This is BX @ Boxden.com

Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read

Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read
 12-27-2012, 08:26 AMaway - #141
614FACE 5 heat pts

d 
space
$3,465 | 16065213
they both have a point. spike has that right to feel that way though. i haven't seen the movie, but it wouldn't be as accurate without the word. but thats what u get with tarantino. raw uncut !!. thats y i fux wit em.
 12-27-2012, 08:46 AMaway - #142
KnightOfTears 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,775 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Scouser
this is another classic example of what white people constantly do which is a big mistake

'Stop telling Black People how they Feel or how they should feel about their history'
Nobody is telling you how to feel about anything. It's a movie set in the time of slavery and meant to try and show the reality of that time. Would you rather have it portrayed as something that actually happened and is real, or take out all the degrading words and wrong that were done and have it protrayed falsely? Then you would complain they didn't show how slaves were really treated and called the N word repeatedly, etc. That's like saying that they should have removed the determination and struggle from Malcolm X and done away with the a$sassination scene, or no k!lling in a war movie like Miracle at St. Anna. Nobody will ever get it perfect, not even Spike Lee.
 12-27-2012, 09:15 AMaway - #143
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$506 | POWERFUL
Quentin's just trying to please the critics. Plus working with Samuel L Jackson I really wouldn't be surprised if he made Quentin use more of the n word. It's about to be 2013 stop being so butt hurt about a word. Are you that soft that words hurts your feelings? Get real people. If you don't want people to say it, stop throwing around. It's that simple.
 12-27-2012, 09:18 AMaway - #144
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$506 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Matt504
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a$sociated with such.

but it's perfectly !!ing kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST !!ING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same niccas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a nicca, and the different ways to shoot a nicca, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "!! another niccas !!" or "take a nicca !!", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "!! a stripper" or "swear I like to !! I got a !!ing habit"

our so called !!ing "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the !!ing prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

!! it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's niccas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a nicca a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.
This.
 12-27-2012, 09:19 AMaway - #145
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$506 | POWERFUL
Based off the video where he was told to talk like a black person on BET cause Sam L Jackson told him too. Sit your a$s down
 12-27-2012, 09:21 AMaway - #146
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$4,894 | POWERFUL
This Thread....

The Ignorance....

Must Leave....
 12-27-2012, 09:30 AMaway - #147
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$13,555 | POWERFUL
Unless Sarah Silverman is getting nak3d, I really don't care what she has to say!
 12-27-2012, 09:31 AMaway - #148
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33

d 
space
$26,692 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wtr1906
Unless Sarah Silverman is getting nak3d, I really don't care what she has to say!
i've seen it before and trust me...you really don't wanna see that
 12-27-2012, 09:33 AMaway - #149
wtr1906 30 heat pts30

d 
space
$13,555 | POWERFUL
and then you have Jewish corporate interests who have been footing the bill
for hip-hop since its inception.

it's absolutely RIGHT that Jews don't glorify any negative or derrogatory Jewish connotations, and they wouldn't DARE support,TOLERATE, or FUND anything a$sociated with such.

but it's perfectly !!ing kosher when record companies explicitly ask their artists to make the FILTHIEST !!ING MUSIC POSSIBLE.

same niccas complaining about Django and completely oblivious to the fact that a "Django" from the POV of a Black director, WILL NOT get greenlit in Hollywood.

Black people are targets for destruction, that's why we use destructive terms in reference of each other.

that's where money is being spent, there's plenty of funding available if you want to rap about SHOOTING a nicca, and the different ways to shoot a nicca, and how to treat Black women like dogs, and how to "!! another niccas !!" or "take a nicca !!", or "sell a brick" or "lose 77 bricks" or "pop a Molly" or "!! a stripper" or "swear I like to !! I got a !!ing habit"

our so called !!ing "culture" is nothing more than what a handful of corporations decide it will be at any given time.

whatever generates the most profit while causing maximum destruction and confusion.

Jordan Brand is selling the SAME retros, with CHEAPER materials, but the !!ing prices somehow have seemed to INCREASE EVERY YEAR, YET, THE PRICES TO MANUFACTURE THESE SHOES HAS NOT!

THEY are the ones creating the atmosphere that results in people valuing a pair of SHOES more than a LIFE!

an expensive, unrealistic, immoral lifestyle has been marketed DIRECTLY to a people with LITTLE MEANS TO OBTAIN THEM.

!! it, I quit, y'all got it bruh.

it's niccas fault that our youth want to be nothing more than dope boys or entertainers.

somebody send a nicca a SashaGoHard mixtape link, I need her voice right now.

this guy just said some !!....... *MESSAGE*
 12-27-2012, 09:34 AMaway - #150
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$506 | POWERFUL
So Samuel Jackson meant to excessively repeat the word N*****
because that is talking like a black person?

and then an normal interview...

you tell me the difference.
 12-27-2012, 09:39 AMaway - #151
wwwdotcom 6 heat pts

d 
space
$355 | 3324688
Rubbish it's 2012
 12-27-2012, 09:46 AMaway - #152
GetuOne 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$4,261 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dy-n@sty
It don't bother me at all. I think all white people say it anyway.
Seriously, not as much as you think. I never say it. None of my friends say it. There is that one dude that I know that says it and he's a different type or retard. Says it on Facebook and !!. Had to defriend him cuz he has no filter. Believe me, nobody wants to be around someone that drops the N b0mb whenever he feels compelled too. It makes for an awkward situation, even if there are no black people around.

