DaOmega_1's top 10 WORST MOVIES of 2012

DaOmega_1's top 10 WORST MOVIES of 2012
 12-28-2012, 12:55 AMaway - #41
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,108 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by walker2781
This list is flawed as ####, how in the inter #### did Resident Evil Retribution not get on this list right behind Battle####? The acting was beyond terrible, with a #### load of random action, no kinda plot and it was one that #### was paper thin. This movie woulda been #### even if it was a straight to syfy flick. DAMN man a ni##a fresh outta college with a budget of 500, a bus pass, Iphone, ketchup and script written on a napkin coulda made a better zombie flick than this poo. I absolutely hate Paul wack a$s Anderson as a director.
so the list is flawed as #### because he left off one movie? i read your post thinking i'd agree with you, but now i'm pretty sure his list is the opposite of flawed based on your reasoning.
Originally Posted by Frank Hampton
Battleship was di$gustingly awful. Only movie I was mad that I wasted time to see that ####

Convinced my family to go see that, I knew it was going to be dumb action type of movie, but not that excruciatingly painful
this is the only movie that i've seen on the list and it was my brother that made us watch it because he said 'it was good/entertaining.'

the acting was probably the worst that i've ever seen in a movie. and if those were actors, and not actual military men who were gifted a gig in the movie, then they need to stop. i normally don't make fun of actors for just taking the check, but Liam Neeson most DEFINITELY took the check on this one. i did like the scene where the old men got the old #### running.

one thing i missed though. remember when the bubble is over the ships/artillery and they can't get to them? where did the bubble go? i literally didn't see why it disappeared, it kind of just did... i'm not going back to find out though, that's for sure.

Last edited by WCIB; 12-28-2012 at 12:57 AM..
 12-28-2012, 02:22 AMaway - #42
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$16,795 | POWERFUL
People standing up for that's my boy

Also IMO Ted should be on the list
 12-28-2012, 05:19 AMaway - #43
walker2781 6 heat pts

d 
space
$1,722 | 9637326
Originally Posted by WCIB
so the list is flawed as #### because he left off one movie? i read your post thinking i'd agree with you, but now i'm pretty sure his list is the opposite of flawed based on your reasoning.

this is the only movie that i've seen on the list and it was my brother that made us watch it because he said 'it was good/entertaining.'

the acting was probably the worst that i've ever seen in a movie. and if those were actors, and not actual military men who were gifted a gig in the movie, then they need to stop. i normally don't make fun of actors for just taking the check, but Liam Neeson most DEFINITELY took the check on this one. i did like the scene where the old men got the old #### running.

one thing i missed though. remember when the bubble is over the ships/artillery and they can't get to them? where did the bubble go? i literally didn't see why it disappeared, it kind of just did... i'm not going back to find out though, that's for sure.
No u c#nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.
 12-28-2012, 06:35 AMaway - #44
dj X 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$12,655 | POWERFUL
No u c#nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.

I gave Retribution a 1/10 and even that was too high.. Battleship was pretty bad as well, but nowhere near as bad as RE..
 12-28-2012, 06:49 AMaway - #45
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,662 | POWERFUL
I enjoyed Battleship and Lockout. They're not great movies, but I really don't see how they're the worst of the year. they both kept me entertained. I feel a movie has to do two things to be good entertain and educated. Most movies do one or the other, but if you can find one that does both, thoe are the great movies.
 12-28-2012, 07:24 AMonline - #46
justinjones 230 heat pts230

d 
space
$42,205 | POWERFUL
never seen any of them
 12-28-2012, 08:27 AMaway - #47
Jayg36 17 heat pts17

d 
space
$5,796 | POWERFUL
That's My Boy was fckn hilarious to me!

this #### kept makin me spit my drink out

this is the only movie I disagree with tho...
 12-28-2012, 09:22 AMaway - #48
freshwala 

d 
space
$847 | 3026707
Havent seen any of em #winning
 12-28-2012, 09:25 AMaway - #49
dj X 14 heat pts14

d 
space
$12,655 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by freshwala
I only watch gay pr0n #winning
 12-28-2012, 10:18 AMaway - #50
DaOmega_1 232 heat pts232

d 
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
This list is flawed as ####, how in the inter #### did Resident Evil Retribution not get on this list right behind Battle####? The acting was beyond terrible, with a #### load of random action, no kinda plot and it was one that #### was paper thin. This movie woulda been #### even if it was a straight to syfy flick. DAMN man a ni##a fresh outta college with a budget of 500, a bus pass, Iphone, ketchup and script written on a napkin coulda made a better zombie flick than this poo. I absolutely hate Paul wack a$s Anderson as a director.
It would be an "honorable mention". Honestly, it was terrible, but I barely remember it as far as bad movies go. Yeah, it's bad, but I think these are worst.

