Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about.

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
191 viewing
 Image inside Meek never showed up in Toronto? - update: he showed
468 comments
most viewed right now
165 viewing
Video inside Birdman Interview with Angie Martinez! Finally Speaks on Lil Wayne & Yo..
347 comments

top in section
135 viewing
 Video inside Birdman's Exclusive Interview With Angie Martinez (Part 2)
top in hiphop
top in section
49 viewing
 Article inside Channing Tatum Exits X-Men Spinoff Gambit
top in movies

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #1
3189 pageviews
17 comments

eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 space
Ballistic Linguistics
space
$2,311 | POWERFUL

With Man of Steel – Zack Snyder’s cinematic reboot of the Superman franchise – in theaters at this point, questions about potential films that’ll follow in its wake seem to be at the forefront of everyone’s mind. Will it be the oft-discussed Justice League film in 2015? Will it be a Batman/Superman crossover? Or will the Warner Bros. powers-that-be forgo all of that in favor of Man of Steel 2?

As with most films, it likely depends on what happens with this one first. Still, Henry Cavill has some ideas of his own about where he’d like to see the DC movie universe go in the next few years (some of which he’s already shared).

On the sort of Man of Steel follow-up Cavill would prefer to see – courtesy of IGN – he said:

“Well, if any of these things were to happen – which I don’t know if they are, I don’t know if they’ve even been spoken about – I think, ultimately, a ‘Justice League’ movie could be fun, but to get to that stage, you have to do other movies in between. You can’t just suddenly have a world full of gods when one god has just arrived.

So – how do you get to that stage? I think a ‘Batman/Superman’ movie would be great because it brings that world together. Whether they’re going to let that happen, I don’t know. But a sequel to continue ['Man of Steel'] would certainly be amazing…and maybe start introducing some other things. Every single one of those…[which comes] next? I don’t know.”

Yes, sure, Henry Cavill says that he’s merely speculating, but it’s hard to believe that he’s heard absolutely nothing about potential Superman-related films that could be coming down the pike if Man of Steel is successful.

Regardless, it seems to be more and more apparent that a Justice League movie coming immediately on the heels of MoS just isn’t in the cards. And Cavill isn’t the only person to downplay the possibility – Zack Snyder also recently indicated that the previously reported 2015 release date is out of the question (while simultaneously voicing excitement about the idea of a Batman/Superman crossover). Might a Batman/Superman – or World’s Finest – film be next in line instead? Is it the most sensible choice?

Fans may recall that a Batman Vs. Superman film was already in the works back in the early 2000s with Wolfgang Petersen directing and Colin Farrell/Christian Bale and Jude Law/Josh Hartnett as Batman and Superman, respectively. The film (which was visually referenced in I Am Legend) was pretty far along when contractual complications forced Petersen to abandon it for the Greek war movie Troy starring Brad Pitt.

‘Batman Vs. Superman’ in ‘I Am Legend’

Going with a Batman/Superman movie after Man of Steel wouldn’t exactly be replicating Marvel’s Phase 1, 2, 3 formula, but it’s a lot more in line with that than moving straight to the team-up payoff like they originally intended to do. And of course, there’s nothing that says Warners can’t have concurrent film productions for the other Justice League members (Flash, Wonder Woman, et cetera) to pad the ranks.

---What Do you think Fam should they wait on the justice league and give us a fu*king epic batman/superman movie first? The picture from I'am legend is so spooky, , wouldent it be something if they managed to release one by the date thats on the poster image

Source:Source Article
2 peeps gave props to eddiefizzle marcchrome (06-27-2013) , hot topic  (06-25-2013)

17 comments for "Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about."

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #2
pootysmack 4 heat pts space
space
$1,627 | 7794440
just make this into a movie

[pic - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '11 - away - #3
Blue Mercury 200 heat pts200 space
OGBluemercury
space
$1,216 | POWERFUL
fu*k that bring LOBO da GAWD in!!

