b o x d e n hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now hot topics today top last 48 hours all sections videos pics tracks headlines  

Did the CIA mislead filmmakers behind ‘Zero Dark Thirty’?


People Viewing This Topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  
 
 

Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot
  
    
          join bx

share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook
 Did the CIA mislead filmmakers behind ‘Zero Dark Thirty’?
23 topic by s7venwords - 01-05-2013, 01:41 PM






Did the CIA mislead filmmakers behind ‘Zero Dark Thirty’? - Video on TODAY.com


24 comments for "Did the CIA mislead filmmakers behind ‘Zero Dark Thirty’?"


 01-05-2013, 02:55 PMaway - #2
supervillain 196 heat pts196

  d 
space
$12,393 | POWERFUL
dont be gullible ppl...you think they put the truth into this movie??? its a movie...part fact and part made up..
 01-05-2013, 03:09 PMaway - #3
Yinz N Burgh 86 heat pts86

  d 
space
$10,026 | POWERFUL
I believe that part the video is trying to deny. Obama found Bin Laden with Bush's tactics. The tactics he argued against and used to get elected in the first place.
 01-05-2013, 03:35 PMaway - #4
deziking 38 heat pts38

  d 
space
$14,488 | POWERFUL
this documentary was garbage.
 01-05-2013, 08:39 PMaway - #5
Jaguar34 4 heat pts

  d 
space
$1,738 | 13025277
The misleading came when they told us Bin Laden was k!lled during Obama's administration
 01-05-2013, 09:46 PMaway - #6
JohnDoe B1 

  d 
space
$5,319 | 12243860
Originally Posted by supervillain
dont be gullible ppl...you think they put the truth into this movie??? its a movie...part fact and part made up..
 01-05-2013, 10:12 PMaway - #7
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

  d 
space
$31,016 | POWERFUL
Did the government mislead the american sheep?




 01-06-2013, 12:30 AMaway - #8
Alixix 27 heat pts27

  d 
space
$4,411 | POWERFUL
Let him who wishes to be deceived, be deceived.
 01-06-2013, 12:31 AMaway - #9
Minister 105 heat pts105

  d 
space
$19,736 | POWERFUL
the american government is the most honest on earth
 01-06-2013, 12:54 AMaway - #10
itzjustlogic 51 heat pts51

  d 
space
$1,137 | POWERFUL
Movie was trash anyways.
 01-06-2013, 02:09 AMaway - #11
keen77 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$2,245 | 16664566
Yes
. When do they not
 01-06-2013, 04:12 AMaway - #12
s7venwords 4727 heat pts4727

  d 
space
$31,637 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by itzjustlogic
Movie was trash anyways.
Yep, can't believe this is being talked about as being as good as Lincoln.........
 01-06-2013, 04:13 AMaway - #13
S W A N 54 heat pts54

  d 
space
$6,691 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by thug prayers
yeah its just every country in the entire world believes so tho. theyre so ####in stupid i know.
Um. Actually not every county believes it as Bin Laden had been pronounce dead on more than 10 seperate occassions and senior leaders in both Bush and Obama admins had been vocal about the possibility of Bin Laden being dead long ago. This isnt some crazy a$s theory. There are news clips and articles written about Bin Laden way before the raid where it was commonly accepted that he was already dead. Im not saying he wasnt k!lled at that compund but the continued spin they put on the "official" story doesnt hold any water. Thee is zero proof whatsoever that Bin Laden was ever there. Saddams hanging was filmed. Saddams sons were cleaned and photoed. Qaddaffi paraded around town. But the most wanted man in the history of the USA is given the respect of not being shown because of fear some muslums will riot and burn their own ####? Hope you dont really believe that.....

