b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic Ľ   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?
topic by Yung Dilla - 09-08-2010, 03:52 AM


he died in tokyo drift according to the director of fast and furious the movies go
1
2
4
3/tokyo drift

which he died so what the gonna do now say he some how escaped?? don't get me wrong im not mad at the decision but they should have thought a lil more about it in tokyo drift and just had him hurt rather then saying he died.. (which was never confirmed in the movie) Oh and they already greenlit a 6th f&f



23 comments for "How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?"


 09-08-2010, 04:04 AMonline - #2
ptwist 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$10,485 | POWERFUL
Damn almost all the main characters gonna be up in this new one
 09-08-2010, 04:22 AMaway - #3
minnesota763 6 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,719 | 6033037
tokyo drift doesn't have anything to do with the original story line with paul walker and vin diseal, the only thing connecting the two is han (which we know they met before tokyo drift) so it does make sense that hes in it... its a prequel for his role in tokyo drift, just put it last in the series, its not like they will k!ll him in the 5th one too.
 09-08-2010, 04:30 AMaway - #4
Seymore Cake 18 heat pts18

  d 
space
$17,388 | POWERFUL
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
 09-08-2010, 04:48 AMonline - #5
killababi 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,224 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Seymore Cake
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
i doubt it tho, cuz that dont explain Vin being in this one, and Fast 4 they tried to tie in Tokyo Drift....so #### will probably be more like 2.5 and also i thought Rock was in this, and Han might just be a long flashback or something
 09-08-2010, 04:54 AMaway - #6
Storchaveli 81 heat pts81

  d 
space
$25,855 | POWERFUL
I don't know man. This series is a cluster ####. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
 09-08-2010, 05:36 AMonline - #7
killababi 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,224 | POWERFUL
he been in all of them except the one with Tyrese tho, at least in Tokyo Drift he had a cameo, i think the next movie gon take place before he show up at the end, so i might sho Han dying and all that from Vin's perspective
 09-08-2010, 06:05 AMaway - #8
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$29,692 | POWERFUL
heard he drives a Delorean in the movie
 09-08-2010, 01:00 PMonline - #9
Yung Dilla 1232 heat pts1232

  d 
space
$42,664 | POWERFUL
.......
 09-08-2010, 01:12 PMaway - #10
apfam77 

  d 
space
$754 | 2088019
yeah cause in the last one when the crew splits up han talks to dom saying he heard they were doin some crazy #### over in tokyo
 09-08-2010, 01:15 PMaway - #11
ReppinDaBurghh 53 heat pts53

  d 
space
$44,463 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
I don't know man. This series is a cluster ####. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
This...
 09-08-2010, 01:24 PMaway - #12
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$33,301 | POWERFUL
like you said tokyo drift happen after 4 and 4 ended with dom bout to break out, but tokyo drift ended with dom in it so if F5 is in between him breaking out and the beginning of tokyo drift then han can be in it...if that made any sense to anyone
 09-08-2010, 02:18 PMaway - #13
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$29,692 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by StateProperty88
like you said tokyo drift happen after 4 and 4 ended with dom bout to break out, but tokyo drift ended with dom in it so if F5 is in between him breaking out and the beginning of tokyo drift then han can be in it...if that made any sense to anyone
Han says right before he leaves in Fast & Furious that he's going to Tokyo. They'd have to ignore that he said that in order for it to work and still make sense within the supposed timeline.


Originally Posted by Seymore Cake
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
look at it like this. There's only 2 Matrix movies. The Matrix and 'The Matrix 2'. Reloaded is part 1 Revolutions is part 2. Its one long movie that got split in half because of time

Last edited by Arson; 09-08-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 09-08-2010, 03:45 PMaway - #14
TH35 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$59,304 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Storchaveli
I don't know man. This series is a cluster ####. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
Exactly I think its dumb to be on some Back to the Future ####.
 09-08-2010, 03:46 PMaway - #15
TH35 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$59,304 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Arson
heard he drives a Delorean in the movie
I didn't even see your post till now.
 09-08-2010, 03:54 PMonline - #16
vazquez1085 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,642 | 8326445
making these sequels inbetween movies is just confusing as hell..prequals r kool but this #### is retarded....with that said good to see all these characters in 1 flick
 09-08-2010, 04:10 PMaway - #17
Reggie Xtreme 

  d 
space
$5,601 | POWERFUL
 09-08-2010, 04:16 PMaway - #18
StateProperty88 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$33,301 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Arson
Han says right before he leaves in Fast & Furious that he's going to Tokyo. They'd have to ignore that he said that in order for it to work and still make sense within the supposed timeline.
yes and no because lets not forget that dom found his way to tokyo too, so maybe he didnt leave yet and F5 will end with dom and han both heading to tokyo. maybe han didnt head to tokyo yet? who knows they made this #### confusing
 09-08-2010, 04:47 PMaway - #19
IronMaiden 30 heat pts30

  d 
space
$12,120 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Yung Dilla
he died in tokyo drift according to the director of fast and furious the movies go
1
2
4
3/tokyo drift

which he died so what the gonna do now say he some how escaped?? don't get me wrong im not mad at the decision but they should have thought a lil more about it in tokyo drift and just had him hurt rather then saying he died.. (which was never confirmed in the movie) Oh and they already greenlit a 6th f&f

it's a prequel to tokyo drift.. is it really that hard to come to that conclusion?

plus its ####ing fast and the furious do we really care about the story? we just wanna see some ridiculous racing and action, it's like questioning 80s action films and horror films.. no need
 09-08-2010, 05:39 PMaway - #20
kingstown04 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$8,360 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by pkilla111
movies gonna be terrible, only good one was the first one, and the rock is a terrible actor i feel bad for him
 


 



NFL NFL has warned Beast Mode if he touches his crotch it wi..
52 comments
NBA NBA logos as Video Game characters
73 comments
NFL Sports Science: Deflategate
59 comments
 NBA Killa Klay Thompson Just Went On One Of The Greatest H...
New reply 34 seconds ago - 277 comments - by #JewLife
 Image(s) inside Bx, What Are Your Favorite Condiments That You Just Ca...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 NBA Nba Mid-season Nba Finals Prediction
New reply 1 minute ago - 77 comments - by tygamann1
 Article inside Birdman Vs. Lil Wayne War Is On No Settlement
New reply 8 minutes ago - 103 comments - by Sour Disel90
 MMA Ufc On Fox 14: Gustafsson Vs. Johnson Official Discus...
New reply 1 minute ago - 416 comments - by Gramz
  808's & Heartbreak
New reply 10 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Gio Trappertoni
 NBA Why Doesn't Shaqs Fat Ass Like Wade?
New reply 5 minutes ago - 84 comments - by LuckiiWaviano
 NBA Klay Thompson Or James Harden?
New reply 29 minutes ago - 129 comments - by Eazy123
last 48 hours

like bx on facebook


follow bx on twitter
5,928 fans of BX | none new today 4,901 following and 2 new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.