b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread
 07-03-2012, 06:28 PMaway - #61
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11

  d 
space
$4,704 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by cankstoochie
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
Only if your going to see it in IMAX 3D, otherwise just go see it in regular.
 07-03-2012, 06:33 PMonline - #62
all3rd 390 heat pts390

  d 
space
$49,290 | POWERFUL
5 out of 10 awful plot trash cgi looked worse then first spidey 10 years ago. Didn't mind Garfield or Stone but that skateboard jumping then gym crap was very step up , stomp the yard like.
 07-03-2012, 06:50 PMonline - #63
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$25,431 | POWERFUL
it was aiight
 07-03-2012, 11:14 PMonline - #64
Agentzer0oo0 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$50,827 | POWERFUL
Just saw it and

8/10

Very good film, comedy was fantastic, I didn't like how some things felt rushed (costume buildup, learning how to swing & use his webs) but I liked the plot & pacing. Was a bit too long but it made up for it with the script. There were some cheesy moments but that's expected where Spiderman is the main character lol.

Also it was great how this film had many references to the 90's cartoons & the ultimate comics, Marc Webb stayed true to the fanboys.

 07-04-2012, 02:05 AMaway - #65
wolfpack32 

  d 
space
$295 | 1136005
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
 07-04-2012, 03:20 AMaway - #66
Anahuac 14 heat pts14

  d 
space
$7,984 | POWERFUL
Really good film. A bit long at parts but it had good action scenes and Garfield created a really fun spiderman.
 07-04-2012, 03:42 AMaway - #67
stxbreed 

  d 
space
$2,233 | 10807506
#### was super thowed. that damn lizard was off da chain. only wack part to me was the gym scene, that was just straight garbage.
 07-04-2012, 04:44 AMonline - #68
ghettofire 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$25,431 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by wolfpack32
Liked this much better then the Toby ones. Garfield did a great job. He actually gives you that younger high school vibe in which, spiderman is just a kid dealing with those problems while growing up, as to watching the Toby ones felt like he was a grown 30 year old man already. His sarcasm and humor really fit with the character as well.
yeah definitely agree with that. toby's old pedo self
 07-04-2012, 08:28 AMonline - #69
x Tha Arkitek x 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$13,863 | POWERFUL
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murd3red or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.
 07-04-2012, 10:23 AMonline - #70
Agentzer0oo0 154 heat pts154

  d 
space
$50,827 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by x Tha Arkitek x
Great movie imo, easily better than the Toby series imo. As for the comment saying parts were the same, what do you expect? A robber gunning down Uncle Ben & Peter wanting revenge is an essential part of showing the development of Spider Man. It simply tells you why Peter decides to do good with his new found abilities. Not doing so would be like not telling the story Batman's parent's being mugged & murd3red or not showing Hulk's difficulty with controlling his anger or being tracked and wanted by the military. You all know this isn't a continuation of the Toby series, it's a reboot. What the Toby series didn't offer was a the story of his true parents or what leads him to Oscorp...and I think that this movie did a good job at that. Different villain, different live interest, better Peter Parker & Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what this series has to offer next.

Tobey...you lose.


100% agree fam & I really like how this movie felt true to the comics, can't get over that
 07-04-2012, 02:26 PMaway - #71
Mr_GooD_NeWs 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$8,681 | POWERFUL
3d or 2d?

*edit, 3d it is

Last edited by Mr_GooD_NeWs; 07-04-2012 at 02:32 PM..
 07-04-2012, 02:29 PMonline - #72
all3rd 390 heat pts390

  d 
space
$49,290 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by stxbreed
#### was super thowed. that damn lizard was off da chain. only wack part to me was the gym scene, that was just straight garbage.
I thought the Skateboard workout gemlike warehouse part in the middle was worst actually the gym scene was my favorite part in this average movie.
 07-04-2012, 05:46 PMonline - #73
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$15,229 | POWERFUL
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.


Osbourne at the end ?
 07-04-2012, 05:57 PMonline - #74
Mumbletaker 29 heat pts29

  d 
space
$4,296 | POWERFUL
Best Stan Lee cameo ever

Liked it for what it was. Didn't try to out do what's already been done and blazed it's own path. It was an adaption of ultimate spider-man compared to the trilogy's take on the original spider-man.

[spoiler - register to view]
 07-04-2012, 06:17 PMaway - #75
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39

  d 
space
$6,875 | POWERFUL
This movie was ok. 7/10 I would give it. It's better then spiderman 3 but def not better then spiderman 2. That post credit scene was the most insignificant post credit scene I have ever seen. It was wack. It didn't get me hyped for anything. Left the movie theatre like
 07-04-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #76
Mr_GooD_NeWs 25 heat pts25

  d 
space
$8,681 | POWERFUL
gotta see it in 3D if ya can
 07-04-2012, 07:38 PMaway - #77
TH35 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$59,304 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by C.R.I.P.
8/10, story was well done, cinematography and cgi looked amazing, spiderman moved and fought just how I imagine spiderman would in real life. The lizard looked better on screen than still photos and his characterization was very well done.

All in all probably the best super hero Origin movie, batman begins and it are tied.


Osbourne at the end ?


Its a good movie but it seems longer than it is. 6.5/10.
 07-05-2012, 10:46 AMaway - #78
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

  d 
space
$20,022 | POWERFUL
Movie was ok and 3D version sucked balls. Complete waste of money imo. #### dragged on and ddint seem to finish with not enough action, seemed more of a love movie then a spiderman movie. Emma Stone is hot as #### btw
 07-05-2012, 12:25 PMaway - #79
Scallinno 160 heat pts160

  d 
space
$1,085 | POWERFUL
ONE of my friends said it's better than Avengers.
 07-05-2012, 01:06 PMaway - #80
TH35 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$59,304 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Scallinno
ONE of my friends said it's better than Avengers.
what you said correlates w/ your avy
 


 



Video inside  Pac Really Is Alive, Theres Layers To This sh-t.
60 comments
Video inside  Lil Wayne Is Hosting A “Sorry 4 The Wait 2” Listening ..
60 comments
Image inside  Jan 25 - Snowden: iPhones Have Secret Spyware That Le..
52 comments
  Kid Cudi Angry Over Deleted Gay Kissing Scenes
New reply 4 minutes ago - 97 comments - by ApotheosisII
 NCAAF Jameis Winston’s Rape Accuser Tells All In Sundance Do...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 63 comments - by Crown267
  Whats The Average Age On Boxden / How Long You Been Here
New reply 5 minutes ago - 93 comments - by grapedrank
 NFL Bill Nye The Science Guy Says Belichick's Explanation ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Steve
 Video inside White Rapper Spittin Bars In 1931
New reply 8 minutes ago - 205 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Hassan Whiteside (we Are All Witnesses)
New reply 10 minutes ago - 97 comments - by dahabi
 Image(s) inside Dame Dash Thirsty Af To Get Pic W/ Kanye, Missing Toot...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 75 comments - by baskeeyacht
 Video inside Arsonal Vs Mistah F.a.b. (botb 7)
New reply 29 minutes ago - 52 comments - by bLazenLow
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,929 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,907 following and 5 new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.