This is BX @ Boxden.com

Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about.

Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about.
topic by eddiefizzle - 06-25-2013, 12:30 PM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

> Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

With Man of Steel – Zack Snyder’s cinematic reboot of the Superman franchise – in theaters at this point, questions about potential films that’ll follow in its wake seem to be at the forefront of everyone’s mind. Will it be the oft-discussed Justice League film in 2015? Will it be a Batman/Superman crossover? Or will the Warner Bros. powers-that-be forgo all of that in favor of Man of Steel 2?

As with most films, it likely depends on what happens with this one first. Still, Henry Cavill has some ideas of his own about where he’d like to see the DC movie universe go in the next few years (some of which he’s already shared).

On the sort of Man of Steel follow-up Cavill would prefer to see – courtesy of IGN – he said:

“Well, if any of these things were to happen – which I don’t know if they are, I don’t know if they’ve even been spoken about – I think, ultimately, a ‘Justice League’ movie could be fun, but to get to that stage, you have to do other movies in between. You can’t just suddenly have a world full of gods when one god has just arrived.

So – how do you get to that stage? I think a ‘Batman/Superman’ movie would be great because it brings that world together. Whether they’re going to let that happen, I don’t know. But a sequel to continue ['Man of Steel'] would certainly be amazing…and maybe start introducing some other things. Every single one of those…[which comes] next? I don’t know.”

Yes, sure, Henry Cavill says that he’s merely speculating, but it’s hard to believe that he’s heard absolutely nothing about potential Superman-related films that could be coming down the pike if Man of Steel is successful.

Regardless, it seems to be more and more apparent that a Justice League movie coming immediately on the heels of MoS just isn’t in the cards. And Cavill isn’t the only person to downplay the possibility – Zack Snyder also recently indicated that the previously reported 2015 release date is out of the question (while simultaneously voicing excitement about the idea of a Batman/Superman crossover). Might a Batman/Superman – or World’s Finest – film be next in line instead? Is it the most sensible choice?

Fans may recall that a Batman Vs. Superman film was already in the works back in the early 2000s with Wolfgang Petersen directing and Colin Farrell/Christian Bale and Jude Law/Josh Hartnett as Batman and Superman, respectively. The film (which was visually referenced in I Am Legend) was pretty far along when contractual complications forced Petersen to abandon it for the Greek war movie Troy starring Brad Pitt.

> Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

‘Batman Vs. Superman’ in ‘I Am Legend’

Going with a Batman/Superman movie after Man of Steel wouldn’t exactly be replicating Marvel’s Phase 1, 2, 3 formula, but it’s a lot more in line with that than moving straight to the team-up payoff like they originally intended to do. And of course, there’s nothing that says Warners can’t have concurrent film productions for the other Justice League members (Flash, Wonder Woman, et cetera) to pad the ranks.

---What Do you think Fam should they wait on the justice league and give us a !!ing epic batman/superman movie first? The picture from I'am legend is so spooky, , wouldent it be something if they managed to release one by the date thats on the poster > Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about. - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Source:Source Article

Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

17 comments for "Man of Steel 2, Batman/Superman and Justice League and a cool pic you forgot about."

06-25-2013, 05:03 PMaway - #2
pootysmack 4 heat pts

d 
space
$1,397 | 6483636
just make this into a movie

06-25-2013, 05:24 PMaway - #3
Blue Mercury 170 heat pts170

d 
space
$983 | POWERFUL
!! that bring LOBO da GAWD in!!

Young Justice Invasion - Lobo versus Batgirl & Wonder Girl - YouTube
 06-25-2013, 08:16 PMaway - #4
ThePainkiller 288 heat pts288

d 
space
$50,000 | POWERFUL
Just give me Kingdom Come or Doom.
 06-25-2013, 10:57 PMaway - #5
Nothavingit 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$3,429 | POWERFUL
Lobo would be awesome.
 06-26-2013, 03:31 AMaway - #6
STHRNcomfort 

d 
space
$388 | 336976
DC comics in real life > Marvel in theatres
 06-26-2013, 02:43 PMaway - #7
Mr.Heismen 

d 
space
$3,099 | 7481948
why dont they just make the superman/batman movie then at the end have bats explain to supes that he's not the only hero thats not from around here and then introduced all the other members from justice league to him and ask him to form a league and be apart of something bigger. Then make the justice league movie and have them take on darksied or something problem solved
 06-26-2013, 03:47 PMonline - #8
MGz 430 heat pts430

d 
space
$4,675 | POWERFUL
I think they should introduced one or two characters during the next man of steel movie...maybe a f!ght scene superman needs helps with...green lantern or aquaman comes to help outta nowhere, like if it's a water scene...then at the end credits of the movie, they introduced batman in a scene where Clark walk in daily planet and someone tells him a person is here to see him and as he is walking up you can only see his back and as he gets close, the guy turns around and introducing himself with the handshake gesture and says "I'm Mr.wayne, but you can call me Bruce"..end scene....that will set up at least 3 main characters....maybe drop one of those characters in between man of steel 2 and the justice league movie
 06-26-2013, 03:58 PMaway - #9
Sha Bello 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,027 | 10542047