[video - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #4
ThePainkiller 306 heat pts306 space
This is the Pain k!ller
space
$57,145 | POWERFUL
Just give me Kingdom Come or Doom.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - on now - #5
Nothavingit 52 heat pts52 space
I WIll Win
space
$4,690 | POWERFUL
Lobo would be awesome.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #6
STHRNcomfort  space
space
$403 | 336977
DC comics in real life > Marvel in theatres
Unread 2 years agoclass of '06 - away - #7
Mr.Heismen  space
space
$3,159 | 7691953
why dont they just make the superman/batman movie then at the end have bats explain to supes that he's not the only hero thats not from around here and then introduced all the other members from justice league to him and ask him to form a league and be apart of something bigger. Then make the justice league movie and have them take on darksied or something problem solved
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #8
MGz 691 heat pts691 space
space
$6,005 | POWERFUL
I think they should introduced one or two characters during the next man of steel movie...maybe a f!ght scene superman needs helps with...green lantern or aquaman comes to help outta nowhere, like if it's a water scene...then at the end credits of the movie, they introduced batman in a scene where Clark walk in daily planet and someone tells him a person is here to see him and as he is walking up you can only see his back and as he gets close, the guy turns around and introducing himself with the handshake gesture and says "I'm Mr.wayne, but you can call me Bruce"..end scene....that will set up at least 3 main characters....maybe drop one of those characters in between man of steel 2 and the justice league movie
Unread 2 years agoclass of '12 - away - #9
Sha Bello 8 heat pts space
Ether Boy
space
$3,786 | 19426378

[pic - click to view]

Unread 2 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
deLeet 32 heat pts32 space
https://vid.me/Fd2B
space
$20,680 | POWERFUL
Damn forgot about that batman/superman sh*t. I think it's time for both of them on the next one. That sh*t will so huge you don't need indi movies for the weak characters and then straight to JL. Then they can do the indi movies after the success of JL, easier to move IMO.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - away - #11
Account001  space
Narlee
space
$3,126 | 10514532
2nd superman movie... lex deals with wayne and cameo from GL in non superhero form

new batman/nightwing/robin and wanye (think batman beyond with younger wayne) had dealings with aquaman in gotham in 4th batman

Wonder woman film feeling like greek epic intros a young super girl, that cheetah bi*ch, Gods, and parallel universes

Aliens introed in JL film, brings Martian dude, Brainiac and solomon grunda, etc
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #12
hxdubxice  space
dot.
space
$90 | 167444
andremackassi said:
i swear they need to just move all these f*ggot a.ss comic book movie threads to the comic book section...every damn page is filled with superman, batman, wolverine etc...
Is there a comic book section?
Unread 2 years agoclass of '10 - on now - #13
2113 29 heat pts29 space
space
$2,043 | 19470470
andremackassi said:
i swear they need to just move all these f*ggot a.ss comic book movie threads to the comic book section...every damn page is filled with superman, batman, wolverine etc...
Eat a d!ck,I swear you need to move yourself to another section on this site problem solved.

As for this movie,I'd prefer if they did it right and had all the characters in the own movie before introducing JL,not short cuts,do it right.As for a World's Finest movie I think that should come after MOS 2.
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #14
doro85 1 heat pts space
#Bulls
space
$5,496 | 12811341
I say a man of steel 2, and like dude above said, introduce a few people and have Bruce and Clark cross paths in the flick
Unread 2 years agoclass of '04 - away - #15
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133 space
Ballistic Linguistics
space
$2,311 | POWERFUL
pootysmack said:
just make this into a movie

[pic - click to view]

Yea thad be tight or doom or crisis on infinite earths
Unread 2 years agoclass of '07 - away - #16
Bkjj11 967 heat pts967 space
space
$52,532 | POWERFUL
After freddie vs jason I been heard in high school there was suppose to be a batman vs superman movie

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
26 viewing
Video inside 10 Creepiest Pages On Wikipedia
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside The GO-TO Outfit for summer functions
132 comments
@gear
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Image inside Drake and Meek Mill Beef Might Be Over
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
20 viewing
Audio inside Meek Mill - Beautiful Nightmare (Drake Diss)
257 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside THIS BELONGS ON BX!!!! Miss BumBum Football Team!!!
71 comments
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
16 viewing
Drake - Hotline Bling [FIRE!]
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Jul 26 - Florida: Two 14 Year-Old Boys Lost At Sea; Capsized Boat Found, Boys ..
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside God is calling Liam Neeson, He's telling him to come Home
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Video inside Shia Labeouf Has Explosive Altercation W/ Girlfriend Mia Goth;I Would'v..
79 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time