b o x d e n     |     hiphop     sports     wild'ish     games     movies     news     eyecandy     tech     gear     rides  
trending now     hot topics today     all sections     videos     pics     tracks     headlines  

'Deadly Women' on Investigation Discovery

'Deadly Women' on Investigation Discovery
topic by Becky911 - 01-27-2013, 09:17 AM - Boxden > The TV and Movie Spot

Women shoots and k!lls her Neo Nazi White Supremacist child-pr0n watching husband. But wait there's more he was also plotting to a$sassinate Obama prior to his de@th.

I will be adding more later. I love the opening music to this show creepy, sinister,and diabolical.

Latest Movies Hot Topics »   share this topic »   Share this on Twitter Share this on Facebook

9 comments for "'Deadly Women' on Investigation Discovery"

01-27-2013, 09:57 AMaway - #2
Becky911 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$394 | 16665115
#### you Manling Tsang Williams you ugly worthless ####. You want a pity party just because you weren't happy with your family/marriage and decided to start an affair with some guy you met online? Bi*ch die.

She smothered her two boys and st@bbed her husband 97 times with the swords he collected. The #### deserves a hot curling iron in her vag every single day to till the day she is executed. Fu*k this hoe. Ugh and her family actually wants her sentence reduced. #### them too

POMONA - A judge sentenced Manling Tsang Williams to de@th Thursday for smothering her two young children with a pillow and slashing her husband to de@th with a sword in the family's Rowland Heights home in 2007.

The 32-year-old woman sobbed and shook as Pomona Superior Court Judge Robert Martinez handed down the sentence for the Aug. 7, 2007 murd3rs of her husband, Neal Williams, 27, and their sons Devon, 7, and Ian, 3, at the family's condominium in the 18200 block of Camino Bello.

A jury convicted Manling Williams of three counts of first-degree murd3r in 2010, along with the special allegations of using weapons and lying in wait. After one jury was unable to agree on whether to sentence her to de@th or life imprisonment, a second penalty phase jury recommended last year that she be put to de@th.

Judge Martinez followed that recommendation.

"It is the order of this court that you should suffer the penalty of de@th," he told Williams. Manling Williams' sister, Shun Ling Tsang, also urged the judge to spare her sister's life and sentence her instead to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

"Both families involved in this case have asked the prosecution not to pursue a second penalty phase," Tsang said.

Following the announcement that the first jury had hung in the penalty phase of the trial, both Williams and Tsang family members said they would rather see the prosecution accept a defense plea deal for a life sentence without the possibility of parole that included waiving rights to future appeals.

Last edited by Becky911; 01-27-2013 at 10:01 AM..
 01-27-2013, 12:19 PMaway - #3
Maroon_Tiger 13 heat pts13

d 
space
$41,563 | POWERFUL
"I almost got away with it"
"Deadly women"
"Who the #### did i marry?"

I used to watch that channel on a daily basis
 01-28-2013, 01:36 PMaway - #4
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts

d 
space
$5,182 | POWERFUL
I've never seen it. Is this or snapped better?
 01-28-2013, 02:20 PMaway - #5
DesertEagle 41 heat pts41

d 
space
$7,191 | POWERFUL
I watch this channel all the time lol. ####es be loco though
 01-28-2013, 02:42 PMaway - #6
xo xo xo 76 heat pts76

d 
space
$3,783 | POWERFUL
My favorite show from that channel is Stalked: Someone's Watching. But I have to start watching this show. It looks like Snapped.
 01-28-2013, 11:08 PMaway - #7
Boo The Fool 5 heat pts

d 
space
$12,711 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by xo xo xo
My favorite show from that channel is Stalked: Someone's Watching. But I have to start watching this show. It looks like Snapped.

01-28-2013, 11:44 PMaway - #8
liveson777 5 heat pts

d 
space
$2,841 | 7648410
Great network shows are crazy
 01-29-2013, 03:35 AMaway - #9
_JAY_ 3 heat pts

d 
space
$1,903 | 6441292
Best channel on tv
I had an idea for a show
It could be called found
Kinda like the opposite of disappeared
Where kidnapped kids who go lost for 10 years and presumed dead, escape or get found
Like the movie, I know my first name is Steven
Or that chick that was used as a s3x slave for 20 years
 01-29-2013, 12:40 PMaway - #10
arthurmack27 6 heat pts

d 
space
$4,231 | 18226268
Originally Posted by xo xo xo
it is basically. all those shows are very similar but the differences keep you interested. me and my girl stay glued on the channel!

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Xbox store digital sales this weekend
52 comments
NFL Thanksgiving Day Football- 49ers vs Seahawks 5:30pm(pst)
672 comments
BOX FLOYD ADMITs IT " IM A RICH COWARD "
51 comments
 Image(s) inside Adolf Bieber Crippin'?
New reply 4 minutes ago - 78 comments - by Carlton Black
  How Is Dej Loaf Famous? (might Be The Worst Performanc...
New reply 21 minutes ago - 177 comments - by 1LynguisticMind
 NBA Rose Basically Admits He Sat Out Just Because He Was T...
New reply 4 minutes ago - 90 comments - by MikeJones212
  Chief Keef "mansion Musik" (artwork +trackli...
New reply 30 minutes ago - 73 comments - by Aztronautz
 NFL Gobble Gobble Bi-ch.. Philadelphia Eagles (8-3) @ Dall...
New reply 6 minutes ago - 777 comments - by Kooper
 Image(s) inside Pharrell Williams: Why Aren’t We Talking About Michael...
New reply 36 minutes ago - 288 comments - by Carlton Black
 Image(s) inside :minimestopit:
New reply 20 minutes ago - 206 comments - by Ari Gold
 Image(s) inside Dam Bx , Tay600 Really Mad At Me!
New reply 54 minutes ago - 138 comments - by SlimDunkin

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,864 fans of BX | none new today 4,816 following | none new today

hot topic blog   »    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.