This is BX @ Boxden.com

Wanna know who the villain will be in FAST & FURIOUS 7? (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD)

Wanna know who the villain will be in FAST & FURIOUS 7? (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD)
topic by DaOmega_1 - 02-14-2013, 06:36 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

So, the Fast & Furious series has seen a miraculous turnaround since Fast Five. That was such a crowd-pleaser, and earned some much-deserved goodwill amongst film fans. So, once actual footage of Fast & Furious 6 debuted, it eclipsed even the might of Iron Man 3. Now, we've been lead to believe that part 6 & 7 of the franchise was written back-to-back because the stories of both of them are supposed to be one. We have no idea what that might entail... Well, at least some of us do now.

Aintitcool's very own "The Kidd" has uncovered a scoop about who the big villain will be in Fast & Furious 7, and that it is, apparently, revealed in the upcoming film. Now, I cannot stress enough that what you are about to read is a MASSIVE MONUMENTAL SPOILER, and that after this, there is no going back.......

Before we get to it, be sure you wanna know this..........

Last chance to hit the "back" button...

Still here? Alrighty, let's get into it, from "The Kidd's" own words:

At the end of FAST & FURIOUS 6, the crew has helped Hobbs (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson) in dispatching of Luke Evans' Owen Shaw, earning their full pardons, enabling them to return back home, with Dom (Vin Diesel), Brian (Paul Walker) and Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) all seemingly ready to live the rest of their lives free and happily ever after.

Now this is where the big reveal comes in. As it was structured when I cemented this information, the following sequence was placed immediately after that peaceful ending, but it's entirely possible that it may be shifted to occur sometime during the end credits, much like the reveal of Letty still being alive was during FAST FIVE.

We then see a pair of hands on a steering wheel, with Japanese suddenly coming across a police scanner in the car. In addition, looking around the car, we see that the inside of this particular S-Class has been reinforced for some reason. The scanner puts out the call for all units to respond to a high-speed chase taking place between an orange and black Mazda RX-7 and a grey Nissan 350Z, and this suped-up Mercedes floors it, taking off from its parked position.

This mysterious driver monitors the chase from a parallel road before geting ahead of the pursuit. At this point, he heads down a street on his left at an incredibly high rate of speed. Upon seeing the RX-7 approaching the coming intersection, the driver floors it, timing his entry into the intersection to slam right into the side of the Mazda, sending it rolling over upside-down, as the S-Class appears only minimally damaged.

This mystery driver then steps out of the vehicle, and it is now that we finally learn who is behind the wheel...

Are you ready for it...?

JASON STATHAM!!

Statham, playing Owen Shaw's older brother Ian, walks up to the RX-7 and over towards the driver of the vehicle, which we now see is Han (Sung Kang).

BAM!! DOUBLE WHAMMY!!

We now see that we are right smack in the middle of THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT.

Statham tosses his brother's SAS dog tags into the car, next to the trapped and helpless Han, and, as he walks away, he pulls out his cell and makes a call, calling Dom. Very briefly, as Han's car explodes in the background, much as it did in TOKYO DRIFT, Statham's Shaw warns Dom that he doesn't know him, but he's about to... and, as he walks into the gathering crowd unnoticed, FAST & FURIOUS 6 ends, and we're right on the doorstep to where FAST & FURIOUS 7 will take off.

Whoa, holy ####.... Well.... That actually ties the franchise together in a really awesome cohesive way. I must admit, I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be excited for an F&F film... But, lo & behold, I cannot wait to see this damn movie when it's released Memorial Day.

SOURCE

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

50 comments for "Wanna know who the villain will be in FAST & FURIOUS 7? (MASSIVE SPOILERS AHEAD)"

02-14-2013, 07:17 PMonline - #2
DonYBE 

d 
space
$2,311 | 5489216
 02-14-2013, 07:18 PMaway - #3
ThaReapa420 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$32,622 | POWERFUL
BULL ####ING ####!!!!

Absolute bull####...until I see it I call 1000% bull####
 02-14-2013, 07:24 PMaway - #4
DaOmega_1 235 heat pts235

d 
space
$11,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
BULL ####ING ####!!!!

Absolute bull####...until I see it I call 1000% bull####
Hey, it was reported before they even started filming that Jason Statham was offered a role in the film. It is exactly in line with those reports....
 02-14-2013, 07:28 PMaway - #5
KREW 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,777 | POWERFUL
no ####in way, these ####es keep getting better..
 02-14-2013, 07:31 PMaway - #6

d 
space
$32,622 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DaOmega_1
Hey, it was reported before they even started filming that Jason Statham was offered a role in the film. It is exactly in line with those reports....

