Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now popular now #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Mega Movie List: Movies Coming Out In the Future (2011-2016)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
224 viewing
Image inside The Clinton Body Count  
46 comments
most viewed right now
60 viewing
 Article inside Katy Perry asked that the trash be removed from t..
62 comments

top in section
18 viewing
 Image inside Trap God Gucci Mane releases artwork for next five pr..
top in hiphop
top in section
20 viewing
 Image inside Afro Perm: Asian People With Kinky Hairstyles
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Mega Movie List: Movies Coming Out In the Future (2011-2016)
Unread 02-21-2011, 03:49 PMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #1
37997 pageviews
48 comments


GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
avatar space
GETuONE
space
$4,469 | POWERFUL

MOVIES ARE NOT IN RELEASE ORDER, JUST BY CATEGORIZED BY YEAR
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 20, 2011


2011

30 Minutes or Less (2011)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (2011)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked (2011)
Anguish (2011)
Anonymous (2011)
Area 51 (2011)
Army of Two (2011)
Attack of the k!ller Tomatoes! (2011)
Battle Royale (2011)
World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)
Baywatch (2011)
Bazooka Joe (2011)
Bridesmaids (2011)
Brothers in Arms (2011)
Candy Land (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
Castlevania (2011)
Child's Play (2011)
Clock Tower (2011)
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
Coxblocker (2011)
deathlok (2011)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)
Dragon Hunter: Legend of the Hidden City (2011)
DragonMan and the Poseidon Encounter (2011)
Dredd (2011)
Duke Nukem (2011)
Earthworm Jim (2011)
Fast Five (2011)
Final Destination 5 (2011)
Footloose (2011)
Gamers (2011)
Gilligan's Island (2011)
Grayskull (2011)
Green Lantern (2011)
Hall Pass (2011)
Halloween III (2011)
Hamlet (2011)
Hannibal the Conqueror (2011)
Happy Feet 2 in 3D (2011)
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
Hercules (2011)
Hercules: The Beginning (2011)
Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (2011)
I, Frankenstein (2011)
Immortals (2011)
Infamous (2011)
Johnny English Reborn (2011)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2011)
Juiced (2011)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Locke & Key (2011)
Luke Cage (2011)
Marvin the Martian (2011)
Max Steel (2011)
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
Moby d!ck (2011)
My Idiot Brother (2011)
National Treasure 3 (2011)
Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)
Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
Paul (2011)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Puss in Boots (2011)
Rango (2011)
Real Steel (2011)
Rio (2011)
Rise of the Apes (2011)
Scary Movie 5 (2011)
Scream 4 (2011)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2011)
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2011)
Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)
Sucker Punch (2011)
Super 8 (2011)
Super Troopers 2 (2011)
The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
The Beaver (2011)
The Blob (2011)
The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (2011)
The Doom Patrol (2011)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
The Hands of Shang-Chi (2011)
The Hangover Part II (2011)
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
The Muppets (2011)
The Return of Captain Kidd (2011)
The Rum Diary (2011)
The Smurfs (2011)
The Strangers 2 (2011)
The Suffering (2011)
The Tall Man (2011)
The Three Musketeers (2011)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
The Water Warriors (2011)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011)
Thor (2011)
Tom and Jerry (2011)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
Untitled Chronicles of Ridd!ck Sequel (2011)
Untitled Pee-Wee-Herman Pic (2011)
Wanted 2 (2011)
Warriors (2011)
Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride (2011)
Win Win (2011)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2011)
Your Highness (2011)
Zombieland 2 (2011)

