Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
327 viewing
Celebrity Reactions to Back to Back
157 comments
most viewed right now
280 viewing
Audio inside Drake - Back To Back Freestyle (Shots at Meek Mill)
1638 comments

top in section
53 viewing
 NFL Tim Tebow is shirtless and absolutely shredded in new workout video
top in sports
top in section
144 viewing
 Video inside Jul 29 - Full body cam video in UC officer Ray Tensing Murdering Sam Du..
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #1
9791 pageviews
35 comments

Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 space
space
$6,498 | POWERFUL
ok I just watch Law Abiding Citizen great until the end....horrible ending....as if he would get out smarted by nick...I was rooting for Clyde the whole movie....I really wanted clyde to have the last laugh!...at the end when it showed nick watching his daughter playing I thought the place was gonna blow up

35 comments for "Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)"

- To post a comment, join the squad -

Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #2
Just1Spark  space
dome getter
space
$2,179 | 7388483
I was rooting for Clyde too. this would of been a classic if Clyde came out on top.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #3
Welsh!  space
space
$5,517 | POWERFUL
Ending was the only let down, up until that point this was a sick movie.

even if they had allowed Clyde to live and just rot in hell would have been alot better than the ending they done
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #4
r.burgundy 15 heat pts15 space
space
$34,051 | POWERFUL
endin was terrible.movies was enjoyable though it was stupid.im dyin for somebody to explain how tha f**k they made it back to that cell b4 he did,even though he had a big a.ss head start
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #5
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13 space
space
$6,498 | POWERFUL
agreed....like half way through the movie I was saying to myself better have a sick ending better be no jamie fox still alive happy watching his daughter ending...and it f**kin was!
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #6
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts space
Wisdom of the Youth ...
space
$15,617 | POWERFUL
I dont get why it was horrible.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #7
tj.iscool 18 heat pts18 space
BullsOnParade
space
$13,192 | POWERFUL
lol@n*ggas mad Clyde got out smarted
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #8
burt6303 3 heat pts space
space
$412 | 2498607
i agree. kinda felt the same way about collateral. i hate the hollywood s**t. clyde was definently too smart to be one uped in the end. sick movie though.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #9
Manny05 1 heat pts space
PSN - TheOpportunist08
space
$17,384 | POWERFUL
I wanna know how jimmie gets back before he does
i was like
ending was wack but movie was great
Posted via Mobile Device
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #10
Don Peru 1 heat pts space
The New Law....Teaparty
space
$3,630 | 0
they should have had Clyde k!ll Jamie Fox's daughter. Then maybe Jamie would have went crazy, k!lled Clyde, and went to prison himself, leading to a.....Law Abiding Citizen 2
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
r.burgundy 15 heat pts15 space
space
$34,051 | POWERFUL
C.R.I.P. said:
I dont get why it was horrible.
stupid a.ss plot maybe

clyde k!lls tha judge cause he knows tha law an gets himself bail?or as he if he had already been convicted and she knew he was guilty

jamie foxx gettin tha bright idea an becommin hellbent on trackin down all of clydes property.then just decidin to search tha 1 closest to tha prison,though he had no clue clyde had dug tunnels

tha fact tha clyde somehow managed to tunnel into every cell in solitary.tha fact that they picked tha right cell on tha 1st try.i thought it woulda been cool if they walked into tha wrong cell by accident

i could go on.its a bad yet enjoyable movie
Unread 6 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #12
KnightOfTears 10 heat pts10 space
Tha Muthafu*kin Man
space
$3,086 | POWERFUL
Movie was f**king insane, I loved it!! Ending should have been different though for sure. They didn't put Jamie in enough danger for him to see the purpose of Clyde's actions.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #13
Atlanta  space
Insert Cliche Here
space
$2,352 | 0
Jamie Foxx's character was never supposed 2 die

That's y he k!lled the people he worked with and not him...he was settin Jamie up to run the city's justice system by teaching him those "lessons"....kinda like in Eagle Eye when the mainframe was k!lling every1 in the administration except the guy that didn't support the airstrike on the innocent village

Eventually dude was gonna get f**ked up by letting him live anyways....and he wouldn't go after his family because they had nothing to do with the case
Unread 6 years agoclass of '09 - away - #14
29 26 5 heat pts space
space
$8,740 | POWERFUL
r.burgundy said:
endin was terrible.movies was enjoyable though it was stupid.im dyin for somebody to explain how tha f**k they made it back to that cell b4 he did,even though he had a big a.ss head start
That's what I was saying when I was watching that s**t..

