Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

**Late Pass** The Shield Is Dope As Fuak

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
156 viewing
 Video inside White Girls Kiss Black Guys for the First Time
43 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
116 viewing
 Travi$ Scott - Piss On Your Grave (feat. Kanye West)
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
110 viewing
 Article inside Most Embarrassing Google Search Terms Per State
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
89 viewing
 Video inside Save your Booty-How to protect yourself,first time in prison
101 comments
@misc
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)
 

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 **Late Pass** The Shield Is Dope As Fuak
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #41
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
Another reason I liked Shield was the intro, sh*t was hard and got straight to the point, no 2 or 3 minute sh*t. And then dudes ran all the credits when teh show started, didn't waste no time getting to the plot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #42
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30 space
avatar space
come at me bro
space
$12,120 | POWERFUL
The Shield IMO is the greatest show (fu*k you wire fanboys)

Season 5 finale is gonna have you in tears. Also the series finale is on par with Six Feet Under finale. It's one of the best wrap ups i have ever seen on a show.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #43
TH35 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
SSPC
space
$61,324 | POWERFUL
IronMaiden said:
The Shield IMO is the greatest show (fu*k you wire fanboys)

Season 5 finale is gonna have you in tears. Also the series finale is on par with Six Feet Under finale. It's one of the best wrap ups i have ever seen on a show.
Is Six Feet Under really that good?
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #44
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$47,375 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
Is Six Feet Under really that good?
I've heard from the people I trust that it's not that great of a show, a good one, but not a great one. But I've never heard a single person say one bad thing about the finale. The finale is supposedly great. The show is still on my to-do list.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #45
TH35 77 heat pts77 space
avatar space
SSPC
space
$61,324 | POWERFUL
ReppinDaBurghh said:
I've heard from the people I trust that it's not that great of a show, a good one, but not a great one. But I've never heard a single person say one bad thing about the finale. The finale is supposedly great. The show is still on my to-do list.
I like the actors in it a lot but I don't know when I'll get to it. I still haven't even started Deadwood again since I saw the pilot.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #46
TraV 76 heat pts76 space
avatar space
All Or Nothing
space
$19,503 | POWERFUL
IronMaiden said:
The Shield IMO is the greatest show (fu*k you wire fanboys)

Season 5 finale is gonna have you in tears. Also the series finale is on par with Six Feet Under finale. It's one of the best wrap ups i have ever seen on a show.

You catchin' feelings bruh. Some people just think 'The Wire' is better in their eyes. And yes, I'm one of those people.

But I also rock with 'The Shield' heavily. It's easily in my top 3 or 5 shows to revisit and watch. I just feel like with what 'The Wire' had on it's plate, to deliver in the manner they did it's a much greater feat then what 'The Shield' did as a cop show.

'The Shield' definitely wrapped up sh*t better than 'The Wire' though.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #47
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
avatar space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
I like the actors in it a lot but I don't know when I'll get to it. I still haven't even started Deadwood again since I saw the pilot.
Deadwood is the sh*t. It's one of those shows I felt ended too early.

Deadwood
4400
Kings
The Event
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #48
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL
Travi$ said:
I think you're referring to the scene that succeds the one where Dutch and Claudette finally catch that serial k!ller from Texas. If I can remember, in one of the interrogations, he flipped the whole psychological analyzing thing on Dutch and broke him down about still being the same as he was when he was a teenager; not fitting in with the "clicks", too weak to stand up for himself, etc. Dutch played it cool in front of everybody while he was inside but when he got to the car, he realized a lot of that sh*t was true and let all of his emotions out.
Yeah i figured that's what it was but thanks man
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #49
Bob Sacamano  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,749 | 13324217
-BigC- said:
Yo real sh*t I got a problem with anyone that fu*ks with Shane

Like hes the one person I would punch in the face because of what he did on a TV show.

