This is BX @ Boxden.com

Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him

Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him
topic by TheThreadLord - 03-21-2013, 10:03 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

Kim Kardashian secretly sat for her deposition Tuesday in L.A. ... and she testified under oath that when she accepted Kris Humphries' proposal of marriage and when she said "I do," she really did love him.

TMZ has learned ... the deposition was taken at the offices of Kim's lawyer ... disso queen Laura Wasser (the pic was taken on their way in). It lasted 9 hours.

Kris Humphries' lawyer probed for evidence that Kim defrauded Kris and only married him to goose ratings for her reality show, but we're told Kris didn't make any headway. He's shooting for an annulment based on fraud, but sources say the depo didn't help his case.

Get this ... Kris did NOT show up for the depo. His lawyer made a big stink in court that Kris had a right to be there. He didn't even have a game on Tuesday.

As for the reality show ... we're told Kim testified it played no part in her decision to tie the knot. Other than that, we've learned Kris' lawyer, Lee Hutton, did not ask much at all about the reality show and whether it was staged. Hutton has made numerous threats that he would blow the lid off the reality show during the trial, so it's surprising he virtually ignored it in Kim's depo.

Kim has been gunning for a divorce for almost a year-and-a-half. The trial is set for May 6.

Kim Kardashian Sits for Deposition -- I Loved Him When I Married Him | TMZ.com

> Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!> Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him - Photo posted in The TV and Movie Spot | Sign in and leave a comment below!

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

15 comments for "Kim K. Admits She Really Loved Kris Humphries When She Married Him"

03-21-2013, 10:06 AMonline - #2
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

d 
space
$31,973 | POWERFUL
how do you "admit" you love the person you married?
 03-21-2013, 10:07 AMaway - #3
Michael 1987 636 heat pts636

d 
space
$58,499 | POWERFUL
No one believes this industry hoe.
 03-21-2013, 12:06 PMaway - #4
Left Hook 20 heat pts20

d 
space
$12,159 | POWERFUL
Playing it smart. Her lawyers trained her well.
 03-21-2013, 06:02 PMaway - #5
Anahuac 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$5,367 | POWERFUL
Humphries should have been there. He has a good case but he has to do his part too.
 03-21-2013, 06:13 PMaway - #6
SHADOW 285 heat pts285

d 
space
$7,175 | POWERFUL
He got the boot in brooklyn tho
 03-22-2013, 04:01 AMaway - #7
YoungKazzy 44 heat pts44

d 
space
$2,879 | POWERFUL
I am going to set off fireworks and pop champagne with all my friends and family the day I see the downfall of this piece of ####. zero talent wh#re.
 03-22-2013, 06:56 AMonline - #8
mastakillah21 7 heat pts

d 
space
$4,284 | POWERFUL
^^ I acnt wait for that day to happen.. if you want a good laugh follow her on IG and look at the comments ppl put up there.. ####s pure comedy
 03-22-2013, 08:39 AMaway - #9
UrbanGAAWD 192 heat pts192

d 
space
$6,339 | POWERFUL
Kris trying hard to bring her down....I applaud him for that...prove she's a fraud....tmz and others are trying to paint him as some #### but kris is pretty smart or at least what I saw from the show so he knows what he's doing and he's going for the k!ll

Plus he's trying to get his share of that 17 million dollar wedding
 03-22-2013, 09:33 AMaway - #10
famoussasjohn 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$9,224 | POWERFUL

Some of the stuff you saw on Kim Kardashian's reality show may not have actually been true to life. Case in point: Court documents obtained by Life & Style reveal that when Kris Humphries proposed to Kim, she made him do it all over again so they could re-shoot the scene; seems she didn't like her reaction in the first "take." The documents also include an admission from a producer that other Keeping Up With the Kardashians scenes, including at least two that depicted Humphries in a bad light, were either scripted, re-shot, or edited. Oh, and Kim uses a "tear stick" to get herself to cry.
 03-22-2013, 10:25 AMaway - #11
iQon 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,646 | 6570766
oh, well that changes everything. another mystery solved.
 03-22-2013, 02:30 PMaway - #12
bigscore 1205 heat pts1205

d 
space
$5,231 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Left Hook
Playing it smart. Her lawyers trained her well.
^
 03-22-2013, 02:35 PMaway - #13
Spiffy 34 heat pts34

d 
space
$20,021 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by YoungKazzy
I am going to set off fireworks and pop champagne with all my friends and family the day I see the downfall of this piece of ####. zero talent wh#re.
calm down there before you get a heart attack. Her and her family are making a ton of money for no reason, doesnt mean you gotta hate them to that level, not that serious, unless they hurt your personally, maye took ur man>?
 03-22-2013, 04:44 PMaway - #14
Andrefrbk 750 heat pts750

d 
space
$18,414 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
how do you "admit" you love the person you married?

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Aug 19 - Breaking: Another Suspect Dead In St. Louis ..
52 comments
Image inside  Aug 19 - REPORT: ISIS Beheads U.S. Journalist
92 comments
If you could bring back one cancelled TV Show and/or add a Movi..
83 comments
 Article inside Earl Sweatshirt: Taylor Swift Is "perpetuating Bl...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 261 comments - by andrewspaceship
 NBA Magic Johnson: "no Team In The East Will Want To ...
New reply 9 minutes ago - 218 comments - by Motion
 NBA Brandon Jennings: Kobe Bryant Is The Greatest Ever
New reply 3 minutes ago - 122 comments - by T.O.N.Y.
  Make Any Youtube Video Into A Gif
New reply 14 minutes ago - 68 comments - by Jesszman
 NFL How Do You Watch Football?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Hovi Bryant
  Aug 18 - Mike Brown Paid For Rillos , And Store Owners...
New reply 15 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Trolling
 Video inside Dr Dre Ice Bucket Challenge (challenges Eminem, Kendri...
New reply 7 minutes ago - 106 comments - by mdemaz
 Article inside Tnt Inside The Nba To Be Featured In Nba 2k15
New reply 16 minutes ago - 58 comments - by YoungInfamous

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.