This is BX @ Boxden.com


Tyler Perry's "Temptation" Trailer: Jurnee Smollett, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams & Brandy


 Tyler Perry's "Temptation" Trailer: Jurnee Smollett, Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Williams & Brandy
 12-21-2012, 01:18 AMaway - #21
Bkjj11 232 heat pts232

  d 
space
$38,101 | POWERFUL
Hope that cheating ho dies in the end, just sayin
 12-21-2012, 01:29 AMonline - #22
Blah 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$19,994 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
Hope that cheating ho dies in the end, just sayin
word
but you already know, the sucka a$s ni##a will just take her back and they'll live happily ever after like nothing happend
 12-21-2012, 03:08 AMaway - #23
Nautilus O 12 heat pts12

  d 
space
$7,073 | POWERFUL
When does this come on lifetime?

Tyler Perry is a man hating queen, you only supporting foolery going to see this movie.
 12-21-2012, 03:32 AMonline - #24
2113 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$1,422 | 14805083
Looks interesting at least,only problem is we just saw the whole movie,I doubt he can get people in theaters to pay and see it again.
 12-21-2012, 03:33 AMaway - #25
lifeundthescope 22 heat pts22

  d 
space
$6,048 | POWERFUL
tyler the perry the GOAT, the savior of black hollywood
 12-21-2012, 06:57 AMaway - #26
Soda Pop 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,462 | 16429383
Originally Posted by lifeundthescope
tyler the perry the GOAT, the savior of black hollywood
I wouldn't say he's saving it as much as lowering the quality of black film. If he makes his baffoonish dramas, and shuck and Jive comedies for 4mil and makes a return of 14mil, it's seen as a win. The problem comes in when you try to make a real black film and the budget is 14mil, Hollywood looks and says uh, we usually only make 14 so we aint giving you 14.

This movie doesn't look as terrible as his usual crap, but still the lack of technical ability and poor choice in cast will make it a subpar film. This fact that he makes 14mil on his #### and Spike Lee who is a master filmmaker can't get support boggles my mind. I hope to god if I ever am in the position to make the type of films I want to make black people get there a$ses in the theaters and support.
 12-21-2012, 08:24 AMaway - #27
Dangerously 204 heat pts204

  d 
space
$44,232 | POWERFUL


Journee and Kim

Not watching this ####boy bull####.
 12-21-2012, 08:30 AMaway - #28
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,398 | POWERFUL
Man women gone eat this #### up...
 12-21-2012, 11:56 AMaway - #29
albemarle 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,469 | 8238100
Jurnee been on my fav list since Eve's Bayou might have to go see this
 12-21-2012, 12:52 PMaway - #30
UpTownBronx92 210 heat pts210

  d 
space
$7,257 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
Hope that cheating ho dies in the end, just sayin
Originally Posted by Blah
word
but you already know, the sucka a$s ni##a will just take her back and they'll live happily ever after like nothing happend
yo these
 12-21-2012, 01:28 PMonline - #31
NBA Brawler 83 heat pts83

  d 
space
$12,489 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by The Consultant
Jurnee...Cot Dam!!!!

Movie doesn't look that bad
but...the storyline leaves nothing to be desired though
This.
 12-21-2012, 02:24 PMaway - #32
floacism 

  d 
space
$176 | 292167
This is going to flop badly.
 12-21-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #33
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,436 | 14730749
Keep your old lady away from them baldhead ni##as....

But this joint looks a million times better than any supercoon a$s madea movie....It aint touchin the family that preys but it might be alright...and I hate Winston Jerome
 12-21-2012, 02:44 PMaway - #34
j2p4yall 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$855 | 781251
JOURNEE SMOLLETT SHEEEEEEEEEESH WORDS CANT DESCRIBE WHAT I WOULD DO TO HER!!!!
 12-21-2012, 02:48 PMaway - #35
assanlb 

  d 
space
$798 | 1126889
Originally Posted by Soda Pop
I wouldn't say he's saving it as much as lowering the quality of black film. If he makes his baffoonish dramas, and shuck and Jive comedies for 4mil and makes a return of 14mil, it's seen as a win. The problem comes in when you try to make a real black film and the budget is 14mil, Hollywood looks and says uh, we usually only make 14 so we aint giving you 14.

This movie doesn't look as terrible as his usual crap, but still the lack of technical ability and poor choice in cast will make it a subpar film. This fact that he makes 14mil on his #### and Spike Lee who is a master filmmaker can't get support boggles my mind. I hope to god if I ever am in the position to make the type of films I want to make black people get there a$ses in the theaters and support.
How is he lowering the quality of black film? I do recall a lot of his movies having good messages. The guy employs more black people than anyone else including behind the scenes. People k!ll me with this bull#### when they criticize him saying it sets black people back, but have no problem watching white comedies where they act a fool.
 12-21-2012, 06:39 PMaway - #36
Soda Pop 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$5,462 | 16429383
Originally Posted by assanlb
How is he lowering the quality of black film? I do recall a lot of his movies having good messages. The guy employs more black people than anyone else including behind the scenes. People k!ll me with this bull#### when they criticize him saying it sets black people back, but have no problem watching white comedies where they act a fool.
Simple all jobs are not good ones. I don't care if he employees every black actor in America. If he's putting in films where there's this coon factor in all if them then he gets no points. Last if the only way to get a "good message" across is to dress in drag and act like a bafoon, that's not a message I want.
 12-21-2012, 07:03 PMaway - #37
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$16,688 | POWERFUL
so this is a movie about some chick who cheats on her husband with a rich guy and the husband wants his wh#re wife back??? lol.....pass
 12-21-2012, 07:24 PMaway - #38
gimmethat 

  d 
space
$7,745 | 13694511
my ex is in the movie ...plus she made the trailer
i really should get in touch with her again
 12-26-2012, 05:04 AMaway - #39
all3rd 355 heat pts355

  d 
space
$45,644 | POWERFUL
Jurnee needs to dump the square really should be the title of this movie.
 12-26-2012, 05:10 AMaway - #40
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$4,898 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by floacism
This is going to flop badly.
Tyler Perry flop with this movie? Where have you been the last 6 years?
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Whats the BX "Player" verdict for Destiny?
57 comments
Article inside  Destiny is Bungie’s Worst Reviewed Game Ever
67 comments
NFL SHOTS FIRED: Chargers Keenan Allen on Richard Sherman "H..
69 comments
 NFL Monday Night Football: Philadelphia Eagles (1-0) Vs In...
New reply 2 seconds ago - 1027 comments - by Loso Luciano24
 Image(s) inside 50 Cent Disses Tony Yayo Over Instagram Post About Flo...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 122 comments - by PyrexVisionary
 audio inside Rick Ross - Elvis Presley Blvd (feat Project Pat) (fir...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Steve
 NBA Kevin Durant Says Allen Iverson 'pound For Pound The B...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 55 comments - by italiansteve
 Article inside Rick Ross Announces "hood Billionaire" Album...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 106 comments - by Steve
 Video inside In Honor Of Bobby Shmurda: 10 Hip Hop Classics With No...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 91 comments - by Scan
 Video inside Dj Mustard On How To Make A Hot Beat :dead:
New reply 17 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Stillhyphy
 NBA Charles Barkley On Adrian Peterson: 'every Black Paren...
New reply 26 minutes ago - 160 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.