Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form

most popular this minute | see more
most viewed right now
74 viewing
Video inside Camíron Takes Orders At NYC 'Five Guys' Restaurant,..
41 comments
most viewed right now
72 viewing
Video inside 'Iím Not Gay No More Man' Is Still Gay, Still Waiti..
17 comments

top in section
44 viewing
Video inside pac disses nas in afterparty interview
top in hiphop
top in section
27 viewing
Video inside Feb 28 - Texas mom pulls gun on daughter's rival durin..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Ľ Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form
topic by Bullet22 - 02-27-2013, 01:52 AM


http://www.youtube.com/wa...&v=7MlmbmNZP9s


















they will dubb this movie in english around october! pumped for this!


The following 21 BX residents gave props to Bullet22 (Sent To 9,552 Subscribers)  Agentzer0oo0 (02-27-2013) , AyeDre (02-27-2013) , burgboi (02-28-2013) , Cambury (02-28-2013) , daffy_1 (02-28-2013) , Fresh Whyte (02-28-2013) , Funeral James (02-28-2013) , I_Am_Hiphop134 (03-03-2013) , john980060 (03-02-2013) , justakidd (02-28-2013) , keejee (02-27-2013) , King Kusanagi (02-28-2013) , Most Hated (02-27-2013) , NewJeru973 (03-02-2013) , HEAT HOT TOPIC (Blog'd,RSS'd,Tweet'd and Facebook'd)  (02-27-2013) , RoyceDa59 (02-27-2013) , sm00vb0iiw0nder (03-01-2013) , Snipper (02-28-2013) , thaillest719 (02-28-2013) , Trakboy (02-28-2013) , Trilluminati GA (02-27-2013)

220 comments for "New Dragon Ball Z Battle Of The Gods Trailer #4 New Super Saiyan God Form"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


 02-27-2013, 02:33 AMonline - #2
Agentzer0oo0 166 heat pts166 space
avatar
space
$52,065 | POWERFUL
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 02-27-2013 at 02:35 AM..
 02-27-2013, 02:46 AMaway - #3
Bullet22 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$7,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened

Even though i seen the whole season, in my mind GT never happened....but yeah techincally ssj4 does not exist in this movie as of yet.....i'm wondering if vegeta finally gets to go ssj3 though that would be intense


that Egyptian God looking like he fu*ken up everybody like nothin though,
sad they continue this saiya man Bullsh*t with gohan...he was supposed to be a god
 02-27-2013, 03:01 AMaway - #4
jvee  space
avatar
space
$590 | 3944369
cant waitttttttt
 02-27-2013, 03:43 AMaway - #5
johnnysnow 1 heat pts space
avatar
space
$3,016 | 16197538
After this movie they need to do an update on that death battle between Goku and Superman


We all know who was really supposed to win the first time
 02-27-2013, 04:38 AMonline - #6
xFMx ALCHEMiST 184 heat pts184 space
avatar
space
$8,830 | POWERFUL
October for dub
And I can't fu*k with those little kid voices in Japanese
Makes no sense y goku sounds like goten
fu*k GT, never bothered to catch every episode
Glad now that we may be getting epic dbz movies now
Super saiiyan God! hope Vegeta gets to ss3
 02-27-2013, 08:04 AMaway - #7
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39 space
avatar
space
$6,892 | POWERFUL
fu*k a dub just get me a sub and I'm all good. I'm not waiting till October
 02-27-2013, 08:55 AMaway - #8
WCIB 96 heat pts96 space
avatar
space
$15,949 | POWERFUL
Man. The good ol' days. I shall watch this with a sub.
 02-27-2013, 10:19 AMaway - #9
ThePainkiller 306 heat pts306 space
avatar
space
$55,749 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Agentzer0oo0
Holdup...if this is true then that means SS4 was never made, DBGT was all just some big fantasy & Budokai Tenkaichi 3 never happened
GT wasn't Akira's vision.
 02-27-2013, 10:26 AMaway - #10
Sir Mike 11 heat pts11 space
avatar
space
$4,504 | POWERFUL
sooo this whole time we've been dbz trolled into thinking that GT actually exist
 02-27-2013, 10:52 AMonline - #11
Chalky 182 heat pts182 space
avatar
space
$19,602 | POWERFUL
n*gga GT Doesn't even exist to me
 02-27-2013, 12:32 PMaway - #12
dman 4901 21 heat pts21 space
avatar
space
$2,682 | 17404389
super saiyan GOD

