This is BX @ Boxden.com


OFFICIAL The Bridge Season 1 DISCUSSION Thread (New FX Series)


 OFFICIAL The Bridge Season 1 DISCUSSION Thread (New FX Series)
 09-12-2013, 02:09 PMaway - #101
Rico23 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$29,825 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Aleandroid
dont think im going to watch past the end of this season

anyone else think this show has gone in completely different direction than when it first started? i thought it was about teaching usa a lesson but now it seems like an elaborate revenge plot...i dont know, i guess the season isnt over so there could more to come
I'm with you on the bolded, but it's still a good show to me so i'll keep watching...It's almost like as soon as they said who Tate was, the weird, funny talking bearded man was compleely useless character wise...i'm still confused because i thought he was the one doing all the bad deeds...now i'm not even sure what the hell his purpose is anymore
 09-12-2013, 02:24 PMaway - #102
steeLTown 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$17,146 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Rico23
I'm with you on the bolded, but it's still a good show to me so i'll keep watching...It's almost like as soon as they said who Tate was, the weird, funny talking bearded man was compleely useless character wise...i'm still confused because i thought he was the one doing all the bad deeds...now i'm not even sure what the hell his purpose is anymore
same here...like when he was confessing to that one dude that he k!lled that mexican that attacked him it seemed like it was the first time he k!lled someone...now im a$suming it was David Tate who did all that !!? wtf is the weird talking guys purpose anymore?
 09-12-2013, 02:31 PMaway - #103
Rico23 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$29,825 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by steeLTown
same here...like when he was confessing to that one dude that he k!lled that mexican that attacked him it seemed like it was the first time he k!lled someone...now im a$suming it was David Tate who did all that !!? wtf is the weird talking guys purpose anymore?
Well we do know he was "collecting" girls...
 09-12-2013, 02:39 PMonline - #104
HiRolliN 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,700 | POWERFUL
how the !! can this go to a second season if marco k!lls Kenneth Hastings lol
 09-19-2013, 01:10 AMaway - #105
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL


At tonights episode.
 09-19-2013, 05:13 AMaway - #106
C.R.I.P. 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$14,521 | POWERFUL
My nicca Gus gone on home, didn't even get to smash his hot gringa cop.

The hospital scene was sad though, it was like the first time she tried to make an attempt at being a real friend and then marco pretty much just destroyed her in his grieving.
 09-20-2013, 01:32 AMonline - #107
HiRolliN 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,700 | POWERFUL
Holly !! what a !!ing finale
 09-20-2013, 01:59 AMaway - #108
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by HiRolliN
Holly !! what a !!ing finale
There's still two more episodes left in the season, boss.
 09-20-2013, 02:29 AMaway - #109
steeLTown 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$17,146 | POWERFUL
dope episode now i just wanna know wtf the purpose is of the dude with the weird voice...

any one know if this is gonna get renewed for a 2nd season?
 09-20-2013, 02:31 AMonline - #110
HiRolliN 99 heat pts99

  d 
space
$13,700 | POWERFUL
I don't know why but I thought it was the season finale lol
 09-20-2013, 11:01 AMaway - #111
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by steeLTown
dope episode now i just wanna know wtf the purpose is of the dude with the weird voice...

any one know if this is gonna get renewed for a 2nd season?
I don't understand why everyone is so confused by the guy with the weird voice. I thought he was the k!ller at first, to. But that story has branched off. This show is telling several different stories. His story has nothing really to do with the cops story at this point. Just like the people with the tunnell's story has nothing to do with the cops or the weird voice dudes story. As of now, anyway.

Sure, they have all intertwined, but there are plenty of shows that have multiple stories going on that sometimes overlap.

And yeah there will be a season two, as far as I know.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 09-20-2013 at 11:05 AM..
 09-20-2013, 05:56 PMonline - #112
JBeezy 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$13,478 | POWERFUL
I definitely expected Sonya to get to Gus in time.
 09-20-2013, 06:32 PMaway - #113
5_star_smitty|m 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$33,344 | POWERFUL
i just d/loaded all the episodes...
i've watched the 1st 2 episodes back to back.
the main chick must be the most unlikable & least interesting lead in a show of all time.
granted i did laugh @ the scene where she went to the bar for secks, got it, then basically kicked the dude out
show seems interesting enough...
i'm guessing its been pointed out already, but i see Brock's mom from Breaking Bad got another gig as a reporter this time... good for her.
 09-20-2013, 06:35 PMaway - #114
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 5_star_smitty
i just d/loaded all the episodes...
i've watched the 1st 2 episodes back to back.
the main chick must be the most unlikable & least interesting lead in a show of all time.
granted i did laugh @ the scene where she went to the bar for secks, got it, then basically kicked the dude out
show seems interesting enough...
i'm guessing its been pointed out already, but i see Brock's mom from Breaking Bad got another gig as a reporter this time... good for her.