Originally Posted by Bama Boy
This mother####er said "Act of Valor" was "boring"

Yet thinks Drive was a ####ing masterpiece
ni##a, who the f*ck is STILL talking about "Drive" except the people who hate it? Move on, bruh. Lots of movies have come out since then, yet you're still mentioning a movie from LAST YEAR. Give it up.

Originally Posted by ecomog
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World was dope. Resident Evil should replace that on the list.
Disagree. That movie was frustrating in a way that remains fresh in my mind more than Resident Evil ever did.
 12-28-2012, 10:19 AMaway - #51
dat_boi_tj 2 heat pts

d 
space
$2,912 | 7284009
I enjoyed battleship
 12-28-2012, 10:35 AMaway - #52
DaOmega_1 232 heat pts232

d 
space
$11,364 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by dat_boi_tj
I enjoyed battleship

All I have to say about that.
 12-28-2012, 10:39 AMaway - #53
WCIB 94 heat pts94

d 
space
$13,108 | POWERFUL
Are you mad? Calm down. Ain't nobody 'coming at you' and no, I don't think I'll see that movie after all that's been said about it now. I'm sure there's others that should/could be on the list as well.
 12-28-2012, 11:39 AMaway - #54
Venom 29 heat pts29

d 
space
$12,993 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by likwitcrewmembe
What's soo bad about HICK. Do they show chloe morentz nud3? She's like 18 and thos lips on her are DSLs all day oww
she's 15 you dumb ni##a
 12-28-2012, 11:56 AMaway - #55
bkkid92 19 heat pts19

d 
space
$3,498 | 16915342
i knew battleship would be number one. Witness Protection is the worst madea movie. Family Reunion & Goes to Jail ####s all over that. Act of Valor has good action but just bad acting.
 12-28-2012, 12:10 PMaway - #56
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts

d 
space
$4,115 | 12351812
I hate to say it because I really wanted to like it, but The Man with the Iron Fist should be here.. I just thought it was a really bad movie that should have been great..
 12-28-2012, 12:12 PMaway - #57
Clutch City Kid 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$4,552 | 16686526
lol its funny to me how certain ppl feel cool for not watching a movie... like really, that made u cool?? or just a person that goes a lil too far overboard when analyzing a movie for what its not... when u go into a movie u should know ahead of time if its gonna suck or not, its really not hard to tell... and when u go see the movie expect THE REALITY of it and just live with it lol
 12-28-2012, 12:35 PMaway - #58
ReppinDaBurghh 50 heat pts50

d 
space
$40,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Krazie
She's 15.

12-28-2012, 12:41 PMaway - #59

d 
space
$40,271 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Bama Boy
This mother####er said "Act of Valor" was "boring"

Yet thinks Drive was a ####ing masterpiece
For some people character development, beautiful cinematography and fantastic acting is more entertaining then mindless action.

Having said that, I haven't seen Act Of Valor. But if you thought Drive was "boring", then I must immediately a$sume you are a horrible judge of entertainment.
 12-28-2012, 12:44 PMaway - #60

d 
space
$40,271 | POWERFUL
I didn't like That's My Boy, but I didn't HATE it. If it wasn't for Sandlers recent roll of absolutely cringe worthy movies he's released, I don't think people would hate on That's My Boy as much as they do.

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
Image inside  Angela Simmons WOW
89 comments
Image inside  The Last of Us Remastered for PS4 Dominates Best Sell..
69 comments
why do so many people hate indie games?
56 comments
 Image(s) inside All These Mufu-kin Kids Nigga Pull Out Game Weak Af
New reply 28 seconds ago - 129 comments - by Muunsta
 Image(s) inside Jeezy Celebrates His Sonís 18th Birthday (pictures)
New reply 5 minutes ago - 72 comments - by Whoo
  What Artist Would You Bring Back? Max B Or Pimp C
New reply 52 seconds ago - 54 comments - by WizDoM
 Video inside Fab And His Fake Jewelry
New reply 6 minutes ago - 81 comments - by Mutant Boy
 Video inside Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly *music Video* Most Pow...
New reply 2 minutes ago - 66 comments - by JETSoverERTHING
 Video inside "i Just Lost A 100lbs, I'm Tryna Live, I Ain't Go...
New reply 23 minutes ago - 51 comments - by 5_star_smitty
 Video inside 9 Songs Used By The Cia To Torture Prisoners
New reply 4 minutes ago - 81 comments - by local celebrity
  Jul 29 - Dad Punches Man At Pennsylvania Wawa For Ogli...
New reply 25 minutes ago - 53 comments - by BadSeed7

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,760 fans of BX and 2 new today 4,750 following | none new today

hot topic blog   Ľ    hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

© Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.