This is BX @ Boxden.com

Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read

Sarah Silverman Defends Quentin Tarantino’s Use Of The N-Word: “You Can’t Tell Art What To Do” Read
 12-27-2012, 05:31 AMaway - #101
unotready 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,088 | 6077139
if it weren't for Jews, black americans would still be getting hung off tree's by white christian americans, would still be getting their churches b0mbed, would still not have the right to vote, would still be segregated etc. Jew's started NAACP, jews funded civil rights movement and were one of the spearheads of driving the civil rights movement in every facet, hence why MLK had such great deep respect for the Jews. Now a days, that bond between blacks and jews has dissapeared because many Jews moved out of the inner cities of New York and into suburbs, but the history is still deeply shared
 12-27-2012, 05:52 AMaway - #102
sabret00the 

d 
space
$677 | 2106592
Spike Lee's an idiot. He's acting like their ain't no context to the use of the word '******' in this film.

I could understand if he was just beefing with the fact that QT seems to like to use the word anyway, but that's just who he is. He's like that white friend you gave a 'ni##a pass' to.
 12-27-2012, 05:54 AMaway - #103
sabret00the 

d 
space
$677 | 2106592
Originally Posted by unotready
if it weren't for Jews, black americans would still be getting hung off tree's by white christian americans, would still be getting their churches b0mbed, would still not have the right to vote, would still be segregated etc. Jew's started NAACP, jews funded civil rights movement and were one of the spearheads of driving the civil rights movement in every facet, hence why MLK had such great deep respect for the Jews. Now a days, that bond between blacks and jews has dissapeared because many Jews moved out of the inner cities of New York and into suburbs, but the history is still deeply shared
You do know that the Jew's were knee-deep in slavery right?
 12-27-2012, 05:57 AMaway - #104
Vancouver 9 heat pts

d 
space
$2,283 | 10576235
Originally Posted by sabret00the
Spike Lee's an idiot. He's acting like their ain't no context to the use of the word '******' in this film.

I could understand if he was just beefing with the fact that QT seems to like to use the word anyway, but that's just who he is. He's like that white friend you gave a 'ni##a pass' to.
Nah, he's like that white friend that white people have who likes to say the N word and makes the rest of you look like ####s.
 12-27-2012, 05:59 AMaway - #105
unotready 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,088 | 6077139
Originally Posted by Scouser
Interesting - Your saying in a nutshell here - 'Jews saved black people'
ever heard of the secret relationship between blacks and jews?
about their huge role they played during the slave trade
that book is b.s.

it's used by muslim propagandists to push their agenda towards a hate for Jews that is in-scripted in the Q'uran. I can't ELIMINATE nor negate any presence of Jews within the slave trade because how am I to know whether or not there was at LEAST 1 Jew invloved? Maybe there was. What I do know is that, if their was involvement of Jews in the slave trade, it was by the Sephardic Jews and not the Ashkenazi Jews (eastern european) who make up the overwhelming majority of Jews today, especially within America.

You do realize, BLACK PEOPLE played a role in the slave trade. African's sold their own people to slave gatherers. The African's went into the land and brought them to shore for the slaveships that were hosted by whites. White people never penetrated beyond the shore of Africa due to their incapability of handling the diseases etc.
 12-27-2012, 06:04 AMaway - #106
unotready 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,088 | 6077139
You do know that the Jew's were knee-deep in slavery right?
lol what knee-deep? Jews were living in ghetto's of Europe, being treated like blacks were in America. How were jews knee-deep in slave trade if the majority of them were poor and systematically 'othered' by White Christian Europeans
 12-27-2012, 06:19 AMaway - #107
sabret00the 

d 
space
$677 | 2106592
lol what knee-deep? Jews were living in ghetto's of Europe, being treated like blacks were in America. How were jews knee-deep in slave trade if the majority of them were poor and systematically 'othered' by White Christian Europeans
I think the holocaust paints a picture whereby people forget that the Jews were and continue to be responsible for their own share of ####eries. You need look no further than Palestine to see just what type of people they really are.
 12-27-2012, 06:22 AMaway - #108
unotready 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,088 | 6077139
this is your mistake. you have never been a black person in America
you are attempting to compare a struggle with another struggle.
You are trying to minimize our plight with that of another race
You are attempting to equate the white oppression with the black oppression
and this is a huge error on your part

It would be like me telling a holocaust survivor - we been through the same kind of thing
or a victim of a gay-hate crime - i know what you been through because i am black

i would be like you are - dead wrong - to make such a comparison
buddy, my point is, Jews were not citizens of Europe and lived in ghettos, just as Black Americans faced the same issues. Cool your horses. I didn't try to equate any detailed complexities of the two plights. The Jewish problem was a HUGE issue and led to the holocaust that you just spoke of. Anyways, this isn't about Jews. I did not want to derail this thread. I just wanted to bring light towards anyone who may have said anything bad about Jews since Sarah Silverman is a Jew.

