This is BX @ Boxden.com

Netflix New Releases for August 13th, 2013

topic by CTR - 08-13-2013, 08:31 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

Here's the full list of new Netflix DVDs this week (Detailed List Below): 42, Olympus Has Fallen, The Big Wedding, Emperor, Bullet to the Head, The Hot Flashes, Dog Pound, I k!lled My Mother, Hatchet III, Errors of the Human Body, Super Storm, Detour, The Company You Keep, A Band Called de@th, Reality, The Deep, and What Maisie Knew.
Interesting streaming releases include Antiviral, Erased, Arbitrage, My Amityville Horror, andHarland Williams: A Force of Nature.

Latest Movies Hot Topics Ľ   share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

42 comments for "Netflix New Releases for August 13th, 2013"

08-13-2013, 08:33 PMaway - #2
CTR 376 heat pts376

d 
space
$2,979 | POWERFUL
Netflix New Releases for August 13th, 2013 (Full List)

Justice and revenge go hand in hand in this thriller, which follows a young New York cop and an experienced hit man as they team up to track down and take out an enemy they have in common -- the person responsible for slaying their partners.
Director Antoine Fuqua's action thriller stars Gerard Butler as a disgraced Secret Service agent who must come to the rescue when Korean terrorists descend on the White House and take the president hostage.

A long-divorced couple feigns years of wedded bliss to please a special guest at their son's nuptials: his birth mother. As the hoax spins out of control among family and friends, it leaves behind a poignant and funny tale about the ties that bind.

A group of middle-aged women -- all former basketball champs -- come together to challenge the current all-star high school team in a fun-filled, fast-paced tournament to raise money for bre@st cancer prevention.

This biopic focuses on the relationship between baseball icon Jackie Robinson and Brooklyn Dodgers general manager Branch Rickey, who signed Robinson and in 1947 made him the first black Major League Baseball player of the modern era.

At a spirit-crushing juvenile correctional facility, teenage offenders Butch, Davis and Angel desperately struggle to steer clear of trouble while simultaneously confronting violent challenges from aggressive inmates and abusive adults.

As World War II ends, Gen. MacArthur oversees Japan's surrender, an act that dispels the nation's centuries-old beliefs about its emperor. With the eyes of the world -- and history -- upon them, MacArthur and his protégé will change Japan forever.

This semiautobiographical drama chronicles the caustic relationship between gay teenager Hubert and his overburdened mother Chantale, who grapple with the notion that although they can't seem to live together, they're not sure they can live apart.

Based on a true story, this affecting drama depicts the sinking of an Icelandic fishing trawler and the lone crewmember whose will to survive kept him alive as he swam six hours through frigid and roiling waters to reach safety.

In this updated rendering of the timeless Henry James novel, a perceptive 6-year-old girl becomes a bargaining tool when she gets caught in the midst of a toxic custody f!ght between her self-seeking, childish parents.

Picking up where Hatchet II left off, the third chapter of this grizzly horror series follows Marybeth on her continuing quest to avenge her family's de@th at the hands of "Bayou Butcher" Victor Crowley.

After his infant son dies from a rare genetic mutation, Dr. Geoff Burton moves to Germany to continue his work on a regenerative drug that might have saved the boy's life. But he soon suspects that something is afoot with his new colleagues.

When Jupiter's Great Red Spot suddenly disappears, it triggers furious storms and cyclones that destroy America's major cities. But a detention-bound teen with an extraordinary science project may have the answer that could halt Earth's annihilation.

Trapped inside his car by a mud slide, smooth-talking Jackson Alder suddenly finds himself in a situation he can't talk his way out of. With no hope of rescue, he must defy the odds, battling Mother Nature for his survival.

Robert Redford stars as Jim Grant, a lawyer and single dad who has to go on the lam after a reporter identifies him as a long-sought U.S. terrorist. As the journalist locates more of Grant's old contacts, his guilt begins to appear less certain.

Blending a larger-than-life family story and a rock documentary, this film follows David, Bobby and Dannis Hackney, three teenage brothers from Detroit who founded the band de@th, commonly regarded as the first black punk group, in the early 1970s.

When Jupiter's Great Red Spot suddenly disappears, it triggers furious storms and cyclones that destroy America's major cities. But a detention-bound teen with an extraordinary science project may have the answer that could halt Earth's annihilation.

Jovial fishmonger and small-time con artist Luciano hopes to enrich his humble family by participating in the Italian version of "Big Brother," but his obsession with appearing to be an ideal contestant soon has his family doubting his sanity.

08-13-2013, 08:53 PMaway - #3
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Anyone who hasn't seen Arbitrage that was a pretty FUHKIN good movie. Lol
I would suggest you watch that FUHKIN ####!
 08-13-2013, 09:24 PMaway - #4
LowaEastSide5 121 heat pts121

d 
space
$20,521 | POWERFUL
half of these shyts suck
 08-13-2013, 11:00 PMaway - #5
Hieroglyphic 73 heat pts73

d 
space
$13,144 | POWERFUL
Recently re-subscribed to the Blu-Ray mail-in service, but none of these catch my eye.
 08-13-2013, 11:56 PMaway - #6
Smoov Deezy 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,144 | 4887567
might watch 42...
 08-14-2013, 12:23 AMaway - #7
AC SLATER 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$28,750 | POWERFUL
Harland Williams is hilarious. Gotta check that out.
 08-14-2013, 09:15 PMaway - #8
waytoomuch 2 heat pts

d 
space
$13,994 | POWERFUL
netflix fell off sumthin serious. they took a whole buncha #### off there. they didnt even hav ####in "dennis the menace up there" 2 reminisce on instead they gave me an "explore related to" list of movies that mite b close 2 wut i wuz searchin 4.

