Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish games movies news eyecandy tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

DaOmega_1's top 10 WORST MOVIES of 2012

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
168 viewing
Video inside 3 PEAT x Drake
328 comments
most viewed right now
76 viewing
 Video inside Charlamagne dead wrong for this sh-t bruh.
48 comments

top in section
28 viewing
 Article inside DAAAMNN 50 Declares Monthly Expenses & Income
top in hiphop
top in section
40 viewing
Video inside Watch What Happens When A Spinning Basketball Gets Thrown Off A Dam
top in wild'ish

people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)  

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
 DaOmega_1's top 10 WORST MOVIES of 2012
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #41
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17 space
SF Chillin
space
$16,828 | POWERFUL
People standing up for that's my boy

Also IMO Ted should be on the list
Unread 3 years agoclass of '10 - away - #42
walker2781 6 heat pts space
MR.LETmeLICKyou
space
$1,824 | 10179435
WCIB said:
so the list is flawed as fu*k because he left off one movie? i read your post thinking i'd agree with you, but now i'm pretty sure his list is the opposite of flawed based on your reasoning.

this is the only movie that i've seen on the list and it was my brother that made us watch it because he said 'it was good/entertaining.'

the acting was probably the worst that i've ever seen in a movie. and if those were actors, and not actual military men who were gifted a gig in the movie, then they need to stop. i normally don't make fun of actors for just taking the check, but Liam Neeson most DEFINITELY took the check on this one. i did like the scene where the old men got the old sh*t running.

one thing i missed though. remember when the bubble is over the ships/artillery and they can't get to them? where did the bubble go? i literally didn't see why it disappeared, it kind of just did... i'm not going back to find out though, that's for sure.
No u c*nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #43
dj X 23 heat pts23 space
Magic Kingdom
space
$15,349 | POWERFUL
walker2781 said:
No u c*nt, this list is flawed because it left out what is easily the worst movie of the year. U only seen one movie on this list, go see the rest including Res Evil and then come at me.

I gave Retribution a 1/10 and even that was too high.. Battleship was pretty bad as well, but nowhere near as bad as RE..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #44
BlackRepub85 8 heat pts space
Libertarian Ideals
space
$5,214 | POWERFUL
I enjoyed Battleship and Lockout. They're not great movies, but I really don't see how they're the worst of the year. they both kept me entertained. I feel a movie has to do two things to be good entertain and educated. Most movies do one or the other, but if you can find one that does both, thoe are the great movies.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #45
justinjones 268 heat pts268 space
The Trill Don't Die
space
$45,380 | POWERFUL
never seen any of them
Unread 3 years agoclass of '09 - away - #46
Jayg36 17 heat pts17 space
Chicagorilla
space
$5,850 | POWERFUL
That's My Boy was fckn hilarious to me!

this bi*ch kept makin me spit my drink out

[pic - click to view]

this is the only movie I disagree with tho...
Unread 3 years agoclass of '06 - away - #47
freshwala  space
space
$847 | 3026707
Havent seen any of em #winning
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #48
dj X 23 heat pts23 space
Magic Kingdom
space
$15,349 | POWERFUL
freshwala said:
I only watch gay pr0n #winning
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #49
DaOmega_1 253 heat pts253 space
lewism.bandcamp.com
space
$12,200 | POWERFUL
walker2781 said:
This list is flawed as fu*k, how in the inter fu*k did Resident Evil Retribution not get on this list right behind Battlesh*t? The acting was beyond terrible, with a sh*t load of random action, no kinda plot and it was one that sh*t was paper thin. This movie woulda been sh*t even if it was a straight to syfy flick. DAMN man a n*gga fresh outta college with a budget of 500, a bus pass, Iphone, ketchup and script written on a napkin coulda made a better zombie flick than this poo. I absolutely hate Paul wack a.ss Anderson as a director.
It would be an "honorable mention". Honestly, it was terrible, but I barely remember it as far as bad movies go. Yeah, it's bad, but I think these are worst.

