Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
36 viewing
 Video inside Sis homie quan just jigged out the closet.
21 comments
most viewed right now
32 viewing
NBA Lebron James on suicide watch  
84 comments

top in section
24 viewing
Video inside Nas and Eminem Beef?
top in hiphop
top in section
14 viewing
 Video inside The Future: Microsoft's Mind Blowing Vision Of Technol..
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 OFFICIAL 'THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN' Movie DISCUSSION Thread
 07-03-2012, 03:24 AMaway - #41
L-E-Dub Bitch 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$12,705 | POWERFUL
3.5/5

Ima need someone to explain that extra scene
 07-03-2012, 07:47 AMaway - #42
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$59,573 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
I'll say this once then... Spider man is boring.
Naw but I feel the same way you do about Superman and Wolverine (in the films).

Originally Posted by Kingpin 313
Movie looks the original is better without me even having to this one
I'll see this tomorrow but the original is the best one IMO.

To the dude talking about this one being feminine hopefully its not as feminine as the 2nd one.
 07-03-2012, 08:46 AMaway - #43
CHILL24  space
avatar
space
$2,601 | 6831767
[spoiler - register to view]
he definitely has spider man down pat tho...he got the smart a.ssy ness of him on point would have like to see him f!ght a lil more tho
 07-03-2012, 08:48 AMaway - #44
Bobby's World 5 heat pts space
avatar
space
$8,712 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
Naw but I feel the same way you do about Superman and Wolverine (in the films).



I'll see this tomorrow but the original is the best one IMO.

To the dude talking about this one being feminine hopefully its not as feminine as the 2nd one.
Damn breh. You really do hate that 2nd one. Lol. I mean the whole "impotent" thing was pushing it, but I really think it was for casual fans. Like my girl, that the main sh*t she remembers about the series, all that relationship sh*t.

Just like Nolan has an underlying theme for Batman, Raimi had an underlying theme for Spidey.
Its all about that Mary Jane bi*ch. Matter of fact he told us right in the beginning of the first one. Lol!
 07-03-2012, 09:44 AMaway - #45
darealvelle 73 heat pts73 space
avatar
space
$4,646 | POWERFUL
This new Spiderman is not feminie at all. They are setting the love story up for obvious reasons

Last edited by darealvelle; 07-03-2012 at 09:48 AM..
 07-03-2012, 09:54 AMaway - #46
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$59,573 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bobby's World
Damn breh. You really do hate that 2nd one. Lol. I mean the whole "impotent" thing was pushing it, but I really think it was for casual fans. Like my girl, that the main sh*t she remembers about the series, all that relationship sh*t.

Just like Nolan has an underlying theme for Batman, Raimi had an underlying theme for Spidey.
Its all about that Mary Jane bi*ch. Matter of fact he told us right in the beginning of the first one. Lol!
Yea it really was all about MJ. The impotent sh*t and how Doc Oc was at the end really k!lled it for me. The train scene was ill though.
 07-03-2012, 09:56 AMaway - #47
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$59,573 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by darealvelle
This new Spiderman is not feminie at all. They are setting the love story up for obvious reasons
Yea if she gets k!lled off(further down the road) like in comics ppl would actually care I guess.
 07-03-2012, 10:08 AMaway - #48
Agentzer0oo0 166 heat pts166 space
avatar
space
$52,085 | POWERFUL
Can't wait to see this & going based on the smart posts in here this movie is going to be true to the Ultimate Spiderman story, sarcasm, love story and all.

Not expecting this movie to be better than the Spiderman 1 or Spiderman 2 but I do expect this to be very entertaining & true to comics.
 07-03-2012, 10:11 AMonline - #49
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$42,238 | POWERFUL
it followed the older films in the fact that it was longwinded with backstory... my entire family was dozing off at different times...

i'd give it a 3.9/5.... the graphics were amazing, the lizard man was one of the best looking villians that i've seen.. .easily... he was whooping spidermans a.ss...

