b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

That 70s Show Cast: Where Are They Now

People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 That 70s Show Cast: Where Are They Now
topic by NBA Brawler - 02-28-2012, 11:27 PM

Topher Grace (Eric Forman)

The oddly named Grace (he was born Christopher, but shortened it to "Topher" to avoid being called "Chris") anchored the "'70s Show" cast as ever-deadpan teen Eric Forman. Grace ditched the show in its final season to pursue a film career, including a key role as the villainous Venom in the big-budget sequel "Spider-Man 3." But last year's '80s-set comedy, "Take Me Home Tonight," fizzled at the box office. Hmmm, the '70s worked, the '80s didn't… maybe he should try a '90s-set sitcom next?

Laura Prepon (Donna Pinciotti)

Prepon played the ultimate tomboy next door as Eric's neighbor and girlfriend, Donna. After eight "'70s" seasons, she jumped right back into series TV with ABC's short-lived dramedy "October Road." A number of guest roles followed ("How I Met Your Mother," "Castle"), but earlier this year, Prepon finally returned to her sitcom roots (and dyed her roots, apparently) to play a young Chelsea Handler on NBC's "Are You There, Chelsea?" (Will "Chelsea" still be there next season, though? That's the real question.)

Ashton Kutcher (Michael Kelso)

An unknown teen model when "'70s" debuted in 1998, Kutcher perfected the lovable lunkhead role as dope-smoking dope Michael Kelso. Kutcher stayed in the headlines with a well-publicized marriage to Demi Moore while making a few forgettable st@bs at big-screen stardom ("What Happens in Vegas," "Killers"). But his career rebounded when he landed a very cushy gig last fall: replacing Charlie Sheen on CBS's hit sitcom "Two and a Half Men." Funny how things tend to work out for ridiculously good-looking guys, isn't it?

Mila Kunis (Jackie Burkhart)

All of 15 years old when "That '70s Show" premiered (she lied to producers about her age to get the role), Kunis blossomed over eight seasons as Kelso's domineering girlfriend, Jackie. Buoyed by her voice work on Fox's "Family Guy," Kunis built a solid film career with memorable roles in "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "The Book of Eli." And thanks to an acclaimed performance in 2010's "Black Swan," she declared herself a serious acting talent to be reckoned with.

Wilmer Valderrama (Fez)

As randy foreign-exchange student Fez (country of origin: still undetermined), Valderrama wringed consistent laughs out of what could've been a broad ethnic stereotype. For a while there, the actor was best known for his revolving door of starlet girlfriends, from Lindsay Lohan to Demi Lovato. But Valderrama is taking on a more grown-up role this month, co-starring as a police detective alongside Jason Isaacs in NBC's high-concept cop drama, "Awake."

Danny Masterson (Steven Hyde)

Masterson rocked a frizzy hairdo and heavy '70s shades as Eric's sarcastic stoner pal, Steven Hyde. He's now a jack of all trades, performing as a professional DJ, owning a number of restaurants (including a few with Kutcher and Valderrama), and hosting celebrity poker events. But he still finds time to act, recently filming guest spots on "Raising Hope" and "White Collar." And looks like he's even tamed that hair… which must've taken forever.

Kurtwood Smith (Reginald "Red" Forman)

Playing mean was nothing new to Smith when he took on the role of Eric's cranky dad, Red; he est@blished himself playing heavies in films like "Dead Poets Society" and "Robocop." But the role of Red brought out Smith's comic side, and he's kept working in that vein ever since, co-starring as befuddled father di#k Clayton on CBS's 2008-09 sitcom "Worst Week." He's since popped up on Adult Swim's "Childrens Hospital" and CBS's wacky CIA comedy, "Chaos."

57 comments for "That 70s Show Cast: Where Are They Now"

02-28-2012, 11:28 PMonline - #2
NBA Brawler 87 heat pts87

d 
space
$13,122 | POWERFUL
Debra Jo Rupp (Kitty Forman)

Always perky and ready with a snack, Rupp was the quintessential sitcom mom as Eric's sweet-natured mother, Kitty. Her bubbly nature helped to balance out Red's surliness, and the two served as surrogate parents to the whole "'70s" gang. And Rupp knows where her bread is buttered: She played another giggly sitcom mom last year on ABC's "Better With You." That series only lasted one season, but we're pretty sure we'll see Rupp back on TV baking cookies soon enough.

Don Stark (Bob Pinciotti)

Donna's dad sure knew how to wear a perm, didn't he? Bob Pinciotti embraced the swinging '70s with his beautiful wife, Midge (ex-"Charlie's Angel" Tanya Roberts), by his side. Stark has kept on groovin' since the show ended, with guest spots on "Law & Order: LA" and "Melissa & Joey." And next month, he'll join "Friday Night Lights" alum Taylor Kitsch on the big screen in the sci-fi adventure "John Carter."

Lisa Robin Kelly (Laurie Forman)

The tale of the young actress who played Eric's promiscuous older sister, Laurie, is a sad one: Kelly was reportedly fired from the show after three seasons due to drug and alcohol abuse. She only has one post-"'70s Show" credit, a 2005 short called "The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale." The real scary tale, though, occurred in 2010, when Kelly got busted for DUI, leading to this unfortunate mug shot. On behalf of Kelso and Fez, get better soon, Laurie.