Bama Boy said:
This motherfu*ker said "Act of Valor" was "boring"

Yet thinks Drive was a fu*king masterpiece
n*gga, who the f*ck is STILL talking about "Drive" except the people who hate it? Move on, bruh. Lots of movies have come out since then, yet you're still mentioning a movie from LAST YEAR. Give it up.

ecomog said:
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World was dope. Resident Evil should replace that on the list.
Disagree. That movie was frustrating in a way that remains fresh in my mind more than Resident Evil ever did.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - on now - #50
dat_boi_tj 2 heat pts space
BonesTheDJ.com
space
$2,937 | 7389012
I enjoyed battleship
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #51
DaOmega_1 253 heat pts253 space
lewism.bandcamp.com
space
$12,200 | POWERFUL
dat_boi_tj said:
I enjoyed battleship

All I have to say about that.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - on now - #52
WCIB 102 heat pts102 space
What's Drugs My Deala?
space
$17,645 | POWERFUL
walker2781 said:
Are you mad? Calm down. Ain't nobody 'coming at you' and no, I don't think I'll see that movie after all that's been said about it now. I'm sure there's others that should/could be on the list as well.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #53
Venom 29 heat pts29 space
NYK 2014
space
$13,349 | POWERFUL
likwitcrewmembe said:
What's soo bad about HICK. Do they show chloe morentz nud3? She's like 18 and thos lips on her are DSLs all day oww
she's 15 you dumb n*gga
Unread 3 years agoclass of '12 - away - #54
bkkid92 20 heat pts20 space
PSN: GEARS_INTRO
space
$4,917 | POWERFUL
i knew battleship would be number one. Witness Protection is the worst madea movie. Family Reunion & Goes to Jail sh*ts all over that. Act of Valor has good action but just bad acting.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '04 - away - #55
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts space
The City of Win!
space
$4,166 | 12608322
I hate to say it because I really wanted to like it, but The Man with the Iron Fist should be here.. I just thought it was a really bad movie that should have been great..
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #56
Clutch City Kid 22 heat pts22 space
space
$7,005 | POWERFUL
lol its funny to me how certain ppl feel cool for not watching a movie... like really, that made u cool?? or just a person that goes a lil too far overboard when analyzing a movie for what its not... when u go into a movie u should know ahead of time if its gonna suck or not, its really not hard to tell... and when u go see the movie expect THE REALITY of it and just live with it lol
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #57
ReppinDaBurghh 54 heat pts54 space
space
$46,996 | POWERFUL
Krazie said:
She's 15.

Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #58
space
$46,996 | POWERFUL
Bama Boy said:
This motherfu*ker said "Act of Valor" was "boring"

Yet thinks Drive was a fu*king masterpiece
For some people character development, beautiful cinematography and fantastic acting is more entertaining then mindless action.

Having said that, I haven't seen Act Of Valor. But if you thought Drive was "boring", then I must immediately a.ssume you are a horrible judge of entertainment.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #59
space
$46,996 | POWERFUL
I didn't like That's My Boy, but I didn't HATE it. If it wasn't for Sandlers recent roll of absolutely cringe worthy movies he's released, I don't think people would hate on That's My Boy as much as they do.
Unread 3 years agoclass of '05 - away - #60
space
$46,996 | POWERFUL
WCIB said:
i did like the scene where the old men got the old sh*t running.

As bad as that movie was, that was probably the worst scene in the entire movie. Probably the worst scene of 2012 from any big budget movie.

Home > all sections > The TV/Movie Spot

join bx

that hot ish yesterday

most viewed right now
31 viewing
They saying Drake brought out AR-AB, Cassidy, Will Smith wearing rip meek mi..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
21 viewing
Real Talk If Meek The Realst One In The Beef , Why He Catching So Much Hate....
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
19 viewing
Video inside 10 brutal facts about Genghis Khan
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Meek Mill Fan Leaves The Realest Comment About His Beef With Drake On ..
233 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
10 viewing
Image inside Battle Rapper Hitman Holla Gets Jumped By "14 Dudes" Post About It On ..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
9 viewing
MMA Brazilian Guy hits on Ronda Rousey and asks if she's ever been with a Blac..
157 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Audio inside Dr. Dre - Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre (Official Discussion & Antic..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
7 viewing
Image inside Drake receives free Rolls Royce wraith
140 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
5 viewing
Image inside Seen Too Much Money In Just 2 Days
44 comments
@rides

^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time