2012

24 (2012)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (2012)
American Pie 4 (2012)
Arrested Development (2012)
Asteroids (2012)
Bad Boys 3 (2012)
Battleship (2012)
Bond 23 (2012)
Brave (2012)
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (2012)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2012)
Constantine 2 (2012)
Damn Yankees (2012)
Dark Shadows (2012)
Deadpool (2012)
Die Hard 5 (2012)
Doctor Strange (2012)
DragonMan: Face of the Unknown (2012)
Driver (2012)
Enchanted 2 (2012)
Excalibur (2012)
Flash Gordon (2012)
Frankenstein (2012)
Friends with Kids (2012)
Gambit (2012)
Gatchaman (2012)
Gears of War (2012)
Get Smart 2 (2012)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
Ghostbusters III (2012)
Goosebumps (2012)
Gravity (2012)
Hairspray 2 (2012)
Halo (2012)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2012)
Hellraiser (2012)
Hitman 2 (2012)
How Starbucks Saved My Life (2012)
I, Robot 2 (2012)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
Indiana Jones 5 (2012)
Iron Fist (2012)
Jason and the Argonauts: The Kingdom of Hades (2012)
Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse (2012)
John Carter of Mars (2012)
Joust (2012)
Just Cause (2012)
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (2012)
King Lear (2012)
Knight Rider (2012)
Kung Fu Hustle 2 (2012)
Lincoln (2012)
Logan's Run (2012)
Looper (2012)
Mad Max: Fury Road (2012)
Madagascar 3 (2012)
Mass Effect (2012)
Men in Black III (2012)
Metal Gear Solid (2012)
Micronauts (2012)
Monsters Inc. 2 (2012)
Nick Fury (2012)
Prometheus (2012)
R.I.P.D. (2012)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Shadow of the Colossus (2012)
Sin City 2 (2012)
Sinbad (2012)
Skyline 2 (2012)
Sober Buddies (2012)
Spy Hunter (2012)
Superman: Man of Steel (2012)
Ted (2012)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Avenged (2012)
The Avengers (2012)
The Berenstain Bears (2012)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Dictator (2012)
The Expendables II (2012)
The Hobbit: Part 1 (2012)
The Jetsons (2012)
The NeverEnding Story (2012)
The Ring 3D (2012)
The Sims (2012)
The Three Stooges (2012)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
The Wolverine (2012)
Thundercats (2012)
Underworld 4: New Dawn (2012)
Untitled Eddie Murphy/Romeo and Juliet Project (2012)
Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel (2012)
Untitled Lara Croft Tomb Raider Project (2012)
Untitled Lemony Snicket Sequel (2012)
Untitled Les Grossman Project (2012)
Untitled Monopoly Project (2012)
Untitled Ouija Project (2012)
Untitled Star Trek Sequel (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure (2012)
Venom (2012)
Wanted 3 (2012)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 (2012)
World War Z (2012)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
Yellow Submarine (2012)
Zoolander 2 (2012)

2013

2-Face (2013)
28 Months Later (2013)
Akira (2013)
Alien Legion (2013)
Aquaman (2013)
Austin Powers 4 (2013)
BioShock (2013)
Bizarro Superman (2013)
Black Hole (2013)
Clue (2013)
Creature from the Black Lagoon (2013)
Dead Space (2013)
Despicable Me 2 (2013)
Ender's Game (2013)
Entourage (2013)
Escape from New York (2013)
Evil Dead IV (2013)
Fantastic Four (2013)
Green Lantern 2 (2013)
Gump & Co. (2013)
Hancock 2 (2013)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2013)
I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President (2013)
Independence Day 2 (2013)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013)
Jumper 2 (2013)
Justice League: Mortal (2013)
Kane & Lynch (2013)
Lost Planet (2013)
MacGyver (2013)
Mai, the Psychic Girl (2013)
Maleficent (2013)
Maximum Ride (2013)
Memphis (2013)
Metal Men (2013)
Monsterpocalypse (2013)
Mortal Kombat (2013)
Old School Dos (2013)
One Thousand A.E. (2013)
Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (2013)
Poltergeist (2013)
Popeye (2013)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! (2013)
RoboCop (2013)
Runaways (2013)
Snow and the Seven (2013)
Splinter Cell (2013)
Stretch Armstrong (2013)
Teen Titans (2013)
The Birds (2013)
The Brazilian Job (2013)
The Devil in the White City (2013)
The Flash (2013)
The Hardy Men (2013)
The Hobbit: Part 2 (2013)
The Karate Kid 2 (2013)
The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (2013)
The Toxic Avenger (2013)
Top Gun 2 (2013)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2013)
Untitled 12-Year Richard Linklater Project (2013)
Untitled I Am Legend Prequel (2013)
Untitled Sherlock Holmes Project (2013)
Untitled Spawn Reboot (2013)
Untitled Taken Sequel (2013)
Untitled Third Tintin Film (2013)
Warcraft (2013)
Where's Waldo? (2013)
Xerxes (2013)

