This is BX @ Boxden.com


DragonBall Z Movie:Battle of the Gods:God of Destruction Strongest Character in DBZ History


 DragonBall Z Movie:Battle of the Gods:God of Destruction Strongest Character in DBZ History
topic by 2113 - 12-23-2012, 03:19 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot












Dragon Ball Z Battle: of Gods Scan 5 Asks 5 Questions
Posted by Dawn Bryanton December 22, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Tags: Dragon Ball, Scans, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods





The fifth Dragon Ball Z Battle: of Gods Scan has been released! It doesn’t reveal anything new, but instead asks 5 questions followed by 5 responses that further pique our curiosity!

Question 1: A character clashing with Goku!! Who on Earth could he be…?!
A f!ghter battling Goku with composure!! This creature, trying to keep something a secret, is the god of governs destruction, Bils!!!

Question 2: When is the setting of the story?
A few years after the battle with Majin Buu. A few years before the final episode of Dragon Ball Z.

Question 3: In the middle of a battle, but still they are holding…?!
Everybody is holding a toasting glass in their hands?! Is it some kind of party…?!

Question 4: Bils has an accomplice?
An attendant who is always by Bils’ side!! Could this character named Wiss be a god like Bils…?!

Question 5: Bils is unbelievably Strong?!
We’ll say this just to be clear. Bils is most definitely the strongest being in the history of Dragon Ball Z!!!
Dragon Ball Z Battle: of Gods Scan 5 Asks 5 Questions | Saiyan Island


Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

26 comments for "DragonBall Z Movie:Battle of the Gods:God of Destruction Strongest Character in DBZ History"


 12-23-2012, 08:01 AMaway - #2
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$17,308 | POWERFUL
lol@ strongest charcter in dbz history

um..no ####.....everyone is the strongest in dbz history till the next saga. raditz WAS the striongest till nappa came, nappa was the strongest till vegeta flexed, veegta was the strongest till friez showed up, frieza was the strongest till cell and cell was a beast till buu came thru

the statement strongest in dbz history is dumb, of course he/she is the strongest, until the dbz team beats him as a group and the next bad guy shows up

rant over

edit:

your posting the wrong link to the pic


here is the right pic



i will say this though, goku is at ss3 and dude got his hand on goku's forehead like ss3 aint ####



so im guessing either every goddamn charcter is gonna fuse on some buu #### or everyone is gonna get bodied till some new dude steps in...it would be pathetic if the earth gives goku their energy like always and goku beats this guy, some of goku's wins are so far fetch its crazy

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 12-23-2012 at 08:07 AM..
 12-23-2012, 09:31 AMaway - #3
01seay 75 heat pts75

  d 
space
$19,255 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jacc Blacc
lol@ strongest charcter in dbz history

um..no ####.....everyone is the strongest in dbz history till the next saga. raditz WAS the striongest till nappa came, nappa was the strongest till vegeta flexed, veegta was the strongest till friez showed up, frieza was the strongest till cell and cell was a beast till buu came thru

the statement strongest in dbz history is dumb, of course he/she is the strongest, until the dbz team beats him as a group and the next bad guy shows up

rant over

edit:

your posting the wrong link to the pic


here is the right pic



i will say this though, goku is at ss3 and dude got his hand on goku's forehead like ss3 aint ####



so im guessing either every goddamn charcter is gonna fuse on some buu #### or everyone is gonna get bodied till some new dude steps in...it would be pathetic if the earth gives goku their energy like always and goku beats this guy, some of goku's wins are so far fetch its crazy
I'm done with DBZ if that happens.... because I could of sworn I saw Goku building a Spirit b0mb in the trailer.
 12-23-2012, 01:32 PMaway - #4
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts

  d 
space
$23,652 | POWERFUL
he whooped on a SSJ3 Goku




I said in the other thread that Goku musta been SSJ 1.5 cause three is od with power.. how in the hell is the Z team gonna win.... do not tell me fusion...
 12-23-2012, 01:50 PMaway - #5
Games Addict 13 heat pts13

  d 
space
$1,309 | 0
who hasn't whooped on ss3 goku? Janemba, Buu etc... he's overrated...

Gohan needs to be the hero of this movie...
 12-23-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #6
Jacc Blacc 36 heat pts36

  d 
space
$17,308 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Games Addict
who hasn't whooped on ss3 goku? Janemba, Buu etc... he's overrated...

