Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Alright fellas its here..the all new 2014 INFINITI Q50 (FORMALLY G37 SEDAN)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
201 viewing
 NBA Johnson to Cavs will happen, would be 100mil + in luxury tax; Nets looking..
108 comments
most viewed right now
131 viewing
NBA BREAKING NEWS: David West signs with the Spurs.
158 comments

top in section
46 viewing
 Kidd Kidd Released From Jail After 50 Cent Puts Up $105,000 For Bail
top in hiphop
top in section
72 viewing
 Image inside Will Smith What Are You Doing?
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Alright fellas its here..the all new 2014 INFINITI Q50 (FORMALLY G37 SEDAN)
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13 space
avatar space
Anti-Gay Army
space
$17,689 | POWERFUL
Sick interior, not feeling the exterior

Need to see this bi*ch slammed with a body kit first though

I'll stay BMW for now, and like it or not, if I was to make a shift it would be to Acura
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '09 - away - #22
TIP2009  space
avatar space
Grand Hustle PSC
space
$2,223 | 0
anyone who could afford it and would buy it needs help....or they must not know about audi.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #23
majormarcj  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$730 | 1739592
rshodunke said:
Ive got the g37 coupe right now, and honestly I'm not feeling this new body. Looks like a Lexus now. May just go for the m56 next.
The 37 was a step back in design if you ask me, really feminine compared to the 04-5 G35 coupe..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #24
lfletcher  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,990 | 1926369


Q50 = 5.0 Liter? Has to be a mistake. The Q as k!lled off years ago and the M is Infiniti's flagship car not the smaller G.

An IPL G50 would be nice to compete with the upcoming Lexus IS-F tho.

Looking forward to the engine specs and seeing the entire car in person tho.

Oh yeah! I admit that Audi and other German cars are really nice but they're also nice pieces of shyt! Horrible reliability.

Last edited by lfletcher; 01-13-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #25
Sheeed 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Blazers >>> NBA
space
$12,019 | POWERFUL
lfletcher said:


Q50 = 5.0 Liter? Has to be a mistake. The Q as k!lled off years ago and the M is Infiniti's flagship car not the smaller G.

An IPL G50 would be nice to compete with the upcoming Lexus IS-F tho.

Looking forward to the engine specs and seeing the entire car in person tho.

Oh yeah! I admit that Audi and other German cars are really nice but they're also nice pieces of shyt! Horrible reliability.
They changed the naming scheme...number designation has nothing to do with engine displacement. The coupe will be the Q60...and id wait to see It in person first the current models have a diff look in person than they do online...waiting on the performance specs that's what I really want to know
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #26
JayR04 92 heat pts92 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,091 | POWERFUL
From these pics, not a head turner but not bad looking. I'd take a 3 series over this.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #27
CTre 18 heat pts18 space
avatar space
Incredible Pro-Vison
space
$27,807 | POWERFUL
i need to see the coupe
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #28
Dicemoney6 15 heat pts15 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$786 | 9438228
i been rockin wit Infiniti since the 90 Q45
[pic - click to view]



they need to remake it and use they same body like they did with the Charger
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #29
rshodunke 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,302 | 2222251
majormarcj said:
The 37 was a step back in design if you ask me, really feminine compared to the 04-5 G35 coupe..
Yeah it does. I grabbed the sport model with the sportier body cause the regular coupe looked to much like the damn altima coupe.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #30
lfletcher  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,990 | 1926369
Sheeed said:
They changed the naming scheme...number designation has nothing to do with engine displacement. The coupe will be the Q60...and id wait to see It in person first the current models have a diff look in person than they do online...waiting on the performance specs that's what I really want to know
Oh okay, Im with ya playboi. All 'Q's' for the cars seems a bit too diluted to me but still looking forward to the new line-up.

They have a few updates at Infiniti.com too.

"The premium automotive brand will see its model range simply prefixed either by Q – for sedans and convertibles, or QX, for crossover and SUV models. Each model will be further identified by a double digit representing hierarchy within the range."

Read more at
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #31
Sheeed 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Blazers >>> NBA
space
$12,019 | POWERFUL
ctre said:
i need to see the coupe
this.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #32
Sheeed 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Blazers >>> NBA
space
$12,019 | POWERFUL
lfletcher said:
Oh okay, Im with ya playboi. All 'Q's' for the cars seems a bit too diluted to me but still looking forward to the new line-up.

They have a few updates at Infiniti.com too.

"The premium automotive brand will see its model range simply prefixed either by Q – for sedans and convertibles, or QX, for crossover and SUV models. Each model will be further identified by a double digit representing hierarchy within the range."

Read more at
Current scheme was fine...but the person in charge of this sh*t now use to work at Audi so I guess that has something to do with it
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #33
SoFresh170 24 heat pts24 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$10,221 | POWERFUL
sh*t is wack to me. I would take the maxima.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #34
JayR04 92 heat pts92 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,091 | POWERFUL
SoFresh170 said:
sh*t is wack to me. I would take the maxima.


next gen max should be droppin next year. probably will have damn all the features of this except be fwd
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #35
Sheeed 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Blazers >>> NBA
space
$12,019 | POWERFUL
JayR04 said:


next gen max should be droppin next year. probably will have damn all the features of this except be fwd
Till the coupe drops...reading the press release they're probably going to update the engine like they did with the '08 35 -'09 37 ...and the actual car looks better than the leaked photo's

The hybrid should be a sub 5 second car though for those that care...I like what they did design wise...I'll miss the old tail lights though
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #36
wr8201  space
avatar space
^OWWWW^
space
$5,875 | 9371871
I saw the new infiniti today

some one in my complex had one with 30 day tags on it
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #37
JayR04 92 heat pts92 space
avatar space
PSN: JayR04
space
$7,091 | POWERFUL
wr8201 said:
I saw the new infiniti today

some one in my complex had one with 30 day tags on it
Pretty sure they have not started production yet. Must have been an M.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #38
Sheeed 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Blazers >>> NBA
space
$12,019 | POWERFUL
JayR04 said:
Pretty sure they have not started production yet. Must have been an M.
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '08 - away - #39
iPunish901 12 heat pts12 space
avatar space
Our Year!
space
$13,054 | POWERFUL
do not like

completely happy with my g35
Reply With Quote
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #40
babalou  space
avatar space
The Machine!
space
$12,411 | POWERFUL
This new car is ehhhhhhh but dropping the G37 name is fu*king dumb when they've spent all of this time and effort building the brand. The whole idea with all of these lux brands using letters and numbers to name cars is outta control at this point and a brand (like Acura) should go back to using actual words as the name for the car
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > Whipz 'n Stereos
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
44 viewing
Image inside What Is Under Elizabeth Olsen's Skirt?
49 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
32 viewing
Image inside Would You Wait 4 Her?
36 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside URGENT:Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic ..
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
25 viewing
Jul 5 - 30 people shot in 8 hours in Chicago
189 comments
@news
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Video inside Most unintentionally hilarious scene in a movie ever
104 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Jul 5 - Man poses as armored truck employee, walks out of Walmart with $75,000
90 comments
@news
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Image inside The 25 Best Sneakers of 2015 Thus Far.
63 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside The Phattest A$$ in Brazil - Yall niggas don't know how to handle thi..
67 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside David Banner: What's Going On In Hip-Hop Today Is Embarrassing
69 comments
@hiphop

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time