This is BX @ Boxden.com

Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)

Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)
topic by Gravediggaz - 01-05-2010, 04:23 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

ok I just watch Law Abiding Citizen great until the end....horrible ending....as if he would get out smarted by nick...I was rooting for Clyde the whole movie....I really wanted clyde to have the last laugh!...at the end when it showed nick watching his daughter playing I thought the place was gonna blow up

Latest Movies Hot Topics    share this topic    Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

35 comments for "Ending to Law Abiding Citizen (SPOLIER)"

01-05-2010, 05:43 AMaway - #2
Just1Spark 

d 
space
$2,160 | 7379530
I was rooting for Clyde too. this would of been a classic if Clyde came out on top.
 01-05-2010, 06:00 AMaway - #3
Welsh! 

d 
space
$5,230 | POWERFUL
Ending was the only let down, up until that point this was a sick movie.

even if they had allowed Clyde to live and just rot in hell would have been alot better than the ending they done
 01-05-2010, 06:08 AMaway - #4
r.burgundy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$30,696 | POWERFUL
endin was terrible.movies was enjoyable though it was stupid.im dyin for somebody to explain how tha #### they made it back to that cell b4 he did,even though he had a big a$s head start
 01-05-2010, 06:08 AMaway - #5
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$6,374 | POWERFUL
agreed....like half way through the movie I was saying to myself better have a sick ending better be no jamie fox still alive happy watching his daughter ending...and it ####in was!
 01-05-2010, 07:22 AMaway - #6
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts

d 
space
$14,785 | POWERFUL
I dont get why it was horrible.
 01-05-2010, 07:27 AMaway - #7
tj.iscool 18 heat pts18

d 
space
$13,194 | POWERFUL
lol@ni##as mad Clyde got out smarted
 01-05-2010, 07:47 AMaway - #8
burt6303 3 heat pts

d 
space
$376 | 2282651
i agree. kinda felt the same way about collateral. i hate the hollywood ####. clyde was definently too smart to be one uped in the end. sick movie though.
 01-05-2010, 08:54 AMaway - #9
Manny05 

d 
space
$16,925 | POWERFUL
I wanna know how jimmie gets back before he does
i was like
ending was wack but movie was great
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-05-2010, 09:02 AMaway - #10
Don Peru 1 heat pts

d 
space
$3,630 | 0
they should have had Clyde k!ll Jamie Fox's daughter. Then maybe Jamie would have went crazy, k!lled Clyde, and went to prison himself, leading to a.....Law Abiding Citizen 2
 01-05-2010, 12:54 PMaway - #11
r.burgundy 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$30,696 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by C.R.I.P.
I dont get why it was horrible.
stupid a$s plot maybe

clyde k!lls tha judge cause he knows tha law an gets himself bail?or as he if he had already been convicted and she knew he was guilty

jamie foxx gettin tha bright idea an becommin hellbent on trackin down all of clydes property.then just decidin to search tha 1 closest to tha prison,though he had no clue clyde had dug tunnels

tha fact tha clyde somehow managed to tunnel into every cell in solitary.tha fact that they picked tha right cell on tha 1st try.i thought it woulda been cool if they walked into tha wrong cell by accident

i could go on.its a bad yet enjoyable movie
 01-05-2010, 01:13 PMaway - #12
KnightOfTears 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,838 | POWERFUL
Movie was ####ing insane, I loved it!! Ending should have been different though for sure. They didn't put Jamie in enough danger for him to see the purpose of Clyde's actions.
 01-05-2010, 01:20 PMaway - #13
Atlanta 

d 
space
$2,352 | 0
Jamie Foxx's character was never supposed 2 die

That's y he k!lled the people he worked with and not him...he was settin Jamie up to run the city's justice system by teaching him those "lessons"....kinda like in Eagle Eye when the mainframe was k!lling every1 in the administration except the guy that didn't support the airstrike on the innocent village

Eventually dude was gonna get ####ed up by letting him live anyways....and he wouldn't go after his family because they had nothing to do with the case
 01-05-2010, 01:36 PMaway - #14
29 26 3 heat pts

d 
space
$7,486 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by r.burgundy
endin was terrible.movies was enjoyable though it was stupid.im dyin for somebody to explain how tha #### they made it back to that cell b4 he did,even though he had a big a$s head start
That's what I was saying when I was watching that ####..