Last edited by S W A N; 01-06-2013 at 04:20 AM..
 01-06-2013, 04:46 AMaway - #14
Final Boss 112 heat pts112

  d 
space
$5,521 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by s7venwords
Yep, can't believe this is being talked about as being as good as Lincoln.........
on metacritic its got a 95% rating and django has something like 79%


zero dark thirty is str8 to dvd trash garbage compared to the brilliance that is django. just goes to show that the military own all these review sites like ign, metacritic, cnet, amazon etc

Last edited by Final Boss; 01-06-2013 at 05:00 AM..
 01-06-2013, 08:11 AMaway - #15
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts

  d 
space
$3,766 | 14692669
Originally Posted by S W A N
Um. Actually not every county believes it as Bin Laden had been pronounce dead on more than 10 seperate occassions and senior leaders in both Bush and Obama admins had been vocal about the possibility of Bin Laden being dead long ago. This isnt some crazy a$s theory. There are news clips and articles written about Bin Laden way before the raid where it was commonly accepted that he was already dead. Im not saying he wasnt k!lled at that compund but the continued spin they put on the "official" story doesnt hold any water. Thee is zero proof whatsoever that Bin Laden was ever there. Saddams hanging was filmed. Saddams sons were cleaned and photoed. Qaddaffi paraded around town. But the most wanted man in the history of the USA is given the respect of not being shown because of fear some muslums will riot and burn their own ####? Hope you dont really believe that.....
That's why they a$sassinated that Benazir Bhutto lady.....She was about to spill the beans.....Bin Laden's been dead since 01 according to her through some interviews she had done over there in Pakistan. She said he got his brains blown out for bringing too much attention.....
 01-06-2013, 10:23 AMaway - #16
NefDizzle 10 heat pts10

  d 
space
$2,346 | 14590133
That's why I'm not going to see this stupid a$s propaganda bull####, I love eating steak in the matrix but I don't need the fat too.
 01-06-2013, 11:31 AMaway - #17
monrowe 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$9,778 | 14520581
It's not a propaganda movie... On the film itself you basically see how the mission is ran by either administration.. You find your self both for and against torture. You see how one moment we torture and everyone is cool with it then then next time we are suppose not be be torturing and then it's time to adjust.... It's not that big of a deal and its a movie longer than it needs to be..

It's weird to me how ppl over invest in the acts of government but doint take the same investment in their very own lives... We pretend to have all the knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes but we have all the information on our own lives and ignore that ####... Like guy said it's a movie some fact some made up.
 01-06-2013, 12:04 PMonline - #18
Arson 82 heat pts82

  d 
space
$29,283 | POWERFUL
I love the PC terms we have for ####ed up ####. Collateral damage are dead civilians and enhanced techniques is code for shoving pool sticks up ni##a a$s a la in too deep
 01-06-2013, 03:55 PMaway - #19
One Shot 3 heat pts

  d 
space
$968 | 3820870
Originally Posted by Arson
I love the PC terms we have for ####ed up ####. Collateral damage are dead civilians and enhanced techniques is code for shoving pool sticks up ni##a a$s a la in too deep
and "undocumented workers" are illegal aliens.
 01-06-2013, 04:45 PMaway - #20
Cheeze 491 heat pts491

  d 
space
$31,016 | POWERFUL
Don't worry about seeing the body we gonna bury it at sea. Take my word for it he JUST got k!lled
 

 



What's Quentin Tarantino's best film in your opinion
74 comments
NBA Adrian Wojnarowski Kings and Nets discussing Deron Willi..
59 comments
NBA Lakers TV viewership down 28% this year
67 comments
 NFL Espn Has To Do Something.
New reply 23 seconds ago - 68 comments - by The Boat
  Man Quotes 50 Cent Lyrics After Shooting Two Nypd Offi...
New reply 3 minutes ago - 139 comments - by A.Dot789
 Video inside Nyc Streets React To Bobby Shmurda & Gs9 Arrest
New reply 1 minute ago - 68 comments - by GiftOfGod
 Image(s) inside "i Guess Ya'll Can't Breathe Either"-the Gam...
New reply 5 minutes ago - 237 comments - by Bkjj11
 Image(s) inside Azealia Banks On Culture
New reply 2 minutes ago - 96 comments - by ralph lauren
 Video inside Dec 20 - They Just Shot 2 Cops In Brooklyn By Topmkins
New reply 14 minutes ago - 849 comments - by cheenz
 Article inside Bobby Shmurda Facing A Total Of 71 Years In Prison
New reply 2 minutes ago - 138 comments - by sdot216
 BOX Roy Jones Jr. Dissing Floyd
New reply 22 minutes ago - 224 comments - by elferoz

like bx on facebook follow bx on twitter
5,903 fans of BX | none new today 4,847 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.