This is BX @ Boxden.com


The Lone Ranger - Video of Johnny Depp in full Tonto costume


 The Lone Ranger - Video of Johnny Depp in full Tonto costume
topic by bigscore - 07-25-2012, 09:28 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot




The Lone Ranger release date was pushed back two months because of delays, and the budget has soared to the $250 million mark. Part of the reason is that director Gore Verbinski didn't want cut an elaborate train crash sequence.








Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

9 comments for "The Lone Ranger - Video of Johnny Depp in full Tonto costume"


 07-25-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #2
walker2781 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,732 | 9637327
So this movie is gonna be more based on the side kick Tonto(johnny depp) rather than the actual Lone Ranger....I can already tell this movie is gonna p#ss allot of the fans off. I aint no fan but damn hollywood. What other movies did the guy playing Lone Ranger play in?? who the #### is that guy?





Oh by the way, they said on entv news first, that they was gonna switch things up a bit and make Tonto the lead character of the movie...i aint making this #### up
 07-25-2012, 04:45 PMaway - #3
GrindPOWER$ 255 heat pts255

  d 
space
$9,814 | POWERFUL
so Tonto was a Indian and they have a white man playing him
 07-25-2012, 04:47 PMaway - #4
barrebeast 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$465 | 1260844
i wouldnt watch a lone ranger movie/

i would this
 07-25-2012, 05:16 PMaway - #5
freshtoodef 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,056 | 8629915
didnt watch lone ranger before but hopefully tonto scalps somebody
 07-25-2012, 06:38 PMaway - #6
OoChiLLoO 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,527 | 15893864
say ni##a all i hear is ####in WIND in that video.
whats the point?
 07-25-2012, 08:40 PMaway - #7
jayman4 

  d 
space
$290 | 369420
Originally Posted by walker2781
So this movie is gonna be more based on the side kick Tonto(johnny depp) rather than the actual Lone Ranger....I can already tell this movie is gonna p#ss allot of the fans off. I aint no fan but damn hollywood. What other movies did the guy playing Lone Ranger play in?? who the #### is that guy?





Oh by the way, they said on entv news first, that they was gonna switch things up a bit and make Tonto the lead character of the movie...i aint making this #### up
His name is Armie Hammer or something like that. He played the twins in Social Network, Screen tested and got the part for batman in the eventually scrapped Justice League movie a few years back... here is his resume from IMDB
 07-25-2012, 08:41 PMaway - #8
jayman4 

  d 
space
$290 | 369420
Originally Posted by HYSTERICS
so Tonto was a Indian and they have a white man playing him
Actually J. Depp has actual native american roots look it up....
 07-25-2012, 10:24 PMaway - #9
marcchrome 28 heat pts28

  d 
space
$9,237 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jayman4
His name is Armie Hammer or something like that. He played the twins in Social Network, Screen tested and got the part for batman in the eventually scrapped Justice League movie a few years back... here is his resume from IMDB






but on a serious note if they had to pick a pale face (pun intended) then i can not think of a better white man to play Tonto. Depp is that dude.
 07-26-2012, 09:40 AMaway - #10
Tha754kid 

  d 
space
$4,234 | 8844734
250mil??? For a fukkin Tonto movie???? Man this #### is gonna flop so hard.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Video inside  Aug 20 - Park Ranger brutally beaten by teen...
54 comments
Aug 20 - Darren Wilson Brutally beaten... (according to Fox News)
126 comments
Video inside  Aug 20 - St. Louis Police Release Video of Powell Shoo..
57 comments
 Image(s) inside Nelly Embarrasses Himself & Crowd Gets At Him
New reply 31 seconds ago - 145 comments - by Shiva Hysteria
 Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Breaking: Another Suspect Dead In St. Louis O...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 64 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 NBA :kyrieohlawrd: This Gon Be On Goat Smiley Sh-t
New reply 40 seconds ago - 57 comments - by SHADOW
 Image(s) inside Nick Cannon + Mariah Carey Have Reportedly Split
New reply 5 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Carlton Black
 NBA James Harden: I'm The Best Basketball Player Alive
New reply 3 minutes ago - 80 comments - by clydes suit
 Image(s) inside There Are Two Kinds Of People In This World
New reply 6 minutes ago - 53 comments - by blafy
 NBA Russell Northbrook Out With His Lady..dime (pic)
New reply 3 minutes ago - 68 comments - by sportzzbrainz
 NBA Report: Drose Has Pain In His Knee....fml!
New reply 12 minutes ago - 169 comments - by sportzzbrainz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.