This is BX @ Boxden.com

Paul Walker's de@th In Fast 7

Paul Walker's de@th In Fast 7
topic by GroveBoy740 - 12-04-2013, 01:52 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

I saw this on Facebook & I thought it I would share it. Even though I know it would be very tough for Paul's family to see it. Thoughts?

> Paul Walker's Death In Fast 7 - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

95 comments for "Paul Walker's de@th In Fast 7"

12-04-2013, 02:01 PMonline - #2
!!! 57 heat pts57

d 
space
$8,542 | POWERFUL
Yo not bad
 12-04-2013, 02:07 PMaway - #3
kuntree_swagger 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$1,916 | 12688076
if anything........they will probably have his de@th in the movie....but after Han's funeral.......We know Jason statham character is trying to hunt down those that k!lled his brother in Fast Six....so i say whatever footage they have from hans funeral up to a good bit of footage the have with walker they keep...tie in a attack on mia and brian.....have brian die, mia, badly hurt......and go from there....They have already said that Lucas Black will be in this one...and it would be a perfect oppurtunity for Black to take the franchise over.......because that was the plan anyway......also they can bring back don omar and teigo caldorone since they will need extra hands.
 12-04-2013, 03:10 PMaway - #4
GroveBoy740 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$1,418 | 18678124
^^^ Could be a good way to do it
 12-04-2013, 03:30 PMaway - #5
GroveBoy740 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$1,418 | 18678124
Originally Posted by Shyne-C
that a$s in your avy gotta be photoshopped
Nope not at all...

12-04-2013, 04:53 PMaway - #6
alwayspimpin 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$102 | 6740771
What's her info?
 12-04-2013, 05:06 PMaway - #7
Heisenberg 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$7,303 | POWERFUL
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you ni##as

Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-04-2013 at 05:10 PM..
 12-04-2013, 05:16 PMaway - #8
2bigz 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,005 | 8052363
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
 12-04-2013, 05:33 PMaway - #9
Heisenberg 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$7,303 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2bigz
Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
yeah but it's really insensitive to have his character die in a fiery crash when the man literally died the same way in real life. All the writers have to do is time jump a few months and say "he passed away" no explanation needed. the audience will respect that. I mean it's not like fast and furious has a deep engaging plot or anything.

but that's what i would do.
 12-04-2013, 05:52 PMonline - #10
Brooklyn Lost 5 heat pts

d 
space
$33,639 | POWERFUL

i cant
 12-04-2013, 06:01 PMaway - #11
Space Monkey 

d 
space
$1,025 | 3591588
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible

But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation

Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie

Last edited by Space Monkey; 12-04-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 12-04-2013, 06:22 PMaway - #12
LowaEastSide5 126 heat pts126

d 
space
$21,311 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Space Monkey
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible

But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation

Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie

this....
 12-04-2013, 06:27 PMaway - #13
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$42,095 | POWERFUL
Don't really agree with the plot, but honestly if I died and the thing I was most famous for and the thing that would pretty much be my legacy forever incorporated my de@th in some epic way into the franchise, I'd be more than OK with that.
 12-04-2013, 07:03 PMaway - #14
Bill-e Blanx 1 heat pts

d 
space
$493 | 1132597
Just have a time lapse in between his scenes and the finale.. With a mention of his de@th by Jason Statham..
 12-04-2013, 07:10 PMaway - #15
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,461 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heisenberg

That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his de@th in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
 12-04-2013, 07:35 PMaway - #16
Heisenberg 75 heat pts75

d 
space
$7,303 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I'm The Dan
That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his de@th in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
well i'm thinking you don't need to show him going out a hero. You can't do a stunt double because showing him dying on screen is macabre anyway way you write it. the respectful way would be to mentioned he passed and have the gang already mourning him along with Han a few months later. they already said they need to rewrite the whole film anyway. they can ax's han's funeral that had paul walker in it and shoot a new beginning with everyone gearing up for revenge. Don't even say he was "murd3red" just saying he passed away is enough for people to respect and move on to jason statham kicking a$s. Hell you don't even need a mourning scene in the beginning. Open to a heist getaway and after being in the clear Vin saying "Brian would have loved this. and Mia saying "He's in a better place now"

but like i said just my way of seeing things.
 12-04-2013, 07:36 PMaway - #17
Aleandroid 322 heat pts322

d 
space
$12,232 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by alwayspimpin
What's her info?
Vasiliki aka Cheeky

she could use some t#ts but great a$s
 12-04-2013, 08:01 PMonline - #18
psylence2k 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$9,776 | POWERFUL
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his de@th to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and di$gusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-04-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 12-04-2013, 08:27 PMaway - #19
XxC4xX 3 heat pts

d 
space
$6,994 | 10037506
Originally Posted by psylence2k
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his de@th to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and di$gusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.
Doesnt have to show the crash fully on screen. Could have stock footage of him driving off and have him die off screen.
 12-04-2013, 08:35 PMaway - #20
killjoy666 

d 
space
$38 | 105503
i think i can gurantee you that when they k!ll off brian it wont be in a car crash because well for one since it would be like a parody of what happend in real life (too soon) and because han already died the same way pretty much, i personally think that brian is gunna be murd3red, not by a car or a fiery crash but either statham character k!lls him and kurt russell ends up being brians dad.......also i believe fast 7 will be rewritten in general

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NBA Former NBA Player Rex Chapman Arrested For Stealing From..
70 comments
NBA Tyson Chandler says character allegations wrong
54 comments
NBA Chris Paul Cried In Locker Room After Game 5 Loss To OKC
54 comments
 NCAAF Cfb Week 4 Thread
New reply 14 seconds ago - 737 comments - by eucalyptus
 Article inside 2014 Fall Television Schedule
New reply 13 minutes ago - 60 comments - by PotheadFocker
  Rappers That You Used To Bump Heavy But Then Completel...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 306 comments - by Slickems
  Unconfirmed Theories/opinions/rumors In Hip Hop You Pe...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 114 comments - by True Sinister
  [chiwire] Oblock Vs Tymb (developing)
New reply 4 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Squadd
 Image(s) inside Sep 19 - Watch California Dry Up Right Before Your Eye...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 71 comments - by cheenz
  Kanye Lost: Kim K Nud3s Leaked On Twitter
New reply 12 minutes ago - 158 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Image(s) inside Sep 19 - Texas Wants To Execute Man Who Killed Home In...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 66 comments - by cheenz

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.