This is BX @ Boxden.com

Creepy Foreshadowing of Walter White's Fate on Breaking Bad

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Creepy Foreshadowing of Walter White's Fate on Breaking Bad
 09-17-2013, 10:27 AMaway - #41
pa_general 83 heat pts83

d 
space
$6,242 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by ravenfan
Walt k!lls Todd after realizing that Jesse is still alive and cooking for the gang. His Uncle and gang takes revenge on Walt and k!lls Walt Jr and Skylar. Walt gets the gun from that dealer in the diner to go ham on everybody. Stops at home to get ricin. Saves Jesse and k!lls everyone in the lab. Lets Jesse go and Walt goes to find Holly. Jesse leaves then realizes Walt gave him the ricin. Goes to Walt's house. Jesse asks why he saved him and then put the ricin in his cigs anyways. Walt tells him that he wanted Jesse to know that he could've k!ll him whenever he wanted to but didn't. Tells Jesse he has a purpose in life and that's to take care of Holly and tells him where the cash is stashed. Walt shoots himself in the head while the cops are coming to his house.
This better not be a spoiler...

I can see this happening as when Walt 1st started cooking he tried to put a bullet in his head the 1st episode...

Grrrr......

Last edited by pa_general; 09-17-2013 at 10:30 AM..
 09-17-2013, 11:09 AMaway - #42
Rockstar718 45 heat pts45

d 
space
$5,782 | POWERFUL
walt puttin that ricin in the next batch and gonna k!ll off mad meth users and todds people all in one shot
 09-17-2013, 12:09 PMaway - #43
cheguevara 47 heat pts47

d 
space
$13,423 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by GodsFavorite
i think Walt is gonna come back and k!ll Brock. one of em gotta go

Originally Posted by ravenfan
Walt k!lls Todd after realizing that Jesse is still alive and cooking for the gang. His Uncle and gang takes revenge on Walt and k!lls Walt Jr and Skylar. Walt gets the gun from that dealer in the diner to go ham on everybody. Stops at home to get ricin. Saves Jesse and k!lls everyone in the lab. Lets Jesse go and Walt goes to find Holly. Jesse leaves then realizes Walt gave him the ricin. Goes to Walt's house. Jesse asks why he saved him and then put the ricin in his cigs anyways. Walt tells him that he wanted Jesse to know that he could've k!ll him whenever he wanted to but didn't. Tells Jesse he has a purpose in life and that's to take care of Holly and tells him where the cash is stashed. Walt shoots himself in the head while the cops are coming to his house.
 09-17-2013, 02:10 PMaway - #44
Slicedadon 

d 
space
$378 | 1157713
I just want that #### Skyler DEAD.
 09-30-2013, 04:53 AMaway - #45
kuntree_swagger 12 heat pts12

d 
space
$1,909 | 12688076
told yall ni##as........
 09-30-2013, 05:02 AMaway - #46
Throbbin' Thicke 70 heat pts70

d 
space
$9,494 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Tenthletter
After getting in the red van, Walter White is taken to New Jersey to reunite with his long lost half brother, Chalky White.

Walter and Chalky round up men and return to the desert to get Walter's money back. After retrieving the money, Walter returns home to surprise his family. As he enters the house, he finds Dunn Purnsley plowing his wife on the kitchen counter. Before he can react, he's shot dead by his retarded gimp son, Walter Jr.

Walter Jr. walks out of the house and onto the street. As he's walking, the camera zooms in on his legs and he suddenly starts to walk normal. He was Keyser Soze all along.

Soze gets on one of khaleesi's dragons and flys away with Jessie in hot pursuit, chasing the dragon.
 09-30-2013, 05:29 AMaway - #47
P-Hill|M 16 heat pts16

d 
space
$26,029 | POWERFUL
great writing... almost everyone in here wrote off the possibility of Walt saving Jesse
 09-30-2013, 09:33 AMaway - #48

d 
space
$1,909 | 12688076
Not I captin...I knew walt was gonna leave jesse high and dry.
 09-30-2013, 10:03 AMaway - #49
lboog1423 186 heat pts186

d 
space
$17,998 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by kuntree_swagger
Walt leaves........finds out Jessie is alive, because the blue meth is sill floating around......comes back to k!ll todd and his uncle...saves jessie and they ride off in the sun set........Walt wont die from no bullet.....
not bad
 09-30-2013, 10:44 AMaway - #50
WezLFaCe_KiD 31 heat pts31

d 
space
$11,389 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by P-Hill
great writing... almost everyone in here wrote off the possibility of Walt saving Jesse
My og thought was Walt will save Jessie but tell him you can k!ll me after we take these guys out . It kinda happened
 09-30-2013, 11:18 AMaway - #51
Junglist 3 heat pts

d 
space
$2,938 | 18609419
Originally Posted by kuntree_swagger
told yall ni##as........
God ####....but his intention wasnt to come back and save Jesse

He wanted Jesse to be there to die with everyone else, just changed his mind when he saw how ####ed Jesse was

Your prediction was almost on point tho
 10-01-2013, 12:35 AMaway - #52
steeLTown 108 heat pts108

d 
space
$18,743 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by P-Hill
yea i was one of them...didn't see it coming
 10-01-2013, 10:33 AMaway - #53
HeruDat 72 heat pts72

d 
space
$22,130 | POWERFUL
Originally Posted by Junglist
God ####....but his intention wasnt to come back and save Jesse

He wanted Jesse to be there to die with everyone else, just changed his mind when he saw how ####ed Jesse was

Your prediction was almost on point tho
How was Walt planning on getting to the ground I wonder. Probably gonna fake a coughing attack or somethin lol
 10-01-2013, 05:40 PMaway - #54

d 
space
$1,909 | 12688076
he didnt think they was gone take his keys......he was gone hit that button and hit the ground....

New replies will show automatically every 15 second(s) Automatic thread refreshing has been stopped because you appear to be idle. Un-Idle - Reload

Go Back   Boxden.Com - Stay First. Follow BX. > BX Table Of Contents > The TV and Movie Spot

Latest hot topics on fire the past 48 hrs
NFL Bills center Eric Wood says NFL teams are avoiding signi..
67 comments
NFL Alex Smith got paid
53 comments
NFL Rams will NOT add Michael Sam to practice squad
72 comments
 Article inside Floyd Mayweather Sr: 50 Cent Should Fight My Son, That...
New reply 1 minute ago - 223 comments - by yo0123yo
  Whats The Worst Movie You've Ever Watched?
New reply 41 minutes ago - 138 comments - by DominationCM
  Aug 31 - Breaking: Celebrity Nude Leak
New reply 4 minutes ago - 371 comments - by AlienGod
 NFL Rank The Qbs In Your Teams Division
New reply 1 hour ago - 58 comments - by TalonPayne921
 Image(s) inside Saw This Sh-t On The News Today...i Went To High Schoo...
New reply 18 minutes ago - 67 comments - by bunnz17
 Article inside Drake Signs Ilovemakonnen To Ovo
New reply 1 hour ago - 127 comments - by PotheadFocker
 Video inside This Just In: Hitman Holla Was In A Bad Car Accident
New reply 41 minutes ago - 60 comments - by Guvnor
 NFL No Bias: Cam, Kaep Or Rivers?
New reply 2 hours ago - 64 comments - by b_eazy

Like BX on Facebook Follow BX on Twitter
5,766 fans of BX | none new today 4,746 following | none new today

hot topic blog       hip-hop   |   sports   |   movies   |   games   |   news   |   wild'ish   |   gear   |   rides   |   tech

contact us   |   mobile   |   privacy statement

Boxden.com. 1998 - end of time.