the salesperson. I sell hondas and you cant just ask someone to test drive let alone pay for it. 15% of people wanna drive everything and then beat the sh*t out of me at negotiations, usually saying something like "ive bought over 12 cars in my life and u dont scare me"... and the other 85% are timid as hell. Usually ill give them a walkaround, tell them to have a seat in the passenger seat, give them alil tour and then pull off onto a test drive before they know it... now imagine if i pulled up to a gas station and say "ok, now pay for this gas and then drive us back to the dealership" lol never. Not to mention Honda Corporation pays a percentage of the gas bills so idk where these guys are coming from...

Last edited by Leezee; 02-22-2013 at 12:03 AM..
 02-22-2013, 12:35 AMaway - #4
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$1,821 | 7497628
mother fu*ker please... They NEED your business, I be damn if I'm coming out a pocket for gas to test drive a car that you need to sell me, the consumer.
 02-22-2013, 01:34 AMaway - #5
Optimus Crime 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$5,392 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Leezee
Obviously they suck. Maybe they can get away with something like this... probably not tho. Must be ruff on the salesperson. I sell hondas and you cant just ask someone to test drive let alone pay for it. 15% of people wanna drive everything and then beat the sh*t out of me at negotiations, usually saying something like "ive bought over 12 cars in my life and u dont scare me"... and the other 85% are timid as hell. Usually ill give them a walkaround, tell them to have a seat in the passenger seat, give them alil tour and then pull off onto a test drive before they know it... now imagine if i pulled up to a gas station and say "ok, now pay for this gas and then drive us back to the dealership" lol never. Not to mention Honda Corporation pays a percentage of the gas bills so idk where these guys are coming from...
lmao the good ol' have a seat and i'll kidnap you right quick test drive

Then you stop off about a block away get out and say... I drive these all the time... Go ahead give it a try
 02-22-2013, 09:43 AMaway - #6
LYTE 63 heat pts63 space
avatar
space
$11,032 | POWERFUL
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

*drive off screaming out the window like Pac*

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!! I wish I had the Pac gif *im sad now*
 02-22-2013, 11:47 AMaway - #7
Leezee  space
avatar
space
$1,145 | 5728204
Originally Posted by Optimus Crime
lmao the good ol' have a seat and i'll kidnap you right quick test drive

Then you stop off about a block away get out and say... I drive these all the time... Go ahead give it a try
Precisely my friend, precisely...
 02-22-2013, 11:48 AMaway - #8
JayR04 87 heat pts87 space
avatar
space
$6,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LYTE
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

*drive off screaming out the window like Pac*

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!! I wish I had the Pac gif *im sad now*
lol
 02-22-2013, 01:31 PMaway - #9
castro13 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,226 | 14089319
ill pay for the gas. let me test drive it by my damn self...
 02-22-2013, 02:12 PMaway - #10
Leezee  space
avatar
space
$1,145 | 5728204
Originally Posted by castro13
ill pay for the gas. let me test drive it by my damn self...
Cant do that, ppl find anything wrong with the car when theyre by themselves... a salesperson who wants to make a deal knows that they must be in there to shed a positve light on the car. Despite what ppl may think it is very much an emotional decision and u gotta keep their emotion going until the signing...
 02-22-2013, 04:33 PMaway - #11
castro13 6 heat pts space
avatar
space
$4,226 | 14089319
I feel you, but if im test driving the car, i don't want you all in my ear "yea how you like it, you see this, you see that"... by the time i'm ready to test drive i know more about the car then the damn salesperson..

just let me drive this bi*ch in peace man. so i can make MY DECISION.
 02-22-2013, 05:16 PMaway - #12
JayR04 87 heat pts87 space
avatar
space
$6,727 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by castro13
I feel you, but if im test driving the car, i don't want you all in my ear "yea how you like it, you see this, you see that"... by the time i'm ready to test drive i know more about the car then the damn salesperson..

just let me drive this bi*ch in peace man. so i can make MY DECISION.
Agreed.
 02-22-2013, 05:22 PMaway - #13
Leezee  space
avatar
space
$1,145 | 5728204
I also agree, you know what the best thing to do while test driving with a customer,,, shut the fu*k up. Its just your presence that will help. Explain alil while i drive off, then switch and STFU, let the customer feel it themselves... i aint lyin
 02-23-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #14
LYTE 63 heat pts63 space
avatar
space
$11,032 | POWERFUL
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!!



 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
39 viewing
NBA This nigga is a fu-king Bust!  
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside When Tim Allen Nearly Got a Life Sentence For Traf..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Image inside American teen flies 7000 miles for online love- Sh..
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside A Night With Japan's Highest Paid Male Gigolo
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Article inside Joe Montana Football 16 will be a Xbox One/PC Exc..
133 comments
@games
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Kaitlyn Patrise  
45 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA MVP Steph Curry Shoots 3, Turns and Runs Back like nig..
89 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Image inside Wonder Woman Actress Gal Gadot Shows Off Her Physi..
105 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside charlamagne tha god exposed on twitter? (or shoppe..
146 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.