2014

Ant-Man (2014)
Avatar 2 (2014)
Beverly Hills Cop IV (2014)
Godzilla (2014)
Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2014)
Highlander (2014)
Independence Day 3 (2014)
Kill Bill: Vol. 3 (2014)
King Dork (2014)
Pirates of the Caribbean 6 (2014)
Silver Surfer (2014)
Sub-Mariner (2014)
Terminator 5 (2014)
The Addams Family (2014)
The Punisher (2014)
Untitled Cloverfield Sequel (2014)
Untitled Daredevil Reboot (2014)
Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project (2014)

2015
Avatar 3 (2015)
Wonder Woman (2015)
2016
Battle Angel (2016)


Source: Movies Coming Out in the Near Future

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-21-2011 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: Changing the Title
Reply With Quote
The Following BX resident gave props to GetuOne (Sent To 5,597 Subscribers)  HOT TOPIC  (02-21-2011)

48 comments for "Mega Movie List: Movies Coming Out In the Future (2011-2016)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -


Unread 02-21-2011, 04:27 PMJoined Jul 2005 - away - #2
Fillo  space
avatar space
AuthentiK
space
$1,134 | 930554
Lots to look forward too, personally hoping on the Metal Gear Solid one being true
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 04:35 PMJoined Aug 2005 - away - #3
Okay.Player 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Intricate and Intelligent
space
$1,002 | 1563346
Originally Posted by GetuOne
MOVIES ARE NOT IN RELEASE ORDER, JUST BY CATEGORIZED BY YEAR
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 20, 2011


2011

30 Minutes or Less (2011)
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (2011)
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chip-Wrecked (2011)
Anguish (2011)
Anonymous (2011)
Area 51 (2011)
Army of Two (2011)
Attack of the k!ller Tomatoes! (2011)
Battle Royale (2011)
World Invasion: Battle LA (2011)
Baywatch (2011)
Bazooka Joe (2011)
Bridesmaids (2011)
Brothers in Arms (2011)
Candy Land (2011)
Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)
Cars 2 (2011)
Castlevania (2011)
Child's Play (2011)
Clock Tower (2011)
Conan the Barbarian (2011)
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)
Coxblocker (2011)
deathlok (2011)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)
Dragon Hunter: Legend of the Hidden City (2011)
DragonMan and the Poseidon Encounter (2011)
Dredd (2011)
Duke Nukem (2011)
Earthworm Jim (2011)
Fast Five (2011)
Final Destination 5 (2011)
Footloose (2011)
Gamers (2011)
Gilligan's Island (2011)
Grayskull (2011)
Green Lantern (2011)
Hall Pass (2011)
Halloween III (2011)
Hamlet (2011)
Hannibal the Conqueror (2011)
Happy Feet 2 in 3D (2011)
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)
Hercules (2011)
Hercules: The Beginning (2011)
Hobo with a Shotgun (2011)
Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil (2011)
I, Frankenstein (2011)
Immortals (2011)
Infamous (2011)
Johnny English Reborn (2011)
Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2011)
Juiced (2011)
Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)
Locke & Key (2011)
Luke Cage (2011)
Marvin the Martian (2011)
Max Steel (2011)
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
Moby d!ck (2011)
My Idiot Brother (2011)
National Treasure 3 (2011)
Not Another Not Another Movie (2011)
Paranormal Activity 3 (2011)
Paul (2011)
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Puss in Boots (2011)
Rango (2011)
Real Steel (2011)
Rio (2011)
Rise of the Apes (2011)
Scary Movie 5 (2011)
Scream 4 (2011)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D (2011)
Sinbad: The Fifth Voyage (2011)
Sleeping Beauty (2011)
Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World (2011)
Sucker Punch (2011)
Super 8 (2011)
Super Troopers 2 (2011)
The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn (2011)
The Beaver (2011)
The Blob (2011)
The Cabin in the Woods (2011)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair (2011)
The Doom Patrol (2011)
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
The Hands of Shang-Chi (2011)
The Hangover Part II (2011)
The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) (2011)
The Muppets (2011)
The Return of Captain Kidd (2011)
The Rum Diary (2011)
The Smurfs (2011)
The Strangers 2 (2011)
The Suffering (2011)
The Tall Man (2011)
The Three Musketeers (2011)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
The Water Warriors (2011)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (2011)
Thor (2011)
Tom and Jerry (2011)
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
Untitled Chronicles of Ridd!ck Sequel (2011)
Untitled Pee-Wee-Herman Pic (2011)
Wanted 2 (2011)
Warriors (2011)
Wild Hogs 2: Bachelor Ride (2011)
Win Win (2011)
Winnie the Pooh (2011)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
xXx: The Return of Xander Cage (2011)
Your Highness (2011)
Zombieland 2 (2011)

