b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread

OFFICIAL Sons Of Anarchy Season 5 DISCUSSION Thread
 09-11-2012, 10:46 PMaway - #181
Danger Zone 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$18,494 | POWERFUL
I wonder if Juice hooked Tara up with a weed card?

She proly got that #### herself from the hospital..medical grade
 09-11-2012, 10:47 PMaway - #182
kingpin222 2 heat pts

d 
space
$3,544 | POWERFUL
This #### crazy. Incredible episode. I missed that the dude only had one leg tho.
 09-11-2012, 10:51 PMaway - #183
One Less Reason 

d 
space
$684 | 1971338
Sutter lettin it go from the start this season... great premiere

The 3 nomads look to be responsible for the home invasions... but why?

Gonna be a good season
 09-11-2012, 10:58 PMaway - #184
Steve 29751 heat pts29751

d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL

09-11-2012, 11:03 PMaway - #185
rashad0715 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$10,136 | POWERFUL

09-11-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #186

d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by rashad0715
whats the point of posting the exact same video??
 09-11-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #187
That Guy Fly 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$47,061 | POWERFUL
Now that is what you call a ####ing season premiere!!!!!

I was cool with everything that happened so far. The only issue I have is with dude making Tig watch his daughter die. It's cool if you wanna take his daughter out as a measure of revenge but dont make the man watch, he didnt make you watch yours die. I don't like them dudes holing up at Jimmy Smits spot either but if they didnt then how else would we be able to have a full season with him on the show.

Cant wait for the rest of the season
 09-11-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #188
JBeezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$13,536 | POWERFUL
The season looks ####ing great.

Gemma: You gonna k!ll me?
Tara: No. But my husband might

Tara is all in finally....
 09-11-2012, 11:20 PMaway - #189

d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
'Sons of Anarchy': 6 Big Developments From the Season 5 Premiere

Sons of Anarchy rode back for season five with guns a blazin’ – literally. The fifth season premiere featured one giant truck explosion, several bloody de@ths and, arguably, one of the most emotional, devastating scenes to ever appear on the FX show.

[Warning: Spoilers ahead.]

Season five of the hit drama sees Jax (Charlie Hunnam) at the head of the SAMCRO table, with Clay (Ron Perlman) dealing with separation from his wife, Gemma (Katey Sagal), and healing his body from the gunshot wound he suffered at the hands of Opie (Ryan Hurst).

PHOTOS: Kurt Sutter and Wife Katey Sagal on the Set of 'Sons of Anarchy'

Here are six major developments from the Tuesday premiere:

1. Problems With Niners
The Sons of Anarchy premiere starts out as explosive as possible -- with an actual explosion. Because Tigg (Kim Coates) k!lled Leroy’s girlfriend at the end of last season, there’s been a growing war between the Niners and SAMCRO.

The Niners end up hijacking -- and then setting fire to -- a truck that SAMCRO was using to transport drugs. The sheriff’s office is also looking into a string of burglaries that seem to be payback on SAMCRO.

2. Gemma and the New Guy
The first shot of SAMCRO matriarch Gemma, now separated from Clay, is of her bent over the bed with a new man (played by Jimmy Smits). The next morning, she can’t remember him, and points a gun directly in his face.

Nero Padilla is able to talk Gemma down from shooting him. He reveals that he runs a modern brothel, or as he says, he’s a “companionater.” “I bring folks together, I’m all about the love,” he says.

STORY: 'Sons of Anarchy': 5 Things to Expect in Season 5

3. Changes Within the Club
Jax, who has taken to writing his deep thoughts in a notebook, is now in charge of SAMCRO. He tells the club that Opie will not be returning right away, needing time to heal from all the de@th and destruction and all.

The club votes three new members into the nomad group.

4. A Crumbling Clay
Clay is recovering physically and emotionally from the events that have unfolded.

He’s moving out of his house with Gemma, and he’s stepped down as leader of the club. Perlman’s transformation from a powerful, strong leader into a weak and small version of the same man is shocking and praiseworthy.

Clay runs into Gemma at their old house, and admits that he can’t live without her. But she is still healing from the bruises caused by Clay, and says she wants nothing to do with him.

Clay makes a surprise move when he tells the club about k!lling Piney (while changing the details a bit) and also shares that Opie is the one who shot him. He tells the club they have to vote to decide if they want to keep him or not. Jax isn't sure what Clay's game plan is, but he's definitely not trusting his stepfather any time soon.

5. Damon Pope Arrives With a Vengence
Sons of Anarchy welcomes a new badass into Charming with the arrival of Damon Pope (Harold Perrineau). Pope is determined to get revenge after his daughter was run down by a car.