They didn't say anything about Tommy Chong or Tanya Roberts
 02-28-2012, 11:46 PMaway - #3
steeLTown 117 heat pts117

d 
space
$20,159 | POWERFUL
one of the GOAT sitcoms......was just watchin the ep yesterday when Red came down to the basement while they were in the circle

Laurie Foreman....
 02-29-2012, 12:03 AMaway - #4
ReppinDaBurghh 53 heat pts53

d 
space
$43,880 | POWERFUL
Awesome, awesome show growing up.
 02-29-2012, 12:10 AMaway - #5
A.G 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$36,809 | POWERFUL
I thought the movie Topher Grace did was pretty decent..
 02-29-2012, 12:21 AMaway - #6
clenz7621 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,396 | 9454852
Originally Posted by steeLTown
one of the GOAT sitcoms......was just watchin the ep yesterday when Red came down to the basement while they were in the circle

Laurie Foreman....
love that episode...didnt see it but caught the very end where red is puttin up the smoke detector n kelso asks does that detect all smokes

show was the #### too
 02-29-2012, 12:28 AMaway - #7
Bleezy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$10,102 | POWERFUL
That's my Donna. :cool-smiley-009:

God damn Laurie...
 02-29-2012, 01:45 AMaway - #8
ecomog 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$2,797 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by A.G
I thought the movie Topher Grace did was pretty decent..
If you're talking about "Take Me Home Tonight", I'd have to disagree. I wanted to like it...I REALLY did (since those are the kinda movies I love), but the writing/directing was all over the place, and just...not good. Not his fault though, since he IS a good actor (nailed his role in Predators), but yeah...
 02-29-2012, 03:33 AMaway - #9
Kingpin 313 66 heat pts66

d 
space
$13,995 | POWERFUL
Everybody doing good but Laurie

Its funny because she was a hoe on the show
 02-29-2012, 05:37 AMaway - #10
ecomog 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$2,797 | POWERFUL

@ me not realizing until now that "Red" was the ni##a that shot Alex Murphy the #### up.
 02-29-2012, 10:12 AMaway - #11
HiRolliN 103 heat pts103

d 
space
$15,499 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ecomog

@ me not realizing until now that "Red" was the ni##a that shot Alex Murphy the #### up.
ya clarence ####ed up murphy in the first robocop.
 02-29-2012, 10:55 AMaway - #12
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL

You forgot somebody.

Last edited by s7venwords; 02-29-2012 at 10:58 AM..
 02-29-2012, 11:00 AMaway - #13
eightytyson06 37 heat pts37

d 
space
$11,179 | POWERFUL
Show wasn't funny at all and I never thought the girls were hot as you'll make it out to seem
 02-29-2012, 01:04 PMaway - #14
keithbm1111 96 heat pts96

d 
space
$27,553 | POWERFUL
what the #### happened to Laurie????
 02-29-2012, 01:15 PMaway - #15
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$4,676 | POWERFUL
I always thought the show was average
 02-29-2012, 01:33 PMonline - #16
Aleandroid 346 heat pts346

d 
space
$13,316 | POWERFUL
phez>>>>> and im not talking about the character or the person, but his ability to take young white chicks virginities in hollywood makes him the man
 02-29-2012, 01:42 PMaway - #17
TH35 74 heat pts74

d 
space
$58,348 | POWERFUL
I was about to say they're all still working then got to Laurie
 02-29-2012, 01:46 PMaway - #18
The Infamous1 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,217 | 7465069
One of my all time favorites
 02-29-2012, 02:19 PMaway - #19
trock34 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,795 | POWERFUL
Hot Donna
 02-29-2012, 02:54 PMonline - #20
BronxBombers 170 heat pts170

d 
space
$33,666 | POWERFUL
at laurie ........

Video inside  Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops in Brooklyn by Topmkins
410 comments
BOX Roy Jones Jr. dissing Floyd
151 comments
NBA Top 5 Most Skilled Players In The League?
75 comments
 Image(s) inside Chris Brown Losing It Over Karrueche
New reply 4 minutes ago - 77 comments - by Frankybaby
  Dec 19 - Study: Men Choose Internet Pron Over Marriage...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 116 comments - by messy marv stan
 NBA This Guy Lillard Is Agent Zero Jr.
New reply 4 minutes ago - 90 comments - by WEB DemBois
  Anonymous Threatens Iggy Azalea To Apologize To Azeali...
New reply 22 minutes ago - 239 comments - by KingMahaat
 Video inside Ll Cool J And Canibus Performing 4,3,2,1 At Barclays
New reply 10 minutes ago - 118 comments - by RoyceDa59
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks Ethers Action Bronson
New reply 23 minutes ago - 175 comments - by Frankybaby
 NBA James Johnson Just Blatantly Disrespected Drummond's E...
New reply 14 minutes ago - 82 comments - by SHootar
 Video inside Bow Wow Looking Real Mad On 106 N Park Final Episode
New reply 25 minutes ago - 79 comments - by VA Prime

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,902 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,849 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.