2012

24 (2012)
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 (2012)
American Pie 4 (2012)
Arrested Development (2012)
Asteroids (2012)
Bad Boys 3 (2012)
Battleship (2012)
Bond 23 (2012)
Brave (2012)
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (2012)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (2012)
Constantine 2 (2012)
Damn Yankees (2012)
Dark Shadows (2012)
Deadpool (2012)
Die Hard 5 (2012)
Doctor Strange (2012)
DragonMan: Face of the Unknown (2012)
Driver (2012)
Enchanted 2 (2012)
Excalibur (2012)
Flash Gordon (2012)
Frankenstein (2012)
Friends with Kids (2012)
Gambit (2012)
Gatchaman (2012)
Gears of War (2012)
Get Smart 2 (2012)
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012)
Ghostbusters III (2012)
Goosebumps (2012)
Gravity (2012)
Hairspray 2 (2012)
Halo (2012)
Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters (2012)
Hellraiser (2012)
Hitman 2 (2012)
How Starbucks Saved My Life (2012)
I, Robot 2 (2012)
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)
Indiana Jones 5 (2012)
Iron Fist (2012)
Jason and the Argonauts: The Kingdom of Hades (2012)
Jay and Seth vs. the Apocalypse (2012)
John Carter of Mars (2012)
Joust (2012)
Just Cause (2012)
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall (2012)
King Lear (2012)
Knight Rider (2012)
Kung Fu Hustle 2 (2012)
Lincoln (2012)
Logan's Run (2012)
Looper (2012)
Mad Max: Fury Road (2012)
Madagascar 3 (2012)
Mass Effect (2012)
Men in Black III (2012)
Metal Gear Solid (2012)
Micronauts (2012)
Monsters Inc. 2 (2012)
Nick Fury (2012)
Prometheus (2012)
R.I.P.D. (2012)
Rock of Ages (2012)
Shadow of the Colossus (2012)
Sin City 2 (2012)
Sinbad (2012)
Skyline 2 (2012)
Sober Buddies (2012)
Spy Hunter (2012)
Superman: Man of Steel (2012)
Ted (2012)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)
The Avenged (2012)
The Avengers (2012)
The Berenstain Bears (2012)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
The Dictator (2012)
The Expendables II (2012)
The Hobbit: Part 1 (2012)
The Jetsons (2012)
The NeverEnding Story (2012)
The Ring 3D (2012)
The Sims (2012)
The Three Stooges (2012)
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (2012)
The Wolverine (2012)
Thundercats (2012)
Underworld 4: New Dawn (2012)
Untitled Eddie Murphy/Romeo and Juliet Project (2012)
Untitled G.I. Joe Sequel (2012)
Untitled Lara Croft Tomb Raider Project (2012)
Untitled Lemony Snicket Sequel (2012)
Untitled Les Grossman Project (2012)
Untitled Monopoly Project (2012)
Untitled Ouija Project (2012)
Untitled Star Trek Sequel (2012)
The Adventures of Tintin: Red Rackham's Treasure (2012)
Venom (2012)
Wanted 3 (2012)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit 2 (2012)
World War Z (2012)
Wrath of the Titans (2012)
Yellow Submarine (2012)
Zoolander 2 (2012)

