Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Dealership charging gas for test drives

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
112 viewing
 Image inside RIP Donatello 1984-2015  
73 comments
most viewed right now
95 viewing
BOX Holyfield: "Floyd wont win because boxing doesnt wa..
65 comments

top in section
44 viewing
 NBA Bleacher Report: Ranking the Greatest Shooting Guards of ..
top in sports
top in section
51 viewing
 Mar 26 - BREAKING: Co-pilot made 'deliberate attempt' to cras..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Dealership charging gas for test drives
Unread 02-21-2013, 04:40 PMJoined May 2004 - away - #1
1113 pageviews
14 comments


JayR04 88 heat pts88 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$6,768 | POWERFUL
I'll be damned if a dealer want me to front some gas on a test drive image

A California car dealership has stopped offering free test drives because of high gas prices.

Managers at the Sacramento Auto Sales Center in West Sacramento say they have a customer come in almost every day wanting to test drive one of them, which gets expensive.

"We have to pay for all the gas and when you have 70, 80 different cars it gets real expensive," said the manager.

At $45 per fill up, costs add up to at least $3,100.
http://www.turnto23.com/n...rices-too-high
Reply With Quote
The Following BX resident gave props to JayR04 (Sent To 9,536 Subscribers)  HOT TOPIC  (02-21-2013)

14 comments for "Dealership charging gas for test drives"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 02-21-2013, 04:48 PMJoined Dec 2004 - away - #2
hockeythug 59 heat pts59 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$18,027 | POWERFUL
other surrounding dealerships must be like from thinking of all the new business they will get.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 11:00 PMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #3
Leezee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,160 | 6013145
Obviously they suck. Maybe they can get away with something like this... probably not tho. Must be ruff on the salesperson. I sell hondas and you cant just ask someone to test drive let alone pay for it. 15% of people wanna drive everything and then beat the sh*t out of me at negotiations, usually saying something like "ive bought over 12 cars in my life and u dont scare me"... and the other 85% are timid as hell. Usually ill give them a walkaround, tell them to have a seat in the passenger seat, give them alil tour and then pull off onto a test drive before they know it... now imagine if i pulled up to a gas station and say "ok, now pay for this gas and then drive us back to the dealership" lol never. Not to mention Honda Corporation pays a percentage of the gas bills so idk where these guys are coming from...

Last edited by Leezee; 02-21-2013 at 11:03 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 11:35 PMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #4
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,825 | 7602629
mother fu*ker please... They NEED your business, I be damn if I'm coming out a pocket for gas to test drive a car that you need to sell me, the consumer.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 12:34 AMJoined Jun 2007 - away - #5
Optimus Crime 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Need Shades
space
$5,394 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Leezee
Obviously they suck. Maybe they can get away with something like this... probably not tho. Must be ruff on the salesperson. I sell hondas and you cant just ask someone to test drive let alone pay for it. 15% of people wanna drive everything and then beat the sh*t out of me at negotiations, usually saying something like "ive bought over 12 cars in my life and u dont scare me"... and the other 85% are timid as hell. Usually ill give them a walkaround, tell them to have a seat in the passenger seat, give them alil tour and then pull off onto a test drive before they know it... now imagine if i pulled up to a gas station and say "ok, now pay for this gas and then drive us back to the dealership" lol never. Not to mention Honda Corporation pays a percentage of the gas bills so idk where these guys are coming from...
lmao the good ol' have a seat and i'll kidnap you right quick test drive

Then you stop off about a block away get out and say... I drive these all the time... Go ahead give it a try
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 08:43 AMJoined Sep 2006 - away - #6
LYTE 64 heat pts64 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,084 | POWERFUL
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

*drive off screaming out the window like Pac*

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!! I wish I had the Pac gif *im sad now*
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:47 AMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #7
Leezee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,160 | 6013145
Originally Posted by Optimus Crime
lmao the good ol' have a seat and i'll kidnap you right quick test drive

Then you stop off about a block away get out and say... I drive these all the time... Go ahead give it a try
Precisely my friend, precisely...
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 10:48 AMJoined May 2004 - away - #8
JayR04 88 heat pts88 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$6,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by LYTE
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

*drive off screaming out the window like Pac*

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!! I wish I had the Pac gif *im sad now*
lol

Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 12:31 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #9
castro13 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,251 | 14194371
ill pay for the gas. let me test drive it by my damn self...
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 01:12 PMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #10
Leezee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,160 | 6013145
Originally Posted by castro13
ill pay for the gas. let me test drive it by my damn self...
Cant do that, ppl find anything wrong with the car when theyre by themselves... a salesperson who wants to make a deal knows that they must be in there to shed a positve light on the car. Despite what ppl may think it is very much an emotional decision and u gotta keep their emotion going until the signing...
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 03:33 PMJoined Jan 2004 - away - #11
castro13 6 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,251 | 14194371
I feel you, but if im test driving the car, i don't want you all in my ear "yea how you like it, you see this, you see that"... by the time i'm ready to test drive i know more about the car then the damn salesperson..

just let me drive this bi*ch in peace man. so i can make MY DECISION.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 04:16 PMJoined May 2004 - away - #12
JayR04 88 heat pts88 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$6,768 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by castro13
I feel you, but if im test driving the car, i don't want you all in my ear "yea how you like it, you see this, you see that"... by the time i'm ready to test drive i know more about the car then the damn salesperson..

just let me drive this bi*ch in peace man. so i can make MY DECISION.
Agreed.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2013, 04:22 PMJoined Jun 2012 - away - #13
Leezee  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,160 | 6013145
I also agree, you know what the best thing to do while test driving with a customer,,, shut the fu*k up. Its just your presence that will help. Explain alil while i drive off, then switch and STFU, let the customer feel it themselves... i aint lyin
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2013, 09:44 AMJoined Sep 2006 - away - #14
LYTE 64 heat pts64 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$11,084 | POWERFUL
I will test drive that sh*t, take it to gas station & get in my car or someone's else car who will be at the gas station.

PAY FOR YOUR OWN GAS bi*ch!!!




Reply With Quote
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside NEW: Amber Rose PhotoShoot In Maui 😛Ԁ..
162 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
28 viewing
50 Cent Is The Most Famous Snitch-J prince  
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Video inside God is good  
72 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Image inside So THIS ACTOR is british too?????!!!!!
41 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside Mar 25 - Taco Bell's New Ad Portrays McDonald's As ..
55 comments
@news
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Dame Dash Son On The Breakfast Club!  
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Gucci is completely messin up, Somebody STOP this man
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Article inside 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Newcomer Lana Condor joins c..
81 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Jim Jones Addresses IG Haters About Owning Fake Ra..
71 comments
@gear

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.