Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Rate the last movie you watched...

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
84 viewing
 Video inside Free Weezy Album Drops 4/20
45 comments
most viewed right now
72 viewing
 Matthysse-Provodnikov//Crawford-Dulorme[4-18-15][HBO]
599 comments

top in section
56 viewing
Video inside Katt Williams - Newest Show 2015 FULL
top in wild'ish
top in section
14 viewing
Image inside "OVO" Air Jordans 10s Dropped
top in gear

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Rate the last movie you watched...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - on now - #4921
Arson 82 heat pts82 space
avatar space
sh*t Skressful Bruh
space
$30,841 | POWERFUL
Waiting... - 2/5
The Avengers - 4/5
Cool Hand Luke - 4/5
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4922
KURUPTION!!! 497 heat pts497 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,468 | POWERFUL
The Avengers 9/10. It's still no Dark Knight.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4923
Michael 1987 689 heat pts689 space
avatar space
I Love Beautiful pu**y.
space
$63,257 | POWERFUL
theFREAK said:


7/10



Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4924
Illstreet 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
King Of New York
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
DaOmega_1 said:
In speaking about "The Avengers", why can't it be just entertaining fun? Does everything need to be as deep & developed as TDK?
Did I say it had to???????

He's the one who brought up TDKR and if I will be as disgusted when it comes out and people are saying the same things... And I responded honestly, with why I probably wouldn't...

A little thing called actual content.

And I wasn't gonna bring this up, but I'm just about fed up with this cop out I keep reading in every review/reaction about this movie from people who know better... It's always prefaced with "Oh not like Oscars great but for what it is it's a 10" or "I don't even consider TDK a comic book film, It's a crime drama film... Avengers is a real comic book film" blah blah blah blah blah...

What a load of complete and utter weak bullsh*t... And what a lame excuse for not putting "The Avengers" in comparison with films that it can't hold up against...

All this "It's a 9 of 10... But for a comic book movie it's 10/10".

That's that ole bullsh*t... Yall know under the vail and the shinyness there ain't nothing there... Like a pretty girl with the brain of a 5th Grader... She might be fun and exciting, but in the end you know that ain't gonna be the one you're wifing...
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #4925
Agentzer0oo0 170 heat pts170 space
avatar space
All Black Everything
space
$53,453 | POWERFUL
Taxi Driver - 10/10
Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 10/10
Re-watch of Midnight in Paris - 8/10
Avengers 7/10
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #4926
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
avatar space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
The Theatre Bizarre 3/10
Ima keep it funky with yall cause I like yall n*ggas...

This b*tch I was with straight up left my crib smh. Sh*t I thought the mafuhka was gonna ne a regular a.ss horror movie.


WRONG!!

Its one of them anthology joints too but man, too much uneccessary gore man. I hate that.
Clearly my friend did too. Cutting off peoples eyelids?

I'll fuhkin'...
I'll fuhkin'...
Lol
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4927
DOOMage 34 heat pts34 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$3,924 | POWERFUL
I haven't watched one of those horror anthology flicks in ages.

My favourite is Tales From The Darkside, creeped me out as a kid


Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #4928
Danger Zone 49 heat pts49 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$20,875 | POWERFUL
The Innkeepers


/10


Movie was fu*king horrible...one of the worst casts for a movie ever
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4929
KURUPTION!!! 497 heat pts497 space
avatar space
......
space
$33,468 | POWERFUL
Illstreet said:
Did I say it had to???????

He's the one who brought up TDKR and if I will be as disgusted when it comes out and people are saying the same things... And I responded honestly, with why I probably wouldn't...

A little thing called actual content.

And I wasn't gonna bring this up, but I'm just about fed up with this cop out I keep reading in every review/reaction about this movie from people who know better... It's always prefaced with "Oh not like Oscars great but for what it is it's a 10" or "I don't even consider TDK a comic book film, It's a crime drama film... Avengers is a real comic book film" blah blah blah blah blah...

