b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Best car for $1000-$1500

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > Whipz 'n Stereos (vehicles, sound systems)
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Best car for $1000-$1500
topic by Snappy - 10-17-2010, 07:06 PM


Ok so I'm going back to school and considering a car since its a bit of a commute. I only have about $1500 tops to spend on a car so if anyone has any ideas on a good solid car that will get me through the winter I'd appreciate it! Thanks



18 comments for "Best car for $1000-$1500"


 10-17-2010, 07:09 PMaway - #2
lifeofaYG 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$1,498 | 17831385
honda accord wif dat money
 10-18-2010, 07:01 AMaway - #3
franchise 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$7,491 | POWERFUL
anything that runs cool. dont be picky on a set brand or model for that price, try to find somethin that isnt beat to shiit.

for a decent car that cheap have ur cash in hand and check CL daily cuz anything that cheap that runs cool will sell fast every day.

if u want more info about a specific car then post the sale ad of somethin u see
 10-19-2010, 10:11 AMaway - #4
Game375 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$11,845 | POWERFUL
Honda .. Toyota. Cheap to repair bc for that price you vet what you pay for. Not tryin to play you but jus keep that in mind
 10-20-2010, 10:23 PMonline - #5
young jeezy478 

  d 
space
$1,640 | 6426699
acura integra, honda civic or accord. old models are easy to fix and parts are cheap. those car mkae good diy projects...
 10-20-2010, 10:36 PMaway - #6
donmeca2020 

  d 
space
$4,166 | 7890843
with a 1500 dollar limit son your looking at around a car from the early 90s to late 80s .. look for a any type of older honda, or toyota.
 10-20-2010, 11:21 PMaway - #7
gamespitter84 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,200 | 1466611
Originally Posted by young jeezy478
acura integra, honda civic or accord. old models are easy to fix and parts are cheap. those car mkae good diy projects...
tega's are good
 10-21-2010, 01:05 AMaway - #8
franchise 57 heat pts57

  d 
space
$7,491 | POWERFUL
any "sporty" style car in that price range will probably have been abused or need work.

his best bet is a grandma/pa owned car that saw mostly grocery store action.

also i forgot to mention in my first post that if u can drive a stick, it would probably be better. slushboxes are much more prone to failure and will cost more than your budget for the car in parts alone. i'd only consider an auto if it was replaced in the last couple years.

@op - can you work on cars at all?
 10-21-2010, 01:48 AMaway - #9
dipset121 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$2,207 | POWERFUL
man get any of the following buick lesabre, chevy impala, oldsmobile eighty eight, chevy impala, pontiac grand am, grand marq, crown vic, or a honda civic or accord not my type of car tho
 10-21-2010, 05:29 AMaway - #10
luvdahaze 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,210 | 3827552
just bought a honda passport 97' for 250$ granted it was off a crack head but theres absolutely nothin wrong with it at 115K miles...I also have a acura integra 94' with 230K i bought in Jan for 1800$ and ive put about 600$ worth of work into it, and needs about another 1k worth of work to be running perfectly..thought about selling the honda for 2k and fixing up the integra but being that i live in maine right now the passport sounds like a better option for the winter..only thing is I can prob only get less that 1k for the integra..so end of the day im still broke n got two whips..smh
 10-21-2010, 12:25 PMaway - #11
MacDreezyy 

  d 
space
$1,245 | 3208129
honda....u can run it forever and front wheel drive is good for the snow
 10-21-2010, 04:04 PMaway - #12
smurfdoran 20 heat pts20

  d 
space
$2,760 | 11240619
Originally Posted by luvdahaze
just bought a honda passport 97' for 250$ granted it was off a crack head but theres absolutely nothin wrong with it at 115K miles...I also have a acura integra 94' with 230K i bought in Jan for 1800$ and ive put about 600$ worth of work into it, and needs about another 1k worth of work to be running perfectly..thought about selling the honda for 2k and fixing up the integra but being that i live in maine right now the passport sounds like a better option for the winter..only thing is I can prob only get less that 1k for the integra..so end of the day im still broke n got two whips..smh
man that car was stolen. lol he gonna come back in the night and take his car back. My homeboys did that and thats what happened. lol
 10-24-2010, 02:07 PMaway - #13
Game375 43 heat pts43

  d 
space
$11,845 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Snappy
Ok so I'm going back to school and considering a car since its a bit of a commute. I only have about $1500 tops to spend on a car so if anyone has any ideas on a good solid car that will get me through the winter I'd appreciate it! Thanks
So what you get
 10-24-2010, 03:03 PMaway - #14
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$2,728 | 14612732
get a acura integra man.. seriously you can probably find one with leather too, they are amazing machines.
 10-24-2010, 05:55 PMaway - #15
eNcrypTioN 44 heat pts44

  d 
space
$2,326 | POWERFUL
like the others have said; acura, honda, or toyota.
 10-31-2010, 08:53 AMaway - #16
hustlehard365 

  d 
space
$2,739 | 6883400
Originally Posted by smurfdoran
man that car was stolen. lol he gonna come back in the night and take his car back. My homeboys did that and thats what happened. lol
if u get a car for super cheap i mean waaaaaay under kbb theres no reason why u shouldnt have comprehensive on it that way if it does get stolen u spent 200 on a whip worth 2gz if somebody steals it u make a profit and can buy something even better
 10-31-2010, 09:47 AMaway - #17
Toss 

  d 
space
$4,291 | 5339786
^^ haha most people who buy cheap cars get liability and with liability you wont get no 2g back more like 500 depending on your car value
 11-01-2010, 08:59 AMaway - #18
NYzboy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$152 | 100512
i bought my bmw salvaged for 1000 now its worth up to at least 7k
 


 



Video inside  The official Dying Light Thread (Ps4, Xbox One, PC)
61 comments
Suge Knight Hit And Run In Compton Victim Dead
86 comments
Audio inside  Big Sean x Drake - Blessings
106 comments
 Video inside Officer Ricky Telling A Different Story On Being A C.o...
New reply 48 seconds ago - 135 comments - by brooklyngohard
  Jan 28 - Mcdonald's Ceo Out As Burger Chain's Struggle...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 66 comments - by Lex Lossis
 NFL Aaron Hernandez Trial Begins(link Inside)
New reply 2 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Lex Lossis
 Video inside Master P Vs Charlamagne Tha God | The Breakfast Club P...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 51 comments - by KingP1n
 Video inside Gillie Da Kid Too Real Lol
New reply 4 minutes ago - 71 comments - by VA Prime
  Tattedupholly Exposing 50 On Instagram Right Now :dead:
New reply 16 minutes ago - 193 comments - by KING JAYY
 NBA Morris Twins Being Investigated For Assualt
New reply 8 minutes ago - 56 comments - by sho 2010
 Video inside Biebervelli Is Dead. Justin "young Dizney" B...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 99 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,932 fans of BX | none new today 4,905 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.