This is BX @ Boxden.com

Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.

Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread.
topic by ReppinDaBurghh - 07-08-2012, 07:33 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

Starts on Thursday.

> Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Guess who's on this season? Russell Hantz's brother. > Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! > Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below! > Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

I'm pretty sure it's Brandons dad, who we saw briefly on Survivor in that one reward challenge.

Also, four returning house guests competing for something other than the money > Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!.

Hopefully something like Will, Janelle, Dan and di#k. > Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Could potentially make for the best season yet if they bring in the right people.

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

705 comments for "Official Big Brother 14 Discussion Thread."

07-08-2012, 07:36 PMaway - #2
ReppinDaBurghh 51 heat pts51

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
Ashley-

Favorite player: Jeff
Hated player: Jerry

Danielle-

Favorite player: Jordan
Hated player: Rachel

Frank-

Favorite player: Mike and Will
Hated player: Danielle.

Ian-

Favorite player: Will

Jenn-

Doesn't list favorite player.
 07-08-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #3

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
Jodi-

Favorite player: Britney from season 2.

Joe-

Favorite player: Chicken George and Will

JoJo-

Favorite player: di#k
Hated player: Rachel

Kara-

Not listed favorite/hated

Shane-

Not listed.
 07-08-2012, 07:42 PMaway - #4

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
Will-

Just gonna copy and paste this one,

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I just watched the last season but I did not like Evil di#k; arrogant people are not my cup of tea. I did like Rachel. She was outgoing and fun to watch.

Immediately hate this #### and want him gone first.

Willie Hantz-

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: My least favorite was Rachel because I would have shot myself if I was in that house with her. There is nobody I really respected who ever played the game.

Just like a Hantz. Gonna like this guy.
 07-08-2012, 07:50 PMaway - #5
DesertEagle 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$7,138 | POWERFUL
If Janelle comes back
 07-08-2012, 07:59 PMaway - #6

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by DesertEagle
If Janelle comes back
 07-08-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #7

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c! You won’t want to miss it!

Four of the most successful.

Didn't Janelle win the most POV's or something?

07-08-2012, 08:03 PMaway - #8
DesertEagle 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$7,138 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ReppinDaBurghh
In a series first, four of the most successful players in Big Brother history will return to play their own game -- for their own separate prize. The identities of the four returning players and details surrounding their mission inside the house will be revealed during the season premiere on Thursday, July 12th at 9/8c! You won’t want to miss it!

Four of the most successful.

Didn't Janelle win the most POV's or something?

Janelle ran ####. If she didn't let personal feelings get in the way, she woulda won both her seasons.
 07-08-2012, 08:47 PMaway - #9
D. Norman 5 heat pts

d 
space
$11,560 | 20897813
When i saw the 1st 2 ppl pics i was

Then got to see the next 3

I think jenn name be4 was jeff

To end it this season gonna

Where them live feeds at tho
 07-08-2012, 09:21 PMaway - #10
Menace718 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,551 | 7864237
Sorry guys I tried but didn't get picked to be on this season. After seeing the cast and who their favorite's are you can tell a lot.

1.) The ones who didn't list anyone have obviously never seen the show really at all. If you've seen the show, EVERYONE has a favorite of some sorts.

2.) You can tell people who have been watching the show since past a season or two ago.

3.) Everyone lists Dr. Will, I feel like no one is gonna surprise us with a creative mind.

4.) Speaking of creative minds or lack thereof, surprise surprise old HG's coming back. Grodner has acknowledged people hate the idea yet still does it. I hope it fails miserably like their twist last season, I'm tired of seeing the same people every other year. This is becoming like the RR/Real World Challenges.