goku is basically god anyways

would have been cool if it was another sayian

goku is the first to do everything an beat everyone except cell

i like goku to but dam super saiyan god really
 02-27-2013, 12:52 PMaway - #13
Jesszman 2197 heat pts2197 space
avatar
space
$29,804 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by hotsisal_23
sooo this whole time we've been dbz trolled into thinking that GT actually exist
Nobody was trolled into anything, gt never existed.
 02-27-2013, 12:54 PMaway - #14
Bullet22 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$7,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dman 4901
super saiyan GOD

goku is basically god anyways

would have been cool if it was another sayian

goku is the first to do everything an beat everyone except cell

i like goku to but dam super saiyan god really
Who knows that form could look badass, but I hope it's just not ape form he takes otherwise I would be disappointed...but I guess they chose not to re design a ssj4 instead for some reason...gotta give it a chance otherwise it would be titled battle of the gods for no reason
 02-27-2013, 12:58 PMaway - #15
Games Addict 13 heat pts13 space
avatar
space
$1,309 | 0
I don't think GT was ever canon since Toriyama himself was not directly involved. GT is just glorified fan-fiction that got a TV series...

wait there's going to be a SS God form?

oh man... this is going to be epic... niiiiiiiiice
 02-27-2013, 12:58 PMaway - #16
Bullet22 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$7,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chalky
n*gga GT Doesn't even exist to me


Yeah exactly, I'm pretty confident about 99% of Dbz fans would agree to pretend like Gt never happened
 02-27-2013, 01:03 PMaway - #17
Bullet22 52 heat pts52 space
avatar
space
$7,307 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Games Addict
I don't think GT was ever canon since Toriyama himself was not directly involved. GT is just glorified fan-fiction that got a TV series...

wait there's going to be a SS God form?

oh man... this is going to be epic... niiiiiiiiice
If we're going by the manga then it's not canon, if we are talking about strictly anime then yeah it technically is as disappointing as that may sound since it was created by the same people that made Dbz...Akira still overseen everything and did the designing


Yeah it actually sounds interesting, they show pics of a blue and white aura as he transforms then he's an ape,but I hope there is more to it then just the ape form

Last edited by Bullet22; 02-27-2013 at 01:08 PM..
 02-27-2013, 01:08 PMonline - #18
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$13,503 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by AnyGiven
fu*k a dub just get me a sub and I'm all good. I'm not waiting till October
 02-27-2013, 01:14 PMaway - #19
dman 4901 21 heat pts21 space
avatar
space
$2,682 | 17404389
Originally Posted by Neo22
Who knows that form could look badass, but I hope it's just not ape form he takes otherwise I would be disappointed...but I guess they chose not to re design a ssj4 instead for some reason...gotta give it a chance otherwise it would be titled battle of the gods for no reason
i love DBZ as much as the next person but super saiyan god for goku

ive watch all of DB,DBZ, an gt an im honestly tired of goku basically being the first to do everything.hes always the strongest,almost always k!lls the main villian an hes become kinda stale.i understand hes a super duper good guy but dam it would be cool to see a twist like goku losing his mind for a bit an having to f!ght the z f!ghters.something refreshing an new something we havent seen before or something they havent written all ready.

after goku becomes a god then what....rinse an repeat cause he already is a god
 02-27-2013, 01:19 PMonline - #20
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18 space
avatar
space
$13,503 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dman 4901
i love DBZ as much as the next person but super saiyan god for goku

ive watch all of DB,DBZ, an gt an im honestly tired of goku basically being the first to do everything.hes always the strongest,almost always k!lls the main villian an hes become kinda stale.i understand hes a super duper good guy but dam it would be cool to see a twist like goku losing his mind for a bit an having to f!ght the z f!ghters.something refreshing an new something we havent seen before or something they havent written all ready.

after goku becomes a god then what....rinse an repeat cause he already is a god




Like every other anime or any other type of action show for that matter
 

Home > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
38 viewing
rapist tyga gets ready to get rid of the kylie curse
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
35 viewing
BOX Mayweather Brings Back Cutman Rafael Garcia For Pac..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
27 viewing
Image inside Portuguese Canadian singer-songwriter Nelly Furtado
63 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Video inside I love watching rappers recording process.
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Big Sean Can't Yawn  
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA Rest In Peace Mike Conley, Time of Death: 3rd quarter ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside These Kids Aint Scared of Nobody  
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside ATL Hamburger Victim Speaks Out On Her Friends Jump..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Image inside MC Nitty Scott  
48 comments
@eyecandy


contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   mobile   |   privacy statement   |  © BX 1998-end of time.