I hate Shane more then I hate joffrey
That's a little much, acting is acting. You gonna punch a dude from being a good actor who just happened to play a character who was a bastard? It was a great performance hes just not as likable.

But yes if hypothetically in fantasy world the character of Shane Vendrell walked by me I would shoot him in the head for the way he did Lem.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #50
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$47,375 | POWERFUL
BlackRepub85 said:
Deadwood is the sh*t. It's one of those shows I felt ended too early.

Deadwood
4400
Kings
The Event
Firefly
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #51
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$47,375 | POWERFUL
Bob Sacamano said:
That's a little much, acting is acting. You gonna punch a dude from being a good actor who just happened to play a character who was a bastard? It was a great performance hes just not as likable.

But yes if hypothetically in fantasy world the character of Shane Vendrell walked by me I would shoot him in the head for the way he did Lem.
He was talking about the character, not the actor.

And hey Shane did what needed to be done
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #52
Bob Sacamano  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,749 | 13324217
IronMaiden said:
The Shield IMO is the greatest show (fu*k you wire fanboys)

Season 5 finale is gonna have you in tears. Also the series finale is on par with Six Feet Under finale. It's one of the best wrap ups i have ever seen on a show.
The Wire finale the only make believe sh*t I ever teared up about.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #53
Bob Sacamano  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$4,749 | 13324217
ReppinDaBurghh said:
He was talking about the character, not the actor.

And hey Shane did what needed to be done
No he wasn't.

"...because of what he did on a TV show..."
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #54
Bleezy 7 heat pts space
avatar space
Everyone Who Isn't Us...
space
$11,187 | POWERFUL
ReppinDaBurghh said:
And hey Shane did what needed to be done
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #55
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL
Hey fu*kers use spoiler tags now i'm wondering what shane did to lem and lem is my n*gga!!!
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #56
steeLTown 129 heat pts129 space
avatar space
MVP
space
$21,591 | POWERFUL
Yung Dilla said:
Hey fu*kers use spoiler tags now i'm wondering what shane did to lem and lem is my n*gga!!!


just know you're in for some good TV
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #57
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL
Wtf i just realized it's been about 4 episodes since shane and the black dude fought and put him in the hospital and they haven't mentioned it since then lol this better not be one of the things tv shows just stop talking about..
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #58
Turtle 2099  space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$911 | 2232035
Yung Dilla said:
Wtf i just realized it's been about 4 episodes since shane and the black dude fought and put him in the hospital and they haven't mentioned it since then lol this better not be one of the things tv shows just stop talking about..
Don't worry my friend, this will be brought up later.
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '11 - away - #59
wjcorner 3 heat pts space
avatar space
Senior Member
space
$8,155 | POWERFUL
TH35 said:
Is Six Feet Under really that good?
Watch that sh*t...it kinda fell off in the 3rd season on out, but the ride was worth is for the finale alone just watch that sh*t man
Reply With Quote
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - on now - #60
Yung Dilla 1257 heat pts1257 space
avatar space
Damn Misses renae..
space
$44,274 | POWERFUL

[spoiler - click to view]


Last edited by Yung Dilla; 11-16-2012 at 08:02 PM..
Reply With Quote
 
Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

 


that hot ish yesterday


most viewed right now
129 viewing
Image inside George Zimmerman...
153 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
32 viewing
The Day the Music Died: The 1995 Source Awards
211 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
24 viewing
Image inside Nike Air Mag Release Date
24 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
15 viewing
NBA BREAKING NEWS: Kobe Bryant's rating on 2k16 released :whoa: :welldamn: :da..
218 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
12 viewing
Video inside Top 5 Twerking moves with Cubana Lust
30 comments
18 hours ago
@eyecandy
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NFL The end of an era: Jets cut Jake Heaps
161 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
NBA Charles Barkley names his top 10 players of all time in order on Dan Patri..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Video inside Nina Hartley on 2pac "That man could have been a professional if you kn..
170 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time