This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him

Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him
topic by TheThreadLord - 03-21-2013, 10:03 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

Kim Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in L.A. ... and she testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.

TMZ has learned ... the deposition was taken at the offices of Kim's lawyer ... disso queen Laura Wasser (the pic was taken on their way in). It lasted 9 hours.

Kris Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kim defrauded Kris and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but we're told Kris didn't make any headway. He's shooting for an annulment based on fraud, but sources say the depo didn't help his case.

Get this ... Kris did NOT show up for the depo. His lawyer made a big stink in court that Kris had a right to be there. He didn't even have a game on Tuesday.

As for the reality show ... we're told Kim testified it played no part in her decision to tie the knot. Other than that, we've learned Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, did not ask much at all about the reality show and whether it was staged. Hutton has made numerous threats that he would blow the lid off the reality show during the trial, so it's surprising he virtually ignored it in Kim's depo.

Kim has been gunning for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.

Kim Kardashian Sits for Deposition -- I Loved Him When I Married Him | TMZ.com

> Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

15 comments for "Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him"

03-21-2013, 10:06 AMonline - #2
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$31,647 | POWERFUL
how do you "admit" you love the person you married?
 03-21-2013, 10:07 AMaway - #3
Michael 1987 632 heat pts632

d 
space
$58,041 | POWERFUL
No one believes this industry hoe.
 03-21-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #4
Left Hook 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$12,143 | POWERFUL
Playing it smart. Her lawyers trained her well.
 03-21-2013, 06:02 PMonline - #5
Anahuac 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$4,930 | POWERFUL
Humphries should have been there. He has a good case but he has to do his part too.
 03-21-2013, 06:13 PMaway - #6
SHADOW 280 heat pts280

d 
space
$7,036 | POWERFUL
He got the boot in brooklyn tho
 03-22-2013, 04:01 AMonline - #7
YoungKazzy 43 heat pts43

d 
space
$2,832 | POWERFUL
I am going to set off fireworks and pop champagne with all my friends and family the day I see the downfall of this piece of ####. zero talent wh#re.
 03-22-2013, 06:56 AMaway - #8
mastakillah21 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,090 | POWERFUL
^^ I acnt wait for that day to happen.. if you want a good laugh follow her on IG and look at the comments ppl put up there.. ####s pure comedy
 03-22-2013, 08:39 AMaway - #9
UrbanGAAWD 192 heat pts192

d 
space
$6,311 | POWERFUL
Kris trying hard to bring her down....I applaud him for that...prove she's a fraud....tmz and others are trying to paint him as some #### but kris is pretty smart or at least what I saw from the show so he knows what he's doing and he's going for the k!ll

Plus he's trying to get his share of that 17 million dollar wedding
 03-22-2013, 09:33 AMaway - #10
famoussasjohn 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$9,195 | POWERFUL

Some of the stuff you saw on Kim Kardashian's reality show may not have actually been true to life. Case in point: Court documents obtained by Life & Style reveal that when Kris Humphries proposed to Kim, she made him do it all over again so they could re-shoot the scene; seems she didn't like her reaction in the first "take." The documents also include an admission from a producer that other Keeping Up With the Kardashians scenes, including at least two that depicted Humphries in a bad light, were either scripted, re-shot, or edited. Oh, and Kim uses a "tear stick" to get herself to cry.
 03-22-2013, 10:25 AMaway - #11
iQon 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,646 | 6570766
oh, well that changes everything. another mystery solved.
 03-22-2013, 02:30 PMaway - #12
bigscore 1201 heat pts1201

d 
space
$5,119 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Left Hook
Playing it smart. Her lawyers trained her well.
^
 03-22-2013, 02:35 PMaway - #13
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,021 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
I am going to set off fireworks and pop champagne with all my friends and family the day I see the downfall of this piece of ####. zero talent wh#re.
calm down there before you get a heart attack. Her and her family are making a ton of money for no reason, doesnt mean you gotta hate them to that level, not that serious, unless they hurt your personally, maye took ur man>?
 03-22-2013, 04:44 PMaway - #14
Andrefrbk 740 heat pts740

d 
space
$18,249 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
how do you "admit" you love the person you married?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  kevin hart won!
133 comments
Image inside  Mixed ATL Thot
58 comments
On this day in 1995, the movie KIDS was released in theaters.
53 comments
 Video inside Lil Wayne Attends Supperclub To Celebrate Mack Maine’s...
New reply 47 seconds ago - 55 comments - by Danny M
 Video inside I Wonder If Birdman Be Laughing When He Hear This Sh-t...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 133 comments - by CTre
  How Ronnie (bel Biv Devoe) Get Away With This Pedo Lyr...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 140 comments - by ItsAlwaysMe
 Image(s) inside Jul 29 - Barack Obama Has Formally Accused Vladimir Pu...
New reply 19 minutes ago - 102 comments - by RAZAH CUTS
 Image(s) inside Lucy: Why I'm Tired Of Seeing People On The Big S...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 180 comments - by illmatic826
 Image(s) inside Free Lil Reese
New reply 23 minutes ago - 195 comments - by WizLatifa
 NFL See Thats Why I Fukks With Whoopi Goldberg (video)
New reply 16 minutes ago - 141 comments - by QB Eagles
 Video inside Cod Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Teaser
New reply 25 minutes ago - 51 comments - by link04

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,759 fans of BX and 1 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.