Aside from that, ya'll can continue to speak on the topic at hand. Just know, she as a Jew feels more comfortable to speak like this because she knows her people have gone through a victimized and oppressive past by White Christians just as Blacks have. A White Anglo Saxon Ameican wouldn't dare to speak out or say anything like what Sarah said lol.
 12-27-2012, 06:30 AMaway - #109
unotready 6 heat pts

d 
space
$2,088 | 6077139
I think the holocaust paints a picture whereby people forget that the Jews were and continue to be responsible for their own share of ####eries. You need look no further than Palestine to see just what type of people they really are.

Arabs brought all the troubles of the current situation upon themselves. The land was equally divided by the British Mandate and the united nations with a slight 8-10 per cent more land for Israel, but Arab Muslims refused and rejeceted because they will not allow themselves to live under nor near a Jewish controlled state. All arab nations gathered together and attacked Israel on the day of their independence and Israel was victorious. That's the way the world works. How is it fair to criticize Israel for today's problems if they are all linked to the past of which the Arab muslims were responsible for. Do you for 1 second even think there would be an Israel if the arabs were victorious? or any standing structure symbolic of Jews aha.

Anyways, enough about this.
 12-27-2012, 06:34 AMaway - #110
Braz 80 heat pts80

d 
space
$15,346 | POWERFUL
I'm not gonna read 7 pages of crying but I bet my life Galooly was in here sounding butthurt as hell
 12-27-2012, 06:38 AMaway - #111
SteveBoogie 

d 
space
$248 | 3982378
Originally Posted by Dy-n@sty
It don't bother me at all. I think all white people say it anyway.
Yeah we do.
 12-27-2012, 06:45 AMaway - #112
sm00vb0iiw0nder 5 heat pts

d 
space
$19,615 | POWERFUL
White people say it all the time. I know they do, but not around me

It's a "cool points" thing for them lol
 12-27-2012, 06:51 AMaway - #113
SteveBoogie 

d 
space
$248 | 3982378
None of you black kids were deprived of any religion or culture or water fountain or bus privileges. Stop ####ing crying and realize that not only have all your slave ancestors been dead for over 100 years, but get this, so are all the plantation owners! It's not your battle, you glass jaws. Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and get over it. You will never escape this "prison" the evil white man has "put you in" as long as you're on the pity pot.
 12-27-2012, 06:52 AMaway - #114
SteveBoogie 

d 
space
$248 | 3982378
buddy, my point is, Jews were not citizens of Europe and lived in ghettos, just as Black Americans faced the same issues. Cool your horses. I didn't try to equate any detailed complexities of the two plights. The Jewish problem was a HUGE issue and led to the holocaust that you just spoke of. Anyways, this isn't about Jews. I did not want to derail this thread. I just wanted to bring light towards anyone who may have said anything bad about Jews since Sarah Silverman is a Jew.

Aside from that, ya'll can continue to speak on the topic at hand. Just know, she as a Jew feels more comfortable to speak like this because she knows her people have gone through a victimized and oppressive past by White Christians just as Blacks have. A White Anglo Saxon Ameican wouldn't dare to speak out or say anything like what Sarah said lol.
I don't think you watch a lot of white comedy.
 12-27-2012, 07:09 AMaway - #115
supervillain 193 heat pts193

d 
space
$12,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dman 4901
you cant tell art what to do huh .....