My ####in face will melt if this happens...Statham in the CURRENT F&F universe...bruh...my heart won't be able to take it
 02-14-2013, 07:35 PMaway - #7
DaOmega_1 235 heat pts235

d 
space
$11,467 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ThaReapa420
My ####in face will melt if this happens...Statham in the CURRENT F&F universe...bruh...my heart won't be able to take it
Same, man.... I'm looking forward to how this will play out in this franchise...
 02-14-2013, 07:44 PMaway - #8
toonice12 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$1,842 | 9845321
#### this, someone leak this #### so we can see for our self.....
 02-14-2013, 08:07 PMaway - #9
NBA Brawler 84 heat pts84

d 
space
$12,752 | POWERFUL
Damn I wanna read that #### so badI'm gonna have to force myself to unsubscribe to this thread.
 02-14-2013, 08:09 PMaway - #10
akeem923 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$1,078 | 11875439
my fault mega, I will delete my other thread
 02-14-2013, 08:14 PMaway - #11
toonice12 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$1,842 | 9845321
Originally Posted by NBA Brawler
Damn I wanna read that #### so badI'm gonna have to force myself to unsubscribe to this thread.
The movie will be coming in May, so are you going wait???
 02-14-2013, 08:14 PMaway - #12
TH35 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$57,413 | POWERFUL
Its that's true that'll be the only reason why I'm there first night. I still don't like the fact Letty is still alive and there are tanks and #### involved.
 02-14-2013, 08:18 PMaway - #13
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,092 | POWERFUL
this suped-up Mercedes floors it
...It Wasn't "Suped-Up" In Tokyo Drift. It Was A Basic a$s Mercedes....Im Call Bull#### But I Know They Wanna Wash Away "Tokyo Drift" But The Thing Is....If It Starts Off F&F 7 Like That....Are We Dealing With Another Tokyo Drift or Another Side of Import Racing Cause Dom Went & Raced The New DK "Sean" at The End of Tokyo Drift.

Damn Sure Dont Want To See "Sean" In F&F 7 Either.
 02-14-2013, 08:23 PMaway - #14
TH35 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$57,413 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
...It Wasn't "Suped-Up" In Tokyo Drift. It Was A Basic a$s Mercedes....Im Call Bull#### But I Know They Wanna Wash Away "Tokyo Drift" But The Thing Is....If It Starts Off F&F 7 Like That....Are We Dealing With Another Tokyo Drift or Another Side of Import Racing Cause Dom Went & Raced The New DK "Sean" at The End of Tokyo Drift.

Damn Sure Dont Want To See "Sean" In F&F 7 Either.
That's not true.
 02-14-2013, 08:24 PMaway - #15
Kjizzle03 15 heat pts15

d 
space
$14,568 | POWERFUL
part of me wants to call bull#### with Reap...but if true...don't like watching movies at the theatre, but this might get me back to that ####
 02-14-2013, 08:27 PMaway - #16
Fresh Whyte|B 650 heat pts650

d 
space
$38,092 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
That's not true.
....They Been Trying Write That Chapter Off The Most Since They Keep Using Han In The Series and They Tired of Explaining Why Han Is Alive & How The Story Is Going.

Can't Write A New Chapter When You Still Got Loose Ends That Ain't Tied Up *cough* Tokyo Drift *cough*.
 02-14-2013, 08:32 PMaway - #17
NBA Brawler 84 heat pts84

d 
space
$12,752 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by toonice12
The movie will be coming in May, so are you going wait???
I mean if its setting up the plot for FF7, then yeah I'll wait.
 02-14-2013, 08:44 PMaway - #18
TH35 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$57,413 | POWERFUL
....They Been Trying Write That Chapter Off The Most Since They Keep Using Han In The Series and They Tired of Explaining Why Han Is Alive & How The Story Is Going.

Can't Write A New Chapter When You Still Got Loose Ends That Ain't Tied Up *cough* Tokyo Drift *cough*.
Well, I mean they don't really want to wash it away. They put themselves into that position like idiots. He's been in two other movies besides Tokyo Drift. They could've tied that up quick like even w/ The Fast and Furious but they decided to drag it out.
 02-14-2013, 08:47 PMaway - #19

d 
space
$32,622 | POWERFUL

No loose ends when its confirmed that's the final movie at this point...F&F 6 could tie that movie up and allow them to show us what happens after...finally...with or without Sean...

He needs nothing more than a cameo though
 02-14-2013, 08:54 PMaway - #20
Chopzilla 185 heat pts185

d 
space
$10,427 | POWERFUL
Ahhhhhh thats sick I hope its true Im not a die hard fan of the series but I liked Fast 5 and will eventually check out 6 for this ish

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Oct 20 - There's One Skill Worth More Than A Harvard ..
91 comments
NFL MNF - Texans vs. Steelers - 8:30PM
220 comments
Image inside  Fake Everything... i ain't complaining though - Ines
66 comments
 NBA Kobe Bryant: The Lakers Downfall " He's Not As Go...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 161 comments - by MrHashTag
 Video inside Oct 19 - Houston's First Openly Gay Mayor Demands Past...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 67 comments - by Carlton Black
 NFL Bears Lose At Home; Postgame Locker Room "ugly Sc...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 88 comments - by Illuminati
 Image(s) inside Name 3 Things Your Hometown Is Famous For
New reply 10 minutes ago - 185 comments - by Kwestluv91
 audio inside Drake - How About Now
New reply 3 minutes ago - 159 comments - by DanBootleg
 Article inside A Tragedy In Song: "hot N*gga" By Bobby Shmu...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 63 comments - by onlybuilt1906
 Image(s) inside Who Seen Ty Beats Expose Asap Earlier Today?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Deelo Deniroz
  I Lowkey Miss The 06-07 Era
New reply 25 minutes ago - 192 comments - by Chalky

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,827 fans of BX | none new today 4,790 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.