2013

2-Face (2013)
28 Months Later (2013)
Akira (2013)
Alien Legion (2013)
Aquaman (2013)
Austin Powers 4 (2013)
BioShock (2013)
Bizarro Superman (2013)
Black Hole (2013)
Clue (2013)
Creature from the Black Lagoon (2013)
Dead Space (2013)
Despicable Me 2 (2013)
Ender's Game (2013)
Entourage (2013)
Escape from New York (2013)
Evil Dead IV (2013)
Fantastic Four (2013)
Green Lantern 2 (2013)
Gump & Co. (2013)
Hancock 2 (2013)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2013)
I Am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to Be Your Class President (2013)
Independence Day 2 (2013)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral (2013)
Jumper 2 (2013)
Justice League: Mortal (2013)
Kane & Lynch (2013)
Lost Planet (2013)
MacGyver (2013)
Mai, the Psychic Girl (2013)
Maleficent (2013)
Maximum Ride (2013)
Memphis (2013)
Metal Men (2013)
Monsterpocalypse (2013)
Mortal Kombat (2013)
Old School Dos (2013)
One Thousand A.E. (2013)
Oz (2013)
Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013)
Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (2013)
Poltergeist (2013)
Popeye (2013)
Ripley's Believe It or Not! (2013)
RoboCop (2013)
Runaways (2013)
Snow and the Seven (2013)
Splinter Cell (2013)
Stretch Armstrong (2013)
Teen Titans (2013)
The Birds (2013)
The Brazilian Job (2013)
The Devil in the White City (2013)
The Flash (2013)
The Hardy Men (2013)
The Hobbit: Part 2 (2013)
The Karate Kid 2 (2013)
The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (2013)
The Toxic Avenger (2013)
Top Gun 2 (2013)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2013)
Untitled 12-Year Richard Linklater Project (2013)
Untitled I Am Legend Prequel (2013)
Untitled Sherlock Holmes Project (2013)
Untitled Spawn Reboot (2013)
Untitled Taken Sequel (2013)
Untitled Third Tintin Film (2013)
Warcraft (2013)
Where's Waldo? (2013)
Xerxes (2013)

2014

Ant-Man (2014)
Avatar 2 (2014)
Beverly Hills Cop IV (2014)
Godzilla (2014)
Hercules: The Thracian Wars (2014)
Highlander (2014)
Independence Day 3 (2014)
Kill Bill: Vol. 3 (2014)
King Dork (2014)
Pirates of the Caribbean 6 (2014)
Silver Surfer (2014)
Sub-Mariner (2014)
Terminator 5 (2014)
The Addams Family (2014)
The Punisher (2014)
Untitled Cloverfield Sequel (2014)
Untitled Daredevil Reboot (2014)
Untitled Loch Ness Monster Project (2014)

2015
Avatar 3 (2015)
Wonder Woman (2015)
2016
Battle Angel (2016)


Source:
I love you and hate you for this at the same time. I cant wait for all these new movies to comeout. But at the same time. I have to WAIT for all these movies. I shouldnt have scrolled down.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 04:39 PMJoined May 2010 - away - #4
freshprinceoba 17 heat pts17 space
avatar space
VIP Member
space
$6,298 | POWERFUL
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)

Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 04:39 PMJoined Jun 2010 - away - #5
The Insomniac 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Two is better than one
space
$915 | 12479212
Sooooooooo...........................M.night doesnt plan on redeeming himself with Book 2 of The last Airbender?
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 04:45 PMJoined Feb 2010 - away - #6
Chi city Che 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$1,189 | 4227896
this list shoulda had posters b**ch
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 04:45 PMJoined Feb 2005 - away - #7
Dillinger805 4 heat pts space
avatar space
*Man On The Moon*
space
$6,315 | POWERFUL
it would be nice if they make all those but i got feeling alot of those wont be out
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:03 PMJoined Sep 2009 - away - #8
29 26 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,283 | POWERFUL
Attack of the k!ller tomatoes? wasn't that an old cartoon??
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:07 PMJoined Dec 2007 - away - #9
|JOHN|  space
avatar space
YOUR LAST LEGAL DRUG
space
$1,082 | 3329781
wow, lots of great movies coming soon
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:10 PMJoined Feb 2008 - away - #10
tdnupe3 5 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$2,674 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Dillinger805
it would be nice if they make all those but i got feeling alot of those wont be out
well duh, the world is ending in 2012
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:13 PMJoined Apr 2008 - on now - #11
portis187 22 heat pts22 space
avatar space
Silky Johnson
space
$5,345 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 29 26
Attack of the k!ller tomatoes? wasn't that an old cartoon??
wasn't it an old nintendo video game also
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:15 PMJoined Feb 2011 - away - #12
GetuOne 73 heat pts73 space
avatar space
GETuONE
space
$4,469 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Chi city Che
this list shoulda had posters b**ch

Half of this s**t is still on the drawing board I can make some posters for you if you can't read and like pictures.

Last edited by GetuOne; 02-21-2011 at 05:18 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:35 PMJoined Jan 2010 - away - #13
beast mode 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
FINALS MVP!!!
space
$11,187 | POWERFUL
no jurrasic park 4????
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 05:59 PMJoined Aug 2005 - away - #14
Okay.Player 1 heat pts space
avatar space
Intricate and Intelligent
space
$1,002 | 1563346
attack of the k!ller tomatoes was the f**king s**t back in the day. games, movies, and cartoons. you bx n*ggas young!







[url="

()


"]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/video-game-screwattack/60662

Last edited by Okay.Player; 02-21-2011 at 06:07 PM..
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:33 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #15
Motivated 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
childs play and castlevania...even though i never played the game but still.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:35 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #16
Motivated 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
wait 28 months later? :lostit0:

Jeeper creepers 3 also? man oh man
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:38 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #17
Motivated 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
:celebrate0: spawn AND GODZILLA? I think I might just start like going back to the movies again.
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:39 PMJoined May 2007 - away - #18
Jeet Kune Do 9 heat pts space
avatar space
i dont eat da b00ty
space
$5,782 | 15611051
gambit?



fo realz?
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 06:43 PMJoined Sep 2008 - away - #19
Motivated 16 heat pts16 space
avatar space
Nation's Capital
space
$21,043 | POWERFUL
tom cruise metal gear solid.......or maybe ben affleck can pull it off...hated dude as an actor until he showed me his ability to throw down in "the town"

bad boys 3?
Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2011, 07:01 PMJoined Nov 2004 - away - #20
creep 14 heat pts14 space
avatar space
Mr. Raider
space
$6,768 | 17640547
looks like will smith is going to be busy.
Reply With Quote
 

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx


 




that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
11 viewing
Video inside The most classic Rap City freestyle ever
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
Video inside Tamar Braxton crying cuz Chris Brown gave her light..
144 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Hov making history again  
541 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside any of you seen dame dash's movie?  
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Mar 29 - March to martial law? Undercover Special Forces t..
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
4 viewing
100: Could you could survive in prison?  
176 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Image inside Moroccan Prince French Montana Responds To Godfath..
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Beats that changed the sound of mainstream hip-hop
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
3 viewing
Video inside Passed Out in the Middle of the Freeway
82 comments
@wild'ish

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time