Pope is clearly a man in charge, and proves it by messing with the Niners’ leadership when they don’t do his bidding. (Good bye, Leroy!)

Once he finds out that it was Tig that ran down his daughter, he enlists the Oakland police department to arrest him, and then gets his revenge.

STORY: Meet 'Sons of Anarchy's' New Big, Bad Boss: Damon Pope

6. Tig is Torn Apart
Pope’s revenge on Tig may be one of the most difficult scenes to watch in the history of Sons of Anarchy.

Pope has Tig handcuffed to a pipe. Tig’s daughter, Dawn, is being held in a hole in the ground, covered in gasoline. “Know my pain, Mr. Trager,” Pope says before throwing his lit cigar into the hole, burning Tig’s daughter alive. She doesn't die immediately, of course, and screams for her "daddy" over and over again. Tig screams and screams, and finally collapses to the ground.

Pope says that Tig and some of his friends (Jax and Chibs), have been IDed in the highway shooting with the Niners and the murd3r of Pope’s daughter.

Even in his despair, Tig is able to k!ll the dirty cop, and escape, but it's clear that Pope's actions have caused some serious changes in Tig. We're sure this will lead to even more destruction this season.

At the end of the episode, Jax and Chibs decide to find a place to hide out to avoid being taken into jail right away, where they would surely be k!lled.

What did you think about the season five premiere episode? Sound off in the comments section below.

09-11-2012, 11:21 PMaway - #190

d 
space
$97,498 | POWERFUL
Alright time to finally sit back and watch this
 09-11-2012, 11:24 PMaway - #191
steeLTown 116 heat pts116

d 
space
$19,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SM
Alright time to finally sit back and watch this
yea its hard work copying and pasting stuff from other websites for this thread...you deserve to relax

09-11-2012, 11:38 PMaway - #192
Propel Water 5 heat pts

d 
space
$13,952 | POWERFUL
That spanish dude Nero is up to something.., i think he knows Gemma from back in the day... When she was with john teller or even young clay... He gona be a big plot bc that dude jimmy smits is a sick actor
 09-11-2012, 11:45 PMaway - #193
Special Edd 86 heat pts86

d 
space
$16,389 | POWERFUL
Always wanted to #### gemma wen she got r###d i loved it. Ugh

Last edited by Special Edd; 09-11-2012 at 11:53 PM..
 09-12-2012, 12:03 AMaway - #194
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

d 
space
$30,953 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by SM
whats the point of posting the exact same video??
the irony in this statement

Originally Posted by steeLTown
yea its hard work copying and pasting stuff from other websites for this thread...you deserve to relax

09-12-2012, 12:25 AMaway - #195
MainEv3nt|M 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$20,944 | POWERFUL
the dude from community (joel mchale) gonna be in the 2nd ep, i wonder how hes gonna be in it.
 09-12-2012, 12:42 AMaway - #196
SomeOnesoN 137 heat pts137

d 
space
$13,349 | POWERFUL
what did the kingpin discuss with his crew? maaan, ima need a recap/upload of this episode; my ####in' cable keeps cutting in and out

this is bull####!
 09-12-2012, 12:54 AMaway - #197
ghettofire 3 heat pts

d 
space
$24,951 | POWERFUL
love seeing Oz alumns get their shine on

Hope you guys noticed the home invasion #### in the newspaper smits was reading
 09-12-2012, 12:57 AMaway - #198
steeLTown 116 heat pts116

d 
space
$19,859 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ghettofire
love seeing Oz alumns get their shine on

Hope you guys noticed the home invasion #### in the newspaper smits was reading
i did notice that

they explained it already didn't they? something about the invasions were retaliation towards SAMCRO
 09-12-2012, 01:13 AMaway - #199
SomeOnesoN 137 heat pts137

d 
space
$13,349 | POWERFUL

I was literally up doing this with my jaw dropped, nh*

"The Pope" aint ####in' playin around.. Cold Blooded.
 09-12-2012, 01:16 AMaway - #200
Bleezy 7 heat pts

d 
space
$9,979 | POWERFUL
That #### was off the chain!!!!

Pope did Tig DIRTY. That was so raw.

What a way to start a season.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
672 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
51 comments
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 184 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NBA Hornets Coach Says Hot N*gga Lance Is Not A "star...
New reply 48 minutes ago - 83 comments - by theFREAK
  Hiphopdx's Review Of Rick Ross's "hood Billionare...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 65 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 60 minutes ago - 74 comments - by Aztronautz
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 778 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Adolf Bieber Crippin'?
New reply 1 hour ago - 78 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 27 minutes ago - 139 comments - by SlimDunkin
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 1 hour ago - 90 comments - by MikeJones212

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.