nobody needs your half a$s history lesson
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
 12-27-2012, 11:51 AMaway - #142
Peterparker 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$13,833 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by WMYakballzWM
maybe if black people smartened up and didnt use the n word 500 times in one sentence. the word would dissapear or atleast decrease in usuage... black people keep the n word alive but wanna cry and cry if its in a ####ing movie about slavery.. wow
get the #### over it. stop calling ur selfs n words.. and maybe some people might respect your wishes. until then how can you even #### about it?
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You motha####as have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
 12-27-2012, 12:01 PMaway - #143
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
Originally Posted by Peterparker
So the reason white people call us the N-Word is because we continue to have it thrive in our communities?? So when did white ppl stop using the N Word???

I guess if women didn't call themselves the B-Word man would stop calling them the B-Word huh??

You motha####as have some backwards ideology. I hope some of you don't have children
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
 12-27-2012, 12:02 PMaway - #144
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
i live in a black community i hear the word used twice every second. the ####s sickening and then to #### about it is even more sickening
 12-27-2012, 12:04 PMaway - #145
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
Originally Posted by Peterparker

i sense ur hate for the white man.. f!ghting racism with racism.... "you mutha####as"
 12-27-2012, 12:15 PMaway - #146
Peterparker 10 heat pts10

d 
space
$13,833 | POWERFUL
look how dumb you are, comparing a word that has nothing to with race..

stop being so mad and think about what im saying..
Funny you want me to think about what i'm saying but ur not willing to do the same?

And how can I hate white people? Some of my favorite cartoon characters and comic book hero's are white
 12-27-2012, 12:16 PMaway - #147
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
Fuhkin' site is hilarious! lol

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a$s says ni##a?
I swear, you can only see this type #### this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and ####es and I never hear this crazy ####? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a$signment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin ni##a?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
"who the fuhk cares what you think!" Weirdos

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 12-27-2012 at 12:18 PM..
 12-27-2012, 12:45 PMaway - #148
WMYakballzWM 4 heat pts

d 
space
$3,439 | 0
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!

I guess my honorable discharge from service, 2 degrees, great job, home (I OWN) and vehicle I just recently paid off is all chalked up to me reducing the amount of times my black a$s says ni##a?
I swear, you can only see this type #### this on this site. Why is it that I work around nothing but whiteboys and ####es and I never hear this crazy ####? Is it because I'm there? Lemme find out this where these mafuhkas be loggin onto when they get home to vent a lil' bit. lol
I go in to get my a$signment tomorrow and I'ma just come out and say "How many you muthafuhkas think we as blacks should stop sayin ni##a?" Whatever the response is will be followed with a...
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.
 12-27-2012, 12:58 PMaway - #149
ManWithoutFear! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$9,189 | POWERFUL
whatever you can justify using the word. just simply saying why do you call each other it if its so offensive. n word with an a is still the n word.

I'm dead on these race threads, threads that can potentially end up a race thread, threads that rhyme with race threads.

Thread fulla whiteboys tellin' black folk what we can/cant do. How we should feel and not feel. Unbelievable.
 12-27-2012, 01:02 PMaway - #150
SlickJ101 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$8,652 | POWERFUL
I love when people get all stressed out and start crying over #### they have zero control over.

If white people saying ****** or any group saying anything you don't like really bothers you you might as well start crying about the weather and hoping that'll change too. Equally effective.

You give those people more power in the situation by making a bigger deal over it.
 12-27-2012, 01:49 PMaway - #151
rprose 

d 
space
$517 | 1504179
Originally Posted by hockeythug
when that Rick Ross song came on I was
####IN' RITE!!! No lie i instantly pulled my phone out and SHAZAM'D THAT #### givin NO ####S!!!

LIKE A BAWSEEEEEEE!!!!!
 12-27-2012, 02:13 PMaway - #152
GST 

d 
space
$12,182 | POWERFUL
“Without knowing the force of words, it is impossible to know more.”
'without closing your mouth,it is impossible to stfu.'
 12-27-2012, 05:05 PMaway - #153
ike! 2 heat pts

d 
space
$510 | 3105563
I guess I was the only one that thought the movie went on about 20-30 mins too long?

There's a very specific point in the movie where it takes a sudden downward spiral.

Up until that point I was already crowning this movie as beast of 2012, but it quickly fell off and is reduced to just a "good, entertaining movie" for me. Also, I thought some of the music choices were pretty terrible and corny as hell.

All of the actors k!lled it though, and there were some outstanding scenes (the dinner scene for instance). I just with he chose a different path (or cut it all together) for the end.
 12-27-2012, 05:52 PMaway - #154
Vincent_Chase 21 heat pts21

d 
space
$9,662 | POWERFUL
cant wait to see this #### this weekend
 12-27-2012, 05:58 PMaway - #155
nightmare 415 heat pts415

d 
space
$12,665 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ManWithoutFear!

cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk ####, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope #### a$s
 12-27-2012, 06:07 PMaway - #156
SlickJ101 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$8,652 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by nightmare
cmon now, thats common sense, im not saying all whites or people in general for that matter. but people come online to talk ####, because they shook in real life.

but honestly that applies to all races

just look at lifeunthescope #### a$s
Napolean w his 125lb a$s.
 12-27-2012, 07:02 PMaway - #157
1LynguisticMind 89 heat pts89

d 
space
$18,199 | POWERFUL
i saw it last night, great flick

my mind is a product of internet filth, so little disturbs me

this movie was pretty unsettling, the racism is brutal.

The three stars were ####ing amazing though, Leo especially
 12-27-2012, 07:54 PMaway - #158
H Class 

d 
space
$1,165 | 3668146
Seen it today and its definitely my pick for movie of the year. As said before all the stars acted their a$ses off. Also for it being almost 3 hours it definitely didn't feel like it.

Its crazy because every since I became aware and a fan of QT's work a part of me prepares myself for each new movie to not be up to par with the rest but he delivers every time
 12-27-2012, 08:00 PMaway - #159
CMar22 4 heat pts

d 
space
$4,874 | 6882658
Maybe the best movie I've seen this year.
 12-27-2012, 09:30 PMaway - #160
Stupid Fresh 167 heat pts167

d 
space
$17,740 | POWERFUL
did this #### leak yet

i dont want to go to the movie theater and get lice

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  A New NBA Live Screenshot
60 comments
NBA Kobe ethers stat protecting betas
94 comments
BOX Floyd mayweather sr: "the mayweater-pacquiao fight is..
78 comments
 NFL Adrian Peterson Wants To Be A Cowboys
New reply 2 minutes ago - 53 comments - by Kooper
 NFL Nfl Giving Lifetime Ban For 2nd Domestic Violence Offe...
New reply 1 hour ago - 115 comments - by prettyklever
 NFL Mike Vick Feels A Type Of Way
New reply 9 minutes ago - 53 comments - by tredub
 NCAAF Breaking : Usc Db Shaw Admitted To Lying About Ankle I...
New reply 1 hour ago - 88 comments - by drama_kiNg
 Image(s) inside Norris Cole New Jump-off
New reply 14 minutes ago - 61 comments - by nomorebull34
 NCAAF Ole Miss Vs Bosie State And Texas A&m Vs. Sc State.
New reply 2 hours ago - 226 comments - by JBoogie
  Here's Why I Regret Getting A Lupe Fiasco Tattoo
New reply 31 minutes ago - 61 comments - by theon3
 Image(s) inside Beyonce's Father Confirms Solange-jay Z Lift Attack Wa...
New reply 2 hours ago - 94 comments - by Sniggit

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.