This is BX @ Boxden.com


Richard Harrow vs Javier Bardem from No Country For Old Men...


Poll results - Who'd win in a gun battle? or 1/1 fight?
Richard Harrow from Boardwalk Empire 27 79.41%
Anton Chigurh 7 20.59%
Voters: 34. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only) [Click here to become a member]

 Richard Harrow vs Javier Bardem from No Country For Old Men...
topic by pa_general - 12-03-2012, 09:34 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot


1st we have Richard Harrow from Boardwalk Empire...

Bad a$s half faced a$sassin with a body count of over 70 men...


YouTube

vs

Anton Chigurh from No Country For Old Men

YouTube

lol these are the only 2 dudes that I think would kick the T-1000 from Terminator 2's azz...

So who's it gonna be Richard or Anton?


Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

21 comments for "Richard Harrow vs Javier Bardem from No Country For Old Men..."


 12-03-2012, 12:38 PMaway - #2
OakTown2g 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$350 | POWERFUL
Anton Chigurh is ruthless but Richard Harrow got them skills, you don't see that #### coming!
 12-03-2012, 12:46 PMaway - #3
lostkauze 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$6,532 | POWERFUL
a motivated richard harrow is damn near un####witable
 12-03-2012, 12:54 PMaway - #4
pa_general 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$6,211 | POWERFUL
Richard winning
 12-03-2012, 01:44 PMaway - #5
HoLLiwood Heyti 

  d 
space
$2,556 | 10844059
Richard>>>


But this just made me watch No Country again, damn it still ####s me that they got to moss, if he didn't get caught slippin, he couldve k!lled Anton.
 12-03-2012, 02:43 PMaway - #6
pa_general 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$6,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HoLLiwood Heyti
Richard>>>


But this just made me watch No Country again, damn it still ####s me that they got to moss, if he didn't get caught slippin, he couldve k!lled Anton.
Trust...I was like fuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk
 12-03-2012, 03:49 PMaway - #7
jsilerio 

  d 
space
$3,687 | 9595919
You got more material and background with Richard since he's on a tv show but Javier with that air compressor

I'll stick with Javier cause that performance was great.
 12-03-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #8
pa_general 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$6,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by jsilerio
You got more material and background with Richard since he's on a tv show but Javier with that air compressor

I'll stick with Javier cause that performance was great.
it's a tough call!
 12-03-2012, 06:35 PMaway - #9
KillahPlaya420 

  d 
space
$1,202 | 2177585
that ni##a richard went ham last night....he told tommy to close his eyes and then shot that ni##a with a headshot...skillz
 12-03-2012, 06:54 PMonline - #10
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$16,076 | POWERFUL
richard harrow doesnt sweat under pressure, there was a scene in No Country for Old Man when javier got hit and you can see he was kinda nervouse, richard stays with a poker face
 12-03-2012, 07:59 PMaway - #11
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
I seen Richard back down from that Irish dude that ####ed Knuckey wife.

Never seen Anton back down plus he got the skills to get the job done. Anton for the win
 12-03-2012, 09:25 PMaway - #12
jsilerio 

  d 
space
$3,687 | 9595919
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
richard harrow doesnt sweat under pressure, there was a scene in No Country for Old Man when javier got hit and you can see he was kinda nervouse, richard stays with a poker face
Not true, he was at that clinic when Jimmy met him so he had some mental issues from the war and getting half his face blown off

I still ####s with Richard though...
 12-03-2012, 10:22 PMaway - #13
pa_general 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$6,211 | POWERFUL
Richard kicking a$s in that poll tho...Anton a stone cold k!ller with no emotion...dude doesn't give a single ####.
 12-04-2012, 04:22 AMaway - #14
Illstreet 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
Harrow
 12-04-2012, 04:49 AMonline - #15
Jacc Blacc 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$16,076 | POWERFUL
richard harrow is fuykking ####es while raising his body count in nice a$s suits


how many hoes did javier smash....####,......with that haircut he probably homo
 12-04-2012, 04:51 AMaway - #16
Young_ 215 heat pts215

  d 
space
$20,077 | POWERFUL
happened to his face?
 12-04-2012, 06:37 AMaway - #17
tdc320 

  d 
space
$884 | 2427024
LOL Harrow had the 2 MW3 Quick scopes

Harrow will win a gun f!ght between the two.

Chigurh is damn the G.O.A.T Villian.
 12-04-2012, 06:46 AMaway - #18
Bama Boy 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$49,347 | POWERFUL
Half Face got this ####
 12-04-2012, 06:48 AMaway - #19
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26

  d 
space
$4,392 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jayg36
I seen Richard back down from that Irish dude that ####ed Knuckey wife.

Never seen Anton back down plus he got the skills to get the job done. Anton for the win
he didnt really back down from Owen. If anything Owen backed down from him. They both drew on each other and Owen immediately started talking his way out of it. "Why didnt you shoot me?" Richard says " I may yet." and then Owen says "I have no quarrel with you sir." Im sure Richard would have no reservation of k!lling him. If anything Richards "code" might hurt him, just like it hurt Omar in the Wire..

YouTube

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 12-04-2012 at 10:05 AM..
 12-04-2012, 09:22 AMaway - #20
VicDutch 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$3,329 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by NYGiantsHUSTLER
he didnt really back down from Owen. If anything Owen backed down from him. They both drew on each other and Owen immediately started talking his way out of it. "Why didnt you shoot me?" Richard says " I may yet." and then Owen says "I have no quarrel with you sir." Im sure Richard would have no reservation of k!lling him. If anything Richards "code" might hurt him, just like it hurt Omar in the Wire..
thanx for clarifying, so i didn't have to..

Harrow, FTW.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  First Look at Vision from Avengers: Age of Ultron (Ha..
69 comments
Video inside  The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer
51 comments
Image inside  last of us remastered new taunt
65 comments
 NBA Seattle & Louisville To Both Get New Nba Teams
New reply 35 seconds ago - 97 comments - by JohnDoe
 NBA Sources: They About To Get Stephen A Smith Out Of Here
New reply 9 minutes ago - 378 comments - by 44wade
 Image(s) inside How Smart Are You Bx Niggas!
New reply 2 minutes ago - 148 comments - by kingdavid22
  French Montana: "all Lyrical Rappers I Know Are B...
New reply 13 minutes ago - 176 comments - by reelife
 Image(s) inside Chief Keef Sosa Glo In The 2st Grade
New reply 4 minutes ago - 101 comments - by inetol
 NBA Chandler Parsons Calls James Haren's Role Players Comm...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 111 comments - by sho 2010
 Video inside Chanel West Coast Deleting Instagram Comments Backstag...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 58 comments - by Danny M
 NFL Rg3 Can't Connect With Djax At Training Camp
New reply 24 minutes ago - 84 comments - by JucoLegend

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,755 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.