Clyde left wayYYy before them and they made it back to the cell before him.. Sometime you just gotta swallow that #### when you watch movies tho... I make up situations when there's holes like that in the script, like maybe clyde took a dump or grabbed something to eat before he went back.

Either way, the ending was ok in my book.
 01-05-2010, 05:39 PMaway - #15
tipt420 

d 
space
$613 | 3110514
Why do so many people think he actually got outsmarted? Watch it again. He got exactly what he wanted, he was just surprised at the way it ended up happening, but that #### didnt faze him otherwise.
Clyde set up Foxx's character to be the next vigilante, 'cause technically we dont know for sure that Clyde was working alone.
Also it possible that other hardcore k!llers in solitary got k!lled when that b0mb went off, something Clyde would have wanted.
The ending just leaves room for a sequel, may not happen but it could, and Jamie's daughter will get k!lled and Jamie, who is now technically a murd3rer/mastermind, will seek revenge with the help of Clyde's buddies...
Thats just my thought though.
 01-05-2010, 05:43 PMaway - #16
Kon Vert 

d 
space
$1,295 | 3787293
Well, we do know he was working alone, hence the reason he was tunneling in/out of the prison.

I don't understand how the ending leaves ANY room for a sequel?

Jamie isn't a murd3rer/mastermind, he's a lawyer

Just my thought, though
 01-05-2010, 07:00 PMaway - #17
Daville502 1 heat pts

d 
space
$1,384 | 5538799
I didnt like the ending either. Clyde was the man. Its one of those rare movies were im rooting for the bad guy becasue the systems failure had made him like that. Jamies charaacter was an a$s who didnt care about the whys and only wanted his quick convictions ( well I guess he was just being a lawyer though). The victims were secondary to him.

And someone said he was setting Jamie up to be the next k!ller but I dont see how. He wanted to teach Jamie's character that you dont bargin with murd3rs under any conditions. Guilty is guilty and he finally realized that.
 01-05-2010, 07:12 PMaway - #18
TH35 71 heat pts71

d 
space
$55,684 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by KnightOfTears
Movie was ####ing insane, I loved it!! Ending should have been different though for sure. They didn't put Jamie in enough danger for him to see the purpose of Clyde's actions.
Clyde k!lled almost everyone close to him. Clyde could've k!lled his wife and daughter. He was k!lling ppl right in front of him. I think they put him in more than enough danger .
 01-05-2010, 08:22 PMaway - #19
smoothlikebutta 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$3,199 | 15206029
yea im mad as #### he got outsmarted lol.. i think he shouldve been the winner there but then had it catch up to him after the damage was done..
 01-05-2010, 09:11 PMaway - #20
TH35 71 heat pts71

d 
space
$55,684 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by smoothlikebutta
yea im mad as #### he got outsmarted lol.. i think he shouldve been the winner there but then had it catch up to him after the damage was done..
Him winning would be the ultimate cliche and predictable.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Jul 23 - Meet the 19-year-old Chicago teen who may cu..
60 comments
Image inside  Images of Ben Afleck's Costume In Full Color from Bat..
55 comments
BOX teddy atlas ''it makes me sick! lara won that fight!'..
140 comments
 Video inside "nba Street Vol. 2" Repped For The Old School.
New reply 6 minutes ago - 51 comments - by Doc Logical
 Video inside Tameka "tiny" Harris (t.i. Wife) - #wtfygd (...
New reply 17 minutes ago - 145 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 F/L My Journey....so Far
New reply 11 minutes ago - 130 comments - by King Jackson
 Image(s) inside Dj Mustard - 10 Summers (album Tracklist)
New reply 18 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Fresh Whyte
 Image(s) inside Bx You Smashing Or Not???
New reply 14 minutes ago - 123 comments - by tokinjohn
 NBA Breaking News: Dallas Set To Sign Former All-star Pg
New reply 22 minutes ago - 56 comments - by Eazy123
 Image(s) inside Caption Pic: Jay Elect X Mos Def Aka Yasiin Bey X Mini...
New reply 16 minutes ago - 69 comments - by Avon_Barksdale
 Video inside Yg Bicken Back Bein Bool Video
New reply 34 minutes ago - 79 comments - by SM

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,756 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.