unless you are white then you can do with it what you want just like the history books in school,the news on tv ect

miss me with that, why yall think dave chappelle left 50 millon on the table an bounced

oh but the news said he was crazy

let dave try an pull that "you can't tell art what to do" line on the white dudes who own the network they gonna be like

its crazy how fake people are in this so called real world
 12-27-2012, 07:19 AMaway - #116
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
So a Jewish woman can tell Spike to grin and bear it? I wonder if the tables were turned how would she feel?.....How many times did y'all hear the word Kike or other anti-Semitic words in Inglorious Bastards? I'm sure the Nazis had their own words.....Americans love the N word cuz ignorant Black Americans made it popular. Funny how angry Black Americans get when they hear it....
 12-27-2012, 07:28 AMaway - #117
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SteveBoogie
None of you black kids were deprived of any religion or culture or water fountain or bus privileges. Stop ####ing crying and realize that not only have all your slave ancestors been dead for over 100 years, but get this, so are all the plantation owners! It's not your battle, you glass jaws. Quit feeling sorry for yourselves and get over it. You will never escape this "prison" the evil white man has "put you in" as long as you're on the pity pot.
?.....you sound pretty upset. It's not what was done its what has happen since. Funny how every five years an epic drops regarding the Holocaust yet everyone keeps quiet. Funny how White Southerners can still #### about the Civil War yet Black Americans are to stay quiet according to you.....

The struggle is not to attain what our ancestors have lost, it's about attaining what is still not accessible. As a Black man in Finance I can attest that the opportunities for people like me simply aren't there. I understand you would like to muzzle the Black voice so that you can enjoy your White privileges in peace, but newsflash......Minorities are on the comeup
 12-27-2012, 07:30 AMaway - #118

d 
space
$12,271 | POWERFUL
Do you think that is what black people were f!ghting for?
A seat in the front of a bus? A drink at the same water fountain?
This is a classic example of what whites do when you bring up injustice or unethical treatment.
You suddenly are a complainer, or an angry black person.
Whites have the luxury of never having to deal with the institutions of racism, so ofcourse the initial reaction is like the one above, 'Slavery is Over, Quit ####ing, Everything is Fair Again, Do not be Upset that more Blacks are in Prison today, than there ever was in Slavery'
 12-27-2012, 07:31 AMaway - #119
dlettern 4 heat pts

d 
space
$8,834 | POWERFUL
all things in context
girlfriends call each other ####es all day
it has a different meaning when a man keeps calling a woman a ####
That's you bro, for me, ****** means the same no matter whose calling me that. When a White man says it he's saying "you ain't ####, you're below me". When a Black man says it it means, "you ain't #### like me. Don't think you're any better than us or them." brainwashing at its finest. I refuse to think otherwise. It's all by design man
 12-27-2012, 07:31 AMaway - #120

d 
space
$12,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dlettern
?.....you sound pretty upset. It's not what was done its what has happen since. Funny how every five years an epic drops regarding the Holocaust yet everyone keeps quiet. Funny how White Southerners can still #### about the Civil War yet Black Americans are to stay quiet according to you.....

The struggle is not to attain what our ancestors have lost, it's about attaining what is still not accessible. As a Black man in Finance I can attest that the opportunities for people like me simply aren't there. I understand you would like to muzzle the Black voice so that you can enjoy your White privileges in peace, but newsflash......Minorities are on the comeup

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Nov 22 - Newtown massacre shooter Adam Lanza indulged..
60 comments
Image inside  Nov 22 - How Many Homeless People Will Freeze To Deat..
57 comments
BOX Manny Pacquiao vs Chris Algieri[11-22-14][HBO-PPV]
654 comments
 Image(s) inside Bow Wow Blasts 'black Folks' & “the Homies Just Dr...
New reply 49 seconds ago - 112 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
  Jay Z Won :wadedatass:
New reply 5 minutes ago - 110 comments - by sigNN
 Image(s) inside Capo Threatens To Take Quavo's New Chain To #phshew!!!...
New reply 1 minute ago - 51 comments - by Nasty Neighbor
 Video inside Actor Tyler James Williams (from Everybody Hates Chris...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 53 comments - by La Flare
 Image(s) inside Look At This Fine Lil Thang!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New reply 4 minutes ago - 91 comments - by tokinjohn
 Image(s) inside Walmart's Pre-black Friday Sale Kicks Off Tomorrow
New reply 13 minutes ago - 67 comments - by batmanwithprep
 NFL Aaron Rodgers Is On Another Level. Literally. (pro Foo...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 105 comments - by EGO
 Image(s) inside Janice Dickinson Submits A 1982 Photo Of Bill Cosby In...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 148 comments - by Avon_Barksdale

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,860 fans of BX | none new today 4,808 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.