Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
264 viewing
 Image inside Somebody stop Drake now.
60 comments
most viewed right now
191 viewing
 Video inside Wow.. Meek can't stop taking l's
60 comments

top in section
163 viewing
 NBA RIP to Stanley Johnson mom
top in sports
top in section
60 viewing
Image inside Aug 1 - CEO who set firm's minimum wage at $70,000 hits hard times
top in news

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #141
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts space
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
Peterparker said:
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #142
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
i live in a black community i hear the word used twice every second. the sh*ts sickening and then to bi*ch about it is even more sickening
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #143
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
Peterparker said:
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
i sense ur hate for the white man.. f!ghting racism with racism.... "you muthafu*kas"
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #144
Peterparker 26 heat pts26 space
space
$16,799 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
Funny you want me to think about what i'm saying but ur not willing to do the same?

And how can I hate white people? Some of my favorite cartoon characters and comic book hero's are white
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #145
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Fuhkin' site is hilarious! lol

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
"who the fuhk cares what you think!" Weirdos

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-27-2012 at 12:18 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #146
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
ManWithoutFear! said:

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #147
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.

[video - click to view]

I'm dead on these race threads, threads that can potentially end up a race thread, threads that rhyme with race threads.

Thread fulla whiteboys tellin' black folk what we can/cant do. How we should feel and not feel. Unbelievable.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #148
SlickJ101 17 heat pts17 space
Is Water
space
$9,601 | POWERFUL
I love when people get all stressed out and start crying over sh*t they have zero control over.

If white people saying ****** or any group saying anything you don't like really bothers you you might as well start crying about the weather and hoping that'll change too. Equally effective.

You give those people more power in the situation by making a bigger deal over it.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #149
rprose  space
space
$557 | 1563795
hockeythug said:

[spoiler - click to view]

fu*kIN' RITE!!! No lie i instantly pulled my phone out and SHAZAM'D THAT bi*ch givin NO fu*kS!!!

LIKE A BAWSEEEEEEE!!!!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #150
GST  space
'Pause.........'
space
$13,025 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
'without closing your mouth,it is impossible to stfu.'
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #151
ike! 2 heat pts space
the hype is real
space
$646 | 3741751
I guess I was the only one that thought the movie went on about 20-30 mins too long?

There's a very specific point in the movie where it takes a sudden downward spiral.

Up until that point I was already crowning this movie as beast of 2012, but it quickly fell off and is reduced to just a "good, entertaining movie" for me. Also, I thought some of the music choices were pretty terrible and corny as hell.

All of the actors k!lled it though, and there were some outstanding scenes (the dinner scene for instance). I just with he chose a different path (or cut it all together) for the end.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #152
Vincent_Chase 23 heat pts23 space
See You @ the Finish Line
space
$9,773 | POWERFUL
cant wait to see this sh*t this weekend
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #153
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
ManWithoutFear! said:

cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk sh*t, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope pus*y a.ss
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #154
SlickJ101 17 heat pts17 space
Is Water
space
$9,601 | POWERFUL
nightmare said:
cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk sh*t, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope pus*y a.ss
Napolean w his 125lb a.ss.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #155
1LynguisticMind 112 heat pts112 space
The Only God
space
$23,102 | POWERFUL
i saw it last night, great flick

my mind is a product of internet filth, so little disturbs me

this movie was pretty unsettling, the racism is brutal.

The three stars were fu*king amazing though, Leo especially
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #156
H Class  space
Undaground Musiq Pusha
space
$1,386 | 4525776
Seen it today and its definitely my pick for movie of the year. As said before all the stars acted their a.sses off. Also for it being almost 3 hours it definitely didn't feel like it.

Its crazy because every since I became aware and a fan of QT's work a part of me prepares myself for each new movie to not be up to par with the rest but he delivers every time
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #157
CMar22 4 heat pts space
LONG BEACH > Your life
space
$5,519 | 10617343
Maybe the best movie I've seen this year.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #158
Stupid Fresh 174 heat pts174 space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$20,091 | POWERFUL
did this sh*t leak yet

i dont want to go to the movie theater and get lice
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #159
DSOM 37 heat pts37 space
DetroitStateOfMind
space
$18,090 | POWERFUL
Peterparker said:
At times I did wanna slap the sh*t outta some white folks. But I kept it calm it didn't fu*k up my whole mood but it threw me off a bit. See QT gets it, alot of white mothafu*kas seeing the movie who are commenting in this thread I don't think they got the full scope of the movie. It was fictional but at the same time pretty damn accurate of how our ancestors were treated. And alot of white people didn't get that sh*t. You can't write that sh*t off as just being sensitive. Hell white folks get sensitive as fu*k when you bring up O.J.(not all but alot do) we talking about genocide and they cry over some blond hair bi*ch (R.I.P.)

But besides all that it's a really good movie. If you connected to your ancestors and not just some brain dead a.ss negro still heavily enslaved in the mind you'll feel some deep emotion watching this movie. It was funny scenes at the right time and I laughed but man this movie hit home. And judging from other black ppl reaction in the theater it hit close to home for them as well. You got to be black to fully understand that sh*t.

By the way after the movies White people were courtesy as hell. EXCUSE ME,SIR YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD OF ME BUDDY!!!!! HERE HAVE MY POP CORN FINE YOUNG MAN!!!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #160
DSOM 37 heat pts37 space
DetroitStateOfMind
space
$18,090 | POWERFUL
Cheeze said:
emotional much

YARKONE said:

this guy here going into this already knowing he'll throw a fit

[pic - click to view]

"damn right"

[video - click to view]

Look a'here, some people say we got a lot of malice
Some say it's a lotta nerve
I say we won't quit moving
Til we get what we deserve
We've been buked and we've been scourned
We've been treated bad, talked about
As just as sure as you're born
But just as sure as it take
Two eyes to make a pair, huh
Brother, we can't quit until we get our share

Say it loud,
I'm black and I'm proud
Say it loud,
I'm black and I'm proud, one more time
Say it loud,
I'm black and I'm proud, huh

I've worked on jobs with my feet and my hands
But all the work I did was for the other man
And now we demands a chance
To do things for ourselves
We tired of beating our heads against the wall
And working for someone else

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
93 viewing
Video inside Drake to release THIRD diss "3Peat"
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 viewing
Video inside She Went Off: Mom Catches Her 14 Year Old Daughter With A 21 Year Old!
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
31 viewing
Video inside In The Very Least Young Dro Reveals Drake Did Get Pissed On
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
26 viewing
MMA UFC 190: Rousey vs. Correia
1248 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
14 viewing
Real or fake? The undertaker sues meek mill
159 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Well Damn Meek Mill Says The Rap Games Nearly Over
317 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Jul 31 - Millennials Are Finding Jobs, Stress, Residual Debt Are Keeping Them ..
71 comments
@news
most viewed right now
11 viewing
NFL Russel Wilson gives Future a hug after getting new contract
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Article inside ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Reviews Are In, ’The Avengers’ Of Rap Biopics
107 comments
@movies

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time