b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3
topic by bigscore - 03-20-2012, 12:05 AM


"Live out your Walking Dead fantasies in this abandoned Tennessee prison
We're going to have to wait until season three of The Walking Dead TV show to see the zombie-filled prison. But if you're near Nashville, you can visit the Tennessee State Prison, an abandoned penitentiary. It looks like the zombies got to it first.
Even before it fell into decay, this prison suffered plenty of woes at the hands of its prisoners. In 1902, a group of prisoners blew out a wing of the facility, k!lling one prisoner and allowing others to escape (two were never recaptured). In 1907, another group busted down the front gate with a stolen switch engine, and in 1938, they staged a mass escape. In later years, it was plagued by fires and riots, and it was finally shut down in 1992.

Its post-penitentiary years were a bit happier, as it served as a filming location for The Green Mile, The Last Castle, Ernest Goes to Jail, and several other movies and shows. Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew."











49 comments for "Walking Dead - Inside look at the prison season 3"


 03-20-2012, 12:27 AMaway - #2
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$3,003 | POWERFUL
 03-20-2012, 12:34 AMonline - #3
Dy-lan 

  d 
space
$4,107 | POWERFUL
Cant wait
 03-20-2012, 11:45 AMaway - #4
kyhoopsgoat 331 heat pts331

  d 
space
$14,680 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by bigscore
"Live out your Walking Dead fantasies in this abandoned Tennessee prison
We're going to have to wait until season three of The Walking Dead TV show to see the zombie-filled prison. But if you're near Nashville, you can visit the Tennessee State Prison, an abandoned penitentiary. It looks like the zombies got to it first.
Even before it fell into decay, this prison suffered plenty of woes at the hands of its prisoners. In 1902, a group of prisoners blew out a wing of the facility, k!lling one prisoner and allowing others to escape (two were never recaptured). In 1907, another group busted down the front gate with a stolen switch engine, and in 1938, they staged a mass escape. In later years, it was plagued by fires and riots, and it was finally shut down in 1992.

Its post-penitentiary years were a bit happier, as it served as a filming location for The Green Mile, The Last Castle, Ernest Goes to Jail, and several other movies and shows. Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew."











Perhaps it would make a nice spot for The Walking Dead's film crew.
 03-20-2012, 01:30 PMaway - #5
GrimeyMofo 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$12,193 | POWERFUL
this could be what Rick was looking for

but

waiting till October for new episodes...
 03-20-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #6
Tic Toc 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,133 | 18311516
anxiously awaiting the next seasion...i liked how this one ended
 03-20-2012, 02:03 PMaway - #7
Dee352 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$9,619 | POWERFUL
cant wait
 03-20-2012, 03:01 PMaway - #8
Playa 69 heat pts69

  d 
space
$22,266 | POWERFUL
This #### gon be trill as ####.
 03-20-2012, 03:02 PMaway - #9
Shakezula714 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,958 | POWERFUL
if its like the comics i expect lots of zombie waves and mayhem
 03-20-2012, 03:05 PMaway - #10
murdamurda 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$5,104 | POWERFUL
Season 2 disappointed me.
 03-20-2012, 04:55 PMaway - #11
kbz 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$223 | 977229
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil #### causin nothin but problems and ####
 03-20-2012, 05:33 PMaway - #12
usarmyboy83 9 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,170 | 5984653
 03-20-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #13
BRonin357 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,362 | 16779289
Originally Posted by kbz
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil #### causin nothin but problems and ####
Carl Jr. is a g in the comics, hopefully they show how gangsta he really gets. I been waiting for them to get to this arc so Michonne and Tyrese can show Rick some new ####.
 03-20-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #14
LexHeyden 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$8,570 | POWERFUL
Season 3...Michon...Governor...
 03-20-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #15
JonnieDrama 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$84 | 834311
Originally Posted by BRonin357
Carl Jr. is a g in the comics, hopefully they show how gangsta he really gets. I been waiting for them to get to this arc so Michonne and Tyrese can show Rick some new ####.
yea man i bn trying to tell ppls that carl is trill in the comics. And Michonne thats a bad #### in the comics also.....i just hope they do it right. Daryl is not in the comics so im anxious to see what happens with him. Lori is such a #### on the show
 03-20-2012, 06:56 PMaway - #16
notoriousthugzz 33 heat pts33

  d 
space
$16,497 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by murdamurda
Season 2 disappointed me.
go k## yourself

season 2 was pure crack

the 2nd half was : :wow:
 03-20-2012, 07:05 PMaway - #17
One Gud Cide 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$8,827 | POWERFUL
go read the comics, this entire show is garbage.
 03-20-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #18
TMC 

  d 
space
$1,295 | 2216838
Originally Posted by JonnieDrama
yea man i bn trying to tell ppls that carl is trill in the comics. And Michonne thats a bad #### in the comics also.....i just hope they do it right. Daryl is not in the comics so im anxious to see what happens with him. Lori is such a #### on the show


I ####ING HATE THAT ####

especially after the season finale. Rick k!lled shane because not only did he have to, he was just tired of shanes ####.

after rick told her all of this, that #### had the nerve to be pissed off at him.

plus theres ####in zombies everywhere and she NEVER really be looking after Carl. His lil dumbass goes off and does stupid #### on the daily.
 03-20-2012, 08:44 PMaway - #19
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$21,466 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kbz
i was hoping someone would k!ll that kid


that lil kid nothing but a lil #### causin nothin but problems and ####
I hate Carl
 03-20-2012, 09:03 PMaway - #20
Monoblock 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,682 | 20662463
For all of yall saying you can't stand Carl please understand that he is no where near the way they're portraying his character on TV. In the comic he's cold as fukk and does grimy #### all day long and actually becomes more scary and heartless than Rick. I've been giving out links to the comic for a few weeks now and since the show is over and some of you don't have anything else better to do the offer still stands. Drop a message and I'll send it over. READ THIS COMIC 1-94 (chapter 95 should be dropping in a few weeks)
 

 



Dec 17 - Breaking News: US & Cuba To Resume Diplomatic Relations
88 comments
Home Alone or Home Alone 2?
56 comments
Article inside  Breaking News: ‘The Interview’ Yanked By Regal, AMC ..
95 comments
 Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Arrested In New York;caught W/ Multiple ...
New reply 1 minute ago - 386 comments - by Carlton Black
  Nicki Minaj Mad In Her New Interview (crwn), Sends Sho...
New reply 39 minutes ago - 133 comments - by mdemaz
 Image(s) inside Yo Ludacris Is On That Kevin Hart Stature !?!?
New reply 2 minutes ago - 56 comments - by strungout
 Image(s) inside Lil B Blocked From Facebook And Instagram.
New reply 44 minutes ago - 64 comments - by all3rd
 Video inside Kurupt Goes On Enraged Tirade Over Kendrick's "ki...
New reply 31 minutes ago - 53 comments - by KushKaleem
  Kendrick Performing New Music Tonight On The Colbert R...
New reply 57 minutes ago - 159 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Nfl Awards Predictions
New reply 37 minutes ago - 60 comments - by #JewLife
 NFL Deion Sanders Ex Wife Pilar Sanders Sentenced To A Wee...
New reply 58 minutes ago - 57 comments - by theFREAK

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,900 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,848 following and 1 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.