06-26-2013, 07:02 PMaway - #10
deLeet 3 heat pts

d 
space
$13,664 | POWERFUL
Damn forgot about that batman/superman !!. I think it's time for both of them on the next one. That !! will so huge you don't need indi movies for the weak characters and then straight to JL. Then they can do the indi movies after the success of JL, easier to move IMO.
 06-26-2013, 07:31 PMaway - #11
Account001 

d 
space
$2,774 | 8466296
2nd superman movie... lex deals with wayne and cameo from GL in non superhero form

new batman/nightwing/robin and wanye (think batman beyond with younger wayne) had dealings with aquaman in gotham in 4th batman

Wonder woman film feeling like greek epic intros a young super girl, that cheetah !!, Gods, and parallel universes

Aliens introed in JL film, brings Martian dude, Brainiac and solomon grunda, etc
 06-26-2013, 08:13 PMaway - #12
andremackassi 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,869 | POWERFUL
i swear they need to just move all these !! a$s comic book movie threads to the comic book section...every damn page is filled with superman, batman, wolverine etc...
 06-26-2013, 08:47 PMaway - #13
hxdubxice 

d 
space
$89 | 167444
Originally Posted by andremackassi
i swear they need to just move all these !! a$s comic book movie threads to the comic book section...every damn page is filled with superman, batman, wolverine etc...
Is there a comic book section?
 06-26-2013, 09:12 PMaway - #14
2113 25 heat pts25

d 
space
$1,329 | 13857389
Originally Posted by andremackassi
Eat a !!,I swear you need to move yourself to another section on this site problem solved.

As for this movie,I'd prefer if they did it right and had all the characters in the own movie before introducing JL,not short cuts,do it right.As for a World's Finest movie I think that should come after MOS 2.
 06-26-2013, 09:16 PMaway - #15
doro85 1 heat pts

d 
space
$4,889 | 11068578
I say a man of steel 2, and like dude above said, introduce a few people and have Bruce and Clark cross paths in the flick
 06-26-2013, 09:19 PMaway - #16
andremackassi 3 heat pts

d 
space
$4,869 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by 2113
Eat a !!,I swear you need to move yourself to another section on this site problem solved.

As for this movie,I'd prefer if they did it right and had all the characters in the own movie before introducing JL,not short cuts,do it right.As for a World's Finest movie I think that should come after MOS 2.
it's so easy pissing you weirdos off you can tell whose pretending to be tough on here... i mean who gets mad cause someone said move these bull!! comic threads to another section?
 06-27-2013, 07:49 PMaway - #17
eddiefizzle 133 heat pts133

d 
space
$1,722 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pootysmack
just make this into a movie

Yea thad be tight or doom or crisis on infinite earths
 06-27-2013, 10:12 PMaway - #18
Bkjj11 152 heat pts152

d 
space
$33,559 | POWERFUL
After freddie vs jason I been heard in high school there was suppose to be a batman vs superman movie

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
PS4 hits 7 million units sold
62 comments
Article inside  Activision indefinitely postpones Xbox One version o..
62 comments
NBA Bill Laimbeer On LeBron's Toughness, Chances Of Three-Pe..
54 comments
 Article inside In Other News Nas Lost Again: Kelis Just Tossed A Few ...
New reply 22 seconds ago - 98 comments - by CrunchTime CDN
 NBA Swaggy P - 'what I'm Gonna Do With This Shouldn't Be L...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 81 comments - by R.O.B
  Chiwire Season 5: Supposedly Durk Got Choked Out By Re...
New reply 43 seconds ago - 86 comments - by HeatMafia410
 NBA Bill Simmons And Jalen Rose Disrespect Duncan And Kobe...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 109 comments - by Hovi Bryant
  G-unit Producer Weighs In On G-unit Beef
New reply 1 minute ago - 85 comments - by A.Dot789
 Image(s) inside The Best Video Game Wingmen/sidekicks
New reply 15 minutes ago - 54 comments - by CadillacVyse
 Article inside Chingy Says A Trans$exual Ruined His Rap Career
New reply 2 minutes ago - 57 comments - by A.Dot789
 NBA Cnn Breaking News: Lebron James Is The Best Nba Player...
New reply 45 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Motion

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,698 fans of BX | none new today 4,653 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.