Clyde left wayYYy before them and they made it back to the cell before him.. Sometime you just gotta swallow that s**t when you watch movies tho... I make up situations when there's holes like that in the script, like maybe clyde took a dump or grabbed something to eat before he went back.

Either way, the ending was ok in my book.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #15
tipt420  space
Evil Incarnate
space
$613 | 3110514
Why do so many people think he actually got outsmarted? Watch it again. He got exactly what he wanted, he was just surprised at the way it ended up happening, but that s**t didnt faze him otherwise.
Clyde set up Foxx's character to be the next vigilante, 'cause technically we dont know for sure that Clyde was working alone.
Also it possible that other hardcore k!llers in solitary got k!lled when that bomb went off, something Clyde would have wanted.
The ending just leaves room for a sequel, may not happen but it could, and Jamie's daughter will get k!lled and Jamie, who is now technically a murderer/mastermind, will seek revenge with the help of Clyde's buddies...
Thats just my thought though.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #16
Kon Vert  space
Hard Ball
space
$1,295 | 3787293
Well, we do know he was working alone, hence the reason he was tunneling in/out of the prison.

I don't understand how the ending leaves ANY room for a sequel?

Jamie isn't a murderer/mastermind, he's a lawyer

Just my thought, though
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #17
Daville502 1 heat pts space
space
$1,724 | 6991461
I didnt like the ending either. Clyde was the man. Its one of those rare movies were im rooting for the bad guy becasue the systems failure had made him like that. Jamies charaacter was an a.ss who didnt care about the whys and only wanted his quick convictions ( well I guess he was just being a lawyer though). The victims were secondary to him.

And someone said he was setting Jamie up to be the next k!ller but I dont see how. He wanted to teach Jamie's character that you dont bargin with murders under any conditions. Guilty is guilty and he finally realized that.
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #18
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
DSR2
space
$60,874 | POWERFUL
KnightOfTears said:
Movie was f**king insane, I loved it!! Ending should have been different though for sure. They didn't put Jamie in enough danger for him to see the purpose of Clyde's actions.
Clyde k!lled almost everyone close to him. Clyde could've k!lled his wife and daughter. He was k!lling ppl right in front of him. I think they put him in more than enough danger .
Unread 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #19
smoothlikebutta 16 heat pts16 space
space
$3,659 | 17656622
yea im mad as f**k he got outsmarted lol.. i think he shouldve been the winner there but then had it catch up to him after the damage was done..
Unread 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #20
TH35 75 heat pts75 space
DSR2
space
$60,874 | POWERFUL
smoothlikebutta said:
yea im mad as f**k he got outsmarted lol.. i think he shouldve been the winner there but then had it catch up to him after the damage was done..
Him winning would be the ultimate cliche and predictable.

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
38 viewing
Image inside That lil 10 Year Old Savage that signed to SSR got locked up
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
33 viewing
Image inside Everybody talking about Meek Mill Drake And Flex MEANWHILE . . .
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside Explain This! U.F.O. (Aliens) In The Skies Of Milwaukee | Exclusive By ..
58 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Meek about to Murder Drake: Evidence
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Windows 10 for the LOW(cuz piracy is illeagal :jayhah:)
163 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
18 viewing
Jul 28 - Jail Releases Footage of Sandra Bland Booking to Counter Fake Mugshot..
242 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Video inside Jul 28 - Cincinnati braces for footage release in campus cop killing of..
184 comments
@news
most viewed right now
15 viewing
Meek mills album refunded 9000+ times in 3 days
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Article inside Channing Tatum Exits X-Men Spinoff Gambit
100 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time