b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

New Creepy Poster for "Sinister"


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 New Creepy Poster for "Sinister"
 09-08-2012, 01:22 PMonline - #41
r.burgundy 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$32,402 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RYLNYC
The whole "writer moves into a haunted house" concept is a bit dated, but this does look dope as f-ck.

And "Cabin in the Woods" is one of the most overrated movies I've ever seen, it was so f-ckin' stupid. Had potential too, but the further it got into it, the more ridiculous it became. How it got a 7+ rating from 10,000+ people is beyond me.
that was tha point of it.it was almost like a satire
 09-08-2012, 01:37 PMaway - #42
KnightOfTears 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,878 | POWERFUL
Cabin in the Woods was a fun movie. This looks more....well...Sinister...for lack of a better word...lol. I like these creepy a$s possession/paranormal movies. Still gotta see The Possession.
 09-08-2012, 01:47 PMaway - #43
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
that was tha point of it.it was almost like a satire
The ending alone proves this movie didn't take itself too seriously. I can see why people would not like this movie if they were suspecting straight horror but its hard to even consider this a horror movie.
 09-08-2012, 01:48 PMaway - #44
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnightOfTears
Cabin in the Woods was a fun movie. This looks more....well...Sinister...for lack of a better word...lol. I like these creepy a$s possession/paranormal movies. Still gotta see The Possession.
Sinister seems to be the only way to describe this film lol.
 09-08-2012, 01:57 PMaway - #45
Fresh Whyte|B 652 heat pts652

  d 
space
$38,227 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Thworldisyours
Poster aint that creepy.

But I'm a sick #### doe
Look at The Trailer then Look At The Poster. [spoiler - register to view].

Lowkey Creepy When You Know He Uses Images As A Gateway.
 09-08-2012, 02:04 PMaway - #46
dj X 16 heat pts16

  d 
space
$14,251 | POWERFUL
Meh!! it will probably be dissapointing
 09-08-2012, 03:45 PMaway - #47
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Legit1
#### look weak
Your s3x game is weak
 09-08-2012, 03:51 PMaway - #48
Bkjj11 425 heat pts425

  d 
space
$43,073 | POWERFUL
oh ####, when is it droppin lol.
 09-08-2012, 04:02 PMonline - #49
Trill Livin 47 heat pts47

  d 
space
$11,805 | POWERFUL
 09-08-2012, 04:04 PMaway - #50
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bkjj11
oh ####, when is it droppin lol.
October 5th nationwide
 09-08-2012, 04:24 PMaway - #51
cellycel 

  d 
space
$934 | 2357768
cant wait to see this
 09-08-2012, 05:45 PMaway - #52
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thworldisyours
poster aint that creepy.

But i'm a sick #### doe
real talk, sick ni##as unite
 09-08-2012, 05:46 PMaway - #53
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Fresh Whyte
Look at The Trailer then Look At The Poster. [spoiler - register to view].

Lowkey Creepy When You Know He Uses Images As A Gateway.
I DONT GIVE A MOTHER ####



BRING ON THE ####ING GHOULS







ALL DEMONS ON EARTH SCARED OF A REAL ni##a
 09-08-2012, 06:40 PMaway - #54
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Minister
I DONT GIVE A MOTHER ####



BRING ON THE ####ING GHOULS







ALL DEMONS ON EARTH SCARED OF A REAL ni##a
 09-08-2012, 10:10 PMaway - #55
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$11,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
that was tha point of it.it was almost like a satire
Originally Posted by Nest
The ending alone proves this movie didn't take itself too seriously. I can see why people would not like this movie if they were suspecting straight horror but its hard to even consider this a horror movie.
That's exactly what I meant. Nothing from the original trailers/posters hinted that it was gonna be some off the wall flick like that -- I was expecting a legit horror flick.

It was a decent movie if you're into that kind of nonsense, but I felt ripped off. Similar to "Drive" -- the movie itself was decent, but the false advertising made it terrible.
 09-08-2012, 11:07 PMaway - #56
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by RYLNYC
That's exactly what I meant. Nothing from the original trailers/posters hinted that it was gonna be some off the wall flick like that -- I was expecting a legit horror flick.

It was a decent movie if you're into that kind of nonsense, but I felt ripped off. Similar to "Drive" -- the movie itself was decent, but the false advertising made it terrible.
I know what you mean. It's one of those rare films where if somebody actually ruined the story for you, you would somehow like it even more when you watched than you would have if they didnt tell you a single word. I watched it because my friend told me the ending was one of the craziest and coolest things he's seen in awhile. I went in there remembering that and I actually agreed. I definitely would have said "what the #### just happened" otherwise though.
 09-09-2012, 12:21 AMaway - #57
bigdog232 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,336 | 6901744
dat shyt dont look scary....




















































SYKE...
 09-09-2012, 12:34 AMaway - #58
Nest 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,876 | POWERFUL
^^^ So far the response from you guys is great. I'm praying this one isnt a letdown.
 09-09-2012, 04:25 AMaway - #59
shellz386 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$2,770 | 16155218
based off of all the replies in this thread, i watched "the cabin in the woods" and i liked it a lot

thanks yall
 09-09-2012, 07:34 AMaway - #60
Knowledgeable 23 heat pts23

  d 
space
$8,242 | POWERFUL
looks pretty damn good...
 


 



Image inside  Migos donate to local high school in Atlanta
100 comments
Video inside  Plies speaking FACTS ❗️❗️&..
64 comments
NFL Boomer Esiason says NFL should fine richard sherman for ..
62 comments
 Image(s) inside What If Michael Jackson
New reply 3 minutes ago - 51 comments - by ZoneOut
  J. Cole Turning His Childhood Home Into A Rent-free Sa...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 94 comments - by ColdOne87
 BOX Mayweather & Pacquiao Both In Attendance At The He...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 132 comments - by Hydroman
 Video inside When You're In A Relationship And A Pretty Girl Walks By
New reply 16 minutes ago - 129 comments - by grapedrank
 NFL I'm Here So I Won't Get Fined
New reply 7 minutes ago - 199 comments - by Bkjj11
 Article inside Young Thug To Lil Wayne - "yea Ima Be At Liv Toni...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 64 comments - by GroovyJay
 Article inside The Witcher 3: 1080p/30fps On Ps4, 900p/30fps On Xbox ...
New reply 10 minutes ago - 108 comments - by Ole-G
 Video inside First Fantastic Four Trailer.
New reply 32 minutes ago - 177 comments - by FEDORER
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,931 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,906 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

 Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.