How didn't I even realize that was Brocks mom.

And the main chick actually becomes a very likeable and interesting character as the series goes on. One of the best female characters on television, imo. But I HATED her early in the show, especially after episode one.
 09-20-2013, 11:29 PMaway - #115
steeLTown 106 heat pts106

  d 
space
$17,146 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh


How didn't I even realize that was Brocks mom.

And the main chick actually becomes a very likeable and interesting character as the series goes on. One of the best female characters on television, imo. But I HATED her early in the show, especially after episode one.
i knew that from the first time i saw her

she looks a little fatter than when she was on BB
 09-21-2013, 07:48 PMaway - #116
5_star_smitty|m 103 heat pts103

  d 
space
$33,344 | POWERFUL
so i'm officially caught up...
the main chick doesn't seem as bad as she did 2 episodes in. she's ok now. but if u stopped watching like 2 episodes in, u'd definitely think she's the worst character of all time.

Charlotte >>>>>>>
the look on her face when the informant said her boyfriend "muff dived" on the old cartel lady

Caesar is a real nicca
i'm glad Charlotte gave him an extra piece of the pie (that the husband didn't apparently) in an earlier episode. my man came through with the shottie. of course there has to be some blow back now that the queenpin is dead, & maybe added in with the informant's body probably being found in mexico

oh, also glad matthew lillard is still alive...

what day of the week does this show come on?
for the record, the last episode was only 38 minutes
even with commercials most hour long network shows are longer than that.
 09-22-2013, 12:19 PMaway - #117
Rico23 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$29,825 | POWERFUL
Finally watched the recent episode, GTA been !!in up my schedule lol...but I'm kinda glad they didn't save Gus, too many shows rely on the happily ever after approach

Last edited by Rico23; 09-22-2013 at 04:45 PM..
 09-22-2013, 04:20 PMaway - #118
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 5_star_smitty
so i'm officially caught up...
the main chick doesn't seem as bad as she did 2 episodes in. she's ok now. but if u stopped watching like 2 episodes in, u'd definitely think she's the worst character of all time.

Charlotte >>>>>>>
the look on her face when the informant said her boyfriend "muff dived" on the old cartel lady

Caesar is a real nicca
i'm glad Charlotte gave him an extra piece of the pie (that the husband didn't apparently) in an earlier episode. my man came through with the shottie. of course there has to be some blow back now that the queenpin is dead, & maybe added in with the informant's body probably being found in mexico

oh, also glad matthew lillard is still alive...

what day of the week does this show come on?
for the record, the last episode was only 38 minutes
even with commercials most hour long network shows are longer than that.
Wednesdays.
 09-24-2013, 04:15 PMonline - #119
Ham Rove 1809 heat pts1809

  d 
space
$34,271 | POWERFUL
 09-24-2013, 04:40 PMaway - #120
ReppinDaBurghh 48 heat pts48

  d 
space
$38,131 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Ham Rove
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Actual Iggy Azalea
60 comments
NBA James Dolan BLOCKING Phil Jackson from firing Knicks per..
54 comments
NBA Tim Donaghy: NBA has told refs to give Nets calls over R..
53 comments
 Image(s) inside The Real Nike Re Stock In The Next 10 Days
New reply 20 seconds ago - 138 comments - by donmagic901
 Video inside Dr. Dre Or Pharrell??
New reply 6 minutes ago - 73 comments - by AngOmusic93
 NBA Nba-who Is The Most Overrated All Time Great?
New reply 3 minutes ago - 142 comments - by JordanWest86
 Video inside Scarface - No Problem (official Music Video)
New reply 17 minutes ago - 56 comments - by SM
 Image(s) inside Apr 22 - A New Study Shows What The Job Market Will Lo...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 67 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
  Apr 22 - Close To 50 Shot Over Easter Weekend In Chicago
New reply 19 minutes ago - 54 comments - by tdnupe3
 NBA Woj: Turner And Stephenson Fist Fought Right Before Pl...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 64 comments - by 44wade
 NBA Lakers Sg Kobe Bryant Returns To The Court
New reply 24 minutes ago - 54 comments - by ReggieA

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,710 fans of BX | none new today 4,647 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.