What a load of complete and utter weak bullsh*t... And what a lame excuse for not putting "The Avengers" in comparison with films that it can't hold up against...

All this "It's a 9 of 10... But for a comic book movie it's 10/10".

That's that ole bullsh*t... Yall know under the vail and the shinyness there ain't nothing there... Like a pretty girl with the brain of a 5th Grader... She might be fun and exciting, but in the end you know that ain't gonna be the one you're wifing...
I can dig it. I gave it a 9/10 but I can easily see how someone could give it a 7/10. It's all style and zero substance. I was thinking that for the first 2/3s of the movie. I'm like best comic book movie ever? By the end I was like but it was all because of all the action going on. TDK is just on a whole nother level and is not to be fu*ked with. That being said I still enjoyed Avengers immensely.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4930
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
They.Resurrect.Over.New
space
$60,126 | POWERFUL
Illstreet said:
Will TDKR be a popcorn flick with absolutely nothing to say? Probably not.

But hey, have your fun.
Well, does it matter annoying is annoying right? You were already hating on the movie from the jump.

Illstreet said:
"I don't even consider TDK a comic book film, It's a crime drama film... Avengers is a real comic book film" blah blah blah blah blah...

What a load of complete and utter weak bullsh*t... And what a lame excuse for not putting "The Avengers" in comparison with films that it can't hold up against...

All this "It's a 9 of 10... But for a comic book movie it's 10/10".
Someone asked for a rating and not a cop out then gets mad at what I say ... Ill quit acting like a bi*ch. What the fu*k am I supposed to compare it to? Yea its a real comic book film.. you know like an actual comic? TDK was bigger than a comic, didn't I say it doubled as a crime drama? What did I give TDK like a 9.5/10 or something so YOU get that weak and lame sh*t out of here and continue to be hypocritical. This is why I didn't want to give a score because people whine about sh*t in here. I remember when you got on elitist people but you are now walking a thin line.

DaOmega_1 said:
In speaking about "The Avengers", why can't it be just entertaining fun? Does everything need to be as deep & developed as TDK?
In all honesty TDK isn't that deep either. I'm on my smokeweed sh*t right now.

Last edited by TH35; 05-06-2012 at 06:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4931
Illstreet 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
King Of New York
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
Well, does it matter annoying is annoying right? You were already hating on the movie from the jump.
I never hated on the actual film before seeing it(still haven't, will be seeing it Tuesday or Wecnesday)...

My only comments were as to what I thought the box office #'s would be... Which I appear I may end up being wrong about btw...

Props on calling that correctly.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4932
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
They.Resurrect.Over.New
space
$60,126 | POWERFUL
Illstreet said:
I never hated on the actual film before seeing it(still haven't, will be seeing it Tuesday or Wecnesday)...

My only comments were as to what I thought the box office #'s would be... Which I appear I may end up being wrong about btw...

Props on calling that correctly.
No you said this movie looks like it'll be terrible.


I hated on the movie immensely though back in October.



I wouldn't actually say hate but it was the same way I felt in Oct.


Last edited by TH35; 05-06-2012 at 07:07 AM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4933
Illstreet 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
King Of New York
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
Well, does it matter annoying is annoying right? You were already hating on the movie from the jump.



Someone asked for a rating and not a cop out then gets mad at what I say ... Ill quit acting like a bi*ch. What the fu*k am I supposed to compare it to? Yea its a real comic book film.. you know like an actual comic? TDK was bigger than a comic, didn't I say it doubled as a crime drama? What did I give TDK like a 9.5/10 or something so YOU get that weak and lame sh*t out of here and continue to be hypocritical. This is why I didn't want to give a score because people whine about sh*t in here. I remember when you got on elitist people but you are now walking a thin line.



In all honesty TDK isn't that deep either. I'm on my smokeweed sh*t right now.
Whoa... Just whoa ... Just seeing the edit...