Gohan needs to be the hero of this movie...
but dude is treating goku the same way future trunk treated frieza


but i do agree that they should have made gohan the star after he rose to the top at the end of the cell saga, majin buu saga turned gohan back to a lame
 12-23-2012, 06:20 PMaway - #7
Jesszman 2182 heat pts2182

  d 
space
$29,546 | POWERFUL
Gohan was supposed to be the star, hell dbz was supposed to end after cell, but the fans wanted goku back. Anyway, I expect Goku to leave his family at the end of the movie.
 12-23-2012, 06:22 PMaway - #8
Backflipz 81 heat pts81

  d 
space
$11,830 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
Gohan was supposed to be the star, hell dbz was supposed to end after cell, but the fans wanted goku back. Anyway, I expect Goku to leave his family at the end of the movie.
That ni##a is literally a ni##a sometimes
 12-23-2012, 06:25 PMaway - #9
freshprinceoba 17 heat pts17

  d 
space
$6,276 | POWERFUL
I hope Krillin goes ham on that rabbit
 12-23-2012, 07:30 PMaway - #10
Jesszman 2182 heat pts2182

  d 
space
$29,546 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freshprinceoba
I hope Krillin goes ham on that rabbit
Krillin dies before any dialogue is spoken.
 12-23-2012, 07:34 PMonline - #11
sm00vb0iiw0nder 5 heat pts

  d 
space
$19,230 | POWERFUL
Someone tell me this....what the #### is Krillin's purpose?

He's like "the ni##a that gets beat up so the other characters can get angry and power up" guy
 12-23-2012, 08:11 PMaway - #12
Jesszman 2182 heat pts2182

  d 
space
$29,546 | POWERFUL
 12-23-2012, 08:39 PMaway - #13
Heisenberg 76 heat pts76

  d 
space
$7,486 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
 12-23-2012, 09:22 PMaway - #14
Young_ 244 heat pts244

  d 
space
$21,147 | POWERFUL
whole thread got me dyin
 12-23-2012, 10:06 PMaway - #15
Danger Zone 45 heat pts45

  d 
space
$17,938 | POWERFUL
Strongest In DBZ history but they'll still find a way to beat him
 12-24-2012, 12:34 AMaway - #16
one2remember 7 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,999 | 14727088
Originally Posted by Heisenberg
 12-24-2012, 01:15 AMaway - #17
Bkjj11 321 heat pts321

  d 
space
$39,875 | POWERFUL
Vegeta gonna get this k!ll. Watch.
 12-24-2012, 06:08 AMaway - #18
Smith262 52 heat pts52

  d 
space
$4,092 | POWERFUL
Vegeta Gonna Save Earth

 12-24-2012, 07:13 AMaway - #19
ThePainkiller 300 heat pts300

  d 
space
$53,354 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Jesszman
 12-24-2012, 09:39 AMaway - #20
Chalky 163 heat pts163

  d 
space
$16,918 | POWERFUL
time for Gogito
 
 


Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
    
         

 



Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Lil Durk's Baby Mama is a freak
78 comments
Image inside  NBA Live '15 Review(IGN) - Verdict is in
50 comments
The PS4 SharePlay thread: Online Couch Coop and trying out othe..
104 comments
 Image(s) inside Floyd Mayweather Wearing Bedazzled Louboutin Boots
New reply 31 seconds ago - 81 comments - by nicoled985
 NBA Kobe Bryant Calls Dwight Howard Soft
New reply 13 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Ham Rove
 Image(s) inside Oct 29 - Aliens Are Real Reveals Former Area 51 Scient...
New reply 1 minute ago - 156 comments - by Rick Ross
 audio inside Jay Rock - Pay For It (ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantel)
New reply 34 minutes ago - 75 comments - by malc
 Video inside Smack/url Presents- T Rex Vs Charlie Clips [anticipati...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 422 comments - by ZeusSlaps
 Image(s) inside Shady Xv Tracklist
New reply 36 minutes ago - 76 comments - by ShadyVsEminem
 Video inside 10 Hours Of Walking Around Nyc As A Woman (ny Niggas A...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 297 comments - by Tastemaker331
 Image(s) inside Ll Cool J's Daughter
New reply 39 minutes ago - 102 comments - by Turk3

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,833 fans of BX | none new today 4,803 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.