Last edited by waytoomuch; 08-14-2013 at 09:17 PM..
 08-14-2013, 09:17 PMaway - #9
KING JAYY 276 heat pts276

d 
space
$28,453 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by waytoomuch
man netflix fell off sumthin serious. they took a whole buncha #### off there.
Right im about to cancel my ####
 08-14-2013, 09:19 PMaway - #10
!LL MuZ!k 3 heat pts

d 
space
$731 | 3167177
when are they getting Martinn and Seinfield?
 08-14-2013, 09:23 PMaway - #11
pbballin 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$7,771 | POWERFUL
Any full list of movies streaming now?
 08-14-2013, 09:23 PMonline - #12
Funeral James 23 heat pts23

d 
space
$15,479 | POWERFUL
Never heard of these
 08-14-2013, 09:26 PMonline - #13
Aces Up 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$2,713 | POWERFUL
Once I'm done watching Alphas and Burn Notice I'm done ####ing with Netflix. They took too much #### off of there. Law & Order seasons 1-7 was the last straw.
 08-14-2013, 09:31 PMaway - #14
Creatividy 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$1,628 | 12089667
Netflix will be the GOAT if they have Martin, Rush Hour 1 & 2, Fresh Prince, Ace Ventura (both movies) Home Improvement, Boy Meets World, The Matrix collection, Smart Guy, Even Stevens, In living Color, the complete series of Supernatural, Ridiculousness, and The Wayans Bros.

but of course it'll probably never happen...

Last edited by Creatividy; 08-14-2013 at 09:34 PM..
 08-14-2013, 09:33 PMaway - #15
Universal~Mind 56 heat pts56

d 
space
$11,586 | POWERFUL
Arbitrage is great i agree.... a bit crazy but great!

And Netflix doesn't suck, you ni##as just watch lame ####.... I like that netflix has hole in the wall greatness. From movies to docs..... #### ya'll ni##as.
 08-14-2013, 09:33 PMaway - #16
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts

d 
space
$10,934 | POWERFUL
I wish they'd update their stand-up comedy section. They barely update at all nowadays and when they do, it's mostly crap like this.

Unfortunately, none of the competition is doing much better. Amazon Prime is dope, but they charge per-movie/show usually.
 08-14-2013, 09:56 PMaway - #17
DSmith93 371 heat pts371

d 
space
$9,035 | POWERFUL
netflix stock going down because of greedy studios trying bank every dollars

since i'm catching up on breaking bad, netflix doing wonders for me right now

i don't think it fully suck, they still have some good options, some of the choices you gotta be open to it, never know you might end up liking something you would never imagine
 08-14-2013, 09:57 PMaway - #18
NATOMAS 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$1,046 | 11096303
Originally Posted by Universal~Mind
Arbitrage is great i agree.... a bit crazy but great!

And Netflix doesn't suck, you ni##as just watch lame ####.... I like that netflix has hole in the wall greatness. From movies to docs..... #### ya'll ni##as.
i've seen damn near all the docs and they took out the ones i was planning on watching.

they about to fall off to a competitor soon
 08-14-2013, 10:00 PMaway - #19
Pdubbz 

d 
space
$978 | 3455739
Netflix could and should be alot better!they are doing better with their tv series though.They need more Anime Movies.The selection of anime seriescould be better but it's not terrible but the Anime Movie selection is so small.You would also think they would have alot more newer Movie selection also,they hardly ever update and when they do it's mostly B rated movies.I'm not sayin that they should put Movies on there as soon as they go to Dvd but if the movies makes it's way on to HBO or other Movie Channels than Netfix should be able to show some/most of them!
 08-14-2013, 11:40 PMaway - #20
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,317 | 13659068
Netflix need to add The Wire Season and Both Hidden Colors series (Tariq Nasheed joints! I got part 2 to Hidden Colors!)!!!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
70 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
60 comments
Coming soon to Xbox One Preview: An exclusive first look at EA ..
71 comments
 Video inside Man On 6 Train Starts Drawing Everybody On The Train A...
New reply 10 seconds ago - 57 comments - by local celebrity
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 8 minutes ago - 101 comments - by Mutant Boy
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Sonís 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 37 seconds ago - 76 comments - by Whoo
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 9 minutes ago - 208 comments - by WizLatifa
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 2 minutes ago - 140 comments - by Muunsta
 Video inside Def Jam: Fight For Ny" Was Blazin' Out Of Control
New reply 11 minutes ago - 52 comments - by Doc Logical
 NFL Sherman Responds To Patrick Peterson's "you Mad B...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 108 comments - by st21
 NBA Is This Nigga Josh Gordon Serious B?
New reply 15 minutes ago - 55 comments - by Trapaveli

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX | none new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.