[spoiler - register to view]

Last edited by Maroon_Tiger; 07-03-2012 at 10:17 AM..
 07-03-2012, 10:47 AMaway - #50
Hawkey 4 heat pts space
avatar
space
$921 | 4406084
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
[spoiler - register to view]
Did no one pay attention?
It was the Lizard talking to him.. Cuz you saw a close up of the lizard skin in his neck meaning that the antidote didnt k!ll off the lizard.

Last edited by Hawkey; 07-03-2012 at 11:00 AM..
 07-03-2012, 11:29 AMaway - #51
><>Young'n<>< 3 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,091 | 13766586
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
 07-03-2012, 11:53 AMaway - #52
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts space
avatar
space
$822 | 5958521
^^^^

This what a Spiderman movie is supposed to be. Yall tripping talmbout that garbage a.ss trilogy
 07-03-2012, 11:59 AMaway - #53
darealvelle 73 heat pts73 space
avatar
space
$4,646 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ><>Young'n<><
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
 07-03-2012, 01:33 PMaway - #54
Michael 1987 649 heat pts649 space
avatar
space
$61,995 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
Naw but I feel the same way you do about Superman and Wolverine (in the films).
This is why i don't watch X-Men or any Wolverine movies anymore. Along with the Spider Man movies.
 07-03-2012, 01:35 PMaway - #55
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
avatar
space
$59,573 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Michael 1987
This is why i don't watch X-Men or any Wolverine movies anymore. Along with the Spider Man movies.
Didn't you hate Thor too though
 07-03-2012, 01:50 PMaway - #56
Michael 1987 649 heat pts649 space
avatar
space
$61,995 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by TH35
Didn't you hate Thor too though
Yes but i didn't really care for Thor in the beginning. The movie changed my mind.

I used to like Wolverine but the character they have in the movie has fallen off.
 07-03-2012, 03:30 PMaway - #57
Agentzer0oo0 166 heat pts166 space
avatar
space
$52,085 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ><>Young'n<><
Loved it, 9/10. The action scenes were a little meh but Garfield is already the better Parker/Spidey, hands down. The humor is there, the agility that spider-man should have is there, the intelligence, the awkardness...if only Tobey had portrayed more of this instead of being a whiney, depressing as*hole for 3 movies.

Also, this Spider-Man actually looks like he's having fun being Spider-man, where Tobey's gave off the feeling for 3 movies that it was a chore being spider-man and that he really didn't wanna do it.
Can't wait
 07-03-2012, 03:43 PMaway - #58
DesertEagle 41 heat pts41 space
avatar
space
$7,218 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Maroon_Tiger
it followed the older films in the fact that it was longwinded with backstory... my entire family was dozing off at different times...

i'd give it a 3.9/5.... the graphics were amazing, the lizard man was one of the best looking villians that i've seen.. .easily... he was whooping spidermans a.ss...

[spoiler - register to view]
[spoiler - register to view]

Also, [spoiler - register to view]
 07-03-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #59
PG-13 126 heat pts126 space
avatar
space
$31,917 | POWERFUL
Watching it tonight

So there is a extra scene after the credits? Thanks
 07-03-2012, 05:06 PMaway - #60
cankstoochie 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$13,017 | POWERFUL
i'm going tonight? should i see it in 3D?
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
15 viewing
Rappers who havent had beef...  
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
whats the most fu-ked up movie you've ever watched?
127 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside 19-Year-Old Fitness Model Yovanna Ventura
108 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Coming soon: We're taking Grove Street back!
78 comments
@games
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside jermaine "huggy" hopkins: bought 200 pounds of we..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Warner bros I see you trying to be publisher of th..
26 comments
@games
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside Big Girls need love too - Nadia Aboulhosn
61 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
4 viewing
Image inside Troy Ave looks and sounds like NY  
64 comments
@hiphop


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time.