Last edited by GetuOne; 12-27-2012 at 09:50 AM..
 12-27-2012, 09:47 AMaway - #153
PimPtasicPat 1 heat pts

d 
space
$506 | POWERFUL
This explains a lot about your thought process as a White Person
you are trying to justify Tarantino's use of Excessive Racism by suggesting that he is 'Cool with Black People'
Your even willing to suggest - since Samuel Jackson is his 'boy' that Samuel Jackson may have even told him to say N**** more.
Even though you have no Proof of that.
You are willing to a$sume that that is the case to justify Racism.

Can you comprehend what i am saying?
i'm not trying to justify anything. I'm posting 2 different videos offering my opinion. There isn't a right in this conversation. I have no proof and neither do you to support yours. So job well done. We've both have proved nothing.
 12-27-2012, 09:49 AMaway - #154
dlettern 1 heat pts

d 
space
$8,209 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Msirae
People would really prefer if the word was stricken from all forms of entertainment? The movie is set during the period of slavery, of course they're gonna use the word.
So why weren't antisemitic words used in Inglorious bastards?.....
 12-27-2012, 09:51 AMaway - #155
dblock187s 7 heat pts

d 
space
$5,547 | 14631504
 12-27-2012, 09:53 AMaway - #156
Damagegadget 383 heat pts383

d 
space
$24,257 | POWERFUL
sorry my causcasian breds, but why do some of your fellow people always try sooooo hard to be able to use that word... its like they want to spit in peoples face and get away with it
 12-27-2012, 09:54 AMaway - #157
GetuOne 68 heat pts68

d 
space
$4,261 | POWERFUL
Thats pretty interesting
what makes you feel awkward when you hear the word you think?
Don't know. It just does. Maybe because it's just the real trashy hillbilly types that say it and I don't like being a$sociated with those types of people. Also, when a white dude say's it, then it's like you have an obligation to say something about it, or it's like you said it yourself. Let's say it's me and a buddy, and we're chilling with a few female we met at a bar. Then my buddy drops the N b0mb. All of the sudden it's like I dropped it too because i'm a$sociated with him. The girls don't like hearing it, I don't like hearing it, but he put then word out there and now I gotta say, "Hey tard shut the F*ck up, that's not a good look" or just sit and marinate in the awkwardness for a while. I've learned not to say !! anymore just for that same reason. Even though it's fun to drop from time to time.

It is truly safe to say that black folks drop the N b0mb more then any collective group of white people in the whole history of the word at this point. Even when white people used to openly say it back in the slave days, how often do you think he'd actually say it? Once a day? Maybe like 3 times a week? Now think of how many times the N b0mb is dropped in the African American community now. I must have heard it 4 times on the way to work today. Just saying

Last edited by GetuOne; 12-27-2012 at 10:07 AM..
 12-27-2012, 10:07 AMaway - #158
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,016 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jpebenito

Get real. Grow up. Stop acting like a 15 year old conspiracist. Probably working at McDonalds blaming your !!ty life on the government.
he was telling the truth, nothing he said was falsified or outlandish
 12-27-2012, 10:14 AMaway - #159
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,016 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DominationCM
Over 100 times is excessive as !!!! Especially if non blacks are saying it

Not that no one noticed but BET had the nerve to show Roots The Special edition during Christmas...what black family you know wanna get together during Christmas and watch that !!....on T.V. I thought they aired it because of Django

just saying
Me and my family watched it together as a whole on christmas eve and christmas because that feeling you get from it, seeing how narrow viewed white people were back then and are still today needs to be seen. Thats whats wrong with people now days and i think more people need to sit down and watch roots because the ish thats going on back then and the mindset still exists today
 12-27-2012, 10:16 AMaway - #160
datVAkid 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$8,016 | POWERFUL
great catch.

They are notorious for using this tactic, and most people completely miss it.
They are so use to controlling everything, they think they deserve to tell use what emotions we need to portray

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Official Oklahoma City Thunder (2) vs Memphis Grizzlies ..
106 comments
NBA Hawks vs Pacers - NBA Playoffs - Round #1 Eastern Confer..
1007 comments
NBA Memphis guard Nick Calathes(?) will be suspended 20 game..
51 comments
 MMA Ufc On Fox 11: Werdum Vs. Browne
New reply 39 seconds ago - 261 comments - by Jago
 NBA Paul Pierce Quote After Game 1
New reply 25 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Cambury
  What Is Your Age And What Are You Top 20 Favorite Hip-...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 62 comments - by Pitts Gutta
 Article inside Lindsay Lohan Confirms $ex List Is Real, Says She Wrot...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 130 comments - by SM
 NBA Toronto Sun Newspaper Takes Shot At Paul Pierce & ...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 65 comments - by Motion
 Image(s) inside Nike Has A Jordan Surprise Tomm (apr 19) 10am Edt
New reply 32 minutes ago - 65 comments - by MGz
 NBA Eastern Conference 1st Round: #3 Toronto Raptors (48-3...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 1465 comments - by maxnn
 Image(s) inside First Look : Air Jordan Xx9
New reply 41 minutes ago - 65 comments - by MGz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,702 fans of BX and 3 new today 4,652 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.