This is BX @ Boxden.com


Paul Walker's [rip] In Fast 7


 Paul Walker's [rip] In Fast 7
topic by GroveBoy740 - 12-04-2013, 01:52 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot


I saw this on Facebook & I thought it I would share it. Even though I know it would be very tough for Paul's family to see it. Thoughts?

> Paul Walker's Death In Fast 7 - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!


Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

95 comments for "Paul Walker's [rip] In Fast 7"


 12-04-2013, 02:01 PMonline - #2
!!! 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$5,432 | POWERFUL
Yo not bad
 12-04-2013, 02:07 PMaway - #3
kuntree_swagger 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$1,775 | 12014992
if anything........they will probably have his [rip] in the movie....but after Han's funeral.......We know Jason statham character is trying to hunt down those that k!lled his brother in Fast Six....so i say whatever footage they have from hans funeral up to a good bit of footage the have with walker they keep...tie in a attack on mia and brian.....have brian die, mia, badly hurt......and go from there....They have already said that Lucas Black will be in this one...and it would be a perfect oppurtunity for Black to take the franchise over.......because that was the plan anyway......also they can bring back don omar and teigo caldorone since they will need extra hands.
 12-04-2013, 03:10 PMaway - #4
GroveBoy740 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$966 | 11818195
^^^ Could be a good way to do it
 12-04-2013, 03:17 PMaway - #5
Shyne-C 72 heat pts72

  d 
space
$11,153 | POWERFUL
that a$s in your avy gotta be photoshopped
 12-04-2013, 03:30 PMaway - #6
GroveBoy740 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$966 | 11818195
Originally Posted by Shyne-C
that a$s in your avy gotta be photoshopped
Nope not at all...

 12-04-2013, 04:53 PMaway - #7
alwayspimpin 8 heat pts

  d 
space
$41 | 3568224
What's her info?
 12-04-2013, 05:06 PMaway - #8
Heisenberg 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$6,387 | POWERFUL
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you niccas

Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-04-2013 at 05:10 PM..
 12-04-2013, 05:16 PMaway - #9
2bigz 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,812 | 6521921
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you niccas
Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
 12-04-2013, 05:33 PMaway - #10
Heisenberg 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$6,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2bigz
Regardless, he has to die for this movie to make any type of sense to why Brian O'Connor is gone...He had a ride or die type of character

We already seen what happens when one of the characters goes to prison...theyd just break him out and leave the country
yeah but it's really insensitive to have his character die in a fiery crash when the man literally died the same way in real life. All the writers have to do is time jump a few months and say "he passed away" no explanation needed. the audience will respect that. I mean it's not like fast and furious has a deep engaging plot or anything.

but that's what i would do.
 12-04-2013, 05:52 PMonline - #11
Brooklyn Lost 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,023 | POWERFUL


i cant
 12-04-2013, 06:01 PMaway - #12
Space Monkey 

  d 
space
$867 | 2697522
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible


But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation



Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie



Last edited by Space Monkey; 12-04-2013 at 06:04 PM..
 12-04-2013, 06:22 PMonline - #13
LowaEastSide5 114 heat pts114

  d 
space
$18,607 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Space Monkey
Everything besides the leaving the keys is terrible


But like dude said above, have him already dead with very little explanation



Showing him die onscreen is terrible and insensitive. Imagine his daughter having to see that whenever she watched the movie


this....
 12-04-2013, 06:27 PMaway - #14
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,042 | POWERFUL
Don't really agree with the plot, but honestly if I died and the thing I was most famous for and the thing that would pretty much be my legacy forever incorporated my [rip] in some epic way into the franchise, I'd be more than OK with that.
 12-04-2013, 07:03 PMaway - #15
Bill-e Blanx 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$444 | 951219
Just have a time lapse in between his scenes and the finale.. With a mention of his [rip] by Jason Statham..
 12-04-2013, 07:10 PMaway - #16
I'm The Dan 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$10,211 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
So in real life he dies in a fiery car crash and the right thing would be to have him die AGAIN in a fiery car crash on screen?

poor paul walker has to burn and die twice to make it work for you niccas
That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his [rip] in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
 12-04-2013, 07:35 PMaway - #17
Heisenberg 74 heat pts74

  d 
space
$6,387 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by I'm The Dan
That's what I was thinking. There is absolutely no way that they k!ll of Paul Walker in a fiery crash. I'm hoping they were smart enough to have already filmed the end of the film and are just missing some middle scenes that could be changed. If they haven't done the ending yet, they have to come up with a clever way to to get rid of Walker's character. Obviously, they cannot show his [rip] in the movie unless they use a body double, but then that gets cheesy. They obviously would want Walker's character to go out a hero, so that's where it gets tricky. How to you k!ll his character in a heroic way without showing the character?
well i'm thinking you don't need to show him going out a hero. You can't do a stunt double because showing him dying on screen is macabre anyway way you write it. the respectful way would be to mentioned he passed and have the gang already mourning him along with Han a few months later. they already said they need to rewrite the whole film anyway. they can ax's han's funeral that had paul walker in it and shoot a new beginning with everyone gearing up for revenge. Don't even say he was "murked" just saying he passed away is enough for people to respect and move on to jason statham kicking a$s. Hell you don't even need a mourning scene in the beginning. Open to a heist getaway and after being in the clear Vin saying "Brian would have loved this. and Mia saying "He's in a better place now"

but like i said just my way of seeing things.
 12-04-2013, 07:36 PMonline - #18
Aleandroid 273 heat pts273

  d 
space
$11,046 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by alwayspimpin
What's her info?
Vasiliki aka Cheeky

she could use some !! but great a$s
 12-04-2013, 08:01 PMaway - #19
psylence2k 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$9,261 | POWERFUL
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his [rip] to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and d|sgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.

Last edited by psylence2k; 12-04-2013 at 08:05 PM..
 12-04-2013, 08:27 PMaway - #20
XxC4xX 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$6,836 | 9919341
Originally Posted by psylence2k
anything they do is gonna have a negative reaction and aspect to it.

If they say he just "left" or is at home taking care of the baby then like people said that writes off Jordana and makes O'Conner look soft and nothing like his character is portrayed before and the fans will feel cheated.

You can k!ll him off screen but that just feels cheap and so insignificant for the main co-star who's been in more films than anyone else.

The only way that wouldn't feel cheap for the movie would be for his [rip] to be portrayed on screen but since you can't physically show him then it would have to be done as a car crash while he's chasing Statham's character which again would end up offending and d|sgusting certain people but no matter which way you do it somebody is gonna complain.

I feel like if they get the consent of his family and close friends to portray it that way then it should be cool. I think Paul would've wanted for the movie to not feel "cheap" in the end.
Doesnt have to show the crash fully on screen. Could have stock footage of him driving off and have him die off screen.
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
63 comments
NBA New York Knicks sign foward Lamar Odom to a 2-year deal,..
62 comments
NBA ESPN 30 for 30 - 'Bad Boys' (video - trailer)
291 comments
 Video inside Man These Lil Nikkas In Chicago Wild As Fk (must Watch)
New reply 18 seconds ago - 108 comments - by Fen
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 8 minutes ago - 65 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 26 seconds ago - 103 comments - by R.O.B
  What Rapper Has Never Had His Credibility Questioned
New reply 8 minutes ago - 157 comments - by "SS"
  Who Is The Most Musically Jocked Nigga This Era?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Black Yeezus II
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 97 comments - by HeatMafia410
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 112 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 Article inside Gucci Mane Negotiating With Federal Government To Redu...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 172 comments - by loyola llothta

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,698 fans of BX | none new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.