Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
106 viewing
OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE-Free Weezy Album Discussion Thread
949 comments
most viewed right now
75 viewing
 Image inside We came a long way 😓😓😓
27 comments

top in section
59 viewing
 Image inside 1 of you BX niggas better come get yo mamma before I f$%k her
top in eyecandy
top in section
12 viewing
 Image inside Strawberry Shortcake
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know » Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 Django Unchained Review: Pros and Cons
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #141
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts space
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
GST said:
^^^ stfu

nobody needs your half a.ss history lesson
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #142
Peterparker 24 heat pts24 space
space
$16,580 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
maybe if black people smartened up and didnt use the n word 500 times in one sentence. the word would dissapear or atleast decrease in usuage... black people keep the n word alive but wanna cry and cry if its in a fu*king movie about slavery.. wow
WMYakballzWM said:
get the fu*k over it. stop calling ur selfs n words.. and maybe some people might respect your wishes. until then how can you even bi*ch about it?
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #143
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
Peterparker said:
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You mothafu*kas have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #144
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
i live in a black community i hear the word used twice every second. the sh*ts sickening and then to bi*ch about it is even more sickening
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #145
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
Peterparker said:

i sense ur hate for the white man.. f!ghting racism with racism.... "you muthafu*kas"
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #146
Peterparker 24 heat pts24 space
space
$16,580 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
Funny you want me to think about what i'm saying but ur not willing to do the same?

And how can I hate white people? Some of my favorite cartoon characters and comic book hero's are white
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #147
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Fuhkin' site is hilarious! lol

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
"who the fuhk cares what you think!" Weirdos

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-27-2012 at 12:18 PM..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #148
2011 NYMETS
space
$3,439 | 0
ManWithoutFear! said:

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a.ss says n*gga?
I swear, you can only see this type sh*t this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and bi*ches and I never hear this crazy sh*t? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a.ssignment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin n*gga?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #149
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts space
If it wasnt 4 Da Bronx...
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.

[video - click to view]

I'm dead on these race threads, threads that can potentially end up a race thread, threads that rhyme with race threads.

Thread fulla whiteboys tellin' black folk what we can/cant do. How we should feel and not feel. Unbelievable.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #150
SlickJ101 17 heat pts17 space
Is Water
space
$9,556 | POWERFUL
I love when people get all stressed out and start crying over sh*t they have zero control over.

If white people saying ****** or any group saying anything you don't like really bothers you you might as well start crying about the weather and hoping that'll change too. Equally effective.

You give those people more power in the situation by making a bigger deal over it.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #151
rprose  space
space
$555 | 1504181
hockeythug said:

[spoiler - click to view]

fu*kIN' RITE!!! No lie i instantly pulled my phone out and SHAZAM'D THAT bi*ch givin NO fu*kS!!!

LIKE A BAWSEEEEEEE!!!!!
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #152
GST  space
'Pause.........'
space
$12,920 | POWERFUL
WMYakballzWM said:
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
'without closing your mouth,it is impossible to stfu.'
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #153
ike! 2 heat pts space
the hype is real
space
$631 | 3741751
I guess I was the only one that thought the movie went on about 20-30 mins too long?

There's a very specific point in the movie where it takes a sudden downward spiral.

Up until that point I was already crowning this movie as beast of 2012, but it quickly fell off and is reduced to just a "good, entertaining movie" for me. Also, I thought some of the music choices were pretty terrible and corny as hell.

All of the actors k!lled it though, and there were some outstanding scenes (the dinner scene for instance). I just with he chose a different path (or cut it all together) for the end.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #154
Vincent_Chase 23 heat pts23 space
See You @ the Finish Line
space
$9,767 | POWERFUL
cant wait to see this sh*t this weekend
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #155
nightmare 429 heat pts429 space
space
$13,052 | POWERFUL
ManWithoutFear! said:

cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk sh*t, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope pus*y a.ss
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #156
SlickJ101 17 heat pts17 space
Is Water
space
$9,556 | POWERFUL
nightmare said:
cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk sh*t, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope pus*y a.ss
Napolean w his 125lb a.ss.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '07 - away - #157
1LynguisticMind 107 heat pts107 space
The Only God
space
$22,956 | POWERFUL
i saw it last night, great flick

my mind is a product of internet filth, so little disturbs me

this movie was pretty unsettling, the racism is brutal.

The three stars were fu*king amazing though, Leo especially
Unread 3 years agoclass of '08 - away - #158
H Class  space
Undaground Musiq Pusha
space
$1,375 | 4418600
Seen it today and its definitely my pick for movie of the year. As said before all the stars acted their a.sses off. Also for it being almost 3 hours it definitely didn't feel like it.

Its crazy because every since I became aware and a fan of QT's work a part of me prepares myself for each new movie to not be up to par with the rest but he delivers every time
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #159
CMar22 4 heat pts space
LONG BEACH > Your life
space
$5,476 | 10092274
Maybe the best movie I've seen this year.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #160
Stupid Fresh 173 heat pts173 space
Sofa King Retarded
space
$19,805 | POWERFUL
did this sh*t leak yet

i dont want to go to the movie theater and get lice

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
81 viewing
Video inside Illuminati wife tells all
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
30 viewing
Video inside 5 Disturbing Deep Web Stories
246 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
29 viewing
Video inside Joe Budden: "Meek Is A Simp Who Never Got Girls B4 Nicki Minaj & Won't ..
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
29 viewing
NBA Knicks Rookie Kristaps Porzingis Already Out Here Winning
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Kevin gates BWA members arrested huge indictment
288 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
23 viewing
Image inside God is going to give America a mean people's elbow finisher
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
NBA Kobe's Pitch to LaMarcus Aldridge Reveals Why Free Agents Are Rebuffing La..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
8 viewing
NBA Reggie Miller says most players don't want to play in LA or NY due to the ..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Video inside Beat the Heat with the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale
31 comments
@games

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |  © BX 1998-end of time