5.) I know Hantz is basically gonna be the Evil di#k/Russell character. We'll probably see him f!ght and argue with that #### Will, hopefully leads to him getting evicted quick. At the same time what does it really say that CBS got someone not necessarily through another show but a relative of someone on their similar show. Go out and get 14-15 names that no one ####ing knows. Why can't we get that???
 07-09-2012, 06:19 AMaway - #11
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$4,650 | POWERFUL
Supposedly, the 4 mentors are going to be Janeille, Mike Boogie, Dan, and either Rachel or Britney from BB 12
 07-09-2012, 07:59 AMaway - #12
GrimeyMoney 58 heat pts58

d 
space
$15,132 | POWERFUL
Can't wait for this show to start. Another Summer show to my list of few.

Anger Management, House Of Payne, Louie, & Big Brother are the only shows I watch for this summer.
 07-09-2012, 11:14 AMaway - #13

d 
space
$41,284 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by n@sty Nate
Supposedly, the 4 mentors are going to be Janeille, Mike Boogie, Dan, and either Rachel or Britney from BB 12
I'd be cool with that. As long as its not Rachel.
 07-09-2012, 12:09 PMonline - #14
ricengravy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,676 | 8410446
man why the keep bringing back old people terrible idea even my favorites I rather not see again

o jeez at that she man
 07-09-2012, 12:28 PMaway - #15
Menace718 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,551 | 7864237
I'd be good with that mentor list if they came back to guest host an event, I'm just not happy with them playing again. With the exception of Dan , each one of those other guests will have been in that house as a player 3 times each . You know that last person on the list as the either or person is going to be who we all think because you know the person that some of you said you'd rather see is not going to be seen as a mentor at all. Allison Grodner = uncreative sack of ####
 07-09-2012, 01:43 PMonline - #16
ricengravy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,676 | 8410446
they never have anybody from BB9 back

guess they act like that season never happend lol

dude with the mohawk brought the lulz

looking at her pic Danielle looks familiar and some of them chicks look more ni##a than the ni##as
 07-09-2012, 04:13 PMaway - #17
Menace718 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,551 | 7864237
BB9 was bad publicity for CBS. Matt and Adam got caught in a drug ring and were jailed. Matt also had trouble with beating on his girl, we all know James and his story with the gay pr0n stuff. Other people were either not memorable or flat out hated by fans (Chelsia & Josh)
 07-09-2012, 04:14 PMaway - #18
Menace718 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,551 | 7864237
If CBS could get past it though, after thinking about it I'd put James back on TV. I disliked him the first time I saw the season on TV, when I rewatched the season though I liked him more than most.
 07-09-2012, 05:51 PMaway - #19
Main Event 28 heat pts28

d 
space
$35,245 | POWERFUL
Chill with the spoilers brehs

Pre Show pick - Frank
 07-09-2012, 06:07 PMaway - #20
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$4,650 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Main Event

Pre Show pick - Frank
Nice pick

If a female wins- Jojo

If a guys wins it- Shane

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Whats the most you ever spent on a pair of kicks?
81 comments
Video inside  Realest sh*t on film...sh*t that made u feel it
55 comments
Video inside  Madden Lost
58 comments
 Image(s) inside Wifey Material
New reply 3 minutes ago - 91 comments - by thirsty91
 Video inside Soujla Boy Tweaking Wit Guns On Hang W/
New reply 11 minutes ago - 80 comments - by Chance902
 Image(s) inside Holy Sh-t Did Anyone Ever Buy This Garbage?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 115 comments - by Chedda
 Video inside 50 Cent Posts Floyd Mayweather's Love Letter To Tiny O...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 97 comments - by PyrexVisionary
  Illuminati Hov Strikes Again! 106 & Park Taken Off...
New reply 8 minutes ago - 165 comments - by Young_
 NFL Top 5 Wide Receivers Right Now
New reply 24 minutes ago - 61 comments - by tre0624
  Andre 3000 Says He Doesn't Want To Infiltrate Hiphop W...
New reply 11 minutes ago - 206 comments - by mdemaz
 NFL Browns Lost: Josh Gordon's 1 Year Suspension Upheld
New reply 53 minutes ago - 73 comments - by st21

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.