First off... I wasn't even refering to you specifically with my comment(can't even count how many times I've read the EXACT same quotes between the big thread here and Superherohype, TDK's not a comic book film it's a Crime film, Avengers is a great comic book film and a 10 on that scale even tho not on a regular scale, whatever that sh*t even means)... Go read the big thread here and see how many people said the samething(Arson comes to mind just on like the last page)...

But ight Hogue it's like that, since I now know I'm acting like a "bi*ch" for holding folks accountable for their opinions that they clearly just saw some else say and ran with no matter how little sense it makes... I'll drop this and make no further comments... I see you bruh...

Not gonna ruin the thread with the back and forths again... I'm staying out of the thread for awhile...

One
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #4934
Illstreet 36 heat pts36 space
avatar space
King Of New York
space
$17,325 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
No you said this movie looks like it'll be terrible.


I hated on the movie immensely though back in October.



I wouldn't actually say hate but it was the same way I felt in Oct.

Me saying "Why do I feel like this movie is gonna blow?" in response to a thread of Fanboys tweets doesn't = me saying the movie looks terrible...

I really had no opinion on the film and hadn't seen any of the trailers or featurettes before making that comment. I was simply commenting on the mere concept of a group Super Hero Film...

But it's all semantics... And like I said, not gonna ruin the thread with these posts that seem get people's panties in a bunch.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4935
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar space
They.Resurrect.Over.New
space
$60,126 | POWERFUL
Illstreet said:
Me saying "Why do I feel like this movie is gonna blow?" in response to a thread of Fanboys tweets doesn't = me saying the movie looks terrible...

I really had no opinion on the film and hadn't seen any of the trailers or featurettes before making that comment. I was simply commenting on the mere concept of a group Super Hero Film...

But it's all semantics... And like I said, not gonna ruin the thread with these posts that seem get people's panties in a bunch.
You started it w/ I'm sick of the reviews. I never once said anything about SI when people were saying it was great . Get over them, pretty soon it'll die down. That's all I was saying from the beginning. After you saw The Avengers if you decided to give it a 2/10, I wouldn't even care or if anyone did for that matter. That's their opinion.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #4936
young moolah 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,048 | 13731710
Vicky cristina barcelona 7/10
Passion of the christ 7.5/10
Whatever works 9/10.....this movie had me laughing so hard lol. So many quotables. Definitely one of my fav woody allen movies
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #4937
Agentzer0oo0 170 heat pts170 space
avatar space
All Black Everything
space
$53,453 | POWERFUL
young moolah said:
Vicky cristina barcelona 7/10
Passion of the christ 7.5/10
Whatever works 9/10.....this movie had me laughing so hard lol. So many quotables. Definitely one of my fav woody allen movies
Fantastic movie def. recommend this
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #4938
JSM 1198 heat pts1198 space
avatar space
"intelligent ignorance"
space
$556 | POWERFUL
Full Metal Jacket (1987) 7.5/10

Psychological | Timeless | Humbling
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #4939
JewsusChrist 158 heat pts158 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$15,901 | POWERFUL
young moolah said:
Vicky cristina barcelona 7/10
Passion of the christ 7.5/10
Whatever works 9/10.....this movie had me laughing so hard lol. So many quotables. Definitely one of my fav woody allen movies
larry david.......bout to watch
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4940
Dee352 164 heat pts164 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$9,815 | POWERFUL
The Avengers 7/10




good movie last 45 minutes was :wow::wow::wow:
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
41 viewing
Video inside Prophecy Warning 2015: UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE [RECENT EVENTS]
144 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
26 viewing
Image inside Would You Bone?
79 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Video inside So Rikki Martinez just gonna have a serious interview with Wale w/ her ..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Video inside Instagram needs to extend their video time to 3 1/2 minutes maybe even 4
70 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Video inside Silverback Gorilla Attacks Family at Zoo (Full version)
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Image inside Apr 17 - Bad Ass Chica Executed By Simp Bf
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Travis scott mad at xxl for showing meme of him bowing to future vandross
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Young Thug's Barter 6 Party In Hollygrove NO A Success, Wanye A No Show..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Official Trailer
203 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time